Am I the only one who misses Ted? I'm starting to wish I voted for him, now

Am I the only one who misses Ted? I'm starting to wish I voted for him, now

Not even because he's a conservative

he never had a chance. Trump might be a blowhard, but he has alpha male charisma. Hillary might be a shrill matron with a thinly-velied disgust for nearly everyone but herself, but she is calm and measured with a strong voice and a good vocabulary. Ted cruz just projects "rapey uncle." he will never, ever make it.

I tell you what, at least he would have slaughtered Hillary last night. We've gotten to the point where Trump's vague pronouncements, in your face attitude, talking over your opponent, and juvenile adjectives just don't cut it anymore. We'll see what happens.

>Trump's vague pronouncements, in your face attitude, talking over your opponent, and juvenile adjectives just don't cut it anymore
i think that's his strength. vague will definitely cut it with the general public. let's not pretend the average voter knows anything about the intricacies or feasibility of proposed policies.

Eh, he was kind of a religious hick at the end of the day, really don't think he could've gotten farther than Trump

I miss Lyin' TED. He gave me many lulz
His meltdowns and asshattery are legendary

Maybe you're right. But is that really convincing anybody who was on the fence to vote for him though?

Ted, go to bed, you're drunk.

>hick

Valedictorian, top of class at Princeton and Harvard, described by his professors as literally the most brilliant person they'd ever taught. Quite a hick.

Ted really needs to stop starting threads about himself on here...

no, i doubt it. i don't think these debates have much impact in general, but last night's was unusually underwhelming on both sides.

I wish Ted was the Dem nominee. This would be the greatest general election season ever.

He's still a rat.

RATO A CUTE ! A CUTE!

My CRUZ sticker will stay on my car throughout the next 4 years while i laugh at Shillary or Trump. Our country fucked up bad. Ted was principled, conservative and morally sound. He would have defended our 2nd ammendmant to his grave whereas Trump is FOR STOP AND FRISK. Ted has always been a string conservative who always did what he said hed do. Trump was a democrat 3 years ago.

I voted for him as senator but I supported Trump in the primary

I hate Ted Cruz with a white hot passion. Pegged him as a charlatan and I fraud the first time I ever saw him speak. In a perfect world, the sweet meteor of death would rain down and take his fat ass OUT, but God Will deal with Felito when his time comes.

Cruz is the most trustworthy politician with the most untrustworthy face.

Yes but described by fellow students as a menacing perv and a consummate asshole.

Felito's minions are a minority. Everybody else hates him, his scheming, grasping wife, and his grifting, lunatic father.

#NEVERted

If you trust Cruz or anyone who supports him, you will get what you deserve. Discernment. Pray for it.