There are """people""" on Cred Forums that do not own or operate firearms

>There are """people""" on Cred Forums that do not own or operate firearms.

What the FUCK is wrong with you?

Seriously, explain yourselves.

>inB4 yurotrash excuses

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00ZM3TMO0/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1475012869&sr=8-1&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=dagger defense&dpPl=1&dpID=41mj0kl1UEL&ref=plSrch
youtube.com/watch?v=dGYf9AZlSyU&list=PL7C6A6C518C448426&index=16
liberal.ca/realchange/guns/
liberal.ca/realchange/guns
nrainstructors.org/
nytimes.com/2016/09/25/us/mall-shooting-washington-state.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=Id6nCa_OTEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>there are people on pol that dont own automatic firearms
>inb4 americlap excuses

Nice mannlicher you got there

no need to

I've literally never seen a firearm before

armed robberies here happen with peperspray, knives and clubs

if you'd use a gun on that then you'd be arrested for murder (taking a gun somewhere shows that you had intnetion of killing someone and is therefore premediated)

>there are "people" that use tripcodes on anonymous imageboards

filtered

I don't know any criminals, I'm sorry.

That's actually a neat stock, OP. Which one is that?

#of times german has invaded belgium vs switzerland
#of terrorist atttacks in belgium vs switzerland

Faggot

I need that stock

22lr is barely a firearm, the .22 cal air guns have similar velocities

But i do

1) not my problem, I'm not in the army

2) yeah because peashooters are going to of great use against a bomb or a grenade launcher

>my flag

it's called a manlicker.

I don't live in a warzone

I want a specific lower receiver but it's hard to get and I don't want just any lower because I'm a wealthy asshole.

>what is NFA

Thx

Holy shit you naive fag

>

Manlicher

Git one

>implying thats all I own

World of guns is intimidating to enter as an adult who knows absolutely nothing about them.

> not being able to do pic related
> """""People""""""

Man, that's nice looking. I regret not getting my 10/22 in a wood stock.

Wood >>>>> polymer every time.

Also I do have a decent amount. Missing in pic is shotgun and SKS is my brother's but he barely ever uses it.

Ayyy AR all day baby

Just waiting for the background check to clear.

Its a table

>implying any of you have the skill or discipline to land a shot in a high-pressure situation

I love this country

What state are you in that a background check doesn't take 10 minutes?

Just ordered stuff for my next AK last night

Took a form and 2 minutes here in Arkansas

>Mannlicher Stock
Great taste Burger, you don't happen to be a european immigrant.

>high pressure

Lose weight buddy

Probably California.

It's less that the check takes a long time than it is they say it takes a week to complete.

Everybody remember to buy armor too. I bought some yesterday.

whats a rifle that's fun to shoot that i can also put a scope on and use for deer hunting? i'm thinking of getting an sks or something

Sako 75 m8.

>American "democracy" is so non-representative that they actually need firearms to ensure that the government doesn't do anything too radical

>implying

Daily reminder that the Maverick 88 is only $200 and gives your 8 shots of 12 gauge shells.

Being a poorfag isn't an excuse.

>TruGlo red dot.

Motherfucker throw that in the trash.

If you're gonna go cheap at least get something that can take a fall.

Holosun RDS. Check them out.

I have a intense fear of guns after my dad shot my mom infront of me and my sis then he shot himself. But I am actively trying to get over it. Bonus points my dad was a illegal immigrant from Mexico.

“The five-shot rifle, that’s a standard military rifle; the problem is if you attach a clip to it so it can fire more shells and if you remove the pin so that it becomes an automatic weapon, and those are independent criminal offenses,” Mr. Weld said. “That is when they become, essentially, a weapon of mass destruction.”

>browning
>benelli
>beretta

choose one. if you don't you're a pleb

Surely it was the guns fault

1. I don't have any niggers or muslims around that I need to shoot at.
2. I can take care of myself without needing a gun to recompensate any lack of masculinity

Not TruGlow, it's this.

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00ZM3TMO0/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1475012869&sr=8-1&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=dagger defense&dpPl=1&dpID=41mj0kl1UEL&ref=plSrch

And it hasn't let me down in over 700 rounds.

if you were in the room why didnt he shoot you too?

is this Nigger serious?

When I bought my AR, the state was so overwhelmed that I had to wait. Called me the next day and told me I'm good, come pick it up.

Nope just my dads fault I dont believe in that its the guns fault bullshit.

>Reading comprehension

Checked, and can confirm fellow Arkansan

>tfw you'll never own a collection of WW2 era weaponry

A question that will never be answered in my lifetime.

I'm not saying it won't from regular shooting, but rifles get dropped, wet, etc.

i read that wrong i thought he shot your sister too

haha! One step ahead of you :>

Background check?

CCW and you never have to call NICS again. Still have to fill out a 4473 tho.

Also: here's my AR.

Got a free float rail last week, and it was damaged from shipping, so into the band saw it went.

