We can ALL agree that Trump's meltdown last night was disastrous in terms of his public image to on the fence voters...

We can ALL agree that Trump's meltdown last night was disastrous in terms of his public image to on the fence voters, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/151007796236/i-score-the-first-debate
nytimes.com/2016/09/28/us/politics/donald-trump-debate.html?_r=0
charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article104382951.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Please kill yourself

thanks for correcting the record

>i-it's over guys, cnn said so!!

No, that debate convinced no one who's better and who's not.

All I heard were more promises from Hillary

>30 years hillary

lmao

Guys remember to check in on Cred Forums on november 8th to witness the massive meltdown when 'cucked' hillary destroys Trump, and all his little fans start crying about rigged elections.

Lmao "almost all polls" aka the ones you autists brigaded

lmao

No

/thread

really activates my almonds

.....says the nervous neckbeard, who is slightly overweight, for the tenth time this year............

lmao

He didn't do terribly but he still somehow pulled in more independents than Hillary. Her being completely fake and condescending doesn't help her. Not to mention she called everybody racist and said we have a 'gun epidemic'

Iowa was +8

Thank you for your contribution fellow Nimble American

What meltdown?

You mean the spam fest of a sticky going too fast to read each of the posts?

Only retards who don't vote are still undecided with a month to go.

Indeed. 14 points swing in a single day is unprecedented.

>0.05 keks deposited in your account

Trump definitely said some dumb things but he also held back a lot of his firepower, especially in terms of her foundation.

Hillary acting like a smug cunt and laughing the whole time was a poor image and only appears to people who already will 100% never vote republican anyway.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Cred Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Cred Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Not at all. All he had to do was not throw insults or say something outrageous.

Nothing new was learned about either candidate from this debate, and that's why the polls won't move an inch.

Brexit swung 80 points in 1 minute

>and only appears to people who already will 100% never vote republican anyway.
Can confirm this is true through my faggy dad.

Keep trying to correct that record girls, you're still drowning but it's fun as hell to watch.

Are you telling me this wasn't another example of 5d chess?

heh.. nothing personnell, kid

thanks for trumping the record

blog.dilbert.com/post/151007796236/i-score-the-first-debate

I love how a majority of Johnson voters couldn't name one policy of his.

So all Canadians are from Reddit?

Well i actually watched the debate a few minutes ago for the first time while making notes.

Rated on the arguments alone i gave trump 4 points and hillary -7.

But that doesn't matter since he totally cucked out to her rethorically... wasn't even funny.

If i would have to form a decision on that debate only I voting for JFKing both candidates.

Thank you, this perfectly encapsulates my views as well.

Trump pretty much mopped the floor with her.

He talked about REAL issues, REAL matters that actually are important to voters.

Hillary just focused on petty childish attacks.

Online polls agree - Trump is the clear winner.

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

Seeking social approval of an opinion. Sounds like a hole posting in a big boys board.

>can we all agree
do you know where you are right now

I'm sorry, come again? You want to talk about memes? It seems you aren't aware who you are speaking to, so I'll spell it out for you nice and easy.
I'll have you know that I myself happen to be a veteran memer. I've been meming since the very early days - my encyclopedic meme knowledge is more far-reaching than a novice memer such as yourself could ever hope to fathom. I have a PhD in Contemporary Western Internet Phenomena and minored in cyberpsychology at DU. I have the tools at my disposal to out-meme any opponent foolish enough to cross me, so I implore you: choose your next words carefully, friend.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Look guys I'm a huge trump supporter. I've been with him since the day he announced he was running and said "build a wall". Yes through every controversy and bullshit MSM pulled. I was still with him. But after last night we have to be serious, we can't be delusional we just have to admit that if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep.

Nice trips, did you know GJs VP is some guy named Al Leppo?

Holy shit, even the Jew York Times is admitting he did just what he needed to.

nytimes.com/2016/09/28/us/politics/donald-trump-debate.html?_r=0

Lily dead, she been dead long time now.

In all seriousness, why is it that this morning they were all saying "clinton maybe just edged it" now its "she fucking detroyed him, he might as well give up" what gives ?

I hate clinton and think trump did look worse but not by much so hows it went from a small victory to clinton thinking she smashed him ?

Not only that but Hillary also came across as normal and somewhat likeable. Total fucking disaster for Trump.

I'd say he lost some supporters never mind on the fencers

Extra prayers to kek tonight lads

If you were really a Trump supporter from the start you'd know he's playing at a higher level than Shillary. 0/10 copypasta, did not read

What meltdown?

Trump wont win....most of the american posters on Cred Forums aint eligible to vote.....

Exactly. Don't let these shills dictate a false narrative

Wow my record is corrected.

Did Clinton really have a stronger debate? I just watched it and... she sort of blathered on about Trump most of the time. Trump got a bit too specific and in depth on things for the general American but... I'd say it was pretty even if anything. A pretty bad performance from each

nice pasat

This is just a test from kek.

I give it an 8/7 round for Clinton but most people liked Trump better.

>calling ppl kid
If you are still young enough to call people a kid you aint old...kid....cos when you aint young anymore you dont bring it up....you ignore it and every birthday like your 23 for life.....
Im 23 btw...and you have 3 friends 2 of which gonna ditch you.

Because they are pussies. They wouldn't give their true opinion (that Clinton outclassed him) right away in case the masses disagreed. Now they can say it once they see that most people agree.

In terms of the actual points made by Trump and Clinton I don't think there was much in it but Clinton came across much better because she was prepared. No sniffing and mumbling, shouting and interrupting. Do your fucking homework Donald.

The constant CTR shilling and cointelpro is making the board load slower.

You globalist cunts are loaded. At least give Hiroshimoot some cash for extra bandwidth so we can shitpost like normal.

