Wake up, worshippers of the frog

The people of the frog, they look upon the surface of their doing, but just as the cover of a book when they open it.. When they finally open the book. They shall read all that which they already knew they were doing and to their shock, the ending of the book shall be as the thing inwhich they never took serious as it came to pass. So, in the end, whether they open the book or not, they have no excuse.

Cred Forums only worships Jesus -- all we do is for His glory and the preservation of His Father's creation.. the frog is simply another weapon, a tool

>KeK is a nazi symbol
A fucking frog. A nazi symbol.

>Jesus was nailed to a cross and got killed
But then he became mainstream.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that KeK is, in many ways, kinda like Jesus. So fuck off.

Cred Forums is a Kekist board. Kike popsicle worshippers GET OUT

Why don't you hear my claim, is it even because you cannot hear my word? Your implications are not of what I wrote, and your mentality of that of a conditioned generation to the gods of snakes and vipers. Depart from me, you of iniquity.

If only you knew, as it is written they know not what they do, nor say, that he in whom you scorn was truly the one who came to save you from the beast, his symbols, and his images. Verily verily I say unto you that a false light is taking over the world and those of the generations present are following that of the serpent, the god of this world and to break free from that which you some-what already know is brainwashing tyrannical control of the elite who serve the demiurge is to break from this world of the flesh and return unto spirit to God who is Love. His name is Lord, he is the alpha and omega, the beginning and the last, the one above all others, my Father.

there are two bodies in the world. The body of Christ, who is of the next life, and the body of satan, in whom those in power serve. Jesus is the light of man, whose light came from God, the one and only God, and the darkness comprehends not the light which outshines the darkness.

>LARPing this hard

Pretty embarrassing, desu.

This, Christ is King.

Your mind knows of larping, my mind knows I am one with the Son of the Living God who is one with God thus I am also. Ye are of this world, I am not, but of the next.

I don't know what makes it work baby, I just ride it

Since you're a gnostic, why haven't you offed yourself yet?

WORD!

>2016
>still believing jewish lies

gee, Canada, no wonder you are the most pathetic country on this board.

Cred Forums was never a christian board, you fucks just invaded and started telling yourself it was so (like you always did throughout history) because you mistakenly thought you were in good company and I'm loving those tears when you are experiencing it done to you.

Christians are eternal cucks and christianity is the biggest bluepill. Praise Kek.

I will always be called "frog" because of my title. Does this mean I am eternally damned? I think not!
Have a shrine of 9.

1134 = hell

I'm joining Islam instead, purely because you're fucking annoying and a fucking leaf.

You are accusing a multitude of people, in whom you do not know, based upon one of the most humblest of flags. That which contains a leaf, in which God created, that you judge with a heart of in a way, programmed judgement implemented into your physie

This isn't the way it works, for to endure is in love. Look, the only thing that keeps all of existence together is love. Were the trials and tribulations in vain? Nay.

Christianity, is the way unto the awakening of that which is proven and strengthens beyond all the measurements of the sea, and the sands of the desert in the multitude of the knowledge uncountable if you awake.

Read your text, the words that came from your mind, to be inclined to be brought forth upon digital text, says enough. Depart from me.

No, nigger, you GTFO of here, you're not welcome nor warranted.
FUCK OFF
DIE

Look upon your words again. Is the emotional manifestation of trolling in a false joy sparking your synapse?

Realize.

Look upon the [X] button on your browser and proceed to click it and never come back you fucking AIDS-ridden double nigger.

The opinion of tKE/dqAV is no longer seen valid nor to be spoken with unto my mind because of vanity from the typed words of ignorance in the blissful world of blue pill.

I get digits, you don't, heretic.

Thou shalt see an occurrence of crows.

>"I didn't believe him at first, but every time I saw a crow, it pop'd up in my mind. And.. Though I questioned, the coincidences of them, the ones who even swooped upon my head, told me, he knew."

You will be in an occurrence of leafs burning.

Life, imagine, like a halo 2 spartan. He became a modder, he saw his halo universe. Everything, how it was created. Now, a hacker, he tapped into the world which through all the patches of bungie he knew he had to fix. They had a free game, everyone online knew respect and love, but as 345 party chat came on and now, there is no reset to year 0, but omega has come.

like the game of chess, somebody gets checkmated and, when they do, they get mad. The person knows who won, in a way inside they made him king, and ultimately it is over.

>halo
>*kisses feet*
shoo, shoo, kike