I'll buy a better one soon.

I am jealous of the nordbros in one way mostly. You guys have very ancient cultures (though that has been stripped from you) and it helps to form a modern government, based on trust.

Our government was based on a violent revolution against dad country. And its been a rightfully cynical journey ever since.

>dropping a rifle

Who does this?

Also it's pretty sturdy, but if it does break I'll deal with it. Besides that's with the MBUS are for.

Every day and multiply that by five.

We have this thread way too often.

yeah it's $200, but it's a piece of shit rattle trap shotgun.

this is Cred Forums, we need to keep things classy

>those toes

Neither do I, but I still have some guns. They're a lot of fun to go in the woods or a gravel pit and shoot targets..

Nobody drops it on purpose, but shit happens. Bump it off the table at the range, mishandle it, fuck idk dude. Shit happens.

And yes that is what they're for. I need to sight mine in in Love em tho

Well.. you guys own a lot of them and still BLM is pissing all over you and kneegrows are killing 5 times more whites than whites are killing them

No point in have them, if you're not using them

Quit being a fucking autist. It werks just fine.

Point taken

BLM doesn't dare to come into white areas and cause shit. Niggers know they'll get their fucking heads blown off.

Sks is a little tricky to mount an optic. I'd recommend going the ar route if you want a semiautomatic rifle with a scope.

>white
>have career
>clean criminal record
>throw it away on a nigger, maybe 7 that weren't being a threat to you

Yeah no. If they break into my house then it's a different story.

Don't really feel like I need one.

Cute. 1 v 2,3,4,5? Enemy are armed? You're not a fit young man?

I want a fucking gun

I have a shitty bolt-action rifle but I have neither the time nor the money to practice with it much, let alone upgrade to something that would actually be useful in a happening.

Do it anyway, and get a .270 or a 12 gauge just in case tho.

Fucking hell I hate you normies

Normie ARs are disgusting

get a sks

shortage soon because ukraine shitshow/russia sanctions

Fuck off slavshit fag

ARs are the most efficient and versatile rifles on earth.

Actually I don't need one. There aren't any googles or mudslims in my country and crime is one of the lowest in Europe. In matter of war my gov will my beryl or some older shit.

I want to get my restricted licence and buy a revolver.

When I took my rifle to the shop to get a scope attached the owner was like "what the fuck for?"

I just went the other day

The Chinese crank out the SKS by the hundreds.

I think he's referring to all the fucking rails and tacticool shit on the range toys that have been posted in this thread so far.

Mossburg owner here
It's six shells, and make sure you take The wooden dow out of the magazine for the full six shells, instead of three including the chamber.

kys

slavshit is OK, ARs are GOAT

I have no problem with ARs, but normies fuck them up, invariably.

Pic related is a GOOD ar, better if it had an aimpoint

I do feel like the trust we have in each other is one of the most defining aspects of our culture
We have guns because we trust our fellow Norwegians to use them in a lawful manner, and that's something I like

I own and operate firelegs

>tfw hunting with an M1 Garand was recently legalized in Norway
who knows what other guns might be legal in the future

Nothing wrong with rails.

>MUH NORMIES

Can you try NOT bringing an autistic argument to the table?

I live in a very safe area and realize guns in the house would be a much greater risk to my family than an asset.

I'm not interested in recreational shooting.

>couldn't cycle this shitty ass brown bear at all

Fucking midlength 14.5". I'll need to play with buffer weights so I can shuffle even the shittiest of shit ammo.

Why would hunting with an M1 Garand not be legal? It's just like any other semi-auto 30-06...

thats what you get for using shit ammo then

why do people pay more than 2 grand for an AR? Why not just buy colt and get a free float rail?

Wait like, you took a rifle to a gun smith to have a scope attached? What? Like, it had a mounting rail and you couldn't do it yourself?

Cheap plinking ammo for magdumps bruh.

I normally buy Wolf gold (hot .223 that's an m193 clone) or Freedom Munitions M193 newly manufactured.

Colt is garbage tier. They're riding MUH CONTRACTS but they lost it to FN.

>there are Swiss who own genuine k-31s and you never will

It took a bolt action rifle to a gunsmith to have a sight attached, yes. No it does not have rails.

The gunsmith was like "why would you give me money to put a sight on this piece of shit" but I wanted it because it didn't come with iron-sights and installing them would have ruined the rifle and it's my only firearm so...

If I buy a scope or rings from my local gun store and bring my rifle they'll mount the scope and boresight it for free. That way it's fairly close to being zeroed in when I take it out shooting and doesn't take too many rounds to properly sight it in.