>Trump's meltdown

Wut?

Trump can't take down a strong woman cause his bully tactics won't work
HILLARY2016

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

The evidence shows that a lot of folks on the fence are leaning toward Trump now. Last night was so stacked against him and he handled it fairly well.

Dear newcomers: this thread is an illegitimate attempt to ruin the board by flooding it with paid advertisements pretending to be one of us (yet writing in a completely different style). Type "sage" into the Options field, then, tap the dots in the corner and select "Hide thread." Thank you for your interest in the mysterious hacker known as Cred Forums and remember that, while we are the bleeding edge of speech-freedom, we do have rules.

saged and hidden.

Just stop. Do y'all really want to look THAT pathetic?

Trump obviously didn't want people to think he was ''bullying'' the old, sick grandma. Plus, he was taking the measure of her.
Bet people aren't feeling so sympathetic towards the vicious old bat now.

I thought his comment about his companies subsidies was going to turn out badly but I don't think it affected much since most people got the message that he took whatever advantage the government gave him to make his company better, advantages that Hillary and her fellow politicians gave him. Now articles are coming out about the Clinton Foundation making bank and dodging property taxes thanks to their party's financial policies and the links to Goldman Sachs and Wells Fargo are starting to pop back up again.

I thought the debate was a virtual tie, Clinton was terrible with policies and Trump couldn't finish his points fast enough due to his low experience in public speaking and they came out initially negative.

>The evidence shows that a lot of folks on the fence are leaning toward Trump now.

Well duh, last night Hillary did nothing to appeal to the uneducated and uninformed undecided nitwits, which is precisely what debates are for. She appealed only to the far left that are already voting for her.

Trump could have just stood there making funny faces at her all night and won the debate.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

If by "WE" you mean the CTR brigade, then yes, probably. If by it you mean twitter, the newspapers, all of Cred Forums and parts of commie plebbit, then you may be surprised to find that the answer to your vastly unintelligent comment is in fact "No."

You trump tards are so anally devastated

This "disastrous" spin game's gettin old CTR senpai, and it doesn't even make sense considering Trumps spike in donations and 99 PERCENT OF POLLS

>I thought the debate was a virtual tie

The point of a debate is to appeal to the undecided middle. Hillary called all of America racist during the debate.

>Trump's Meltdown
You mean Trump's savage assault?
Nice spin, Skypes.

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)

>all this false flagging by CTR to make trump supporters look buttblasted

What a sad job seriously.

Heh I bet you're one of those guys who actually wants Trump to win and wasn't happy with last night, well I'm just gonna call you a CTR shill and go back to my safe space. Tough luck, buddy.

They both didn't win imo.

>0.00000000000000000000000001 trumpcoins have been deposited into your trumpfolio

Thanks for your great cyber efforts, really thanks you're great isnt he great really The Donald has donated 20 rubles into the vetted fund of your choice.

DELET THIS

No, we can't agree on it because there was no "meltdown", he talked about actual issues while Hillary talked about him.

So, pretty much a bust for Hillary as per the fact that the swing states are still swinging hard for Trump!

What the fuck are you talking about? Did you get lost?

Anyway, I prefer Mares brand Scuba. They have a BC that perfectly matches the seagrass baskets I prefer to weave.

>>implying this is not top tier strategy

It was sad!

Thanks for your great cyber efforts, really thanks you're great isnt he great really The Donald has donated 20 rubles into the vetted fund of your choice.

melt...do... meltdown?

did we watch the same debate?

>stupid CNN nigger shows obvious bias
>Trump still squeaks out a win

Fucking landslide is going to be a blast.

>We can ALL agree

>One post by this user

Agree that you're just baiting and have no interesting in actually discussing this. If anything I've noticed people feeling bad for him because it looks like he got tricked and trapped and the questions were unfair towards him.

>these people exist
Nobody who wants Trump to win would have been unhappy with last night. It was literally the same person who's been up there since october. And it still worked, lmao. Can't stump.

No

Pretty much agree. The thing is that most people won't ever hear about the mountain of corruption that is the Clinton Foundation because they get all their info from MSM and bullshit like the debates. He better bring it up next go around

No. He gained ground with independents.

charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article104382951.html

Nobody feels bad for him. He embarrassed himself horribly last night, and if you looked for reactions outside of anime avatar twitter users, Cred Forums, and reddit you would know that.

>cyber is very, very important
>i want you to be happy, it's very important to me
>bigly, bigly
>my temperament is better than hers (minutes after completely sperging out and ranting).

It was a horrible performance and retards ballot stuffing online polls doesn't disprove anything.

I'm not crazy about Trump and was praying Rand Paul or Rubio would win the primary, but now that we're here I would much prefer him to Hillary with the SCOTUS seats on the line.

He needs to get his shit together and stop being such an embarrassment. Hillary is a weak, unlikable candidate and I truly believe anyone except Ted Cruz from the GOP primary candidates would be wiping the floor with her.

Yeh you're right

>It was a horrible performance and retards ballot stuffing online polls doesn't disprove anything.

Him picking up more independents and continuing to swing the swing states hard while Hillary is picking up bupkiss proves everything.

Fucking this. Muh tax evasion when she launders millions through that fraudulent foundation.

I feel like the way Clinton kept referring to Trump as Donald while he respectfully said Secretary Clinton worked in his favor. And how she kept grinning like a silly idiot while Trump was talking. She just showed millions of people how petty she is whereas Trump stuck to his guns

jdjskkdidfo

trump can't blow his wad like romney did

he knows this

No one is on the fence at this point. You have trump supporters, Clinton supporters and those who support trump but fear autistic assaults at the hands of leftists.

I'm just going to go ahead and Immunize everyone in this thread.

nigger