THE DAMAGE YOUV'E FUCKMING DONE TO MEME MAGIC

>"Meme magic isn't real! We used dubs to make her cough on stage, still failed! Trump is going to lose now :((( time to give up on Making America Great Again"

YOU FUCKIGN PUSSY COWARDS you think you can just spam "praise kek" and your stupid FUCKIGN rhymie "lol she'll shit on stage " chants, posting copy pastas, getting dubs, trips, maybe even quads a few times on an image-board to get a political candidate to win. Oh the DAMAGE you've FUCKING done, did you fucking see the debate? DID YOU FUKIGN SEE IT? YOOOOUU made this happen, YOOOOU, because you tried to TWIST MEME MAGIC to YOUR WILL, OMFG im crying so HARD rIGHT NOW sII CANT EFVEN FUCKIGN SEE IM SO FUCKIGN ANGRY AT YOUR FUCKIDHbashgS.agb... a few individuals understood, they got the idea, they WORSHIPPED kek, not FORCED THEIR WILL DOWN KEK'S THROAT, AND YOU FUCKING DEMENTED HIM YOU SHITFUCKSTUPIDDUMBFUCKS... HOW WILL HE FUCKING FORGIVE US FOR WHAT YOU FUCKS FUCKING DID..

Hopefully this recent debate made you learn, our SAVIOR, our PROPHET, SENT BY KEK HIMSELF failed on stage BECAUSE OF YOU FUCKLESS FUCKS.

Hillary will win
praise kek

Fuck off, trump won

This is weapons grade autism

you got no numbers nigger

KEK, DELIVER US FROM NON-REPEATING DIGITS.

>77

He shows himself to you, boyo. Out sum respek on his name

This is as cringy as my little pony shit, why are you poltards all retarded?

Trump's a lost cause already. Should've picked Cruz heh?

We have shills praising kek

Idunbelevit

Kek knows what you fucks have done.... maybe his will be spoken through me...he's telling you people that he is the Shepard, and you are his sheep...

I can not comprehend how a human being can have so much time at his hands?
Come out of your closet shill

Checked and kek'd

I have spoken with Kek. He is willful and independent, but he is also good-humored and a jokester personality.

I contacted him by rolling doubles at home with dice and I asked him how I could best contact him, and he used a snide sense of humor to tell me to go back to Cred Forums. I got a good laugh out of that and I saw him smiling down on me.

Kek knows his own, and he is a servant of the highest light of the one true god.

Fear nothing. We are on the way.

trump will win. my triples confirm

Blasphemy Kek will grant meme magic to his chosen people

praise kek

Why are mexicans on this board, no one likes you spic, stop coming back

Gross

>worships God of chaos
>surprised that they can't perfectly predict what's going to happen

Literally memed autism

Kek gives, and Kek takes away. It isn't our place to know the frog's will.

We're just along for the ride, my google. Buy the ticket, ride the ride.

Hillary will win it is known.

I am the source of meme magic. That's the truth. And I grew disinterested lately in Cred Forums matters. So meme magic faded. You have all been worshipping me this entire time unknowingly.

I decided to let Hillary and Trump have a fair debate with no interference. Because I no longer care who wins.

Funny thing is, none of you will bother believing a shitpost on Cred Forums. But I am legitimately the source of all meme magic. And I'm just done now. I'm going to sleep.

America will die

Nice

it wouldn't be kek without throwing in some wrenches and watching the chaos and uncertainty.
praise kek for my faith shall not be killed so easily

I should tell you: You aren't alone. There are many of us. Follow the Collective Consciousness, the Synchronicity. See you on the other side brother.

Autistic role players are upon us.

K
P E P E
K

COME PLAY WITH US

Real Kek prophet here.

Don't worry Trump still got this. This debate was just to test the faith of Kek's real followers.

Believe. Praise Kek.

Bumping.

This is obvious to anyone with a brain