Why can't we get western women to be modest?

Why can't we get western women to be modest?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pEE58RRFZkM#t=6m20s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

will this ever end?

please tell me it will end soon

Because modesty doesn't get the guy. It might get you, or some other beta with all their blood in their brain, but it won't get the alpha chad they want. It's that simple.

please..

for the same reason that we can't get western men to be honest.

western culture is shit and it must be destroyed.

>It might get you, or some other beta
you realize that the fanbase for all these online whores = betafags, right?

Why cant we get Western men to be manly

also, chad =/= alpha. alpha is a real man, with real skills and dignity, not some faggy effeminate boytoy

source?

USA =/= EU

My last 6 gf's were from EU and they were all modest nice girls.

single moms + kike media promoting effeminate behavior on males.

>USA =/= EU
you don't have to tell me that. but the more you go west, the more it's like the USA, and the more you go east, the more chance you can get a woman who is wife material (except eastern europe, where every woman is whoring herself out for money and is a gold digger)

jews

>can't get laid
you're seeing this wrong, the problem (at least here) is that it's way too fucking easy to get laid, so easy that it means nothing anymore, and thinking about the future is depressing, knowing these are the mother of the future generation.

Let me point something out to you - Jewish journalists, media personalities and actors are heavily involved in the Western world in pushing feminism, promiscuity, and manchild culture. Maybe in Israel you haven't noticed this, because no one pushes such things in Israel where the ideal to aspire for is the sunkissed, muscular and heroic IDF airman or the fertile wife, but here it's bad, and Jews are pushing it.

Even sad losers on Cred Forums get laid, it's just so meaningless now that there's no satisfaction. The first time I got laid I was 16 and I thought I had achieved something amazing - nope. So yes, now we want the rare prize - a modest woman who DOESN'T fuck everyone.

>jews
>fertile women
more like inbred mongoloids. the only jews that look decent, are heavily race mixed with whites.

just find one and whip her into shape

that's the best you can do

be a good enough man to do it

my gf literally told me she doesn't think blacks are the same species as us the other day after seeing a sheboon in public, i had nothing to do with that mindset she figured it out on her own

>just find one and whip her into shape
can you whip her loose, used up pussy into shape too? :^)

>my gf literally told me she doesn't think blacks are the same species as us
that's irrelevant, she's still a whore.

kek, I was looking for this pic

nah thats your imagination running wild

reminder that pol is roleplay

if you disagree, go ahead "redpill" your family/friends/wife about jews

see how it goes

thanks.

you're part of the problem. sooner or later you're going to accept women for how they are: a different creature we have no choice but to try create the best possible world with. taking a woman who will be faithful to you no matter what is possible if you make her that way.

i'm pretty sure my mom was a virgin before meeting my dad. she's almost 60 and still talks about guys she has crushes on. that's just how they think. marriage institutes morality and if you want a moral world get on board.

>nah thats your imagination running wild

Here's the secret user:
Most people are redpilled about the Jews, they just don't realise everyone else is too.
Not everyone understands the full extent to which the scheming goes but even liberals are aware of it (though they're no doubt ashamed of harbouring such thoughts).

>we have no choice but to try create the best possible world with.
what a defeatist cuck attitude. for all of human history, until only very recently in the west, men have kept women in check their whole lives, preventing them from becoming sluts.

pic related, christian girl.

The father is in charge of his daughter, until she is married and her husband is in charge of her.

nice collage
you realize that there are at least 100 times as many Christians and as many as 1000 times more atheists pushing for this?

but your picture of 6 jews really made me think

if these are your arguments then we are really not on the same level

get gut

shut up, sandnigger.

>I am insecure
>I'll blame women and jews

Cred Forums in a nutshell

maybe you should have gotten married out of high school user. the longer you wait the worse it's going to get. and then where are you going to be surfing for virgin chicks, the local high school?

don't redpill the menchldren

let the menchildren ropelay

webm for (You)

I'm not worried about myself, I'm set. I'm worried for the general public and the future generation.

what's your situation bro?

Because we gave them rights.

>Why can't we get western women to be modest?
>picture of woman in hijab

Don't you have a building to be blowing up, Muhammad?

I think it's hilarious how Jews themselves make the best merchant propaganda. South Park is really great, kudos to the creators, they are real mensch.

In a capitalist society money = power and everyone has access to that power through entrepreneurship and free-enterprise. In communism that power is exchanged for political power or stripped from those not in on the plot.
Through Communism jews that had monetary power and power over cultural change via newspapers etc. were able to overthrow Russia and build international Marxism from their new stronghold.
Doesn't it sound smarter to strip power from the normals and maintain a monopoly over political power?

We are trying to attract our mates, don't you guys want white women to breed with?

>woman in hijab
head scarf on women predates all abrahamic religion (judaism, christianity, islam) and Christians also used to wear it (some still do in non-degenerate parts of the world)

theres no one to tell them that they dress lıke prostıtutes thats ıt

Should've titled it "typical white American daughter" desu senpai

you're right, like this one: yup, saying such a thing is social suicide in the west, and it will even cost you your career.

