Cred Forums just got BTFO

youtu.be/Psalw8CWcI8
Thoughts on his analysis?

Other urls found in this thread:

tomwoods.com/podcast/ep-746-trumps-missed-opportunities-lew-rockwell-and-tom-discuss-the-first-presidential-debate
youtube.com/watch?v=VmNSiipYFsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who cares what he thinks
He's an idiot

>1 hour long video

You better sum it up, burger, because I am way past my nappie time.

It was an excellent analysis in my opinion. Just listen to it.

An hour of non-arguments.

There sure are a lot of faggot OPs today

Alright, I guess I have no choice. It better be good.

Not an argument.

obviously he's a CTR shill I mean did you see the online polls?

>60min
>almost as long as the debate

Well, it isn't news that his videos are that long

For those of you newfags genuinely thinking this was trumps "100%" performance. Read pic related.

otherwise;
FUCK YOU OP YOU SHILL FAGGOT PRICK CUNT. GO KILL YOURSELF FOR SELLING OUT YOUR OWN COUNTRY TO A WARMONGERING MONEY LAUNDERING PAY FOR PLAY BITCH WITH 4 FEDERAL CRIMINAL CHARGES PENDING THE END OF THIS ELECTION CYCLE.

it;s a play by play

Notice how he does not give any points right? Nigger did not even listen to it.

FUCK YOU CTR YOU BUNCH OF TRAITOROUS CUNTS. SELLING OUT YOUR OWN COUNTRY TO TREASONOUS CORRUPT MURDERERS

This is embarrassing. Pls stop

Ok... can somebody elaborate on CTR?
I feel like knew what it is but can't remember.

mark'd

Lew Rockwell and Tom Woods did another excellent job. Lew is just great when it comes to analyzing the political show.

>Ep. 746 Trump’s Missed Opportunities: Lew Rockwell and Tom Discuss the First Presidential Debate
tomwoods.com/podcast/ep-746-trumps-missed-opportunities-lew-rockwell-and-tom-discuss-the-first-presidential-debate
youtube.com/watch?v=VmNSiipYFsY

Its mostly in-house trolling with NEETs pretending to be ctr.

Lol what a huge faggot

Go here to find out about CTR and the clinton foundation.
Long story short, CTR is a bunch of faggots paid by David Brock to slide Cred Forums, Reddit and other forums and "turn" them pro clinton by positing pro clinton garbage. Its also a way of affecting the outcome of the campaign without having to go through direct financing. Aka advanced election fraud. By using CTR he can get around the funding limits for independent parties.

What they do not realize is the amount of evidence we have against Clinton and her disgusting corrupt foundation.

I like Stefan. He is about my age (I'm 48) and he grew up in my country.
I'm a single parent with two kids (wife died in 2012) and he talks good sense about bringing up children.

US politics is a bit opaque to me. It's very important, for sure. Especially because UK is leaving the EU so we must maintain strong links to our international friends.
I try my best to follow US politics. This Hillary vs. Trump contest seems difficult to understand. Personally, I don't like either of them.

His analysis is sound. I have some disagreements but he puts forward his viewpoints very well.

Can't watch all of it right now , Does he shill for Trump or does he shit on him?

I was mostly concerned with the abbreviation itself. I didn't notice when people shorted "correct the record".

He doesn't shill, instead points out media hypocrisy and bias that is hard for the average folk to see thru.

Thanks for your great cyber efforts, really thanks you're great isnt he great really The Donald has donated 20 rubles into the vetted fund of your choice.

Remember when Stefan Molyneaux was libertarian?

Ok. Is this a good argument?

Cred Forums Is very hypocritical, they say they hate jews, yet they support a huge jew which is Trump. Yes, he's not jewish, but he does have awfully jew like business practices

more here.

How bout that?

so you guys finally understood my trap? i underestimated you, i didn't expect that anyone would reach this conclussion so quickly.

you roaches sure are interesting...

Lew Rockwell and Tom Woods are libertarian and they agree it's Donald's moral duty to take down the witch from Chappaqua.

Thanks for your great cyber efforts, really thanks you're great isnt he great really The Donald has donated 20 rubles into the vetted fund of your choice.

Fuck off faggot

Absolutely degenerate faggots. God you reddit cunts are so unbearable

>implying speaking the truth is shilling
>Implying truth is irrelevant to discussion

Reducing the truth to a "shilling" strategy is just bullshit rhetoric. At the end of the day, hillary is a disgusting criminal who caused the deaths of several men, engages in human trafficking and launders billions of dollars for corrupt politicians including herself engaging in pay-for-play with the US and foreign governments.

Her organization is so fucked Its unbelievable. Not that id ever take an opinion from a communist mexican seriously.

did you even watch the video faggot? How did he BTFO Cred Forums? He said the moderator was terrible and that Trump could have done better, which is true. He BTFO'd Hillary mostly

No shit go kys newfag

>using "kys" on Cred Forums
you sure you're not the newfag here buddy?

>Le circular logic cult man
No thank you.