Why are you against free migration, Cred Forums? According to economists...

Why are you against free migration, Cred Forums? According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.digitaljournal.com/article/220229
communismbythebackdoor.tv/
youtube.com/watch?v=0dXD2H0m74g&nohtml5
pubs.aeaweb.org/doi/pdfplus/10.1257/jep.25.3.83
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4299673,00.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tHBRshQtexw
haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.558092
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Muh GDP
shit only bankers care about

why do you use pic related, knowing that she is the main victim of shitskins immigration, you stupid cunt, why do you keep copying and pasting this every day ?

(((Economists)))

Because quality of life is more important than money.

Yeah, it's not like much of the world is living in absolutely poverty. Oh, wait..

Because my people's culture is worth more to me than profit growth for bankers and other elites.

Quality of life is directly related to the total income in the economy.

Who said anything about "profit growth for bankers and other elites"?

OP is a hole. Pic related.

The GDP wouldnt double because the poorfags will move to 1st worls countries which would decrease the GDP there and would increase it in lower countries its a concept your not capable of seeing faggot.

You mean an oppressive government sent millions of men to fight and die in an unnecessary war against other oppressive governments.

i wouldn't mind poverty if it ensures the survival of my people

100% wrong. You've never studied international economics or labor economics.

if you're for open borders then take the doors off your house.

>sell your country down the river for a few gdp points
>do it goyim

no mr shekleberg i won't

>Why are you against free migration, Cred Forums?
Non-Whites don't belong in White countries.

>According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP.
Thus proving that Conservatives don't care about the White race, you only care about your money.

>Yeah, it's not like much of the world is living in absolutely poverty. Oh, wait..
Who cares what the non-White living conditions are like. It's not the White race's problem.

>Quality of life is directly related to the total income in the economy.
For White nations. You want to turn White nations into non-White nations in an attempt to gain more money for yourself.

>Who said anything about "profit growth for bankers and other elites"?
Because they're the ones controlling the economy. They want to grow their bank accounts through massive non-White immigration to White countries at the expense of the survival of the White race.

>You mean an oppressive government sent millions of men to fight and die in an unnecessary war against other oppressive governments.
Including World War 2?

>100% wrong. You've never studied international economics or labor economics.
And again, you care about your money and not the survival of the White race.

>nigger increase quality of life

>Doubling the GDP is "a few gdp points"

Isn't it funny that all that the globalists advocate for suddenly have nothing but positive effects on us?

Weird, sort reminds me of the cigarette adverts that stated that cigarettes helped with your cough... it is almost as if they might be lying? Nah! what a silly though better go back to watching MTV and post selfies on facebook.

>The White race must be sacrificed in the name of my bank account.

>According to economists

The same kike economists said you needed a central bank to avoid inflation and market crashes, yet that's what central banks are designed to do.

Most of the world doesn't live in poverty anymore.

You know, incinerating all registered democrats, niggers, sandniggers and other subhuman vermin would solve the energy crisis too, yet we don't do it for some unknown reason.

Joke's on you, my GDP just doubled.

Now I can afford to replace all the stuff that went missing.

Won't be long until the bankers fix that

Yes goyim it doubles global gdp. Let the pajeets in and let them make your life shit. Its something that has never been tried before but we joos are very smart and made it up in our head that it doubles gdp trust me goyim.
What could go wrong? I cant think of anything at all.

that money is better off going to the new people living in your home. They clearly needed a place to live so they clearly are more disadvantaged than you and can use the money more than you.

spread the wealth goyim. your house is their house too.

oh doubling? wow mr goyimdevourer when you put it like that it sure does sound tempting...he he heh...

>Now I can afford to replace all the stuff that went missing.
Except your people's future.

These economists work for universities, not banks, you retards.

I'm just going to move in to a house down the street and get free stuff like everyone else. We're never going to run out, our GDP is so high.

>GDP= living standards

Two Keynesian economists, John Maynard Keynes and Paul Krugman, were walking down the street one day when they passed two large piles of dog shit.

Keynes said to Krugman, "I'll pay you $20,000 to eat one of those piles of shit." Krugman agrees and chooses one of the piles and eats it. Keynes pays him his $20,000.

Then Krugman, feeling richer, says, "I'll pay you $20,000 to eat the other pile of shit." Keynes, feeling bad about the money he lost says okay, and eats the shit. Krugman pays him the $20,000.

They resume walking down the street.

