College fags btfo

College sheep have been brainwashed to get in $60,000 in debt for no job prospect while they work at petsmart for $7.50 an hour. Meanwhile I'm 21 making $52,000 a year as a welder from a 2 year trade school that cost me $4000. Have you fallen for the college Jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

wyff4.com/news/carolina-university-to-reduce-tuition-to-500/40319626
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_fume_fever
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>52,000

Kek

Plan on doing the two year welder thing too. Broke my fucking tibia plateau one week prior to starting classes. What type of welding do you do?

That's like 80k leaf currency

$52,000 at 21 in the US is nothing to scoff at

>no debt
isnt that the basis of what hes talking about?

theres a lot of people who get degrees that end up doing minimum wage tier jobs

Brag thread? Brag thread

>Tfw making $70,000 fresh out of college as a software engineer at 23

Cool story bro. How long until a robot takes your job?

Brah i make 60k and get to sit in an office all day shitposting and drinking coffee
I'm 22

> I'm 21 making $52,000 a year as a welde

Two problems with that. First, you're not making $52,000 per year. Second, $52,000 per year is not a good salary. It's a starting salary for anyone with an average humanities degree from a decent university.

Probably like 40 years but he'll be retired by then

>it's a "robot is going to take your job" episode

>not having rich parents
That's where you fucked up OP. I'll be graduating this spring with an Economics degree and zero debt

That's like base salary in certain states fuck off

...Did this faggot just brag about making 52K a year?

the whole point is that he has no debt

A man with no debt making that much money is a very rich man

Hey that's pretty good. But you will always be a stupid welder

I went to college for free on scholarship because of my big brains and then got a life scholarship (trust fund) after I graduated.

Being rich is tight. Every day is a vacation.

inb4 "muh that's boring and would drive me crazy!" Complete freedom is only frustrating for untermensch who were bred to work.

Key point is he's 21

Pipeline repair and construction. I get payed more than most because I'm pretty good at it for someone as young as me. It's hard ass work so get your tibia before you think about it.

Pretty good if you aren't a citycuck

Trust fund babby

52k isn't bad
I went to college for 6 years and make a little over 100k, but work 50 hours per week
But graduated with 120k in debt... at 5% interest
I'll pay off my student loans when I'm around 32-33 years old

>40 years
>believing humans will be needed for physical labor 10 years from now

The robot who will take your job is being manufactured as we speak.

i will know your feel soon hopefully

Yeah I did electrical last summer I got the construction vibe dialed in. Still got 2 years of school plenty of time to heal up.

*fix

As a comp sci student I hope to feel this feel soon

What will you do in a few years when the "trade" fields are super-saturated with people who are willing to work for way less?

I don't get why tradesmen blather on-line about how their field is awesome, when they're basically actively trying to make their own job market competitive.

I spent about 9k total to get my RN, pulled down 78k last year working zero over time.

>have a useless degree
>make 80k a year
>it's my first year of working ever

or move here

wyff4.com/news/carolina-university-to-reduce-tuition-to-500/40319626

Hope you guys got internships

Made it much easier to get my job.

Can that robot climb down into the bilge of a holed ship, find the breach and repair it without help?

Robots can already do basic welding and have been for like 40 years. Anything that takes actual skill and pays still requires a human not only to lay the bead but to inspect it for defects.

How did you get this life scholarship? Can I just abuse adderal and get one too?

5 years out of college
DevOps Programmer
$120k per year in based Texas

Thank God

I hear you OP.

I am a OTR truck driver, 8 week class, made 55k my first year. I am only doing this for 3 years though, almost done.

At the 3 year mark I will have enough experience to where the local fuel company will hire me which is 75k a year to deliver fuel to the gas stations, home every night.

My friend who went to college has 45k in debt and she works at Target as a cashier.

You do pipeline work and only get 52K a year? Do you work 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off or some shit?

how?

except i didnt fall for the stem meme and im on my path to making 200K within 5 years

>making $52,000 a year as a welder from a 2 year trade school that cost me $4000

What about the other $750,000 in medical costs?

"The signs and symptoms are nonspecific but are generally flu-like and include fever, chills, nausea, headache, fatigue, muscle aches, joint pains, lack of appetite, shortness of breath, pneumonia, chest pain, blood pressure change, and cough. A sweet or metallic taste in the mouth may also be reported along with a dry or irritated throat which may lead to hoarseness.[7] Symptoms of a more severe metal toxicity may also include a burning sensation in the body, shock, no urine output, collapse, convulsions, shortness of breath, yellow eyes or yellow skin, rash, vomiting, watery or bloody diarrhea or low or high blood pressure, which require prompt medical attention.[8]"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_fume_fever

See? Us collegefags know better'n y'all mouthbreathers.