That's actually Romania.
Just weeks after Jews said they were worried about lack of diversity in eastern Europe(Also the only region where the white population is growing. Everywhere else its declining)

Sexbots soon.

and desu ıts just tellıng the truth

look at pıctures of prostıtutes ın french streets and compare ıt wıth (((modern fashion))) and look at the similarities

why would I want to fuck lifeless silicon when even having sex with real women is meaningless nowadays? hopefully sexbots will remove the betafags from the gene pool

It's actually going really well. Even my staunchly liberal younger brother is now swallowing the red pills with little to no protest. He's gone from Berniebro to starting to side with Trump over the last 2 months.

Saw this recently. Group of college(16-18 in the UK) students.
Selfie after selfie non fucking stop with their fucking idiotic filters

>le alien filter
>le demon filter
>le fairy filter
>le fucking dog filter.

Feet or leave

women will exploit any power you grant them to the hilt

they must be constantly reminded of their placed, beaten, raped etc

women are dogs

Why can't Muslims open their throat with a knife so they fill the street with their own blood?

Sexbots will have artificial wombs.

>betafags
Beta uprising sooner.

The roach speaks truth. Without men and women periodically shaming sluts they run wild.

>women will exploit any power you grant them to the hilt
that's true
>beaten, raped etc
>women are dogs
no need to sperg out, virgin.

yeah it's tragic

go be edgy elsewhere. here's your (You)

>Sexbots will have artificial wombs.
they can already made babies grow without the need for female egg. sexbots will just be a masturbation tool for losers.

>younger brother

>kids are easy to brainwash

well no shit familia

>edgy

I'm sorry but Muslims are vermin and deserve to be eliminated.

>they can already made babies grow without the need for female egg. sexbots will just be a masturbation tool for losers.
1. The child will need a caretaker. 2. i don't think you understand where you are, Chad-wannabe.

Agreed, brother.

>kid
He's 28.

>The child will need a caretaker
no shit, and you'll let your "sexbot" raise your child?
> don't think you understand where you are
I know where I am, I am here BECAUSE it's filled with faggots who are part of the problem. Both degenerate boytoy chads (are not alpha) and betafag weeaboos and other loser virgins are the problem.

By converting most of them to Christianity, m8. Calm down. At the rate that muslims are killing muslims for being the wrong kind of muslim, Islam is more hazardous to the health of muslims than kafir infidels like you and me.

Source?

This. Here we keep talking shit about whores, but we rarely call out men on being snakes who are willing to throw you under a bus for cash or, worse, a tiny chance to get pussy.

Look at this lil faggot who thinks he's alpha.

I don't mind. Any Muslim that leaves his religion and acts like a decent human is okay by me, I'm not "raycissss" even though I do think Arabs are generally hot-headed and violent, some of them can be okay.

op you're not convincing anyone you have any good ideas

>By converting most of them to Christianity

You be the cross and I'll be the gun, so to speak.

Honestly I don't give a shit how they're eliminated.

dont fall for this modesty in the east meme, once you westernize them they go full whore. it's either that or go full islam. Full islam is of course the wrong choice, but maybe you can patriarchy to the max in a western society and live a happy life.

the solution is simple to come up with, but very hard to implement because you'd have to counter the active efforts of all media

promote family values, shame degenerate and irresponsibility, prevent single mom households, bring back masculine values (and stop punishing masculinity) in education, and so on

>t. I know nothing about the world other than memes
there's a lot in between those extremes

and are you doing that?

youtube.com/watch?v=pEE58RRFZkM#t=6m20s

>and are you doing that?
yes actually, in my circle of friends, everyone used to be a typical degenerate, and now they know about the jews, the degeneracy being promoted, and how useless a degenerate woman really is.

same. good for us then brother.

is this real?

Those women are modest because they get beat to a pulp if they go against their fathers or brothers, so they take out their cultural and religious Stockholm syndrome against white cucks.

You have to hit them. You can't get anyone to do anything without some threat of violence 2bh.

Communism was created by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engel. Former was Jewish. Latter was Athiest. Many members of the Communist leadership were Jewish or half Jewish racially and all were Athiest.
Communism has killed 120mn+ people since 1917 whilst those living under it have suffered horror. Those at the top prospered in wealth and privilege and still do to this day in the handful of Communist regimes remaining.

War breeds business and with it lots of money and the men in charge of much of that business were Jewish. The USSR and USA had never actually clashed with each other only through proxy wars all urged to by the newly created state of Israel which had its hands in both the west and east.

The USA is run by Jews. Despite only being 2.8% the population they have a huge presence in "Entertainment",Law,Business,Politics,Media,Medicine and the Military.

Nice try Reddit/JIDF/CTR/Troll( don't give a shit) Please move along.

>Those women are modest because they get beat to a pulp
stop spreading this meme. Iran has a very female biased justice system.

>what is peer and social pressure
>what is saving face (caring about ones image and reputation)
if all you can do is beat them, then you have already lost all power over them

they're going to run to the first man who doesn't hit them if that's how they're treated

Woman detected.

