TRUMP GENERAL - SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH EDITION

>VOTE TRUMP
worldwide.vote/
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU
>First Presidential Debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/hCEEPGNvB-4
>Trump/Hannity Post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/9SnZC3clEx4
>Trump/CNN post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/nZQc6U05H4M
>Trump/Bloomberg post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/zogu2VTQ9Sk
>Pence Rally at Milford, NH 9/26/16
youtu.be/JQHLhXwhhuY

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Roanoke VA 9/24/16
youtu.be/GeQ7Dgd7TWM
>Pence rally in Black Mountain NC 9/24/16
youtu.be/fj5Gmijr4eY
>Trump TH on Hannity 9/23/16
youtu.be/7-Xv3dfCObs
>Trump Rally in Chester PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/_zPFx1Pqep4
>Trump speech at Shale Conf in Pittsburgh PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/WCa9NBgCSOw

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Full Measure 9/25/16
fullmeasure.news/news/cover-story/donald-trump-interview-part-1
>Pence Face the Nation 9/25/16
youtu.be/a849wTe-b4E
>DJTJR - Checks and Balances
youtu.be/5BWMTRckhlo
>Trump on Dobbs 9/22/16
youtu.be/kwqkotb0u-I
>Trump on F&F 9/22/16
youtu.be/aHEqvgHwcP4

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uqNQbTVan9w
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
youtu.be/G6B-3viYxV4
informationliberation.com/?id=55560
12160.info/forum/topics/trump-press-release-icymi-wsj-s-mcgurn-the-secrets-of-cheryl
twitter.com/RealAdamRose/status/780594284412088321
aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/germancy-dresden-mosque-bombed-xenophobic-attack-160927154141837.html
matrixbob.wordpress.com/2016/09/27/the-bulge-on-hillarys-back-is-likely-a-battery-pack-worn-by-advanced-parkinsons-patients-to-help-control-the-tremors/
blog.dilbert.com/post/151007796236/i-score-the-first-debate
emol.com/noticias/Internacional/2016/09/27/823823/Vota-y-opina-Que-candidato-crees-fue-el-vencedor-en-el-debate-presidencial-estadounidense.html
presidentialopenquestions.com/
patriotrising.com/2016/09/27/rigged-cnn-poll-claiming-hillary-won-debate-sampled-41-democrats-compared-26-republicans/
bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37486320
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/26/polls-polls-polls-ok-who-won-the-debate/
youtube.com/watch?v=1PNBJrUxcTQ
investmentwatchblog.com/trumpwon-top-trending-on-twitter-majority-of-snap-polls-show-trump-won-debate-by-a-landslide/
pastebin.com/nygxu29R
youtu.be/TRAm6vPYuMM
youtu.be/zw7u7mcdEhs
youtu.be/wVZ8Lk6MghY
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html
twitter.com/USATODAY/status/780716067593289729
twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/780599526230863874
truthfeed.com/bombshell-hillarys-lawyers-rigged-debates-working-out-debate-deal-that-included-no-cross-examination-questions-for-hillary/26121/
dropbox.com/sh/d7eadwe8ctozbvn/AABTs9UgXwN1X9-sgBSVhKQCa?dl=0
fox43.com/2016/09/27/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/
newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/09/26/cbsnewyork-poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/
twitter.com/fox43/status/780778810354573312?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/danrolle/status/780862618705600512
periscope.tv/danrolle/1OdJrYZMAblGX?autoplay&t=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

when hillary wins half the posters here will claim they were always supporting hillary and 'alt-right btfo'

Posting again because no one watched last time:

youtube.com/watch?v=uqNQbTVan9w

When people say Drumph or Drumpf, it sounds in my head like Pete from A Goofy Movie

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

Remember when cruz was a democrat?

WRONG! *SNIFFS* WRONG!

>she told the truth

WHO STILL AWAKE?!

ATTENTION FAGGOTS: There is an ISIS terror cell operating in NY that is executing attacks daily. It is being covered up by the media because if the truth was known it would help trump. We need to keep pushing this. We expose the ISIS attacks in NY and the media coverups and we win this election

About a week ago Anonymous5 said ISIS attacks would be covered up with terms like "Gas Leak" and "fireworks".

Today the fucking Chief of the NY fire department was assassinated in a mysterious explosion caused by "Gas leak"

This is the newest in an avalanche of ISIS attacks in America over the past week. American media is covering up the connection between these attacks in order to help Obama/Clinton.

If you are in NY, be safe. There is an active ISIS cell that is being covered up by the media.

HILLARY SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>Trump says he's smart for not paying taxes

Will pol defend one of the countries richest men not paying taxes?

I don't think anyone can conclusively say Trump won last night. That's alright. He didn't need to. And in case anyone thinks that's shilling, it's exactly what I wrote beforehand: → →

What you essentially saw was his A-B testing session, seeing how far he could bend the rules and interrupt her without running afoul of the moderator, and what her demeanor and responses would be like. At the same time, it was obvious that he was winging this debate, like he's winged nearly all his debates. The baseline for both of them has been established. She is seen as the fairly solid fixed fortification, and he is the brutish invader. Only one of these perceptions benefits from change. The Hero's Journey narrative, or ascendancy trend, is primed and ready to exploit.