$90,000 a year doing security here.

Pulling around $52k a year as HVAC-R

>2 1/2 year trade school
>free school from GI bill
>join union

Own house and truck. Dating some good girls from church, hunting season is starting up and the steel head will start running soon.

Life is pretty good Cred Forums

Enjoy suffering with breathing problems later in life.

Fell for the coding bootcamp meme after getting a degree in history... been searching for a job nonstop but I guess people don't hire codecamp memers... I'm also a year older than you.

>spent way more on college
>only make 60k

Im 18 years old, Im a federally contracted engineer, they give me a free apartment and 3 meals a day, never went to college

No matter how rich you are, Remilia will always be 2D.

Just got an offer for 60k at a consulting firm, 22, no debt, econ undergrad.

How did I do, Cred Forums?

How would you get into doing security? Does it help if you're a giant, muscular bearded man?

I went to college... and when I was 21 I was making $90,000 before bonuses. That was my first year out of college btw. Of course I got a bachelors of science in computer science. Software Engineering with a minor in Network Security.

I picked a good degree though and while I had 25k in debt by the end of the degree, I was able to pay it off in my first year of work. These idiots who get worthless degrees in social majors and really dumbass shit and end up with 50k-100k in debt or even more are fucking retarded and deserve what they get.

Point is... if you go to college, study something worthwhile which will actually be able to make you money. STEM degrees... not the fucking languages of a dead culture or some moronic social degree.

Also... I was better than you when I was 21 hahahahahahahahhaahhaha. Gotta gloat because you seem to think 52,000 a year is decent. I'm 31 now and I make almost 200k as far as salary goes (have 401k, stocks, mutual funds etc too). I still post on Cred Forums all day being that I sit in front of a computer screen about 12-14 hours a day... it's glorious. Also, praise kek.

I was talking to me niece (who is in high school). I told her to go for STEM like I did. She said "It's called STEAM now uncle user. Art was added to it."

thats more than the average american

$300,000 a year burger king chef here

how hard did you slap her?

>$52k/yr

lmfao

If you are going to brag at least brag about a figure closer to the 6 figure mark.

t. 160k/yr working for StatsCan.

>parents saved enough for me to go to a $60k/ year school
>get a bachelors and masters in 4.5 years
>making $75k starting, no debt
feels breddy gud desu senpai

I hear hvac company owners make bank. How to become one?

he doesnt

>52k at 21
Impressive, but very unlikely you're making that entry.
Unfortunately it stops pretty soon at that unless you take on more extreme or dangerous positions. Enjoy your lifetime of manual labor and low advancement opportunities while some retarded aspie with a CS degree doubles your income within 10 years with minimal debt.

All of my coworkers have CS degrees.

Ive worked at 3 companies and this was always the case. I've never even heard of a bootcamp before going to Cred Forums

Does it really take 2 years to get the cert or did you take it slowly? I've been looking into HVAC but I don't have 2 years to study, I need cash ASAP. EMT school would only take me 8 weeks.

50k at 21 is good, but the growth is limited and ultimately capped

Invest 50k in a bullshit degree you can end up +1000% in 10 years if you're capable

The catch: capability

Go back to your weld bench buddy

how much do you weigh

Nepotism

I know all kinds of people who never even graduated high school, but make (made) $120k+ working offshore in jobs literally given to them for no other reason than they were friends with the guy hiring.

Most of them are unemployed right now since oil is in the shitter, but they will be right back out there once it recovers.

I know they guy who hires for one drilling company, he says they get thousands of applications and throw them all right in the trash, the only people they hire are family, friends, and friends of friends. Says in his time there they never hired a single applicant.

I'm supposed to be writing a college essay now, but for now here is your (you)

how?

>mfw making ¥8500000 soon

Feels good being a weeb who followed his dream.

>be 26
>have BS college degree
>make less than $20k a year

kill me.

My parents paid for my college but my wife failed out of med school and after getting her graduate degree in medical informatics she's going to be around 70k in the hole. It's terrible, but such is our classist society: we're unable to do anything else.

Pays better as you level up. Empty pipe fitting and tank repair, then you work on not exploding yourself when welding on live gas and oil lines, then a helicopter picks you up to fly you from job to job once you learn how to weld underwater.

