Trump

Everyone who is turning on Trump after the debate last night, can you please give me reasons as to why? I genuinely am confused considering he stayed true to everything he said initially. The only thing he did differently was keep his cool and not attack like he did in the Republican debates.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/09/trumps-abdication-of-personal-responsibility/501893/
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you know why i am here, Dahnald?

he got fucking BTFO by Clinton on all fronts except maybe trade

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

No one is turning on him. It's all shills and CTR. Trump will still be Emperor.

trump is a jew anyways
anyone who calls his practices smart is a jew

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/09/trumps-abdication-of-personal-responsibility/501893/

because he sounded like a fucking poor person and got cucked because he couldn't take this shit seriously. listen u can agree with someone on policy but hate the fact they're an old baby boomer conman instead of an educated and well read conservative

His father is German

It's damage control and spreging from the anti-trump crowd on Reddit. There's a subreddit that has leaked onto Cred Forums already and is frustrated that they cannot control this place. If you think I'm full of shit, look up Enough Trump Spam. ETS loves to talk about us.

Still better than a crooked, lying, half-dead cunt

I know he isn't jewish, but he acts like one.

Thanks for the truth. I guess I didn't realize they infiltrated us. I mainly reside on Cred Forums but haven't been on in a few days so didn't notice until today. I thought they would attack Cred Forums. Usually Reddit fags don't come on Cred Forums from my experience.

Because he's rich?

it was a poor performance and he should've prepared better this isn't the primaries and he isn't going up against 17 people

but thanks to the online Cred Forumss he thinks he did amazing and we can expect more of the same in the next two debates

Because when you stand him next to someone instead of just letting him say whatever he wants, how stupid he is becomes readily apparent to everyone.

No one is turning on God Emperor Trump newfriend. CTR is simply shilling for shekels

Any white male who genuinely likes Clinton has no self-respect.

Back to Cred Forums little one.

If u can't vote in the U.S general election, your anti-Trump stance isn't really important here.

He lied about his views on global warming, admitted he doesn't pay taxes (so he's stealing from our troops), said he wanted to take guns to control crime, and overall acted like the politicians he is supposed to be against.

I was 100% Trump until the debate, he fucked up so badly I can't support him.

LMAO stealing from our troops, kys retard

$0.05 have been deposited into your account. Thank you for Correcting the Record

His global warming tweet was a joke. We don't actually know much about his taxes because his tax return hasn't been released and he said he wanted to take guns away from criminals. Most of the shit he's been saying lately is to appeal to moderates so he can get elected. His views haven't changed. I went to one of his rallies recently and he's said the same shit he said in the beginning. He is playing it cool at the debates to appeals to the undecided.

Nigger, not a single soul is turning on Trump. This is the CTR push Cernobitch leaked would happen.

It's a demoralization campaign designed to dampen Trump's social media impact.

He verbal diarrhea'd all over the stage. I support him but god was it embarrassing.

Don't worry OP it's just shills from Hillscum, not actual Cred Forums posters. Some of them are also leafposters so they're just shitposting like normal and attempting to rustle jimmies. Trump won the debate and did well, I watched it myself he btfo hillary.

I know, I was told by an above poster. Thanks for the clarification.

Where else do they get money than from our taxes??? Trump might have had millions for the troops over the years. And he acted like it was no big deal.

It is literally all shills.

Trump won he debate/tied it AT LEAST.

don't forget that the fbi can pose as journalists now as well.

I don't like HRC but she baited him the entire time.

Yeah, I realize that now. I thought he did well too. Kept his cool and didn't attack Hillary. Hopefully he can appeal to the undecided and we can win this shit.

No, because of his business practices. He clearly has said he has done a bunch of illegal stuff, one being not paying taxes. or not paying people for their "poor job".

Ya he could have done better but he didn't get BTFO or anything.

There is no reason the debate would have changed any Trump supporters mind.

>The only thing he did differently was keep his cool

fucking what

How is it a joke? I supported him because he told the truth (that global warming was a hoax). Now he's flip flopping on that and apparently the truth is a joke? I can't support this, he's giving up on his views.

Literally nobody is turning on him. This meme is due to the left not recognizing /poll/ humor.

/thread

It was his first big debate. He will improve and his team is filled with smart people. Hopefully they will help him prepare better next time and he won't fall for her shit again.

He failed to throw any serious punches, even the emails thing failed, she simply ignored it and then said it was a mistake. She made that slide easily.

