How is Tokyo so clean compared to other cities of similar population? NYC is a sewer compared to this

How is Tokyo so clean compared to other cities of similar population? NYC is a sewer compared to this

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/08/school-janitor-sacked-over-relationship-with-18-year-old-former/
tokyoreporter.com/2014/01/29/nigerian-mafia-running-wild-in-kabukicho/
tokyoreporter.com/2015/02/03/tokyo-cops-arrest-nigerian-manager-for-drugging-robbing-customers-in-kabukicho/
tokyoreporter.com/2013/09/02/kabukicho-club-busted-for-ripping-off-customers/
verywell.com/the-japanese-lung-cancer-smoking-paradox-2248990
youtube.com/watch?v=f57pOahRe18
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No googles.

Hikikomoris

>Homogenous, collective culture that places an emphasis on cleanliness, routine, and order
>Versus a "Diversified" city filled with clashing cultures, values, and levels of income

Gee, I wonder why.

Homogeneous, ethnically pure culture.

>no niggers
>no jews
>no muslims
>very few fatties
>almost no homeless

But everyone is so depressed in Tokyo
Coming from Paris, yeah we have googles and my generation (millennials) are commie cucks but I think the attitude is happier

Funfact: Japaneses schools don't have janitors, School children are required to cleanup their schools so as to instill the virtues of cleanliness

India is mostly homogeneous and people shit in the streets
China is homogeneous and people curbstomp kids in the street, not to mention their infrastructure is shit.

I think there's more to it than that.

I didn't know that.
The sad thing is the kids probably do a better job than the janitors anyway.

Japanese feel shamefur if they litter. They're raised to pick up after themselves.

They are among the most perverse people on earth. The epitome of degeneracy.

They just do a good job at hiding it.

Like that would fucking happen in Scotland.

Instead our janitors date school kids. If you told the teenagers that they had to clean up their own shit the whole school would be a mess in a week flat.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/08/school-janitor-sacked-over-relationship-with-18-year-old-former/

Well yeah, there are hundreds of kids that clean up their own messes vs one poor soul that has to clean up after everyone.

This pretty much sums it up.

You know what shows how happy your populace is? How many crimes are committed.

Paris isn't happier than Tokyo. Not by a long shot. They're just a point in life where if you take a selfie they already know you're a vain cunt and no one is attracted to you.

because you get shamed for littering.

also, aesthetics matter to japan more than other countries.

plus it's a relatively small and very modern country.

same thing with singapore.

lack of niggers

>almost no homeless
Not quite, but definitely a lot less than the US and the rest is true too.

I saw a decent amount of rats and roaches (flying ones...) on holiday in Tokyo. It's no cleaner than any typical big city.

I'll take the degeneracy hidden behind closed doors in Japan over the degeneracy in the streets of Paris, my friend.

I don't mean to call out your country directly, all of our big cities are fucked. But Tokyo really is a gem for how fucking massive it is.. The Japs must be doing something right.

No niggers.

Also they have some sort of an obsession with perfection, and cleanliness comes naturally with it. To the point it's scary. I once saw a woman spill some tea in a major train station in Tokyo in summer with 40°C temperature: shit would have evaporated in under a minute, but no, she wiped the floor with her cloth tissue.

Still I'm wondering if it's a good idea to follow their example. What their society underwent in those past few decades is what took Europe underwent over 300 years. In a way, looking at Japan is like looking at a future Europe- obviously both are largely different and modernization expressed itself in a different way. But still, it tells us more about what to expect, that is every concept and idea pushed to its absurdity, and isn't really an example to follow.

What is surprising though is that traditional culture exists alongside modernism, remains strong and respected, and isn't under attack in any way. That is the interesting part, everything else shows us how to make your society embrace modernism even faster.

Rumun speaks the truth for once.

says who?

this. even with a lack of public trash barrels the streets are clean. a jap is open to pocketing their wrappers and shit until it can be properly disposed of

I don't know about Tokyo but in Singapore, which is clean af, you get whipped and jailed for leaving trash in public spaces

Paris is not France, Paris is nothing like France. Tired of hearing about that bullshit.

That's like saying New York hipsters are representative of all Americans.

Also hardly any French was happy about that "art" expo

>In a way, looking at Japan is like looking at a future Europe

This might have been true if Europe wasn't in a state of spiraling regression.

you say this, but it was allowed

nobody destroyed it

Paris is, to the rest of the world, France. Just keep cucking your shit up, senpai.

Mostly homogeneous society.

I don't think dead people are very happy.

We're talking about big cities here, friend. Of course they aren't indicative of your entire country, but it's what the average person sees and the place that most travelers will likely visit. whether you like it or not.

You willingly elected the King of The Cuck.

Top kek mate.

Because they work for a living.

Because racially homogenous societies underpinned by a strong sense of national pride and duty thereto tend to work better than anything else.

It's why jews destroy and subvert them for everyone but themselves (Israel).

The Open Borders for Israel meme campaign had so much potential.... but it got ruined from the inside by 12 year old autists and actual jewish groups (under the umbrella term of JIDF)... because that is truly the LAST thing they want to happen.