>yeah because peashooters are going to of great use against a bomb or a grenade launcher
a bullet won't stop a terrorist?

no

fuck you, normie

I spent $350 for my BCG, $250 for my trigger, and $1k for my optic, kys poorfag

I think it's because it's designed for military use, but has a fixed amount of bullets
An AR-15 for example is not legal for hunting in Norway, only for dynamic sport shooting. Any kind of "military" firearm is only allowed for sport shooting, for example, a Valmet RK62 is only legal for sport shooting, but a Valmet Petra is legal for hunting, despite the two being very similar

>2016
>not buying PPU or Federal and then handloading the same cases 5 times at like 15 cents a shot

it's like you don't even like this hobby bro

I deer hunt with my SKS but only with ironsights. Mounting a scope on it would be a pain in the ass and probably wouldn't even work too well.

And yet I could probably outshoot you with the single stage mil spec trigger that I polished with tool and die stones in 20 minutes for zero dollars

My dad does this. His rounds are as good as factory ammo.

There are people who believe that they need guns to participate in overthrowing their own government.

There are people who need to own guns because they are afraid of people with darker skin.

There are people who own guns because they think that they can do a better job serving & protecting than well-trained law enforcement can.

There are people who don't realize that owning a gun actually increases the likelihood that they, and their wives, and their children will die.

Me? I own a rifle because (1) moose are delicious (2) bears think that I am delicious.

I don't have a press yet.

>not dropping rifles

what are you, a girl?

>he spent some money, hence cannot shoot

Hey, if thinking that helps you justify being poor then go for it

I'm 13. I'm buying as soon as I can.

Get SKS. Only about $200 and will be more useful than a bolt action in a happening

maybe i'm so cool i want to die

strange laws.... In my state the only restrictions we have are that you cannot use rimfire cartridges or air rifles for hunting any animals other than squirrels and migratory game birds can only be hunted using shotguns.

Otherwise, we can use pretty much any rifle or cartridge to take an animal so long as the rifle isn't fully automatic.

Criminals can't buy what you buy.
REKT
You don't need more guns, you need better order and capable police. Perhaps you also need walls that are easily punchable destroyed.

Not like Ill atand much of a chance against mohammed abdi and his finnish bought guns with a hunting rifle. Besides Id just get killed by our actually well armed police force for defending myself.

And hunting is boring, dont really like the nature or the camping to do it.
>But le thrill of le kill with ur friends XXXD
I can do that in town with a rock and some cats and strays. Aint a big thing.

I dont see the point with the hasle an half a year wait.

my rounds are vastly superior to factory ammo, mainly because mass produced ammo is pretty inconsistent when it comes to powder weight. Even your most basic shitty powder measure is going to throw more consistent charges than you get off of an assembly line.

also protip camp out midwayusa or widener's for bulk buys on bullets. midway has a run on cosmetic blem bullets like 2x per year, it's stupidly cheap.

when you start handloading, it really opens your eyes to what is actually possible with a rifle. with an AR you are pretty much guaranteed to halve group size versus m193 factory ammo

An unarmed stroll through bear country should fix that. Or through Detroit.

thx senpai

>I'll never own a fully automatic rifle

I just want to spray an entire mag.

>SKS only about $200

Is this true in Kanuckistan? Here in the US they're over $300 everywhere i go.

I bought mine back in 2004 with 1k rounds of ammo for $180... The times sure have changed.

I live in a low-crime area, far away from any niggers.

I also have a security system and two 120lb German Shepherds to ward off would-be intruders. I have no practical need for a firearm.

People that buy them in hopes of using them in a "race war" or to fight against a "tyrannical government" are mentally ill.

We just pick up all the brass from other people at the range. He tosses out the bad ones and sizes them.

Not enough disposable income.

because i live in my parents house and have no money, no job, dropped of HS, not even a drivers licence.

and im 19.

Yes, I feel like the USA has better laws in that regard
We have some nonsense laws like AR10s being legal for sport shooting, but FAL and G3-types are not, and many others like this

I do the same and sell the shit ones as scrap. It's amazing how many people think brass is trash. It's actually pretty valuable.

I want to get into salvaging range lead and casting bullets, at some point I'll probably go down that path

Yeah, it's because you have weird taxes on Russian imports that we do not, thanks to Clinton. Keep in mind it's only $200 syrup dollars too, not which is way less in burger bucks.

We can also get svt-40s for about 1/6th the price of you for the same reason

You guys on one hand want everyone armed but when I go in these threads all I read is snobbish insider talk and I just want nothing to do with the culture, it's just a fucking tool you you guys seem to worship the thing.

Most guns are incredibly expensive. The only rather accesible ones are old rugers and maybe some bolt-action rifles.

Yeah, I guess politicians everywhere must make up a bunch of regulations without following any sort of logic or pattern.

Yes, I knew about the SVT-40 being so cheap up there, that's because we only imported a few here before they were banned from being imported. They don't seem to outright ban guns here, they just ban them from being imported... It's a shame because I'd LOVE to own a real Russian SVD but they're like $6k here... I guess I'll just have to be content with my PSL.

>all I read is snobbish insider talk
>carring what other people think

It is just a tool, you're right. Get one, practice until you're at least competent with it, then lock it away and forget about it. It will be there if you ever need it and doesn't require any attention otherwise. Better to have it and not need it right?