He showed definite weakspots. Unfortunately for Shillary, those are the same weakspots that everyone has seen for years, i.e., they're not novel, not new, and they have very limited persuasive potential.

Anyone who tells you that this debate was conclusive in anyway, or that people won't tune in for the others, is delusional. Americans love drama. No one in their right mind would miss a chance to see Trump and Shillary go at each other. The audience is locked in to see Trump metamorphisize yet again in front of their eyes.

It's very clear that the person Shillary mocked against didn't think to continually interrupt her memorized speeches or antagonize her. Look for Trump to continue this tactic to a far greater extent. The fact that Vox and others are counting his interruptions shows you that it works.

Hello, fellow /centipedes/ :)

Poor Trump never had a chance.

Is Trump kill?

No talent

fuck forgot the pic

Drumpf is racist and mysoginist, Miss Piggy really ?

Oh, shit, crazy eyes all over the place

For anyone who is still obsessed with whether he won or lost, understand this: in the current media environment, there's no losing. There's no winning. No one agrees with or even listens to the other side anymore. Every side is pushing their own agenda. The only way to blow away all that garbage is with an undeniable, clear trend. A trend of continual, unquestionable improvement over 3 debates matters more than any 1 debate. This is a unique situation because unlike any other presidential debate, people are tuning in for the sheer drama, expecting a dumpster fire. They can't not look.

If you still don't understand, look at Kellyanne Conway and how even the left is conceding she's changed Trump for the better. That is a perfect example of trends overwhelming opinion. It's also the reason why Shillary has always trended down: she has no narrative arc to follow, no fate to invest in. That would've worked fine against another rudderless politician. Not Trump.

Post yfw CTR can't beat a few frog posters at influencing polls and shitposting

Everybody pays as little as legally possible

>no debate highlights from last night in the OP
More proof that Trump absolutely bombed that debate. You guys don't even have confidence in his performance last night. Admit that Clinton won round 1.

>trump has a slight cold.
I'm with her! :^)

Michael Moore on suicide watch

Trumps joke about his hotel on Pennsylvania Avenue and getting there one way or another was very smart. He puts the idea into voters head that he's going to Washington DC by hook or by crook, and it makes him seem determined and sincere. He did the same thing when he refused to take the pledge not to run as an independent during the primaries.

Just got my very first voter registration certificate.

At 26, Ive ignored two presidential elections and multiple state and referendum elections.

I'm gonna do my fucking part in Making America Great Again. I hope you assholes will do the same.

Nah, they'll say the jews rigged the election, or the media blitz was too much. They'll say everything was wrong except for Trump.

Afterwards they'll scuttle away to little boards and forget about politics for a couple of years until the next election.

Ultimately this is what is destroying America: A lack of interest in state and local government

>He does it for 10 cents a post
You can't even pay for your proxy at this point

Just woke up, had a dream that I was in NYC seeing the sights with Trump. We went to Trump HQ and I helped with debate prep. He suddenly turned to me and asked if I was having a good time, if I was happy. I said sure, I wouldn't be doing anything else but shitposting on Cred Forums until 4am and generally not much at all. He replies with "Yeah, I know them guys, good guys, I like them."

Then I woke up.

>Post yfw Trump will never show you NYC and ask if you're happy there with him

My opinion is that the debate was a tie at the debate and a net win for Trump at the race as her supporters were expecting him to completely melt down at the debates or at the fact checkers. He didn't.

Quite the contrary, both "it was considered unconstitutional" and "the murder rate didn't rise" will not his opponents back as he can prove they are either misinformed or outright lying.

She made some inroads by appealed to causes close the Bernie crowd so she will probably pull up at CO and VA costing Trump 9EV (as VÁ was predicted blue anyway ).

Trump name dropped OH, MI and catered to their concerns. It was a masterful blow when he mentioned he was all over the country. That will net him PA and advance his chances in MI. PA flipping will get him 20EV.

Her response to that remark was so out of touch

> yeah, I wasn't (traveling America to see first hand) because I was preparing to be president

It sounded so self conceited and so presumptuous that If Trump attack her on that remark it is going to sting.

Result: Trump +11EV and the presidency.

The quip at the end about negative ads and how he doesn't resort to that and how much it hurts him and his family was masterful.

It will take the fangs of every single one of them, making them mean spirited instead of incisive.

>Cred Forums VOTED IN ONLINE POLLS THATS NOT HOW DEMOCRACY WORKS
>STOBBBBITTTT

>Will conservatives defend not paying taxes

Are you a fucking idiot?

Also I thought he was really, actually, super secretly, broke

This is a side effect of Coumadin. Completely real. It is also a side effect of pressure from an ischemic blood clot against the sixth nerve that controls the horizontal eye muscles.

Or both.

>Trump spends entire debate talking to the Rust Belt
>California and NY spend their time laughing at Trump

>jigaboo

everyone over 20 remembers kermit.

About 3 months ago I asked what /TrumpGeneral/ would name its TV show. Anons agreed on "The Honest Media"

About 3 weeks in I've got a pretty big audience thanks to Cuckbook and the normies who watch the TV station I'm on.

Thanks anons for starting my career anons.

Here's an interview I had with one of Trump's senior officials, Alan Cobb. I hope you enjoy it.

youtu.be/G6B-3viYxV4

considering $6 trillion was squandered in Iraq, would you be willing to throw away your money ?

