Black

>black
>keep scoring as white nationalist/traditionalist on political tests
>against race mixing especially in the media
>starting to agree more and more with Adolf, Mosley and the likes
How the fuck do I take the bluepill? Is it too late?

you can't turn back, just remember if you support the final solution, you're an honorary Aryan

You can't take blue pill after you've opened your mind to the truth and reason, man

You know in your head that the SJW mindset is a failed concept that will crash the world.

Don't worry some blacks are internally white

Nope.
You just keep going further down the rabbit hole

Well, time to pray for vitiligo bruv

H O N O R A R Y A R Y A N

Adolf Hitler was a Muslim loving upper middle class Liberal Arts student, a Vegan, and a supporter of Gun Control you stupid fuckhead.

If white-nationalists were ever to come into power, it won't matter what you believe and how you'll feel. You'll just be another nigger in their eyes.

You're just a nationalist/ race nationalist
Those tests ask questions like "do you believe white people shouldn't race mix" instead of "do you think people shouldn't race mix" so if you have any of these kind of views according to the test you must be white

Hm. Interesting. If I were in your shoes though, I would totally use my blackness for this whole sjw situation for my advantage. I mean how else can you be a complete retard and still get people to cheer on you ? On the plus side, you get to fuck white bitches if that's your thing. Oh well it isn't... Bummer.

You are here forever. Take comfort or take solace in the fact that you stand above most of your peers.

Come, take my hand.

We will induct you in the BDI Infantry.

try wearing a swastika around your arm daily

There's nothing wrong with any of that.

However, you should go back to your ancestor's homeland and make it great again.

>Black nationalist
How does it feel?
Do you feel allegiance toward Africa moreso than your home country?

It's alright, seems you've picked up Western culture rather than that weird ghetto crap they tell you you're supposed to be into as a "PoC." No shame in it, and there's no going back, so may as well join the ride.

become thrall

You are a nigger and nothing can change that.

Malcom X did nothing wrong bro.

lol true!

too bad there's no white pill, huh.

You will never become white but you can at least try to fix black communities.