Mfw (((they))) lost control of the narrative in less than 24 hours despite having every major news organization on...

>mfw (((they))) lost control of the narrative in less than 24 hours despite having every major news organization on Earth shilling as hard as the could to shape consensus

This election is going to be a fucking blowout

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vya08thJS68
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he is going to usurp regan's record

It's pretty brutal tbqh senpai

LOVING EVERY LAUGH
LEL

Links motherfucker
bump

>two sniffs have been deposited into your account

My university is fairly liberal but even at the Political discussion forum on campus people weren't talking about Clinton beating Trump. They were talking instead about how none of Clinton's scandals were brought up and how CNN is rigging the post-Debate polls.

I don't think Trump planned it to be this way, but he sure got lucky.

You got some links for that? I wanna see the crying.

Who knows, but Trump is known to play 4D chest. Maybe it was all part of his plan? Or perhaps he's saving that stuff for later.

Or maybe he's a luck idiot? Who knows at this point.

lucky** jesus I'm typing worse than Trump talked at the debate last night.

News Jews on suicide watch lmao.

>be Trump zealot
>botcott CNN

Everyone thinks they are straight up lieing when in reality no one wants to give them clicks.

Thanks for your great cyber efforts, really thanks you're great isnt he great really The Donald has donated 20 rubles into the vetted fund of your choice.

Anyone with half a brain could tell that Killary had Holt in her back pocket.

Still, Trump endured and came away unscathed. The second debate will likely go the same way with Anderson Cooper moderating. Hopefully Trump takes the gloves off and fights fire with fire.

>border-bounder inverting a CTR meme

Fuck off taconig.

I think that Trump was chosen by God to save western civ. God is on Trump's side and it is showing. He just keeps getting lucky breaks that helps him get out of truly sticky situations.

The wall just got 10 ft higher Juan Lopez

>thinking this forced meme is funny

Jewish memes are so transparent

I think that, too. When God Is with you, no one can stand against you.

Sure sure whatever you feel shill
ALSO NORMAL FAGS. THE ONLY PRO CLINTON CUNTS HERE ARE SHILLS

To help your wonderful newfag brains grasp the genius of trump read pic related

and to grab some sick anti hillary memes to blast when the shills pass by

Actually Kek is strong in him

Heresy

Not Yahweh, but Kek. Kek Wills It.

Trump clearly lost the first debate, but there's no one in news reporting on it? Even any extremely left-biased sources? Kek must be up to something.

I work in retail and I've been gathering opinion s from customers. Even the normies saw how biased the whole shit show was. And they still believe Trump won the debate.

Killary and her msm can't keep it up forever.

Milhouse is not a meme.

Minnesoooooota ;^)

>Trumpfags crying about canging the narritve
>Worked overtime last night rigging every online poll they could find

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree

Trump dominated

This.
People say Trump won, but he won incidentally, not intentionally. The fact of the matter is the (((media))) will rig every single debate any way they can, and Trump will have to work twice as hard because of it. What works to his advantage, though, is the media's own bias. He can, at any time, ask
>"How come you're not asking questions about Hillary's MANY scandals?"

Going directly after the moderator would work for him at this point, because everyone is very aware the media is shilling.

And the truth of the matter is Hillary has been in government for 30 years and both she and the media are attempting to run away from her record. She'll never get asked how she would suddenly do things differently, because that would be an utterly devastating question.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree

Trump dominated

>1 post by this ID

>Worked overtime last night rigging every online poll they could find

is that what nbc is telling you?

>lost control of the narrative in less than 24 hours

That chart's interesting, because it refuses to show black support for Clinton. Which, as we all know, will be something like 80% "high school or less".

Playing the
>TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE DUMBIESSSS
game doesn't work when your core base is uneducated ferals on welfare, and illegals with stolen identities.

I agree he's a master at 5d chess trump really won that debate hands down.

>Even with a mediocre debate performance, Trump supporters still have more enthusiasm to help Trump than Hillary supporters have to help Hillary

>two sniffs have been deposited into your account

>expecting politicians to deeply understand netsec

the only actual data we have on this topic is that clinton hired a complete idiot that covered reddit and somethingawful in posts indirectly asking how to illegally destroy evidence or otherwise cover up clinton's trail of liquid shit

It's almost pathetic how bad they are failing against us. Whats next, Jeb endorses Hillary?

>blowout
Against Trump, yeah.

Hello Newfags, the above posts have all been paid for by the Trump Party.

>not expecting politicians to put the bare minimum in prep

everything you've said may be true, but it doesn't help the fact that this splurge was televised to tens of millions of people.

implying that trump needs to pay for shills.
kill yourself faggot

Except for fox News, the most watched news channel in your country, riding Trump's dick every chance they get.

> discovered the double>>
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vya08thJS68

>smart money

Are you fucking stupid you fucking gook? Of course globalists want hillary to continue the status quo and further their agenda because trump won't.

Cool so trump wins the debate in America and they start to panic and get their shit together because they will sure as fuck need the buying power.

Media has been shilling so abrasively everyone knows they're full of shit. Even normies.

The jew has been utterly exposed, and they blew their load trying to take Trump down. What they don't understand is it's not Trump they should worry about, it's who comes after Trump.

Reich 2020. The jew must be exterminated for the good of all humanity.

Thanks for your great cyber efforts, really thanks you're great isnt he great really The Donald has donated 20 rubles into the vetted fund of your choice.

nah, thats his re-election in 4 years

Is that so? How would a britbong faggot know? They were absolutely brutal to him in the primaries. He had to fight tooth and nail to bring Fox to heel, even when the nomination was in the bag.

tens of millions of people that also don't know what the fuck netsec is

or you could come right out and say "we should give the NSA even more resources and power" in front of said audience. i'm sure that will go over SUPER WELL.

>yfw he wins with 99%

yea hillary did great, solidified my vote for her!

You have a complete lack of understanding of human psychology and basic social skills.

You DO NOT GO AFTER THE MODERATOR.

This is a victim, pussy ass liberal, boo hoo look at me tactic. It makes you look WEAK.

Don is STRONG.

The American people can SEE that the moderator is full on fucking biased. It was OBVIOUS. You don't point this out, you just let people feel betrayed and like the establishment is trying to push them into voting for their puppet (they are)

If you think Trump did well last night then you are legitimately retarded.

Our cucked mainstream media keeps saying Hillary won