Election

How do we get Trump elected Cred Forums? We can't withstand a Hillary presidency. Dems are killing this nation.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/09/in-debate-two-the-questions-are-on-the-ballot/501791/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

By voting.

we kill ourselves because Trump fucked the debate royally

Voting won't matter if we're outnumbered

by the same tactics we used on mountain dew. spread the word

We have to band together then and not have retards change their minds because of one bad performance.

the people bailing over this weren't Trump supporters to begin with and many arent even in the US

We need all the support we can get, but we have to calm ourselves and focus on moving forward

We just wait and see what happens.
If Trump fails the seeds have been sown for the next election.

This.

The fucking frog has to spell out what to do.

Vote. In any state.

I live in california, and my vote won't change an electorate, won't make a drop of difference in the bucket, but it WILL be a middlefinger, and unlike bernout write-ins it will be a valid middlefinger.

Not if the Clinton team offs him before the next election and claims he "committed suicide"

You could also just

>kill your self CTR

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the online polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Second debate will allow questions voted on through the internet.
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/09/in-debate-two-the-questions-are-on-the-ballot/501791/

Its all ogre now.

submit questions for review?
oh my god does this mean we'll finally be able to influence politics?

Oh fuck this is pure gold. Thanks m8. Shits about to go down now.

Sadly we cannot, he named the Fed. This election will be rigged to seem hillary won by a small margin. The best we can do is prepare ourselves for the time ahead.

I can't accept that.

the second amandment folks.... the second ... amandment :)

Maybe we should use proxies to spam online polls some more. That'll work for sure.

Stay calm and kek.

And this

It always matters, mutherfucker.

finally