They literally STERILIZE nigger refugees that come to Israel pretending to be "jewish" descendants of Solomon and the Queen of Sheba.

India is not homogeneous on any level.

FPBP

This.

In Japanese language, "clean" and "beautiful" are the same word.

Tehran, Iran

Tehran, Iran... clean

>flying roaches
What was the Turkish airforce doing there?

>schoolchildren unblock the toilets
I know it's easy to forget about toilets pajeet, but no 6 year old is gonna clean up other kids doodoo

This

They're too uptight and conservative. A little trash never hurt anybody.

I went to a Seattle Mariners baseball game and after the game was over, the Japanese couple who was sitting next to me were picking up their trash when normally everyone else would just shove their garbage underneath their seats.

there is probably some law in western countries that make picking up garbage racist!

You seem to leave out that tokyo has an open sewer, like literally next to the sidewalk.

to be fair, that is the only downside

cute honestly

Japanese are not the same as Chinese. The Japs are a more civilized subspecies.

No they dont

Chinese are pretty much the nigger jews of Asia

The Japanese see littering as shameful. They still have many Shintoist beliefs, they see the land as sacred, the home of the gods and spirits. Its shameful to pollute the land of the gods and spirits. The Japanese are so clean that their smokers even carry around pocket ashtrays, while American smokers almost always just toss their butts on the sidewalk and street.

Blacks and Hispanics litter all the time in NYC. They even think its cool and hip to litter because "YT will just pick it up for me." NYC is also a cesspool of Muslims, Chinese, and Indians. People who don't value cleanliness and poop and litter all over the place.

NYC is a shithole. It has rats. Even the homeless in Tokyo live much better lives than the homeless do in NYC.

The Japanese have some discipline and aren't afraid to shame undesirable behavior when necessary.

fpbp

I only litter at games because everyone else does.
It's like peer pressure. Same with theaters, my friends make me feel like a weirdo for throwing away my garbage.

>nobody destroyed it
I thought somebody knifed it

I went to an elementary school in Japan. It sucked. School days Monday to Saturday. Cleaning the entire campus during lunch time every school day. Stand up before each class to bow to teacher. Had to make a perfect line in every occasions, and wait in line silently.

It's like military school lite.

Did they treat you well as a foreigner?

No skypes either.

Well, Tokyo isn't knee deep in "refugee youth" who smile when they rob you but I sensed they were happy there.

>supported Hitler in the war

>discipline and respect sucks
t. amerifat

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU'VE SEEN CHEVROLET IN TOKYO?

You can get away with shit really easy being a foreigner in Japan. Usually saying is gaijin dakara shoganai, which translates to he is a foreigner, it can't be helped. Saying shit like this isn't a taboo in Japan which shows the extent of xenophobia.

Usual saying among Japanese that is

No Arabs, no Niggers and no Gypsies

No niggers and good up to date public transport.

you are weak and you should feel ashamed for that above all else

that's common decency though

>you wouldn't trash your garden...

Adult Japanese are conditioned to be polite, I'm specifically interested in relationship between children, who are more ruthless to outsiders.

well obviously their belief works then

>they also supported NS Germany at the time

no niggers

Yup....this.

>Paris is not France
European education

No racism towards white, but there were Indonesian and Brazilian kids in my school. There didn't have friends.

> How is Tokyo so clean compared to other cities of similar population?
5am obachan and ojisan cleanupcrew

no white people

The real answer is "People are raised to respect their surroundings here." I'm a grad student in Tokyo, and once a week everyone in the lab cleans the lab. We take out the trash, vacuum and clean the floors. Kids here do this starting from elementary school. When you teach everyone to take care of their shit and the community's shit, they don't make a mess of things.

those look more like homes than some housing in the US, and are far better than under an el train.

those are just rainwater channels.

you have shit friends, maybe you should find better ones

Why can't people just not litter?

this is true, I was drinking in public all over the country and nobody said anything.

Really? I'd never throw my litter about. Don't they school you to take your rubbish home with you, or whatever??

What manga?

Go to roppongi or kabukicho, it's full of niggers.
I've even seen an awful lot of niggers in shibuya and harajuku lately.

>But everyone is so depressed in Tokyo
That's the most retarded meme on the planet.
Told to european wageslaves who are just as depressed but with a lower standard of living.

Quality of life in germany for example has gone so much down the drain I cant even tell if I'm in romania or munich anymore.
It's pure shit. Telecommunications suck in germany, transportation sucks, food sucks, people are grey and suicidal, dont take care of themselves anymore and everything is full of niggers and arabs.
t. someone who worked in tokyo for years and cant wait to get out of third world germany.

my city looked like that too back when I was in high school.. now that googles moved in it looks like crap.

Almost forgot.
>no future

History will remember 2D waifus as an extinction-level event

Drinking in public is legal here. People do it in parks all the time.

Yeah, there are a lot of niggers around Tokyo. Also the amount of poo in loos and muslims at the universities is depressing. I only see them at the dining halls though and never in class or in labs. No idea what they're all studying.

yeah, but are you supposed to be drinking on the Yamanote line mid-afternoon?