Welding is hell on the body, though. He's going to make great fucking money, live like a king fucking all the bitches in his 20s, start to feel it in his 30s, then retire in his 40s with his vision fucked, his eyes feeling like they've always got sand in them, and a cough. Then he dies in his 50s.

>tfw I had an easy time doing my liberal arts
>now I'm on track to graduate law school at 25 and make 160k starting

Cucked

Nope.

Roommate worked his way up the ladder over 15 years to software dev and gets 90k a year.

I work at a sales place and do some day trading on the side and make about 50k

Never stepped foot into a college. I did almost go to welding school when I lives near one a few years back though. Heard it was good moneys

Youre the loser. Im a high school dropout. 9th grade education. I make more than you. Paid nothing for training. Own a home (16yrs left on the 30yr mortgage). Married. Raising 2 kids that are ready for higher education in the tech field. Had my 1st kid at 17. Been at the same job for 14 years.

So whats your excuse losers? I was also homeless for 2 years between the ages of 18 & 21.

The thing is, somebody's going to build a robot that can weld better than you ever could even if you spent your entire life doing it, and it's going to cost less than paying you minimum wage. Do you know what happens after that?

I make $100,000 at Wendys with a 7th grade education you stupid faggots.

$140,000/yr as a software development manager after attending ~2 years of community college.

It would not be hard enough.

>climb up ladder with degree
>weighed down by debt
>shitty degree (represented by cheap shitty ladder) snaps
>fall down into the pit of retail job stagnation
really made me think

Yeah it was 10,000 dollars down the fucking drain. The worst part is that they pretend like these bootcamps are going to be really hard and intensive but if you are black or a woman they handhold you through the entire thing. All the chick's in the bootcamp were absolute garbage programmers with 0 problem solving skills and all of them have jobs now, while LITERALLY not one of the white dudes, despite being infinitely more coherent, have landed a job yet.

That's nice and all but if you had invested 60k a year you'd already be retired making greater dividends than a paltry 75k a year. Both you and your parents are fucking retards.

Ever work in a robotic factory? It's not like the movies, machines break, machines fuck up, and unlike those working humans you've been taught to look down on, machines don't know when they are fucking up. The disasters they can create are hilarious.

If anyone will be replaced, it will be the office wonks replaced with software before craftsmen are replaced with robots.

How the fuck is that even possible? I work with a dude that has a 2 year finance degree from a community college and he makes damn near 60k.

>23
>never went to college because there seemed to be nothing that guaranteed a job
>thought about being an electrician but automation obliterated the easy job I was looking at
>make $12,000 a year doing mindless lifting
At least they give me a small raise yearly so I can eventually live a minimalist lifestyle by myself for 20 years like I pretty much wanted anyway. I'm not invested in this existence at all.

Mfw i make £30k a year first year out of computer science. Fuck you ameriburgers the uk is literally a third world country

I think the point is that OP is in the aveage-household-income ballpark for the U.S. without a pile of higher-ed debt.

Humanities majors make about the same right out of school? That's awesome. Doesn't mean OP's path is wrong or invalid.

Hell, both paths can lead to better things. A lot of welders make >100k/yr. So do a lot of humanities majors.

Nepotism fag here, work as "Electrical Quality Engineer" for headlight supplier in Michigan thanks to my sister, I have an associates in communication and make $46 an hour, all I do is take pictures of headlights and email to boss, easiest job ever.

It helps if you aren't a faggot and have been in the military.

Damn bro. How do you afford to live?

>retiring off $270,000

6"1' and 202lbs atm. No one in my family gets fat even when they get old as shit. I did have one fat uncle but he died at 59 and he drank and smoked HEAVILY. I've done distance running continually since I was in track and field in high school though so... that probably has something to do with it.

Also... fuck you for even saying that. Not all IT guys are fat slobs. Quite a lot of us are healthy and slim so you can fuck right off.

Leeching off dad and I'm maintaining good relations to keep this going for a while.

Get about 10 years of experience working as a journeyman, make connections and network(mainly distributors) . Find a area in need and apply for a business loan for a van + equipment.

Make around 100k+

It's not just one cert, that only takes a year. The other year and a half in my program was working on there systems like boilers etc and 5 months as an internship. It has 100% placement and you get a job out of the program.

It's like any trade, the more you know and the more experience you have, the more you get paid.