I would hit you right now if I could.

yeah.
he has a parachute.
it was on purpose

Yeah women love the nice guys.

meme false dichotomy

>being this much of a retard
did you even read my posts? I'm against a female biased justice system, but that's the case in most of the world, with Iran included and Spain, Canada and USA being the worst.

>EU
delet

>when people use metric.png

>through proxy wars all urged to by the newly created state of Israel which had its hands in both the west and east.
"citation needed"

>The USA is run by Jews. Despite only being 2.8% the population they have a huge presence in "Entertainment",Law,Business,Politics,Media,Medicine and the Military.

Whoa buddy it's like genetics do matter
So little % but such influence.
I guess Hitler was right after all huh? Just wrong about which was the Ubermench race. After all how else can you explain such overwhelming success?
Do you believe that Jews are genetically superior?

>Jews are kicked from every place hurr durr.

When your little nation will stay around for 5000k years let's see how many times you will be kicked. Or are you so delusional that you think USA will be great "again"?
Nah buddy it will fall just like every other nation in the history. Just like Romans.
And in 5k years they will be hating you and saying you poisoned the atmosphere and
destroyed the middle east with endless wars and famine.

Get destroyed shill

>everything the kike does, is a coincidence

>the fat chick is the only one not doing it

>28 posts by this id

we get it you are bumping the shit out of this
now fuck off

I agree with the narrative you're trying to push with this video but they were asked to take selfies then text it to the stadium so they could put them on the viewing screen. Just part of trying to make baseball even slightly interesting. I'm actually surprised they're there - more support than I give me local team for sure.

>Lesbian
>Thinking

Jesus fucking christ, does everything they touch turn to shit?

>can't post in my own thread
we get it, you want to slide the thread. now fuck off

>I agree with the narrative you're trying to push with this video but they were asked to take selfies
I know, but that's not the entire point. it's the way they're making selfies, and the fact that they make 10 per second and all pose like jizz buckets. also the fact that "make a selfie" is a thing in the stadium, is the result of it already being the norm with these whores. but yeah you're right
> I'm actually surprised they're there
women will act like they like things whenever it gets them attention. like the whores on twitter posting degenerate pics of themselves whoring themselves out, with a trump cap somewhere in view. they don't know shit about politics or trump, but they know that retards will think these whores are special for "being pro trump" and that it gets them a lot of attention.

Why is all American dancing this stupid nigger jive?

This is straight up not true

because from the start (the creation of the USA) they have always continuously distanced themselves from Europe in every way, including culture. so now, there is no european culture in america, it's only jewish and african "culture" mixed and mutated

i think user is representing the mindset of the woman who acts that way. i agree with you tho

>>can't post in my own thread

you are just shitposting.

that picture has nothing to do with what I was saying

you cunt

Holy shit dat gif

pic related for thread

>that picture has nothing to do with what I was saying
I didn't read your post, beyond what I skimmed as "jews dindu nuthin" as you were arguing with someone else and not me. but I posted that image still because you said it's not the jews that are pushing shit, that they're merely a cherry picked minority, which is not true.

>complain that women are whores
>being a manwhore yourself

Its so depressing that a bunch of egotistical, contradictory, uneducated, fat, effeminate and delusional """men""" MIGHT father the next generation.

>inb4 locks n keys
>inb4 roastie

good thing young people tend to get older as they get older

you're still an inferior sandnigger, sandnigger. Take your sandnigger cult and wander off into the desert with your goats. We don't need your advice about women.

and male promiscuity is different from female promiscuity, just like men and women are different

i know tumblerinas have a hard time with "double standards" but you don't have to cry about this one

And that's why you don't try to cuck The Lord by running to Remphan and Mammon.

Right kike. And the IDF isnt slaughtering. Palestinians huh? "Oh,but they deserve it." Sure they do, just like the 6 trillion deserved it. Do you live in the west? Or do you live in a disgusting little parasite nation that America funds? So how do you know what kikes do here?

Post some fucking sauce user

i'm glad you feel that way. Please keep these feelings it will make pushing you into an oven much easier!

>they're merely a cherry picked minority, which is not true.

yet Unironically you post a picture of some random Russian lesbian?

That is the definition of cherry picking.

You realize that I can pull any number of Christian/Atheists who oppose marriage right?

I will always pull a higher number of people who promote (insert cancerouce idology here) because there is simply more christians/muslims/atheists than Jews in the world.

You can't win.

>
>And the IDF isnt slaughtering Palestinians huh

muh slaughter
cry more Terrorist sympathizer
you will never understand what it's like to be surrounded by bloodthirsty islamist jihadists

>pic related

>y bloodthirsty islamist jihadists

We have niggers kike

>>being a manwhore yourself
I'm not, I'm saying it's too easy and has no meaning anymore. I have to constantly reject these loose girls.

>autistic welfare dindus too stupid to start a riot
>extreme Islamist militants armed to the teeth by Iran and Qatar

fuck off shill

>you're still an inferior sandnigger, sandnigger.
what? I'm dutch

learn to webm title tag

>leaflets
ok, drop leaflets and tell people to abandon their homes and then bomb their homes to the ground. how great!

>bloodthirsty
hmm

it's hilarious, to see a kike sperg out, repeating WE DINDU NUTHIN