She put him on the defensive on taxes. She made him say stuff that won't go very well with people frustrated about jobs. He said he doesn't pay much taxes because he's smart, etc. Implying anyone who pays taxes is dumb. And then he cries about trilions of debt.. How could the state manage its expenses without taking on debt, if everyone dodges taxes like him?

He appeared very nervous many times, if you watch how he was drinking from that glass, it was like he was forcing himself to drink without having his hand shake.

On many questions, he failed to answer and just went on the same old rants about companies leaving the USA, jobs leaving the USA, etc etc. He appeared totally incompetent in foreign policy.

He looked very unprepared, but in a bad way. It's not cool to come at a debate and just improvise shit just to show how "anti-establishment" you are, when you're basically failing to show any consistency, any actual plans or well-thought out policies.

He doesn't have one single idea about diplomacy, he said something really dumb: if you have a plan in foreign policy and make it public, your enemies will know your moves. Aww, shit, really, do you think anyone makes public all their plans in diplomacy? That's not how it works, there are things you make public and things you don't. And those things you make public play a part in your strategy, like putting pressure on enemies, making sure your allies see you as a predictable partner and not as someone whose behaviour is based on a whim.

He's basically clueless about politics, and that in a bad way that makes him useless at the helm of any public institution. He should start by running for governor in a state, then try his hand in the Congress or run for president. Otherwise you risk sounding like the US president from Idiocracy.

He had her on the ropes the whole time. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree

Trump dominated

It was a joke to tweet it out to the public when he's trying to appeal to the GP. Most of them believe climate change is real. He most likely still believes it's real. He's playing the game. He's got to say shit right now and keep his cool in order to win which is why he's taking back his past claims. He'll still do what he's said and he still believes the shit he's said before. He just can't seem radical right now or else Hillary will win.

I'm sorry I just can't trust him :(

He promised a return to greatness, a wall to keep out illegals, and no more liberal BS. But he's gone back on the wall already and now he's showing more liberal views.

Next he'll say gay marriage is okay.

"Dodging taxes makes me smart" LMAO
It's like he's trying to lose.

>There were plenty of racists getting sued, I was just one of them. No admission of guilt, though!!
>it doesn't matter if the birther conspiracy was a lie or racist; the point is, I was the one who accomplished it.
>Not paying taxes? That's called being smart.
>Not paying contractors for work they do? That's just good business.
>Screw the chubby latino, and screw Rosie O'Donnell.
>WHY ISN'T ANYONE CALLING SEAN HANNITY!!!???

Lots of good plan and policy there.

So you're gonna vote for the corrupt cunt?

Pic related. OP is a hole.

You retards have posted that image about 20 times. Find a new biased site to spam.

Yeah, Trump broke my heart. I just can't trust a man who steals from our troops and lies about what he says.

Kys before you spread your sperm

People who are saying he got BTFO are wrong.

He was talking for the majority of time about his platform and Clinton sort of just stood there. He missed some opportunities to destroy her, like on the Iraq war thing instead of defending himself he could have just said she was the one who voted on it and he was a civilian at the time.

He came off stronger in my opinion. I don't think he did particularly well, but Clinton just stood there, looked condescending and tried the usual attacks that don't work. I really wish Trump took the advantage when she brought up treatment of women to say something about how she takes money from oppressive regimes like the Saudi's, or how she enabled Bill Clinton and threatened women to keep their mouths shut when Bill basically raped them.

Hopefully Trump learns from this debate. All he really needs to do is keep using the obviously bias questions from the moderator, who asked way more questions to Trump, and revert them into policy-driven responses that make him look stronger. He needs to be more clever with his counter punches to Clinton like how he said, "with all due respect, why are you thinking of these problems now?" He needs to randomly stop rambling about stupid shit too, like Barron being good at computers. But Clinton did some dumb shit too like talking about how she was preparing to be President when she was obviously sick and awkwardly moving her shoulders back and forth while giving a creepy fake smile to the crowd.

There's two more debates. The last one is always the strongest, Trump just needs to polish himself a little more.

>everyone turning on trump
Okay, friendo. Let me consult all these half-Sicilian half-Pinay underwear models surrounding me.

>the ancient Greeks were [trigger warning: feminism] sexist
STOP THE PRESSES

>The only thing he did differently was keep his cool and not attack like he did in the Republican debates.

Are you an idiot? He tried attacking her constantly. SHE kept her cool the whole time and only defended when it was her turn. He kept interrupting with "Wrong. Wrong. Wrong."