I have a friend who makes this much and he's not even 21 yet. Productions Assistant in NYC

You're the one boasting about his his high personal income and his frugal expenditures to validate his smarts and his status; seems that you're the real Jew here. Good day, Weldburg Welderstein.

Absolute bs. There will never be a robot that can replace a human welder. There is so much skill behind this, this kind of work will have to be done by humans. However, suppose there was such a machine. He still would have to check the welds, place the robot and clean it afterwards. You with your english literature degree however - you have already been replaced by spellcheck.

He doesn't, he makes us pay for him because he's a worthless piece of shit. He would be better off putting a loaded shotgun into his mouth and pulling the trigger. It would do us all a favor.

>makes us pay
Are you UPS?
I have been thinking about getting on the NEET train because this is pretty unrewarding.

>i know nothing about welding the post

>humanities degree
Kekked

but how long is your cock? and how tall are you?

NOT EVERYONE IS A RICH EUROPEAN OKAY?

No, Paco the illegal working for $5/hour will place the machine, and it will x-ray its own welds and transmit them to Habeep in Mumbai to do QA. When the machine breaks, Paco will put it in the maintenance bay, and once a month Andrea Dworkin's retarded grand niece will come to turn the wrench on it.

Meanwhile, my English degree is necessary to combat the feminazis who constantly encroach on our language with things like, "he or she," where they are completely unnecessary.

friend of mine is a welder Went to work at Badlands Offroad Park building rockcrawlers. After a couple years opened his own shop in Utah building custom 4x4 crawlers. He's clearing 100k easily and competes in crawling comps in his spare time.

>Not knowing how returns work

Seriously nigger? Any idiot making 15 bucks an hour who can delay gratification for just 4-5 years of living like a monk can end up with a huge stack as long as they don't put it in retarded money-losing bullshit.

Source: I'm 31 and make about 50k a year just sitting here watching my numbers tick up.

And these dumbass white liberals really think that free college from Hillary is gonna be a good thing, when they ain't getting anything thanks to Affirmative Action.

95k at 27

Only going up from here

>30-something
>HS dropout
>no GED
>CC is $20k for two years in my area anyways
>work at Walmart for over a decade
>tfw my $14/hr job is all I have in life

I'll try again next life to maybe find a career goal/dream and perhaps not he dealt a shitty hand.

>52k
This isn't even that much.

>Cool story bro. How long until a robot takes your job?
more like his own shop will be building robots and he'll be making 500k

It kinda pisses me off cause in my trade after 4 years of apprenticeship you'll be making 45-50 CAD an hour but if word keeps spreading it'll drop down to like 30

>went to college
>told to "follow my dreams"
>$40k in debt for Liberal Arts/ German degree
>starting over in the trades, make $15 as a helper

It could be worse. I like working with blue collar guys, they are fun and funny and I like learning how shit works and knowing how to fix stuff. I just wanna buy a cheap-ish house with lots of land(my wife and I moved to Appalachia to get away from the cities and because it's affordable). I'll never be rich, but I know millionaires(like my boss) and I just don't care enough to do the work to get that lifestyle. We are going to raise 3 white kids and have them go into the trades instead of college, I'm hoping to start a modest business so my sons can have something to start with when they get old enough to work.

>This fucking idiot came onto Cred Forums thinking that fifty-two thousand United States dollars per annum was an impressive salary

This will keep me amused through the rest of the night.

What career, and what path did you take to get there?

What do you do

Or you just have a civilized family that pays for your education, which you should also do for your children.

It-s just a matter of time before a machine can do it way better. Then again, the same goes for all jobs.

*civilized country

FTFY senpai.

>NYC
that's less than making minimum wage in unucked America

I'd rather make less than work in an office. I hate office jobs, too many are cringy autists that I can't stand.

i just found out i can get welder certificate from 40 hour course lel

trade fields at least have the potential for self employment

Can confirm

Did a three year electrician course + 1 year but I did it while studying the others, cost me £4500 pounds, got £1450 of that back, + £400 a year on train and £300 on food. Did that while working with somebody on my days off for £100 a day

Now earning £55,000 a year self employed and hoping to double that next year

Meanwhile my friends who called me "dumb" and stupid" are working in shitty retailers while £30k in debt

Friend used to rip the shit out of me for not going to sixth form/uni and right now he's £50k in debt, and hasn't got a decent waifu and 'manages' a screw fix. Went into said screw fix one day, wasn't even a manager. Felt bad, Offered him a job and said I'd pay for his college. He said yes like 10 times

Meanwhile I've got my third kid on the way. Life is pretty good desu senpai

>Roachistan

You can get anything in under 40 hours or with a bribe.