The reason people get so into them is because they're interesting and fun. Everyone starts out with just getting one to have in case they need it, then after shooting it and cleaning it and learning how it works inside and out some people become interested in it. You don't have to be an elitist. Lots of people own cars yet only a few are really into them as a hobby.

>calling a 10/22 a firearm

poorfag detected, lmao

>$20,000 is incredibly expensive baww

Any fellow T*rks here? How hard is it to legally arm myself in case there are pogroms in the upcoming Çomarocalpyse?

I might do that.

What are you complaining about exactly? Do you not drive a car because there's a car culture somewhere online that's snobby and inaccessible? Don't be stupid.

Hopefully the recent bill that legalized the M1 Garand and Gewehr 41 for hunting and the SVT-40, AG42, Gewehr 43 and the 1941 Johnson rifle for sport shooting is just one of several steps in the right direction

Secure Anzu and her purity for me and I'll hook you up.

what is the third gun?

>pogroms

Are you Jewish or Armenian or Kurdish?

>front flip up sight
>A2 flash hider trash
>metal magazine
And you were criticizing other anons over there ARs?

Their*

You can legally buy right now. Go on Armslist. Unless you are in a shit state you can buy a gun privately as there are no federal laws for age to be able to purchase a long gun in a private sale.

No one cares.

Go back to /arg/.

The fuck do you mean?

I have a red dot, BUIS set, and a free float guard.

How is that fucking tacticool

I'm having a hard time learning about them and I dont want to get taken by a dealer. I'm reading Survival Guns and it has a lot of assumed knowledge, sorry to vent I'll probably figure it out by the time the only legal thing left in this state is a spud gun. My dad actaully had a couple but he hid them from me and we never went out shooting, such life in California.

Love and peace obs

Because I have my Med Card kek, 'merica, where you can get shit faced on alcohol or opiates no prob tho.

What exactly is there to learn?

My honest advice to you is to look up hickock45 on youtube. He's like the Bob Ross of guns. He's a great guy, entertaining to watch, and he speaks very clearly and assumes very little on your knowledge of guns. He has a "basics" playlist where he goes over all the basic concepts that most people take for granted in detail.

Remember guns are hundreds of years old, they are incredibly simple devices. One 10 minute WW2 era instructional video on a gun is enough to fully understand it inside and out, because they're just that simple.

Here's a samply video
youtube.com/watch?v=dGYf9AZlSyU&list=PL7C6A6C518C448426&index=16

>I spent $350 for my BCG, $250 for my trigger, and $1k for my optic

sure you did, noguns faggot

Anzu would probably flee to Jap*n the second shit goes down over here.

I am secular.

The fuck is that shit? A FUCKING MARLIN

the bolt looks like a ruger 10/22

the magazine also says ruger

I'm honestly too poor to afford a pistol and nra membership (and to put it to good use hunting or practicing against home invasions)

If you want, buy me these, and I'll happily use them (legally and ethically)

Still .. fine... It's not tacticool at least. 2/10 for capacity.

>I live in a very safe area and realize guns in the house would be a much greater risk to my family than an asset.

You do realize guns are inanimate objects with straightforward mechanisms that you have complete 100% control over?

PLEASE, lend a moment and vote 1 star!

Trudeau is planning further gun restrictions.

Why would you need an NRA membership?

Thanks, more vids will help.

REPOST
SPAM
REPOST
SPAM

NEXT TIME YOU BETTER HAVE AN ORIGINAL OP

Or else

I don't have money

People who own ladders are 4x as likely to get injured by falling off a ladder than people with no ladders in their homes.

Just voted, how is that rating so high? More than half of Canadians support that?

>2/10

what are you a fucking retard? Its a ruger 10/22

one in that good of condition is easily a 8/10 rifle

People who live in multi-story homes are 3X as likely to get injured by falling down a flight of stairs than people who live in a single-story home.

Look up his basicks playlist. Watch his video on caliber basics, what "gas operated" means, and the basic types of rifles and handguns. Like I said, they are very straight forward and simple devices, once you get the basic terminology down and the basic concepts of how they work, everything will make a lot of sense to you.

From the outside looking in, it can seem like a complicated world, but when it comes down to it they are very simple/

Because gun control here is so stringent I can't get a firearm, even if I could I couldn't legally carry it and would get myself on some police lists, and I can't afford a black-market gun.

>liberal.ca/realchange/guns

Got your back Canada bro. If other Western nations fall, the US' 2nd Amendment will fall too

Because I'm a depressive binge drinker.

I'm a poorfag, though I'm going to buy a mosin nagant from a good buddy of mine sometime soon.

>liberal.ca/realchange/guns/
fucking WHY

In what world are guns even a problem in Canada? Liberal faggots in the USA at least have all the shootings to pretend is a valid excuse for more gun restrictions, but we don't have that in Canada. Would could the possible justification be for needing more gun control here?