Next debate they need to mute the mics when it's not Trump's turn so that he learns to shut the fuck up.

Why give massive amounts of money to a retarded government that will just spend it on funding niggers (welfare) and terrorism?

>LOL dint watch!

pretty much this. He was doing well up until talking about NAFTA where he had Clinton on the ropes. But she counter attacked and Trump got absolutely BTFO.

Cred Forums told me he was going to destroy her in the debates and joked about Clinton shitting herself on stage etc but what we actually saw was a confident experienced debater absolutely crush an egomaniac and baited him into being on the defensive about his history

>Hillary didn't lose any voters

>Trump didn't lose any voters

the only thing that happened was Undecided voters finally chose a side. Nobody lost any support at all, they have to make a mad dash for the last group of idiots who haven't decided yet less than 2 months away. It's why u see all these gimicky commercials, unfortunately u can't have everyone follow the race the entire time like good citizens. You have the politically ignorant masses who have to be the last people, and who knows why they are gonna vote. Maybe they vote Hillary cause shes a woman, maybe they vote Trump because hes aggressive. Who knows, but nobody lost ANY SUPPORT AT ALL, THAT IS ALL CTR AND IT WILL BE HERE UNTIL NOVEMBER

the debate can modestly be summed up as a tie, or close victory for whoever you want to argue it for.

Look there isn't anything special going on, finally people are watching the debates for the first time. Some people didn't watch anything up until now. It's all just summerfags, 18 year olds who haven't voted before are NOW giving their opinions on this site and lying about having followed the race and issues for the past 2 years. That's basically it; don't get trolled. Sorry, this is just how it goes every single election

>He will improve and his team is filled with smart people. Hopefully they will help him prepare better next time and he won't fall for her shit again.
somehow I doubt that

Bet 100 maplebucks on trump and he was doing all the same things except Hilary was prepared. He came off is an angry crazy man and Clinton deflected his attacks. Clinton also made trump look hot headed by just using his tweets where he says stupid shit (breaking up NATO, global warming Chinese conspiracy, using nuclear weapons casually and starting wars casually). He didn't really make Hilary look like the corrupt devil worshipper that she is.

the denial is real

I'm not turning on Trump. I'm criticizing his piss-poor performance because I want him to do better next time.

All he has is one liners and trigger statements to appease his cultists with zero idea about policies and how they work. Also I'm not a rich fag and I know trickle down economics is bad for my own self interests.

Clinton won.

Fair but a lot of people are

Most people already know who they are going to vote for, that's why they have political polling. It's an argument of BLACK vs WHITE so it's pretty fucking hard to not already know who you're voting for unless your an idiot and haven't tuned in literally all year.

nobody has turned on trump lol.

College psychology students

Its not trickle down economics if EVERYONE is getting a tax cut you bull prepping monkey fucker

A lot of people on here who apparently "used to" support him aren't after the debate, which is why I was wondering.

>Old baby boomer conman

You sound like a butthurt liberal who's been conditioned by his psych professors to act smarter because that makes you look superior. We elected Obama by believing he was smarter than McCain and look how that turned out. I love how us millennials look up to that quasi-intellectualism as if it somehow is the only way to be a good leader.

Eisenhower, Reagan, Washington, Lincoln, Jackson, General Patton, General Douglas MacArthur. All these guys aren't necessarily known as intellectuals, but their natural intelligence, passion, and drive is what made them some of the best leaders in history.

Everyone thought Reagan was some stupid cowboy that could never possibly lead America into anything other than devastating war because they thought he wasn't smart.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Trump dominated

so you were undecided until you watched this? or you were always for Clinton in the first place?

you're fucking retarded or a shill

Because he said the same shit that he's been saying at rallies for a year now. This was supposed to be his big moment and he clearly did not prepare for it.

We can only hope he learned his lesson and will get his ass in gear for the second debate. I get the feeling he thought this was something you could just 'wing it' and come off as more natural etc. like he's been doing, but that's not the case. He needs to fucking study American history and politics A LOT and get in a position where he's comfortable talking about the SPECIFICS of his policies instead of just broad strokes applause-bait.

I support Trump. What the fuck are you shitting on about?

this is all trolls lol, nobody changed on policy based off this debate.

Look at all the

"I'm a Cruz missle now"

"I'm voting for Gary Johnson"

"Harambe 2016"

it's just people being retards, nobody has lost support for Trump, literally after every single debate people have done this its all shitpost

>two sniffs have been deposited into your account

ITT :

People who can't vote that don't support Trump thinking they mean anything in this election.