After a while, Krugman says, "You know, I don't feel very good. We both have the same amount of money as when we started. The only difference is we've both eaten shit."

Keynes says: "Ah, but you're ignoring the fact that we've increased the GDP by $40,000.

How would producing less and increasing welfare increase GDP globally?

Are you retarded?

GDP increase through free movement in large part involves the importation of workers who are willing to work for lower wages and less benefits, driving down the value of local workers and bringing all the questionable business practices of international outsourcing directly into the local market.

Trickle down economics is a load of shit, and so are you.

>Krugman and Keynes

Those two economists have nothing to do with labor and migration economics so I have no idea why you would bring them up.

so grills like your pic related continue to be born

m.digitaljournal.com/article/220229

Both are controlled by the anti-White globalist Jews who want to destroy the White race.

If you care more about your money than your race, you are an anti-White race traitor that deserves to hang right along side your Jewish banker masters.

Again, non-Whites do not belong in White countries.
Your anti-White economy be damned.

Are you retarded? It's the consensus in international economics that free migration would increase the world's income. Why do you high school dropouts on Cred Forums think you understand economics better than PhD economists who have been studying the topic for decades?

No. Crime rates, environmental issues and societal order severely impact your health, well-being and quality of life.

Nope, you don't understand the model behind the idea.

Stats. The Western middle class is growing poorer every year.

You are destroying your people's future for a buck. How can you justify that?

Why are you ignoring my posts, coward?

Because all that would be growth in shit countries and for the pinnacle of the elite. It wouldn't benefit the civilized common man.

You are ignoring the destruction of the White race behind the economic system.

Because you presented GDP as the figure of merit in your pro-migrant argument. He wasn't attacking the idea what invasion will raise GDP, he was attacking the idea that GDP is worth considering.

>survival of my people
>Sweden

You already lost

Muslims that's why

Enlighten me then, your smug prick judgements have no basis without an argument behind them.

you don't qualify for free stuff.

>Attacking Keynes instead of Friedman
Typical brainwashed Americuck.

t. mr.60% "white"

>According to (((economists)))

NEW WORLD ORDER - Communism By The Backdoor
communismbythebackdoor.tv/

>Why are you against free migration, Cred Forums? According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP.

Because there more to life than money you miserable piece of shit

I have a more realistic picture for open borders, it's how the West will look soon if you get your way. Even with controlled borders and relatively low numbers of "ethnic minorities" we are suffering.

There are things more important than "muh economy".

Whites have literally sold their race away for a little bit of immediate comfort.

Because there are a lot of things more important than GDP, not to mention the fact that any gains would be eaten up by the same rentier elites that have been eating up all of our wealth for some decades now.

As a middle-class Western man, I have literally nothing to gain from open borders bullshit.

And half mine. Fuck that. Globalism is an ideology intent on destroying the western nations that created it. It is self destructive.

Because culture is invaluably more important than money for clinton dick suckers and muslim lovers.

not really. Its goal is mainly to mix all humans into a mongrel race with american consumerist culture.
Globlists may defend islam right know but thats mainly to destroy nationalism and european culture. when they are done with that mudslimes will also be assimilated

Except that's not how it works. If it did, we would observe a homogenous race of brown people of indeterminate origin in places like mexico and south america. But that's not what we see. You're never going to breed out, say, all thais by having a few million sex tourists in thailand every year. Only the swedes will go extinct this way, because only the swedes think it is valuable to extinct themselves.

of course you would say that hahahaha

>nuh uh, I'm not gonna adress your argument because I don't have to ;)

Top Illuminati (Jew) Grand Wizard: “We Control Islam and We'll Use It to Destroy the West.” (WW3)
youtube.com/watch?v=0dXD2H0m74g&nohtml5

>not really. Its goal is mainly to mix all humans into a mongrel race with american consumerist culture.
>Globlists may defend islam right know but thats mainly to destroy nationalism and european culture. when they are done with that mudslimes will also be assimilated
The thing about it being that it's being practiced in White countries and only White countries.

The other mud races will still continue to exist in their homelands. The White race however, will cease to exist.

they start with the whiteys.
there is no reason why they would only want to mix away white people.
They want other non-white peoples to culturally americanize so that those countries will have less problem with massimmigration and race mixing

The only ones who profit from it are niggers, skitskins and poo in loos. Stop acting like it would benefit the first world.

>there is no reason why they would only want to mix away white people.
You're wrong. To those people, whites are uniquely evil and responsible for everything that's wrong in the world. The only reason Mogadishu isn't as prosperous as New York is because of evil whitey keeping the beautiful blacks down.

