Bottled water

I see a lot of people on here slamming bottled water, usually making the claim that tap water is better-regulated and much cheaper than tap water. There's also an attitude that people who drink bottled water are this type:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YFKT4jvN4OE

But riddle me this: I live in a remote small town in Ohio, with a heavily polluted river running through it. I live in the town, and work at a place just outside the town.

My workplace has wellwater from right beside said river, and it smells and tastes repulsive, like a raw-sewage-plus-lots-of-sulfur smell and taste. No matter how long you let it run. And it's even run through a filter at the pump. So, like any sane person, I take bottled water to work to drink.

I also drink exclusively bottled water at home, because the tap water in this town is almost as bad: I have a high-end water softener and a high-end water filter on my water main. But even after the softener, this water is so ridiculously hard, that calcium will start to clog up my faucets if I don't scrape it out.
And it's so heavily chlorinated that it smells and tastes like swimming pool water, even after the filter. I only use tap water for showering, cooking, pets.

Therefore I pretty much only drink bottled water. If I go to a restaurant and get water, it's usually a city over where the tap water is actually drinkable.

So this kind of situation is where bottled water is necessary, for aesthetic (and probably health) reasons.

Prove me wrong.

You should round up your fellow men and shoot the people polluting your river. I thought Americans had the right to defend themselves? They're poisoning you, they're murdering you.

I live by lake erie, our tap is awesome.

ayy lmao truth:
water is crap if it's not connected to other water

if you have no access to 'real' water move somewhere where you do

I use a bottle to fill up tap water.

Where you live OP? You could look into it, some rivers smell like sulfur with or without pollution.

Don't let these people dishonor you by polluting your river, round up your fellow men and find the people responsible.

Also, just get a filtered pitcher/filtered water bottle.
Don't get cucked by nestle.

Enjoy your estrogenwater goy.

When do you transition btw?

It's because of lots of coal mining and illegal chemical dumping from factories upstream (all of which have been shut down for years, but the locals here say the river is probably permanently ruined)

Also kek captcha

but they make job
business good

>mfw live in washington state

but my mom still buys bottled water for some fucking reason

I'd normally be okay with tap water that's been filtered (I can't stand the taste of chlorination), but since I've become crippled I get cases of bottled water to have nearby so I don't need to hobble on crutches to get something to drink (not to mention carrying a glass of liquid on crutches is about impossible)

Either way drinking water straight from the tap is shit.

>That pic
Tesla was right...why didn't we just listen to him?

Wtf, I love Tesla now.

I think I know a guy that can help you with your problem OP

>Americans can't even drink from the fucking tap

Truly a 3rd world country.

I mean a lot of states can. But i'd say its 50/50

You know I never actually realized tap water could be so bad in a first world country until very recently.

Mine's always been odorless, tasteless and clean. I guess I just assumed that was the standard since I don't even live in a city where you'd expect it to be of a higher quality even though it's probably the opposite actually.

I only drink Trump water.

Get a better filter, Also the one at your work may just need to be changed out.

Even the mayor of my city says not to drink the tap water because it's always being contaminated.

>current year
>not collecting rain water, distilling it multiple times then bottling it yourself.

Mine's always cloudy and tastes terrible.