I grew up with guns, learned to shoot my dad's .357 when I was 12. I have fun skeet shooting, but haven't done it in year.

>y u no own gun?

Because I'm more likely to get struck by lightning than be in a situation where a firearm is necessary to defend myself. Especially where I live, my neighborhood is pretty fucking comfy and safe.

/k/ says only retards fall for the .22 meme

Is it true there's no point in buying a .22 rifle?

They're becoming rather expensive these days and just buying a Savage Axis or other budget bolt rifle will probably be better for you.

those neighborhoods are where the smart criminals go because of no-guns

there is no point in doing anything at all
you buy whatever to do whatever with it

There are people on pole who do not own their own rocket launcher

But guns are bad goy, do you want to become like America? In a peaceful, advanced country such as yours the citizenry have no need for military style assault weapons or semi automatic high capacity handguns that are only designed for shooting other people.

.22 is fine but it's only for practice and fun. Almost everyone started off shooting guns on a .22.

Ammo is cheap as fug compared to others too.

>In what world are guns even a problem in Canada

Why, in Trudeaus marxist utopia, of course. He's actively working to destroy our culture, our identity, our quality of life, while eyeing up disarming us.

Thanks for the support, brothers.

Keep the hood safe H

.22's are fun to shoot

In addition to plinking, I also use .22's to kill unwanted varmints (raccoons, opossums, armadillos, snakes) and hunt squirrels and rabbits.

crime is not an issue where I live

But I do /pol

question for all americans

when you go somewhere that seems empty to shoot, how can you know for sure that the area is completely empty so that stray bullets wont accidentally hit someone far (if youre super extremely unlucky), located somewhere you can't see?

.22s here cost the same as almost any other rifle, so I didn't think it was worth it desu. I bought an SKS as my first gun and didn't regret it, but .22 is useful if you have livestock and need to keep the prairie dog population off your property.

Handloading is great for harmonic tuning.
You really do increase your precision.

It's just a useless metal tube if you can't buy any live RPG's / rockets for it

What are backdrops and physics?

You shoot towards a backdrop, same as in Canada. set up your targets at the bottom of a hill, or in front of a pile of dirt or gravel, so all the bullets hit a land mass. You don't shoot on flat ground

usually by shooting into a hillside or a man-made dirt wall

Not to sure but you might be able to get training rounds still. This is from the 60s and we use it for display

>He's actively working to destroy our culture, our identity, our quality of life

>Canada
>culture
>identity

My sides are bleeding

Why would I want to "operate" a firearm?

America has a LOT of empty space. I mean, a fuck fuck fuck ton.

But you don't just shoot 'off into the distance' or blindly into woods. You pick a target, aim at a stick or a rock, set up a beer can, and aim. Make sure no one is behind your target.

Canada used to have a Culture before Trudeau's dad started working to erase it, now he's here to finish the job

Well, Herschel, most people shoot at designated shooting ranges.

>need to keep the prairie dog population off your property
I just use my .22 air-rifle for that, way cheaper on ammo, for rodents and just plinking stuff. Although for a decent one you still need a PAL and pay as much as you would for a cheap 22lr (~300-350$), just save a shitload on the ammo and noise

hickock45 here

What's wrong with eurotrash excuses?
If you want a self defense weapon here you have to keep it in a safe, away from ammo and you can't take it out of the house. And of course that can only be a pistol in a caliber that is not considered 'military'.
What's the fucking point?

I'm a poorfag in California who's also in uni.

>SG550

Those things are amazing; I got the chance to fire a PE90 at the range a few weeks back. Using diopter sights and 77 grain .223 , I had no issues consistently getting 5" groups from 300m. I'm not a good shot by any means, the rifles are just excellent. The only downside I could think of is that it is a little on the heavy side compared to something like an AR, but so are most rifles.

Apparently Swiss Arms is making an SG553 chambered in .300 Blackout, it'll be threaded for a suppressor.

>dropping a rifle Who does this?

I went to the range today. Its about self control and not flinching. Its really fun.
Plus if you ever try to tax us again I can kick your ass.

This but also there's areas for hunting, or farmers put up signs against trespassing.
tldr nonAmericans almost never understand how big America is.

>mannlicher stock
>extendo

Pick one or the other, the combo is fugly and disgraceful.

the garand has a six round magazine.
most hunting regulations in the US (just an example) limit magazine capacity to 5, and only 3 for shotguns

perhaps an exemption was made for the garand because it's magazine is internal and non-removeable

>wealthy asshole
Pls buy Cred Forums and keep it a place where everyone can come together and generally hate/dicuss with everyone. Don't let these governments control this site. Pls.

Such things as irrational fears, user. Which is why user said he was working towards getting over it.

Your nation is home to perhaps the finest manufacturer of firearms of all time. Your nation was famous for affordable firearms for ordinary people as well as fine arms for the nobility.

Learn to respect your history.