Media is only talking about him talking about her stamina and the Climate Change thing.

Makes him look bad even though he was the only one that offered any actual information.

>He should start by running for governor in a state, then try his hand in the Congress or run for president. Otherwise you risk sounding like the US president from Idiocracy.

He's too old for that, unfortunately.
He ought to have done that 4-8 years ago.

Hell, he could have been mayor of New York for a decade before he had to try his hand at the presidency.

Global Warming =/= Climate Change

So who are you voting for? Who did you support prior to the debate, Clinton or Trump? Also what are you registered as

which part of the debate did you disagree with, everyone says the same shit at rallies even Clinton. Fucking stand-up comedians re-use their material. What issue was he bad on that made u so angry

It called "trolling" m8.

It appears to be working, so expect more of it.

It means jack shit, of course.

Turning to Trump not turning on

There I fixed it for you

lol is this fucking retard trolling himself or us? ahhahaha

It's from taxes, but that's not the only place they go. His returns likely would have went to welfare programs or transportation.

Or it might have been lumped with the 6.5 trillion that straight up vanished with no record.

Trump dominated

>this much denial

I suppose when Clinton wins the election and gets sworn in you'll still think Trump won it

When he talked about his autistic son's love for computer and how Laguardia airport is shit, that really spoke to me.

In all seriousness, I don't know why anybody who was on the fence would go with Trump after last night. He said absolutely nothing of importance. He just babbled about shit nobody cares about.

I know this is CTR but,

Not paying taxes because there's currently multiple loopholes in the tax system is not tax evasion you nigger. If you knew anything about business, youd know that this is a smart move if the loopholes are there, and that virtually all high level businessmen do this. If anything it gave him more money to expand and create more jobs.

Secondly, please show me a case where trump did not pay someone when that person fulfilled their contractual duties. You really think he continued to be a successful businessman for decades while stiffing his workers all the time? Why didn't those people sue (and win) if trump was in the wrong?

Use your fucking brain

This. Fuck Trump

got really nice damage controls going there buddy

It only struck me last night how inarticulate he is. The guy is like the dumb kid in class who didn't prepare his presentation and is trying to wing it.

No one who was voting T-rump prior to the d-bate has changed their mind. If anything that d-bate proved Emperor T-rump is about to reign is some jobs, border control and get them inner cities cleaned up regardless of SJWfags

I'm not turning on him at all but I think he really needs to get it together for the second debate.
He needs to prepare more

Trump did fine, shills are really out in force. I can't wait for the election to be over so all the Wynters, Jamals, and Achmeds fuck off

nobody is turning on Trump, CTR faggot.

Everyone is turning against Hillary and her media pets.

>tfw you will get to RWDS CTR fags after Trump gets elected, and nobody will ever know that they disappeared or ever existed.

Live in the shadows, die in the shadows.

will not vote for hillary, so you can fuck off with that.

but yeah, FUCK TRICKLE DOWN economics, that shit has never fucking worked and refuse to go back to it, ever.

Almost all the online polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Anyone who is legitimately (kek) turning on him for the (((debate))) is a shill.

Open boarders, corporatism and a disregard for law effect my self interests a lot more than fucking low taxes. You sound like those morons who think fiscal policy created the recession, and the asshats in 1930 who thought that only right wing lunatics think economic bubbles exist.

He couldn't come up with reasonable excuses for why he couldn't produce his tax return, or why he kept pressing for Obama's birth certificate, even though Hillary was the one who started it. I feel as though those are non issues in regards to presidency however he should have put these stupid topics to bed simply and effectively without whining about "his friends" who never have to produce theirs, but in their case, they aren't running for fucking president.

Also, what did he mean by Hillary not having the "stamina" to be president? Could use some clarification. He could have easily ripped her a new asshole about having pneumonia and her coughing fits.

However, I feel that all of his shortcomings this debate weren't entirely his fault. He was put on trial basically. He did well emphasizing the fact that the debt is too large, that we have a serious enemy to deal with, none of which Hillary or Obama were able to deal with with their time as Secretary of State and POTUS respectively. I also feel it was unfair that Hillary was able to avoid further pressing of the email issue with a "HURR I MADE A MISTAKE", and Lester let her off, but they dragged on with the birther/tax return bullshit that no one really cares about, nor would that play any role in being president.