>3 weeks in
meant 2 months in

If he pays so little, I'd trust him to know which loopholes need closing

This is cringe-level of cringeworthiness. Seek mental help, you sad, pathetic excuse of a human being.

Fuck off you red button nip monkey fucker

Good job! What state?

Shilling at full capacity the moment the debate starts. Are you shills retarded? No subtlety whatsoever. You've convinced no one.

A Battalion Chief is by no means the FDNY chief, he's like a mid level manager if that, controls a few trucks in a city of hundreds

What did Moore mean by that tweet?

He was sniffing because of his cocaine addiction. #makeamericasnortagain

lemme know when he passes out in public

Priebus: Hillary Remembers Every Word Trump's Ever Said, But "Couldn't Remember" Anything With FBI

informationliberation.com/?id=55560

Has Insideranon shown up since the debate?

>tfw Cruz is only supporting Trump because the head of the RNC said if Trump doesn't get your support you are banned from running in 2020.

>Tfw I'm using a shitload of loopholes too without being a billionaire
>Tfw voting Trump

End your fake ass radio voice.

Talk like a fucking human.

GODDAMN IT COREY YOU CAN'T NAME-DROP Cred Forums ON HANNITY ITS A SEKRIT CLUB REEEEEEEEEEE

I'll miss the proxy posting most of all. Or this might be an Indian working in Briton, imagine that.

You wrote a lot for something no one will read or care about. Keep the shitposting to a line or two, you get paid all the same.

>corrupt politicians pass shit laws
>h h hey trump stop following the law

JUST

CAN DRUMPF FAGS EVEN COMPETE?

>People voting for the other guy is brigading

Wow, polls AND shitposting

Really making a difference, huh?

I've been asking this in a few threads:

What would Trump have to do to lose your support?

If he straight up said "I endorse Hillary for president" would you support him?

I sometimes think that Trump could start crying, shit his pants and fall down and you guys would still be his supporters.

Texas

Not a battleground, I know, but I need to vote this year.

>Red Delaware

Where did this meme came from?

Also ME CD2 is going to Trump

>fat ugly white kid
As expected
You profited off of Cred Forums and managed not to get permanently banned for shilling your channel. You're a scummy, normalfag-wannabe piece of fat lardy white shit.
Kill yourself.

he's just butthurt that Trump didn't choke on his own statements. He held his own despite it being a 2v1.

Anyway we should start memeing it up for Pence. He's gonna destroy that snake Kaine.

savage

Still looks more attractive than your average brit

Not paying more taxes than owed? Of course people will defend.

I can get a tax rebate for many expenses in Portugal like restaurants and cosmetic industry, for instance.

You bet your sorry ass I declare every single allowed expense in my tax form, down to the cents. If I could zero my taxes I would, why should I pay a cent more than necessary?

Specially knowing the government would squander it with all his might, No thanks, if I want to make charity with my money I'll find a hobo and buy him a warm meal.

Congratulations. Good on you.

The rest of you faggots should take notice. If you're legally eligible and you don't register to vote, you're no better than a Berniefag. Time is running out. If you're not registered, get your shit together already.

>sniffles
vs
>10 minute coughing fits

Debate aftermath in your lives?

>chemistry lab
>Professor: So did you guys watch the debate last night? I didn't have time to see it
>Canadian: It was so stupid, they're both so stupid. Hillary wants to tax [forgot] at [forgot] it was just insane
>Professor (liberal business owner): And estates at 65%
>Unanimous criticism of Trump not paying taxes
>Unanimous praise of Trump's tax plans
>Libertarian messing around on phone finds a picture of Hillary's earpiece (don't know or care if it was true) and the whole class finds out
>sarcastic "lets move to canada"s
>"Hillary kept calling Trump a racist but Trump only called her Secretary Clinton"
>"Hillary has cancer"
seems like a Trump victory on my end

>yfw killdawgs red coat caused Trump to snort like an angry bull

Proud to be with you Portugal bro.

Trump will be supported all the way to the white house. We will then evaluate his performance for 2020.

>NEW DILBERT MAN

But the most interesting question has to do with what problem both of them were trying to solve with the debate. Clinton tried to look healthy, and as I mentioned, I don’t think she completely succeeded. But Trump needed to solve exactly one problem: Look less scary. Trump needed to counter Clinton’s successful branding of him as having a bad temperament to the point of being dangerous to the country. Trump accomplished exactly that…by…losing the debate.

Trump was defensive, and debated poorly at points, but he did not look crazy. And pundits noticed that he intentionally avoided using his strongest attacks regarding Bill Clinton’s scandals. In other words, he showed control. He stayed in the presidential zone under pressure. And in so doing, he solved for his only remaining problem. He looked safer.

By tomorrow, no one will remember what either of them said during the debate. But we will remember how they made us feel.

Clinton won the debate last night. And while she was doing it, Trump won the election. He had one thing to accomplish – being less scary – and he did it.

Trump Press Release: ICYMI: WSJ’S MCGURN: “THE SECRETS OF CHERYL MILLS”

12160.info/forum/topics/trump-press-release-icymi-wsj-s-mcgurn-the-secrets-of-cheryl

Which state user?