I live in ((( ))) York City and do not own a business

Look up videos about them, buy a few classics like 1911, m9, glock, ak, ar15. Don't buy any bullets at first, just look up videos on how to take them apart. Bam, you're an expert. Look up what the mag restrictions or assault weapons bans your state may have, bring atleast 2 forms of id to the gun store when they get the guns you ordered online.

this pre4sumes your rifle doesnt have to be drilled and tapped to accommodate a scope.

no gun shop would do a free instal of a scope for say, an SMLE, a Remington Model 8, a large ring mauser, an early winchester 99, a nugget, etc etc etc.

that would be retarded.

none of my older rifles accept a scope without drilling the reciever.
i would never even consider asking a gunsmith to do that much precision work for free just cuz i bought a cheap scope.

but then i am not a (((canadian)))

You can buy 1, 2, 3, round clips for the garand. Hell, if I were a game warden that saw you shooting with a garand I'd give you a high five for carrying the fucker through the brush and actually giving the old rifle a purpose again.

lol 120lb German shepard. That is at least 20lbs overweight. Take your dogs for walks.

In TX there is no magazine size restriction for hunting.

I use my FNAR with a 20rd box magazine for deer and pig hunting.

(OP)
Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the online polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

If you use a proper back stop there's little chance of ricochets. Most dirt hills or mounds will capture bullets just fine

And there is tons of open space all over America, so the chances of that happening are very small.
In fact, shooting bullets up into the air is very illegal

When I move back to the states I'll probably pick up a couple but I know little about purchasing guns or what's a good first time buy.

I was thinking my most likely starting firearm would be a reliable and low priced handgun which I could conceal carry or keep in my car if need be. Or a shotgun like Remmington 870 or Mossberg 500.

But that remains to be seen and it would depend on where I move as well and how easy it is to purchase a gun.

>The money you save could be spent raising your white sons
Money is of no issue to the single man, I see.

What's next? You're going to invite us all out into the woods for a ballin ass party? I'm onto you, skinwalker....

>lol 120lb German shepard. That is at least 20lbs overweight
Maybe he meant King Shepard, mine weights in at about 115lb (female) I'm pretty sure the males average 120-140. People that own them (my experience anyway) regularly mix the term german and king shepard because they can look very similar

Yeah, using "assault weapons" for pigs is very common. There's lots of them and they are fast and fucking mean as hell

I don't know where to begin. Everyone around me in my life is a shitlib pussy posting Hillary vids on facebook all day, and my family is composed of retarded liberal catholic pacifists. I don't know what to expect if I walk into a place looking for something, but I don't want to fill out any paperwork. I don't want to get anything online either. I don't want my name or address tied to shit. Fuck that. I'd gladly pay 2x-3x or drive halfway across the country just to avoid any paperwork.

Fuck you, you only think it's a cakewalk because you've known the right people from a very young age, or you don't care that you're on a list somewhere in which case you are the ultimate retard.

SG 552?

> want to learn about guns
> dont know where to start

ask your friends or co-workers
ask people at a gun shop
have a meetup with some /K/ommandos in your area

if youre in the sacramento area maybe ill let you pop off a few thousand rounds through my arsenal some time

going innawoods and shooting a bunch of guns is fun.
plus the Man-Rape.

I picked it up myself at the age of 24 with zero friends or family who knew anything about guns.

Buy used and you won't have to do any paperwork or order anything. Guns are usually quality made and last for hundreds of years, so buying used isn't a problem since they hold their value so well.

I want to go hunting on my next trip to america, where's the best state/place to hunt, and can a tourist even get a gun?

>they are fast and fucking mean as hell

Truth, most of the time they run away from you after you shoot though, even if they're in a big group. Pic related is the biggest boar I've ever killed, he could've done a lot of damage to me if he wanted to.

This looks like a fun thread

>Remington 870
Make sure you inspect before buying.

Also, remember you can't order guns direct to your house in the states like we do up here. It has to be delivered to a local FFL first, and some charge transfer fees.

But it really isn't that hard to get a gun up here. The CFSC is pretty much common sense, and only a handful of applications are declined yearly.

>guns in brazil too expensive

terrorists don't die, wtf i sold all my guns

Funnily enough, it's probably easier for you to get a gun in Canada. Anyone can apply for a license- you'll need a letter from your police force as you are a foreigner. Hunting is best out west and up north.

Depends on what you want to hunt. Alaska is incredible, and also the Rocky Mountains out west. Places like Texas are also good for hunting things like hogs.

Tourists can rent and borrow guns, but not buy them.
If you want to hunt with one, you'll have to find someone willing to lend you one for the trip. You can't really rent one from say, a range and leave with it.

get your shit together man.

DUDE WEED

i use a bulldozer to pile up worthless material as a backstop to catch bullets.
you have to use a cheap, plentiful, but largley worthless material for your backstop
i forget what you call it in hebrew...
ohh yeah, Palestinians

Because I still live at home (26yo) on the poverty line and it's a family rule to not have firearms in the house.