Would just like to point out that this faggot has nothing left to say.

If I facefuck your mother I'd double the number of dicks she's had in her mouth in the past hour. That means it's good, right?

>implying he's wrong

this is what makes christians such cucks.

>God contorls everything
>god is everything
>all powerful
>except lucifer ;)

is she debbie wasserman schultz?

>open borders would double the world's real GDP.
I've never actually seen any evidence this is true aside from "economists say"

Are there any studies we could look at?

Because culture matters more than race, and open borders would lead to an influx of anti-American values. Good look having a good economy after all the central and southern american flood across the border and vote leftist(you know because they're statistically much more likely vote on the left side of the aisle). Another option is you could have a bunch of middle easterners come in, which are supportive of sharia law, stoning gays, and subjugating women. YOU CAN'T have a western thriving capitalist society, with an influx of people who are anti-capitalist, anti-western values, and anti-democracy.

pubs.aeaweb.org/doi/pdfplus/10.1257/jep.25.3.83

also

>immigration will double the worlds GDP

what does this say about (((economists)))?

modern man sees money as his only god. Money is all that moves him. So doubling god would be pretty great wouldnt it

>implying he's wrong
Implying who's wrong.

Who said anything about Christians?

Who said God controls everything?

wtf

are you fucking retarded? those fuckers are useless for the industry nations. it would take a long time to educate those savages

*matters more than GDP*

I wonder how many of those names are Jews...I can see five just by name.

Amazing how you judeo capitalists love the Jews making shekels for you at the expense of your race.

this
it's kinda funny because that would mean the end of jews in Europe because sand nigger hate jews as much as nazis did

WTF are they try to accomplish with this?

further proof that GDP is meaningless

the top deciding factors for standards of living of a nation are
1. IQ of populace
2. Productivity in creation of new technology

If I sell a stick to someone for a trillion dollars, and then he sells it back to me, I just increased GDP by 2 trillion dollars.

wow, so great.

(((Economist))) spotted on radar

Why do I give a shit about improving the world GDP at the expense of my country and our citizens?

I support Open borders for Liberia, and Open borders for Israel

this

the only jobs mass immigration would create is in the security industry because those subhumans steal, rape and kill

>it's kinda funny because that would mean the end of jews in Europe because sand nigger hate jews as much as nazis did
The Jews believe they'd be safe behind their walls and security guards.
Besides, the people would be a mixed race, no heritage, no culture, no family, no faith and utterly reliant on the state for survival.

Why would they riot against their masters when they don't even know they have masters?

Also, pic related.

>WTF are they try to accomplish with this?
Power. Control. Wealth.

yes they would be safe in Israel but if radical mudslims take over Europe through democracy (because they breed like rats) than jews would still life like dhimmi

Double one thing everything else doubles

Jews are in cahoots with the Saudi Royal family. They're Arab Jews. They're using predominantly Suni Saudi mercs as a proxy army in the ME to create "Greater Israel".

All the Muslims are being chased out of the ME into Europe to destroy white Europe and mix all the people of the planet so there are no more ethno states and no homeland for anyone to fight for in preparation for the NWO Jew world government.

That's ISIS.

but they already have Europe under control because MUH HOLOCAUST / ANTI SEMITISM. Why go further?

the typical sand nigger doesnt give a shit about Holocaust

>yes they would be safe in Israel
And their compounds in Europe/America...

>but if radical mudslims take over Europe through democracy
And you imply that that the Jews don't control democracy and that voting works.

> (because they breed like rats) than jews would still life like dhimmi
The Jews support Muslims in Europe.

'Islamization of Europe a Good Thing'
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4299673,00.html

"Islamization of Europe Good for Jews" Says Rabbi
youtube.com/watch?v=tHBRshQtexw

Migration Can Be a Good Thing - Just Look at the Arabs in Europe
haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.558092

Don't forget, the Jew hates the White race above all. You especially because of the holyhoax.

Do you really think the Jews would leave their power over you up to a vote?

You don't actually believe that you have a choice in the matter, do you?

>but they already have Europe under control because MUH HOLOCAUST / ANTI SEMITISM. Why go further?
Because it's never enough. Pic related is their end goal.

>the typical sand nigger doesnt give a shit about Holocaust
They will be made to care over the Jews complete control of the media.

>According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP
>The wealth will start trickling down any day now guys!
>Any day now...