First post is definitely the best post.

born in 67. I remember in elementary school we swept the classroom floor daily and washed the windows every friday afternoon. Janitor did hallways and bathrooms.

It's not illegal and most people don't care if you're not belligerent.

>India is mostly homogeneous and people shit in the streets

aw geez...

a lot of permavirgins with nothing but free time on their hands

>Yeah, there are a lot of niggers around Tokyo
COM TO MAH CLUB BIG MAN EH MY FRIEND YOU WANT PARTY MY FRIEND COME TO MY CLUB PRINCE MAMBO

Nigerians selling coke?

The ones trying to sell me clothes annoy me.

Also that sign about fraud and theft in the picture is funny.

Fucking hate niggers so god damn much they are a plague on society

Why are they allowed in every single country. They're leeches

This and spics

Because they are niggers.
As if nature wasn't being very clear by making them evil, violent and dumb looking black creatures that all animals like dogs for example naturally hate.

Niggers are literally evil creatures.

You know where white, american women instantly flock to when in tokyo?
Take a guess.

japanese are a bunch of shook cucks

It's not nature. How do they get from Nigeria to Tokyo? They are coming by plane. How are they working or staying there? Japanese government lets them.

Why? That's what I don't understand. Even the Chinese have niggers. It doesn't make any sense. They serve no purpose, yet people let them come.

>weeabos liking nigs

tokyoreporter.com/2014/01/29/nigerian-mafia-running-wild-in-kabukicho/

tokyoreporter.com/2015/02/03/tokyo-cops-arrest-nigerian-manager-for-drugging-robbing-customers-in-kabukicho/

tokyoreporter.com/2013/09/02/kabukicho-club-busted-for-ripping-off-customers/

Generally niggers being niggers.

Trying to rob, cheat and rape people.

Doesn't China have major labor surplus issues? These googles must be merchants or some shit.

Lack of radiation in the air. All of the health effects blamed on smoking in America are actually a result of very poor air quality.

Iranians usually.

That's not a weeaboo, that's some tourist "travel junkie" whore who likes to collect stamps of exotic places.

That doesn't surprise me. I was out yesterday and I saw 5 different couples, all of them white women with a nonwhite male.

I heard some thing the other day that most girls in school now are mostly dating mestizos and black guys. And that about half of all young girls now are openly bi/lesbian

Well something is giving westerners cancer while japan has a much higher percentage of smoking population.

Probably the jews poisoning the well.

verywell.com/the-japanese-lung-cancer-smoking-paradox-2248990

this

also if they have a pen and a pineapple they make something greater

If you're a single numale you'll notice this more.

I don't know if it's my city but the most common interracial couple here is white male/black female

>They are coming by plane. How are they working or staying there? J
They knock up some japanese girl by telling her they love her and wanna marry and then they dump her as a single mom and go into criminal "jobs".
Just like in every other country on earth.
Niggers are driven to do evil by their nature.

Toronto is the same way as long as you avoid the no good dirty rotten fucking commie chink neighbourhood and the nigger area

People always throwing cigs down into the runoff grating on the side of the road pisses me off.

I got a job here is there anything to expect? absolutely no niggers right?

Really? When I was there, there was a literally rivver of shit I walked past. Like, you could see feces floating in it. And every time you walked near a main intersection or over manholes, fuuuck the stench!

But maybe I'm just from a clean country so not used to big city smell?

They have dedicated cleanup crews as part of a jobs program. It can be pretty filthy in areas they haven't got to. It's the same with German cities. Americans just don't want to pay for cleaning and public toilets.
Those schools tend to be pretty dirty if you actually visited a few of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=f57pOahRe18
bonus nigger video.
also lol @ the guy for calling nigerian street rats "yakuza"

Tokyo is full of Nigerians, Chinks, Koreans, Brazillians and other undesirables.

Whatever happened to the Japanese Cred Forums meetups? They used to have threads on them all the time

Korea is a mixed bag. In some ways they are even more racist/xenophobic than the Japanese. Can't particularly blame them since they are the punching bag of Asia.

You should be okay there.

NYC smells like a hot dog made from garbage and piss

Not sure but I never went.

Brown people are dirty as fuck, that's why.

In Detroit we have a "Mexicantown" with mestizos who actually take care of their property. The Dindulands have so much litter that it destroys the drainage and causes completely preventable flooding in mild rain. Mexicantown doesn't have litter.

I went Berlin for work 3 months ago
Is the tap water in Berlin representative of Germany. It was horrible.

Me neither because they're all in Tokyo. I'd love to go to one in Osaka or Kyoto

Who /kansai/ here?

fpbp

>MFW your city has been kept nice and clean even while experiencing lots of economic growth then all of a sudden the entire country watches Niggers come out and destroy everything they can on live TV

GOD DAMNIT Cred Forums THIS HAD TO STOP

They actually value family.

We have a line group now we just set up events in there now

>The Dindulands have so much litter that it destroys the drainage and causes completely preventable flooding in mild rain.
Just like Berlin in germany.
Full of sandniggers and litter, floods regularily.