>get a degree that isn't shit
>can get jobs that are 60k-80k, full vision, dental, health, with 401k
ya sure I wasted 2 more years but in the long run I get a physically easier job, don't hate what I do and can even go freelance if I want to in the future (when I have money in the bank)

> le Terminator was a documentary

Trade guild >>>> College 9/10 times

kek

so do I
life is good

>college fags and no debt fags arguing
>go into sales because im not a fucking sperg who cant talk to people, make 6 digits first year.
>get promoted into management, make money off of every underling salesman and doing less work.

you are all faggots.

>$52,000
>Thinking that's anything to brag about
>Low income ceiling
>Low job security

I was a welder for years. $50-$60k a year is honestly not a great living.

lets assume that figure is after taxes, you get about $1000 per week.

IDK about you, but I dont want to be an old man only making $1000 per week.

I work in accounting/consulting

Started off big 4

ikr its awesome, tho its not easy to bribe, and its expensive

>Meanwhile I'm 21 making $52,000 a year as a welder from a 2 year trade school that cost me $4000.

I make half this and I'm a NEET

too bad you'll die of cancer from toxins before you get to see your grandchildren turn 3.

>all these people laughing at OP's low salary
>meanwhile average salary in Bosnia is ~$5000
Just kill me

i made twice as much to do the same thing, now im going into welding, office work is for low test beta fags, and you can make much more money welding

>Low job security

You understand trades are going to be one of the most crucial, as well as severely under populated jobs in the next 5-10 years? Especially if MAGA happens, who's gunna rebuild all the infrastructure? The houses? The offices? The factories?

Retard.

no but most of the faggots here have never worked in a shipyard and dont know what it entails
that being said i know how to weld but id never do it for a living
its terrible for your health

You're so British I love it

0€ for 6 years of college cuz it's free

I was recently super sick and had to be hospitalized for quite a few days. While I was in, I learned that nurses are the shit. Thank you for your service, user.

you can make $200K/year welding if you get into the right areas

>$350 EMT class
>get ambulance job
>full benefits and a state pension
>become supervisor, 60-70k a year

Sure I could double that with STEM, but I am free of college debt, already 5 years in to a mortgage on a home and acreage, own equities and have savings. And most importantly I didnt lose 4-12 fucking years of my life in a college hell hole having to take retard-tier electives. I have a two year degree that I got going part time but frankly I regret that too sometimes.

And lets face it, I get paid while I sleep and masturbate. No degree can compete in terms of pay:work ratio.

>tfw my friend literally just paid a school $500 for the privilege of watching films about native americans and being told why hes bad for being white.

If OP was moderately intelligent he'd eventually start own business and if he's halfway decent get more work and be able to hire a couple people and start making money off their work.

Trades are the easiest way to start your own business if you're not a complete fuck up. Then again if you're a fuck up then you'd probably not make it owning your own business or in a trade any way.

>get paid $25/hr to bend over a piece of metal for 8 hours sucking in carcinogens
yeah you sure showed those college kids.

why do trade-fags always feel like they need impress everyone with how much money they make?

Good money for someone in their early 20s.

hello. what's your opinion on usa?

>> 0 Euro

You never have attended University have you?

Thats sucks@!

I made $205,000 as a 27 year old Satellite Controller fresh out of the military.

No worries bro, the first fundamental of nursing is to be the patients advocate. Helps when the patients are cool

How do I into sales my man? Please help

Oh the joy, what did your supervisor that likely makes 100k go to school for? Let me guess engineering

insecurity

and inevitable terminal cancer

>tfw finish language/education degree
Do you think American school will hire me? I heard they have a shortage.

>live in a country where college is free

how does it feel anglofags?

My sister fucked her own shit up getting a kid before college and then instantly she's suddenly driving an ambulance and all of her problems were fixed while I'm struggling to have enough money for the next batch of car repairs every year.
Maybe I should do this.

You can live comfy as fuck on 52k a year as long as you aren't in Chicago, LA or New York, or have a litter of kids.

Fuck that, user

>be 18
>parents saved up enough for me for 4 years of university in their time
>doesn't cover 4 years part time community college (classes offered were reversed- English 2 was Fall semester and English 1 in Spring so core classes were delayed)
>odd jobs for cash supplemental income dried up as Paco, