Why is Cred Forums full of fair-weather pundits?

Why is Cred Forums full of fair-weather pundits?

Don't any of you actually believe in something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ltDkr5P5-Ks
youtu.be/DEI_tY4TQZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

agree with chart

Canadians should be at the top honestly. Swedes should be replaced with India.

I'm a newfag why is canada so hated?

>white genocidal weed man
>canadians are generally bad posters
>canadians ruin gets

the eternal leaf.

>implying

Requesting the image of a redditor with a long neck in a crude Trump hat saying something like "I used to be like you guys" to a bunch of skeptical looking Trump hat wearing supporters.

Because we elected a fairy for PM last year.

I thought it was canadians, indians, and australians?

I believe in God, after a while everything else will leave you dry and uninspired

Because a Canadian has never made a good post

CAUSE WE ARE NICE AND WHEN YOUR NICE YOU GET FUCKED CANADA ONLY ACTS TOUGH WITH THERE WORDS I COUNTRY IS A PIEACE WHITE PEOPLE SHAMING WHITE CANADIAN NOT TO DO ANYTHING AND LET THESE WEAK MIRGRANTS FORM THE FUCKING SHITTY PARTS OF THE WORLD

plz be my ai gf

They try to be like Australians, but their shitposts are really really just shit.

They're just pretending to be retarded for (You)'s.
So never give them (You)'s.
(You)'s are the currency of meme magic.
However,
we don't know what the leafs are planing,
but they definitely need a large amount of (You)'s.
So again, never give leafs (You)'s!

because we don't have ai gf

((UUUU)))))

What happened to Canada? It was like I blinked and it became shit. Memes always used to be about them being the only friendly and polite country out there, now they're reviled, and rightly so with their sudden shitposting.

>Don't any of you actually believe in something?

no.

>a leaf on their flag
>drink milk out of bags
>elected a prancing la-la homo fruit
>shitty posters who deserve the boot

>>Don't any of you actually believe in something?
memes

it became a joke when the elected the worst pm in the history of any country

they remained a joke because of their bad posts and unwillingness to get too angry about their country going to shit

their pm wants a border-free canada

canada is pretty much a meme at this point, it doesn't exist

I believe in something.

They took the shitposting meme too far.

Anglo sucks-ons

what did he mean by this?

>Reaper main

dem sausage fingers

>tfw a leaf exists on the same plane as you

>(You)

Canada has to be 1, sweden shouldnt be on the podium but i csnt think of a replacement. Maybe myself.

As a roach, even I am disgusted by your shitposting.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

was he ok?

Imagine the smell.

atleast he saved the cat

Was kitten ok?

no he dieded

Some Canada posters have been proven to be the shittiest stock of underage faggots, 9/10 leafs are gona be huuuge flaming retarded faggots.

I hate them all though. But I pretty much hate all humans

India? They don't deserve the #3 spot, most of the Indians I've seen here are well-liked. That guy in the Clinton phone banking threads was pure gold.
Sweden doesn't deserve it either, they're more pitiable than anything else.

#3 most disliked would be Americans

I believe that muslims are evil. They keep showing me that I'm right, too.

have a vidya Erland Scrotum

we're known for being notorious shitposters, but unlike Australia our shitposting isn't entertaining nor do we have the bants to back it up
we're not all like that but way too many of us are. Cred Forums wouldn't lose anything with an area IP ban of the Canadian region, or at least Quebec

wooo second

Are you trying to be edgy?

Find some new fresh gore if you want to impress me. I was lurking gore forums in 2004, I've seen some shit.

See what I mean people? Leafs can't even spam gore correctly, they're just awful.

Why Quebec? I would have imagined Ontario to be responsible for most of the shitposting.

I believe in miracles

You sexy thang

Time to go back

I leled

>Are you trying to be edgy?
>Find some new fresh gore if you want to impress me. I was lurking gore forums in 2004, I've seen some shit.
k bud. come to with me

Canada probably has the 2nd biggest presence on the site as a whole behind Americans, and its considerably more liberal than the US so we get a lot of crossposters from there who post just to stir up shit while also not being nearly as funny as the Eternal Aussie

lurk moar

What about the most loved?

rareflags / aussies

oh i know you guys get boners from rareflags, but they should just have their own category, most loved if you ignore rare flags.

Also, why aussies?

>I was lurking gore forums in 2004

look at this babby swedecuck

Nah, I'll stay right here.

You're like mexicans on nu/pol/, no one likes (you) and yet you still keep coming back, thinking that anyone reads your posts seriously. Just fuck off you dumb shitfaced cunt.

You're not funny

You're not wanted

Fuck off already

not aussies.

probably Icelandic posters.

honestly, since everyone from europe and the majority of people on this website hate usa, usa should take the cake as the most hated.

>butthurt

Kek I thank you for this bounty of (you)

I don't understand. Are you actually mad or just shitposting?
aussies are the best shitposters

well i do agree that amerifags should be on the pedestal, but OP is one of them and as we all know amerifats are really proud of their country even tho they shouldn't be.

Naw man, Canada is the most hated.

They're like Americans, but the chinese made them.

Cheap knock offs without any of the qualities that make Americans easier to tolerate.