Sad but true

>not knowing there's an 7+1 shot model

WEW LAD

Must be from a commie state

> smaller clips
you would be busted by a game warden unless the rifle has a block in the magazine to prevent the use of full sized clips.

when i hunt with my SMLE i pull the mag follower and insert a block of wood to limit capacity to 5, but you cant just jame a hunk of 2x4 into a garand's magazine and expect it to fire

>or you don't care that you're on a list somewhere in which case you are the ultimate retard.
You're on a list as soon as you sign up with your ISP, mobile, hydro, pay your taxes etc, just buy a fucking cheap mossberg already. At least you won't have to take a mandatory 6 hr training BS and open book test that is basically a cash grab or extra gun tax, and pay out the ass for ammo. Even here in cuckistan they don't actually track who owns what, we spent 1 billion back in the 90's trying to do that until the gov finally gave up and admitted it was impossible.
>pic even our Canadian Tire stores are basically your walmart went it comes to firearms

Hmm I found this online though

It is a class C felony for any person who is not a citizen of the United States to carry or possess any firearm, unless the person: 1) Is a lawful permanent resident; 2) has obtained a valid alien firearm license pursuant to RCW 9.41.173; or 3) meets the requirements of RCW 9.41.175.

If you can scrape up some cash, see if you can attend an NRA safety and training course in your area:
nrainstructors.org/

That way you'll have some proficiency if things go bad. Start saving a bit at a time for a firearm for such an eventuality.

I get the budget basement angle but you could also buy a gun that isn't a total piece of shit and have it last several generations.

If you do any sort of shotgun sports, you quickly realize that the sub-$500 tier of guns either don't last, aren't ergonomic, or just don't point/shoot very well. Shotguns are like bicycles, you can go cheap but you really get what you pay for (up till a few grand, that is).

> MOST hunting regulations
not all.

> in the US
texas never counts

> B-b-but we be a state n sheeit!!
texas NEVER counts

> Muh Passport says....
STFU!
texas never counts

> what about...

TEXAS NEVER COUNTS!!!!

You Yanks take the piss out of we Brits, because you think we don't have guns.
I have three shotguns. pic is the gun shop in my town. We can't own handguns.
They are illegal in England and Wales.
In Northern Ireland you can carry anything. In Scotland you can't even have own a fucking air rifle.

Law varies between our nations. England and Wales are about the same. NI has its own laws. Scotland is cucked hard.

What firearm would you suggest for basic home/family protection? I don't see myself defending myself against the government, chimpouts, or foreign invaders any time soon.

That sounds like a Washington State law. I should have mentioned it may vary by state what you can and can't do

>or 3) meets the requirements of RCW 9.41.175.
Pic related

12ga shotgun like a Mossberg 500 or Remington 870 loaded with #4 or #2 buckshot

>It is a class C felony for any person who is not a citizen of the United States to carry or possess any firearm,
It's pretty much the same in Canada, but if the guy who owns the gun, or is guiding the hunt, is within a few km (or easy communication, just not 3000km across the country,( in which case you are probably illegally transporting) it's not a crime. People borrow all the time, no big deal, unless you are 'borrowing' jamals glock in downtown toronto

Hmm, so what states have both good gun laws and also good places to hunt? I was thinking about hunting deer and eating it

As money is an issue, you'll be looking at a basic shotgun or perhaps a handgun. For pistols, Hi-points are ugly and heavy, but functional. The old favorite for home defense was the Smith and Wesson model 10, sold as surplus from police departments. They are good and reliable if you can find one that wasn't abused. They are also damned near foolproof- plenty of stories of old grandmas defending themselves with pop's old revolver and winning.

For shotguns, look for something in 20 gauge, as the recoil will be more manageable for you than 12 gauge. Maverick 88s, Mossberg 500s- those are your cheap, but still decent options. Remington 870s were once good, but I think you'll need more experience to be able to inspect a new one to tell if it is decent. Used ones made before 2000 or so should be fine if not abused.

basic home defense? 20ga or 12ga pump shotgun. load with buckshot, both will kill shit really fucking dead. A chest shot from a 20ga is like getting shot 20 times with a .25 pistol, 12ga is like getting shot 9 or 11 times with a 380.

Used pump shotguns are cheap as fuck at gun stores and pawn shops. While I wouldn't take one out in the field, either a used 870 or model 500 would be fine for HD. A browning, old winchester or ithaca would be better.

I shoot clays so I'm pretty biased about shotguns, but if all you want is basic home defense and don't intend to beat the shit out of your gun with 5000 rounds per season, basically anything on the market in 2016 will suit you just fine. If you are legit poor though, look at used guns.