To understand yesterday's debate we must understand demographics. Every political debate the candidates speak to a certain demographic that votes for them. That is why Ted Cruz claimed he was for letting people die in the streets. He was trying to catch dumb white trash votes.

Donald Trump yesterday was also speaking to a certain demographic: middle aged women.

He treated Hillary with the most respect possible without looking like a loser. He even asked her if she could call her secretary.

Trump knows that people from the internet are either liberals who will vote for Hillary no matter what or they are already with him.

Middle aged woman on the other hand is a demographic with many possibilities for improvement. They feel their children joblessness and they are concerned with violence (that affect primarily young people, like their children). They also are concerned about Trump's temperament. Yesterday he showed as well as he could how nice he can be to a woman that is his enemy.

Yesr

You wrote almost as much as I did.

Where do I sign up for my money anyway?

Anyone got a link to CTR applications?

I would love to make money shitposting. I do it for free anyway.

He was just breathing through his nose. I don't get what the big deal is.

Yeah i agree.
She had some absolutely SAVAGE zingers like this one.

twitter.com/RealAdamRose/status/780594284412088321

I dont get that my pet name for my wife is Miss Piggy. Why does the media always assume the worst?

A few weeks ago I had a dream I was on Trump Force 1 talking to him about what he was going to say at the debate. It made me so happy.

Rence is the man

>check my voter information so I can figure out how to absentee vote
>my birthdate is incorrectly listed as 1969
>no online system to fix this
>the mail in form doesn't let you update the birthdate for obvious reasons

Did I just commit voter's fraud? Did anyone else have to deal with this or should I just vote anyway and deal with it later? This is in Oklahoma.

Interesting article but he should have mentioned Trump's sniffing. It was very obvious and annoying.

>She told the truth

I was the one who suggested "Dishonest Media" as the title

I'm glad you're still alive, but changing it to "The Honest Media" I feel still loses the entire point of the pun

This is why Hillary lost last night.

"sniffles"
v.

I love basking in all the trumpkin delusion.

The night of the election is going to be glorious when he's finally put down for good.

aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/germancy-dresden-mosque-bombed-xenophobic-attack-160927154141837.html

The fire rises in Germany.

I'm so glad this was the meme that came out of the debate. Any other meme could have shilled to the end of the earth. And this is all that comes of it, Trump sniffs. Its pathetic.

If that's what they're still working with next week, then they are really out of options.

you know LESTER, let me tell you something. SNIFFF im gonna tell you something so incredible so amzing your heads gonna spin believe me SNIFFF because look, ive got, and heres the thing no one knows SNIIIFFFF no one knows, no one. so weve gotta get tough folks because our jobs are leaving, leaving SNIFFF

>still listening to that self-shilling kike
Scott Adams is a very good opportunist. He's probably been making bank off of new book sales since he scammed you white cucks into following him. He's nothing but a lying kike who uses intentionally vague statements as "predictions" and immediately backtracks when his predictions goes south.

An Obama circle jerk turned into sympathy for Trump in one of my work groups.

Lots of Bush blaming, but people agreed that the Democrats have failed, and they liked Trump's tax plan.

Asked millennials in the group who they supported, largely Bernie.

Asked who's voting, it's maybe 4 of us and 2 are closeted Trump supporters, excluding myself.

Win on my end too.

So policy isn't important to you?

If Trump was pro-TPP you would still support him? What if he said he wouldn't build the wall?

pretty cute desu

The bulge on Hillary’s back is likely a battery pack worn by advanced Parkinson’s patients to help control the tremors.

matrixbob.wordpress.com/2016/09/27/the-bulge-on-hillarys-back-is-likely-a-battery-pack-worn-by-advanced-parkinsons-patients-to-help-control-the-tremors/

>Trump defeats all of Hillary's arguments over the next few weeks
>Her only argument now is "TAX RETURNS"
>He says fine
>Whips them out
>Perfectly normal, Hillary looks like an idiot

TRUMP SURGE.

>Ask my mother if she watched the debate
>She says yes
>Ask her who she thought won
>She says exactly what Dilbertman said
I was pretty stunned, honestly. She's 74 and reminds everyone of Betty White's character on the Golden Girls.

This much is true.

When the interest rate goes up (and it will) the economy will tank across the world.

The only reason its so low is to keep the Ponzi scheme going by getting people spending and borrowing money they ain't got.

Link the article

Just watched the debate with a hillary supporting friend of mine. Maybe my expectations were low but I think Trump did really well.

He made a few more mistakes than Hillary but the first half an hour or so he was really strong. In fact it was one of his best perfomances.

You could call it a draw. Trump didnt get stumped.

Or its a mic pack for the lavalier mics they were both wearing for the debate.

Whats the point of paying Ctr if they cant beat nazi frogs?

Just checked out some normie libcuck sites. They are in full panic-mode. This is what I've been waiting for all year. That liberal delusion is enough to sustain me til Nov 8.

If you want candidates to be in better health, you should vote for younger candidates.

Janet Yellen and the Federal Reserve are a corrupt mess

>I sometimes think that Trump could start crying, shit his pants and fall down and you guys would still be his supporters.

That's funny because Hillary literally did this

No its not, it's the standard mic equipment everyone gets.

There's enough dirt on her without falling for actual crazy right wing conspiracies.