Oh, and he could use to learn some new words and increase his vocabulary a bit. I know his heart is in the right place, but repeating the same words over and over again isn't an effective way of explaining your plans to fight ISIS or fix the economy. Just being a businessman, one whose gone through multiple bankruptcies, isn't enough. I want to believe in Trump, the same Trump who squashed his enemies in the primaries. Where did that high energy, meme creating Trump go? Where is the centipede we know and love?

you think that's how he's going to go into his first trade deal re-negotiations? unprepared and hoping he'll get a second try if and when it doesn't work out?

We are just being inundated by shills right now. Relax. While not as bad as Cred Forumsharbor, this non stop shilling is a bit annoying.

Just remember that anyone who indicates in a post that "until the debate last night I supported Trump, but now...." is not a Cred Forumsack.

Just do like the britbongs during Cred Forumsharbor....stiff upper lip and carry on undaunted.

Voting Trump regardless, was always going to. It's basically a choice between globalism or nationalism at this point, and I'm certainly not picking globalism.

It wasn't a single issue, it was his entire performance. He gave vague, rambling answers that always diverged into his done-to-death campaigning points (which were often entirely unrelated to the topic), he missed opportunities to expand on his policies and give detailed explanations in favor of, again, vague generalities that we have all heard before. The debates are where you get serious and lay out the specifics of your plan, its not something you treat like a rally.

Just look at the very first question he was asked, How do you bring jobs back. Perfect chance to expand on his polices. Now listen to his answer- it's the same exact vague generalized shit we've been hearing for a year (many eagerly awaiting the debates so he could expand on it). He could've explained exactly how illegal immigration is a massive drain on jobs and that deporting illegals + building a wall will be massive boon to the job market, how implementing protectionist policies and renegotiating trade deals would stop american labor from needing to compete with foreign slave labor (and saying HOW he'd do those things and what policies he'd actually implement). He mentions these talking points, but that's all he does- he doesn't expand on anything or get into the nitty-gritty. He needs to dig deeper on the issues because that's how you beat Clinton, her plans make absolutely no fucking sense when you put them under a microscope and he missed a great chance to contrast his theoretically sound model with her insanely unsustainable one.

All Clinton had to do last night was stay on script, and thats what she did. We all know the entire debate was massively biased in her favor, and Trump shouldve accounted for it with massive preparation but he clearly did not.

Good post.
nice to see not everyone on Cred Forums is brainwashed

What actually happened in the debate? Beyond the shallow theatrics that tickle most people, there was actually meat and substance. Trump talked pragmatically about the disastrous trade deals our anti-American, globalist politicians have negotiated for us and how he intends to combat them to our benefit. He cracked down on the inefficient, socialist big government schemes advocated by Hillary and which have signified the decrepit PC status quo for years. He called out how their policies have massively increased the debt and even called out the Fed for its role in it all. He talked about our role as global police and that our protectorates will have to pay for our defending them if they want things to continue in this way--a decidedly positive step towards noninterventionism and non-aggression. There was a fair share of anti-Hillary commenting too, but why should there not be, when she is a politician and largely involved in these failures?

Hillary stood there and either advocated failed, disreputable big-government, globalist solutions to problems those very policies created or distracted criticism from her own criminal affairs to focus on the proportionate mole-hills of Trump's.

Let's be honest with ourselves: to equate the two is a false dichotomy. Trump demolished Hillary in the eyes of anyone with economic understanding.

Nobody is turning on anybody. This is Cred Forums. Just crossposting liberals on this site.

Hillary was shown to be rehearsed, smug and fake
Many real people outside of the Acela corridor think Trump won.

He did a poor job. He didn't prepare, and it showed.

It just underlines all the claims that he isn't fit to be president.

A president prepares and bring his/her A game.

Thanks. I realized that after posting this. Haven't been on Cred Forums lately and didn't realize we were being plagued by CTR again. That photo calmed me, thanks btw. Mind linking the site? I've been looking for non biased polls and predictors to check out.

>I know trickle down economics is bad for my own self interests.

Say no more. Anyone here for the bush era saw how bad shit got

>Trusting rich fucks with trickling down anything but more work and less wages

top kek retards try again in 4 years

He BTFO Clinton on everything. Only things he looked bad on were blowing up ships, outright saying he doesn't pay taxes, and saying he didn't admit guilt instead of saying he is innocent.

A poorly coordinated ctr raid is enough to knock you off balance? Did you also start loving Islam after MIDF flooded post-Nice Cred Forums?

