Trump now leading in Colorado

He is officially leading in enough battleground state polls to win the election

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/place/PATH/@38.9007077,-77.0177527,3a,60y,90t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s6vmEiXA9tU5vJkcDh1LS8A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xfd8e3306b77da928!8m2!3d38.9010858!4d-77.0175652!6m1!1e1
lawnewz.com/high-profile/report-obama-admin-working-overtime-to-swear-in-immigrants-ahead-of-election/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CTR pls don't kill yourselves.... We need targets after the election.

google.com/maps/place/PATH/@38.9007077,-77.0177527,3a,60y,90t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s6vmEiXA9tU5vJkcDh1LS8A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xfd8e3306b77da928!8m2!3d38.9010858!4d-77.0175652!6m1!1e1

stop being delusional
it's over for Drumpf

It's over

Noice

not for long

OY VEY!

Polls don't even matter at this point. People's minds are already set after the debate.

€0.000000009 has been deposited into your account

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Its over user

This post made possible by the CTR

BUT THE DEBATE
CLINTON WON I SWEAR
PLEASE

15 shekels have been deposited into your account.

>Mexican peso
>smart money

>nipfag

GOOOOOOOD GOYIM

The USDMEX exchange rate going DOWN highly suggests that trump won the debate and the kikes are afraid of being taxed at the border.

The LOWER the exchange rate goes, the MORE the kikes have to pay for labor in mexico.

the HIGHER the exchange rate goes, the LESS the kikes have to pay for labor in mexico.

The jews are afraid and the exchange rate shows this.

Like BREXIT?

take off your proxy

>it will take about a week for Hillary's collapse to show up in the polls
>WOW GUYS LOOK WHAT TRUMP'S PERFORMANCE IN THE DEBATE LAST NIGHT DID FOR HIM IN THE POLLS

This is objectively not true. Clinton did talk policy, were you even watching? Whether she'll enact those policies, and how she'd do it, is another issue (and the reason why its kind of irrelevant what she said).
And both of them attacked each other, its just that Trump came out looking much better imo.

Stop being salty about the Japs having to pay the U.S. to be protected. You keep spamming the same shit. This is why we needed to drop a third bomb on you guys

bu-bu-but
but but bu-but...
first...fi-first woman...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SHE WON, ITS HER TURN

What is this irl frogposting tho, who are these mailed to?

>We need targets after the election.
Laughed, upvoted.

Before the debate. Drumpf will drop like a rock in tomorrows polls and Cred Forums will called it rigged. Everything is rigged when Cred Forums loses.

As I recall, user mailed to fucking everyone who brought up Pepe in the MSM.

Just donated to his campaign. Feelsgoodman.

In addition to the fact that he's going up in the polls, you also have to take into account the fact that the polls are not able to account for the possibility of a "monster vote" of people that typically don't bother voting coming out in droves to vote for Trump. Also doesn't take into account how low-energy Clinton is, and how lefties are demoralized and apathetic and probably will have record low turnout.

It's gunna be yuuge

lawnewz.com/high-profile/report-obama-admin-working-overtime-to-swear-in-immigrants-ahead-of-election/

They scared now

Colorado Ohio and Florida are gone for Shitler

Minnesota now has polling showing Trump v Shilter tied.

Minnesota being America's Sweden.

Holy Shit Japanon! Do you have any other pics? Avatarfagging is kinda frowned upon. Here, you can save this.