You should bask in how easily we changed the entire narrative

>Whats the point of paying Ctr if they cant beat nazi frogs?

Brock pockets cash as well.

Real talk: How will Pence do against Kaine?

>people make fun of trump's sniffing and hillary's coughing
>mfw I sniff and cough all the time
STOP MAKING FUN OF ME

Hillary would've died onstage if you ((kek))-worshippers had embraced Jesus like I asked.

No ((repeating digits)) in this post means it's true.

He should just talk about Kaine flipping on abortion the whole night.

have you heard Kaine talk?

He thinks he is as funny as Biden and rhetorically strong as Obama when he's clearly not.

Pence already won

>2016
>Sniffing and coughing

Pence will kill Kaine with comfiness and kindness and argumentative rhetoric.

Kaine is just a fucking sleezeball.

At Best anal rape
At worst something like the first debate

Damn. I was a Hillary supporter, but now I'm 100% Trump

Fucking convinced me...

blog.dilbert.com/post/151007796236/i-score-the-first-debate

If he brings up Haiti, it's over. Kaine was active with the Clintons when they went there.

reeks of false flag desu

Oh fucking bullshit. Raising interest rates will not crash the US economy, it just won't help with growth and recovery in the short term future. Yellen held off on raising interest rates because there is still room for growth under the current rates and the US economic recovery has been steadily increasing thanks to it. Raising interest rates now would be a foolhardy move and a display of false confidence in the strength of the US economy, we need to hold off on raising the interest rate until the target date of early 2017, when the economy is expected to be strong enough to handle raised interest rates across the board.

tbf, Kaine never flipped on abortion. He said that he's still personally against it but that he'll tolerate it as a policymaker.

emol.com/noticias/Internacional/2016/09/27/823823/Vota-y-opina-Que-candidato-crees-fue-el-vencedor-en-el-debate-presidencial-estadounidense.html

Another poll.

Kaine looks and talks like a faggo.

>213
>number of electoral votes clinton will get
kek works in mysterious ways

Trump is Trump. He has been in the public eye for over thirty years and has maintained a good portrayal.

The problem with your hypotheticals is that Trump is not for TPP and will build the wall unlike Hillary. Let's stick with the facts and not conjecture.

He's doing exactly what Obama did with his birth certificate.

If you really think about it, almost everything Trump does, somebody already did before in some other pr context. He's just compiling all the tactics into a strategy.

try having to clear your throat about 20 times a day and sniffling.
it fucking sucks man

I FIGURED OUT THE SNIFFING

TRUMP WAS BEING THE BULL

IT WAS A RITUAL TO MOLOCH IN ORDER TO TAKE AMERICAS THRONE

THAT WOULD EXPLAIN THE LACK OF DIGITS LATELY!

>yo user, I heard you was voting for Trump. you a racist or what?

Too bad Trump was too retarded to say that in the actual debate when people were actually paying attention.

>profit

kek I wish

Another user suggested 'honest' because I'm not devoting every broadcast to saying how Trump is evil. Kek doesn't lie though, maybe your dubs are correct. If I continue to see growth after November I may rebrand.

I'm not sure how much better my voice is off camera. Thanks for the advice.

Kaine is an ugly manlet with no charisma who makes lame jokes, Pence is handsome and tall and he's a very calm, collected, and soothing balance to Trump. There's NO WAY anyone hates him more than they hate Trump, so it will improve their vision of Trump and it will be somewhat okay for liberals to say that Pence won in their social circles.

It will be a solid Pence victory but it won't have a huge impact on Trump's campaign unless he overperforms.

I think Trump will definitely get gains in certain areas. His win on the NAFTA exchange and how badly it hit the rust belt will resonate in that area

Sorry I don't speak ape

The way I impartialy see the debate trump got demolished

First off, 2008 housing crisis

>Yeah thats called business

totally gonna sit well on the average asshole who lost money back then, great going idiot

And that thing where he said not releasing his tax records is smart? Yeah its not smart its called being not transparent which is a big fucking no to a politician

The loser shot himself in the foot and you assholes are too deluded to even jump ship at this point. You'll see in november though.

Wheres is that guy going with that package?

>2016
>snorting coke and having parkinson's

Lord Kek is a messenger of Christ

You got confused somewhere

Which is a flip from his original position that he took as governor.

No, I'm employed, bitch.

Reporting from melbourne

I'll fucking hang you Google. I'll bring a step-ladder to fuck your corpse.
You're a fucking piece of shit. Nobody asked you to shill for your shitty channel to her your wanna-be grown-up manchild voice. The only people you impressed with that video was your grandma and a few dumb white people.

You got there early user.

presidentialopenquestions.com/

The next debate is taking votes for the questions

Rigged: (((CNN))) Poll Claiming Hillary Won the Debate Sampled 41% Democrats Compared to 26% Republicans

patriotrising.com/2016/09/27/rigged-cnn-poll-claiming-hillary-won-debate-sampled-41-democrats-compared-26-republicans/

You promised me coughing last night, Cred Forums.

You owe me, YOU OWE ME.

Would bang.

Probably pretty well. People underestimate Kaine, but he's a skilled debater and an astute politician. So is Mike Pence. That one will likely be a draw, too, but it will matter less because nobody gives a fuck about the VP debates. Even when a VP candidate blows the competition the fuck out, it hasn't really mattered. Lloyd Bentsen made Dan Quayle look like a chastised little faggot and Bush still won handily against Dukakis.