Mossberg 500 12 ga w/ moderate load, BB or 0 shot
~$200
WILL put tyrone on his ass
dont have to be a sharpshooter to hit your target
less chance of wall penetration with lighter shot size
holds enough shells to do the job without having "evil high capacity magazines"
no stigma attached to shotguns (unless you fag it out with useless aftermarket accessories)
easy to clean and store
shotguns are the winning choice

>(taking a gun somewhere shows that you had intnetion of killing someone
That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. Taking a large knife or a club means the same thing. Also, yes it does mean you have the intention of killing someone -- strictly in self-defense. If you knew you'd be attacked by someone with a knife, club, or pepper spray, why wouldn't you want the best possible defense with which to save your life?

You can find deer anywhere really. More states have good gun laws than don't.

Stay away from California and most states in the north east. The western states and southern states all pretty much have good hunting and good gun laws.
I'm from Utah, and I'm 30 min to 1hr away from absolute wilderness, and great hunting in both mountains and desert. Great gun laws too
I took this from the mountains overlooking where I live

Resources well and done

>Mossberg 500s- those are your cheap
I read about Mossberg having some quality control issues in the mid 2000's, but unless you are buying used or private sale I guess that's not much to worry about. Also apparently Remington has got it's shit back together with the 870 (from what I've read).

Fucking beautiful man.

my dick

tfw cant get a gun here unless you have an immediate sandnigger threat, and they dont give new hunting licenses here, not that theres much left to hunt since the britbongs killed everything

If the poster wants to buy an 870 wingmaster, I think he'd do alright- but I'd still want to wait a while before getting an 870 Express.

i have a gun, but man, training and gitting gud is gonna be expensive.

when i went to the gun range for the first time, i thought my 100 rounds of 9mm would last me at least an hour.

i burned through everything in less than 20 minutes.

all the other other dudes at the range had those green boxes full of thousands of rounds. i felt so poor.

is it helpful to train with an air gun shooting pellets? same iron sights, right?

>britbongs killed everything
>Oldest permanently settled area on the planet
>evil Bongs came and killed all our animals after giving us the land
You starting a new reality show on the History Channel rabbi?

didnt say it was a bad thing they extincted all those animals, because most of them were predators like lions and such, just said theres not much animals left here after brits cleaned most of them up during the mandate

Dryfiring (or using snap caps if your gun needs them) will help you with a lot of the key elements of practice like breathing control, trigger pull, etc. Just make sure you're safe and keep all live ammo away from your firearm when doing so.

I don't know what it is about these little fuckers but I really like them. I have 3 right now. Made by white folks in Argentina.

Mosin master race.

>12ga
>not loading #1 or 00

BB is too small, 0 is a decent compromise but they don't stack well into the shell like #1 does

it is hard buying a gun here due to high prices.

Bought one as my first handgun. Still have it, they're pretty good for the money.
Not sure why you'd want three of them though, just buy one nice gun for all that.

Can you at least get something like a single-shot shotgun? That shouldn't be too expensive.

ayy you got the same red dot as me

I have other guns, I just wound up with three. I buy (and sell) a lot of guns from the classifieds and when I see one come up for a good price...

I do user.

I'm poor as fuck.

its expensive and kinda gay.

Maverick 88 is like $200

Wait a second, I have a TruGlo. What's wrong with them?

My country is more than 60% white

The Mosin was the master of nothing more than being a cookie-cutter overbuilt rifle built for pennies to arm drunks and dirt-poor farmers

This

>My country is more than 60% cucked

FTFY

There's always cheap used shotguns floating around

Just go get your Cat A/B already

>.22LR ain't shit
5 kills in Washington by an Afghan refugee.
nytimes.com/2016/09/25/us/mall-shooting-washington-state.html?_r=0

I'm a really bad shot

>is it helpful to train with an air gun shooting pellets? same iron sights, right?
I find it helpful, the ammo is cheap, but a good quality air-rifle will set you back at least 300-400$ (+ an extra 30-50$ for a custom spring to give it some actually kick, if you go the break-barrel way), and with PCG air-rifles you start looking at 600-900 just to start out.All good airguns have a mount rail, so you can use your favorite scope/sights. Ammo may be cheap, but if you are a poor fag it's not cheaper than getting an old used .22lr just for practice ,because target practice with a cheap airgun means nothing.

package sent to police department

>most Europoors (and northerners) will never own the physical manifestation of everything that modern leftists hate and fear
that Ar-15 feel

also don't be a fag, ditch your rusty slavshit mosin for a K98 today

we are 2 months out boys

if they steal it commence with the disaperences
fight the dog damn urge to brage you stupid fucks.
and destruction of real world symbols a la bull/owl/goat/lenin/marx statues
larping of course dont do this

>we are 2 months out boys
youtube.com/watch?v=Id6nCa_OTEM

I wonder if he actually meant their law says that it's Prima Facie as motive. The way in virginia, concealing a switch blade is apparently prima facie for intent to sell it.

It's fucking dumb but all you can really do about it is vote and comlpain.

I live with mommy

I would but I'm poor and automatics cost thousands here. Hopefully Trump will fix that.

It's illegal to own guns in Greece unless army or police officer or hunting