This, he sperged out and looked like a retard, trump posters are delusional, I fucking hate Hillary but she destroyed him and laughed at him the whole time while rambled like an autist

>Turning on him
That is the funniest thing i have heard all election

Concern trolls and shills.
CTR.

it's the "now-cast" on Nate Silver's 538. I capped it yesterday.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now

Looks like he dropped a bit today. Pic related.

GTFO concern troll. Stop listening to the brigading of shills and don't be fucking stupid. Faggot.

Jesus Christ, you guys are acting no better than SJWs, like a bunch of retarded bitches. Deflect, deny, and unwilling to be critical of your chosen candidate. So what if he fucked up and people are calling him out on it? That makes them a shill? You guys bitch about Obama, Clinton, and Israel, but when the shoe's on the other foot, you play the blame game. Just admit the truth you fucking faggots. Are you men, do you believe facts grounded in truth, or a bunch of fucking pussy nu-males who act and think on emotion alone? Fuck, I don't want shitheads like you representing this board. Go back to >>/mlp/

Thanks! And it shows he has a good chance of winning Florida and Ohio which is really good. Shows the debate ended up helping him with undecided folks and swing states. Hopefully by the next 2 debates he will have enough undecided people converted.

This shit literally happens whenever Trump does something noticeable and then suddenly dies off.

This, a thousand times this. He has all the money in the world to get the best of the best to help him prepare for tough questions like yesterday's, instead he chose to go in blind and got chewed out. Now imagine if he were at a meeting with NATO? Would he just go in to that shit without preparing? This shit is sad man.

Yeah don't worry everyone who disagrees with you is a paid shill or an invader doing damage control. Everything Trump does is correct no matter what, right?

I actually feel bad for Trump at this point

YOU FUCKIGN PUSSY COWARDS you think you can just spam "praise kek" and your stupid FUCKIGN rhymie "lol she'll shit on stage " chants, posting copy pastas, getting dubs, trips, maybe even quads a few times on an image-board to get a political candidate to win. Oh the DAMAGE you've FUCKING done, did you fucking see the debate? DID YOU FUKIGN SEE IT? YOOOOUU made this happen, YOOOOU, because you tried to TWIST MEME MAGIC to YOUR WILL, OMFG im crying so HARD rIGHT NOW sII CANT EFVEN FUCKIGN SEE IM SO FUCKIGN ANGRY AT YOUR FUCKIDHbashgS.agb... a few individuals understood, they got the idea, they WORSHIPPED kek, not FORCED THEIR WILL DOWN KEK'S THROAT, AND YOU FUCKING DEMENTED HIM YOU SHITFUCKSTUPIDDUMBFUCKS... HOW WILL HE FUCKING FORGIVE US FOR WHAT YOU FUCKS FUCKING DID..

Hopefully this recent debate made you learn, our SAVIOR, our PROPHET, SENT BY KEK HIMSELF failed on stage BECAUSE OF YOU FUCKLESS FUCKS.

Someone's fucking triggered. Get the fuck off the internet, you pussy faggot.

kys retard faggot google

fuck the troops
fuck the poor

MAGA

We just want to win user. A lot is on the line.

Not turning on him but the whole thing felt like he jumped into a minefield set by Lester and Shillary in the worst way possible with only the clock to save him (and even it didn't).

That said, I think he offered better (if vague, rambling) plans as opposed to Clinton who seemed to solely focus on stupid shit and attacking Trump or, more accurately, allowing Trump to attack himself. I could see why his performance in the first debate could sway some undecided or some of the weaker supporters for the other party.

I tried to warn Mr. Trump that this would happen.

Stop these fucking stupid concerntroll threads allready, the only persons who are neggative towards trump are the shills. Everyone knows this, stop pretending to be a retard.

Yes I know you're probably CTR as well.

It's literally a shill operation man. They come here and do this shit everytime. Trump obviously won, even my libcuck friends here in Austin are saying it. He rendered her absolutely speechless twice, and she couldn't do shit about it.

(you)

> Global warming a hoax
My friend, I would like to introduce you to the Humbolt Squid (no pic, on phone). These critters are highly aggressive, ravenous and large preatorial squids. Growing up to 2 meters and reproduce like crazy. The main limiting factor on their spread is their need for specific ocean temperatures for their metabolism to work. Until recently, this limited them to the west coast of South America. Thanks to global warming, they have been able to spread much further north than previously possible. It is already causing problems for fishermen who see their livelihood eaten before their eyes.

Or in short: It is real, and causes thousands of flesh eating squids to trek to North American coasts.

Alternatively, google for drowning houses in Florida for another fun side effect.