The stock market dropped 2% a couple of weeks ago just at the hint of a whiff of a rumor of a rate hike.

Nothing matters till November 8th then we will see who won and who lost.

Until then it is all Barbera Streisand.

>431
>number of electoral votes ((clinton)) will get if you keep worshipping that judaic demon

This is all bullshit. Women in general are major pretenders, regardless of race.

Pic related is a girl I graduated high school with 2 years ago. She still TO THIS DAY tweets a bunch of "black power" bullshit, meanwhile all she dates are white guys. I don't know where the "white women are traitors" meme comes from, it should just be "women are traitors". I legitimately do not think it is possible for any of them to have any sense of loyalty to anything or anyone, especially country or race.

For your efforts in supporting the Trump Campaign and for your hard work in providing us insight on polls, I would award you with a foreign commendation medal, if the United States ever has such things.

piss off cuntface
shove your current year up your ass, some of us have allergies

You seem upset.

I think Michael Moore wants Trump to win to be honest. He wouldnt have anything to make documentaries on.

I love the one he did where he teaches profit is evil, but he makes money selling his documentaries.

Hillary was the healthy one all along. Trump's got the sniffles.

i posted this in brit/pol/ but they're being their usually faggot selves, pretentiously circle jerking about political theory and dead politicians instead of actually doing anything

this is our national media outlet. like, the one our taxes pay for

bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37486320

i can't find the name of who wrote it

>misinformed post by someone who knows nothing

It's hilarious how everyone thinks they're an expert in everything.

lol, our media is echoing the online polls where Trump won

>it worked

Been here an hour. Not early enough. Hopefully we'll get in.

No, I'm not racist. Now let me redpill you while filling you with my strong Aryan seed.

I hope somebody out there is writing an article called "What we wanted Trump to say" with all the zingers and stumpings we didn't get to hear last night. When it comes out, somebody send it to Trump so he can use it to get ready for the next debate.

desu Trump is using a lot of Obama's tactics against him

Trumps tax returns are basically Obamas birth certificate. He's going to let his opponent go into a frenzy over them, then release them and destroy his opponent.

You have to if you don't want to be one of the 10k stuck outside.

it doesn't work like that.

this is how you do it

she cute

BTW, Dilbertman officially shifted his endorsement to Trump a few days ago

Hold. Be patient. People got too excited and thought Trump would go for the jugular right away.

He's playing the slow game, the calm game, the long game. Hillary looked good, on the surface, but she wasn't challenged and now she's laid all her cards on the table and trump's kept his hand close to his chest.

I predict he'll attempt essentially a well rehearsed version of this calm/defensive strategy for the second debate. More of the same but without the rambling and generally handling the fact that it will be a 3v1, with Hillary and both moderators against him.

Debate 3 he'll go for the throat. Then she'll be pushed to far. That, user, is where you'll see her break down.

I hope a suicide bomber driving a large tractor trailer pays you a visit.

Polls, Polls, Polls – OK, Who Won the Debate?…

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/26/polls-polls-polls-ok-who-won-the-debate/

And that's somehow Yellen's and the Fed's fault for the stock market acting like scared little bitches?
Trump is flat-out wrong, raising interest rates will not send the US economy into a tail-spin. It might cause the market to dip down a few hundred points, but it will rebound once the market sees that it's not the end of the fucking world and the interest rate hikes reduces the risky nature of today's economic climate.

Trump is resorting to nonsensical fear tactics.

Basically everything other than MSM and shills are agreeing that Trump won. Even at my libby education job they're admitting he did good. They hate it but they admit it.

Praise him

>really cool things
>Jeb things

He also said Hillary won the debate but Trump won the election last night.

No more hugs Will

Was that building in the first pic the venue? When I went to the Everett rally we were wrapped around like 2 blocks and still got in.

And remember how much dept people have got with credit cards and Mortgages they cant afford.

lots of posters on this board supported brexit until referendum day. the sticky was spammed with brexit btfo by every foreigner laughing at the 'cucked' uk. most of the posters here are idiots who jump on whatever is winning so they can say kek wills it and meme about it

same will happen when hillary wins just wait for the election night sticky this shithole will be full of anti-trump and pro-hillary memes

no. people here will still accuse anyone they disagree with of being a proxy poster and spamming t. jamal/pajeet

What did they mean by this?

2 things:
- Trump lost the debate and is going down in the pols.
- Why is OP giving a damn from Portugal when OP can't vote? Do you get paid for this?

>He's playing the slow game, the calm game, the long game.
I'm fucking dying at the kids who were saying Shillary was gonna get BTFO and now are spinning it like this. He's a cream puff blowhard, just own it.

pls, your shilling has gotten tiresome

For such a shit reason he sure is offering to help quite a bit.
Seems to be more than simply Reince making threats.

I'd slightly disagree on him releasing them, because a birth certificate is just 1 page and his taxes are 12000 pages. It just doesn't make sense to give out that much ammo.

That a fantasy of yours, hun? You want to be dicked by a Klansmen just say so, I'll buy some sheets.

>CLINTON: Third, we don't know all of his business dealings, but we have been told through investigative reporting that he owes about $650 million to Wall Street and foreign banks. Or maybe he doesn't want the American people, all of you watching tonight, to know that he's paid nothing in federal taxes, because the only years that anybody's ever seen were a couple of years when he had to turn them over to state authorities when he was trying to get a casino license, and they showed he didn't pay any federal income tax.
>TRUMP: That makes me smart.
Trump is so dumb he thinks the general public will respect him for tax dodging. LOL

>someone will sign up for the course just to meme on him

>She told the truth. So what.
lol except she didn't. She was wrong about everything. When she said tax cuts on the rich caused the "great recession" I lost.

I didn't go to sleep last night, too hyped!

You'd think it would behoove liberals to at least be in denial, considering one of their tactics has always been to create false narratives.

Everyone I've spoken to thinks Hillary won the debate.

Who /400poundsguysittingonthebed/ here?

Kinsey streaming situation in Charlotte where suspicious package was found near police headquarters:

>youtube.com/watch?v=1PNBJrUxcTQ

>doing something legal
>getting shunned by people who support someone who did something illegal

pottery

>going back to school because he was bullied out of adult life
Oh Jeb....

The funny thing is, the more he's compared to Hitler, the more people who secretly support him will get pissed off and will be more likely to vote.

Remember when Brexiters were labelled constantly by the mainstream as racists? The same applies here

kek works in mysterious ways

I'd pound 400 guys on a bed.

Not yet

I'll get there

>everything other than MSM and shills
lol, which is what, Breitbart and reddit?

You're literally saying "anyone who doesn't confirm my limited worldview is a shill". Do you realize how paranoid and feeble minded that makes you sound?

are you KIDDING ME?!

Of course not, Straya. He is stronger than ever and playing 12D zero-gravity tag team argyle socks knitting.

I can't believe Trump tried to say that the black community thinks him questioning Obama's legitimacy was a good thing.

He can't actually believe that, right?

Just because it's legal doesn't mean it's right.

stein going to take out hillary for us

>Kakutani
Why is it always the americanized nips?

Where does the time go?

Hillary is younger than my mother, and my Mother has never collapsed like that IN HER LIFE.

Delaware?

I haven't found anyone who thought Hillary won at a liberal college, or at least anyone that would speak up. Everyone is upset about Trump not paying income tax though, all of the Trump supporters I know were ruffled but not enough to lose them.

>teaching education

Wether Obama was born in the USA or not has absolutely nothing to do with race

Trump also questioned Ted Cruz about being Canadian

>1 post by this ID
really made me reply

The large hanger in the background is it. The small building is security.

Ah, correct. I forgot liberals justify the means by the outcome.

Legal = bad
Illegal but not caught = good

Chinese here, you should've killed them when you had the chance.

NV, CO, NM, RI, NJ will go red before DE, in that order

Thanks pals

>I think Michael Moore wants Trump to win to be honest.

I think too but for another reason: he knows the damage NAFTA did to Michigan (his home state) and Clinton embodies everything he fought against at his "Roger and Me" years.

You don't understand how politicians operate, then. For Ted Cruz, everything is 100% about his future presidential bid. He knows that next time it's his turn, and if he either can't run or can't get funding for his campaign then all the dirty tricks he pulled in the primaries and all of the showboating fag pageantry at the convention was for nothing.

>this guy tells you Trump lost the debate
Do you believe him?

That's essentially what's happening in the MSM

>appealing to the African American community has nothing to do with the race

and that's why he'll lose

#TrumpWon Top Trending on Twitter! Majority of snap polls show Trump won debate by a landslide.

investmentwatchblog.com/trumpwon-top-trending-on-twitter-majority-of-snap-polls-show-trump-won-debate-by-a-landslide/

OP pastebin updated
pastebin.com/nygxu29R

added:
>Trump Rally in Melbourne FL 9/27/16 7PM ET
youtu.be/TRAm6vPYuMM
>Trump TH at Miami Dade College FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/zw7u7mcdEhs
>Trump stops at Miami Diner 9/27/16
youtu.be/wVZ8Lk6MghY
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU

Trump's in Australia?

how do the polls look tg? Last night has me concerned

Hillary giving $3 million to her own charity
which she and Bill will use for "expenses"

all while taxpayers cover her retirement, her vehicles, secret service, toilet paper, etc

>treating black people like they need kid gloves

This is why Hillary and the left will lose and be devoured by their own plantation

It's not illegal if you don't get caught.

I laughed at this a lot and I dunno why.

>ywn see the one on one debate between Trump and Cruz

She was a difficult cunt who won Trump's pageant and immediately gained 60 pounds to spite him. Now pure butthurt

I've never seen such a bizarre thing - she can't look someone in the eye and hold their gaze or look from one person to another and make eye contact and connect with them.

She's really hopped up on a lot of drugs senpai

>thread is still fucking unusable
Should I dump Trump supporter qt's?

>I was in Melbourne, Florida

You've made so many rude comments ITT. You really need to consider the feelings of others more.

If you mean the post debate polls see

Has anyone calculated how many miles Trump has flown this whole campaign?

I wonder if he can get more tax deductions for it, lol

Majority of snap polls show Trump won debate by a landslide despite CNN's overwhelming victory for Hillary in biggest official survey

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html

Anyone else notice the many anti trump games suddenly appearing in the top free section of the iOS App Store?

They go to the college with Skype professors like the rest

twitter.com/USATODAY/status/780716067593289729

AND

twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/780599526230863874

BOTH CURRENTLY HILLARY LEADING, STOP CTR!

VOTE!!

>I wonder if he can get more tax deductions for it, lol
You mean they give him money?

Oh you were? That's cool. Do you know why Trump's in Australia?

BOMBSHELL! Hillary’s Lawyers Rigged Debates, Working out “Debate Deal” that included no “Cross-Examination Questions” for Hillary

truthfeed.com/bombshell-hillarys-lawyers-rigged-debates-working-out-debate-deal-that-included-no-cross-examination-questions-for-hillary/26121/

You'll get in, no sweat.

>shit all over the floor

What the fuck is wrong with women that they can't keep their living areas tidy

I'm from /biz/ son
And I think I can speak for all of the lads there when I say youre an idiot

i could guess some bs number

2-3 times a day for a year
would be about 1,000 flights
that number seems high but not crazy high

They are pathetic. They are in a losing game and they don't even believe what they are paid to shill day in and out. They probably actually like our memes and feel sad, dirty and ashamed of themselves like a cheap whore.

Why the fuck would anyone be mad about gaming a system of government thievery in order to avoid it?

CTR. I mean real CTR. Most of the CTR here is just lazy trolling.

Get it while it's HOT and FRESH

The shills failed miserably at subverting us after yesterday's debate. Glorious!

At least it's books and schoolwork.

Trump is winning the USA today poll my familia

Someone say Trump qt??

Fuck off shill, even hardcore liberals are admitting she lost.

What do you think our country started with you shill?

I need to get myself a MAGA bucket hat.

Has the shills gone away now?
How bad was the raid?

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

He's already gotten over $1 million from the Secret Service for seats on his plane. It's how the law works.

Man's getting paid to stay alive, lol

Not one person thought to link the info wars poll last night...Good work

Where the fuck do you meet these people!?

>I was in Washington, Iowa

central Pa poll if anyone wants to chip in a vote: fox43.com/2016/09/27/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/

trump winning 69:31 only 300 votes tho was already showed on 5oclock news

>CTR going for the Alex Jones poll of all people
CTR are weak on their game

Not any worse than it's ever been

I still maintain the Cruz people were better, especially after Iowa

Hillary's internet people are largely ineffective and I don't think they put a lot of heart into it

>Liberals go after Tumps cold before anything else
>Implying everyone with two braincells to rub together wasn't expecting this.

>275 posts in

Seriously kill yourself

It was SA, pretty huge one. The catalog is probably still flooded with spam

Who gives a shit

This shit pisses me off. The narrative is that trump won you fucking faggot.

this is the CBS poll they are pretending doesnt exist

newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/09/26/cbsnewyork-poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/

It's Info Wars man, guaranteed Trump win

twitter.com/fox43/status/780778810354573312?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

>Not NV
>Not ME

>Hillary's internet people are largely ineffective and I don't think they put a lot of heart into it

I don't think they last very long, if you mean CTR. I doubt that any of them stay there for more that a few weeks.

>I'm from /biz/
yeah like that fucking means anything

Is that Pupinia? If it is, you do know her videos are satire, right?

NEW THREAD

It's CTR and Media Matters. I actually think Media Matters is the more active of the two.

They suck though so it's a non-issue

I do faggot.

I don't think so and it wouldn't be wise to do it anyway, considering the level of shilling by CTR, other boards, ledditors and the lurking of myriad (((media))).

FORGOT TO MENTION SOURCE

twitter.com/danrolle/status/780862618705600512

bernie delegate from nevada

his video from 12 days ago

periscope.tv/danrolle/1OdJrYZMAblGX?autoplay&t=0

You got split, by the way.

WTF did he really do that?!?!?
Corey noooooo

But would she fit in that car?

That's a shill thread, read OP, some bullshit about false deities or something

Go to the real thread instead

NEW THREAD

We already figured out the solution to thread splitting

Go to the first thread posted that has an acceptable OP. Shill threads are obvious.

If somebody posts another one we just recycle it for later. Easy

Stop trying to split, shill.

How come Hillary still has 40+% of the vote?

For months, she's doing meetings inside very small avenues, half of the audience is her staff... Whats going on?

At least when 0bama was running in 2008, he was drawing large crowds of idiots and anyone could see some support.

Contact your county board of elections or elections commissioner. They are there to help with issues like this when sometimes there is a mistake in the system.

We do not want you or anyone else to commit voter fraud!

But please get this addressed TOMORROW -they are there to help you.

"truth"

Yep, ignoring Ireland and staying with Portugal. Just making sure he knew.

Glad she got around to shilling on it. That is a great step for suicide prevention in this country. We need every presidential candidate - every congressional one, too - to shill on the suicide watchlist to provide greater accountability.

Your mom's a smart lady, user.
>recently convinced a family friend that Trump's not a Hillary plant
>his identity is a winner, wouldn't throw election
>discussed Hillary's health problems
>got him to watch debates
>discussed it today over brunch & lunch
>He's going to watch Can't Stump the Trump videos tonite (he's 66)
>foolish guac bowl merchant sent his sides into space
>definitely voting Trump