Man who used to be a woman gives birth to a baby by woman who used to be a man

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3804052/Transgender-man-gives-birth-baby-falling-pregnant-transgender-woman.html?ito=social-facebook

sorry I thought it was /news/

Chaplin must be spinning in his grave

This is progress. If you disagree you are a bigot, misogynist, xenophobe, Islamophobe, racist, chauvinistic, Trump supporter.

That's a little bit odd but it's also cute.

I can't stop laughing. I seriously can't stop laughing.

So the accurate way to explain this miracle would just be:

Man and woman conceive a child before both undergo gender reassignment surgery which does not prevent the biological female from carrying to term.

That about sum it up?

>Mentally ill couple allowed to breed

That poor child

So a woman in man's clothing gave birth.

If you look closely, you'll see that the "wife" has bigger hands than the "husband"

Someone should surgically attach a propeller and give birth. You'll forever be known as first attack helicopter that gave birth

>2 role players give birth

Technically it's a straight couple

>mentally challenged man and woman who keep lying to themselves about what's their gender successfully breed because they're still biologically a man and a woman.

this
nothing to see here

Turn your back on Christ, they said.
Nothing bad will happen, they said.
We'll progress toward utopia, they said

What in the heck is this world coming to...

don't call it a grave

This isn't progress. This is just fucking weird. You are born a man or a woman. That woman who gave birth is a fucking woman. The man who impregnated the woman is a fucking man. It's fucking basic biology. They are just mentally ill human beings who are encouraged to do dumb shit by our PC culture.

This is the reason, why (what once was) god hates humans now. This is taking his creation, chewing it in satans mouth and spitting this ungodly abomination in front of HIM,the creator, saying "look what i have done, oh lord of mine. Look!"

Uaarg, i could rage for days about this

How much are the hormones gonna fuck up the baby?

>Is this the world's most modern family?

We're reaching levels of degeneracy once thought impossible.

fuckin hot