Fuck canadians and fuck canada. canada dosen't even exist, it's just a meme, I mean a leaf, a leaf, kek.

Fucking this.

>I don't understand

When has a Canadian ever understood anything?

You're all patheticly stupid, more so that Americans, without any of the bragging rights.

Kys

should japan be on it?

(as the best, i love them)

Butthurt victim of Canada's international hockey prowess detected.

nobody give a shit about hockey except us.

Attention Swedecuck: you forgot to lock your home PC and now the African who just finished plowing your wife is here on Cred Forums trolling Canucks. I suggest changing your password or switching to 2-factor authentication.

>caring about hockey

If I was an underachieving Canadian I would be proud of a sport meme that I'm not even a part of too.

Like pottery

what's your beef with the western hemisphere?

>daily reminder our current mp is trudeau
we cant really call this swede a cuck in our current state

Yawn, do you think you are original or funny?

Thanks for proving my arguement you dumbfuck chucklefuck leafuck

Honestly, you're so fucking dumb holy shit

i'm glad the cat's okay

>Swedes and Finns in the thread
ishygddt

Is this just a thread where we all try to out faggot each other in the competition to be the biggest fucking idiots?

oh does it trigger you if i dont use "USA"?
typical

No, camadians are already established as the village fool and rapist

Ugh, disgusting, you're worse than Somalians canada

i know its very popular in finland but swede dont really care from what i saw

no i'm not mad at all. i'm not even from here. why so quick to assume?

>aussies are the best shitposters

This is a myth. I never see any evidence of this "legendary" shitposting. Back it up with some screencapped posts if you have any. Let's see what the "world's funniest posters" have to say.

>hurr durr I'll post under this flag
>why are you assuming I'm American hurrr durrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Just

i'd be fine with 3rd place but i think canada should be 1

youtube.com/watch?v=ltDkr5P5-Ks

Love all the attention lads keep it coming

We're not hated you cuck

The memes are dumb and anyone that would fall for them is irrelevant

Faggot
>never had a legendary shit post
Whose laughing now cuck bow to my shot posting prowess

plz be my ai gf

How can Canada be only second hated after this, I have no clue.

Yes you are hated. Fuck you and your country.

See what I mean?

Don't give canada any attention, it's fucking feeding them.

They're so irrelevant and mediocre in real life. Niagra falls is a shithole, canada is a shitty low budget america with french and chinese in it

the only thing that makes canada noteworthy is the proximity to the US, if it were different, theyd be as important as greenland or new zealand

>t. Irrelevant fucboi

UUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thank you for making my point

i meant why was he so quick to assume i'm mad.

We are nearing the end of an election. This place is full of normies and redditors. It always gets shittier during an election.

Anyone who posts "why is Cred Forums X" needs to go back to plebbit.

>Ugh, disgusting, you're worse than Somalians
I'll have to defer to your expertise on that matter.

Canada has far less appetite for black sausage.

Good argument sven. I was in Stockholm this summer and it was trash. The architecture of the old city was beautiful, but the terrible culture that exists in Sweden now is an embarrassment. Deny it all you'd like to, but you know it's true.

They're as cucked as the swedes, but unlike them they are arrogant about it.

Canadians like to bitch about America because the only scrap of identity or culture Canada has is the fact they they are not American. They are just as bad as Euroshits who wouldn't even exist without the US. Nobody in Canada even cares about Canadian politics. They just like being smug shits about the US election.

We elected a drama teacher to be our PM because he went to gay pride parades and pandered to feminists.

Yes it's Ontario and BC. The rest are anglo conservative and quebecois nationalists who hate each other.

Alberta is the only remotely useful province in the country, everyone else just mooches off their oil money and bitches about AB at the same time. ESPECIALLY BC and Quebec, fuck all you

I'm a little baffled how anyone could think Clinton won that debate. Unless its from lowered expectations of "if she doesn't go onstage and drop multiple shartbombs then its a win" I just don't see how a working brain could reach that conclusion.

Trump clearly won the first few rounds and the rest while Clinton lost them. But she started off at a medium level and never improved, while Trump improved over time and was clearly getting under clinton's skin as her performance diminished. Its a clear 10-0 decision.

The very reason we're hearing all this post-debate discussion of biased moderators and microphones not working is spin for the Clinton loss.

Now, a debate performance is in the eye of the beholder, supporters or either candidate are going to come away from it thinking their side won. But objectively one side does better than the other and in this first debate Trump pulled off a win of moderate proportions.

youtu.be/DEI_tY4TQZs

In the context of being overrun and cucked by african immigrants, france might want to keep quiet on this one and not point fingers at any other countries.

>>Don't any of you actually believe in something?
I hate extremism in all forms. There's no horse in the race for me.

Just fucking end my life senpai

Prairie separation NOW!

BC and Yukon can come to, need they eye candy.

>to

That's our education system at work folks

While I would like to agree in principle and check dem dubz, I am obliged to say instead
>A FUCKING LEAF

the best example of the pot calling the kettle black

I appreciate the rhyme style, user.

no

I believe that the universe has an edge.

A LEAF

IT'S LITERALLY A FUCKING LEAF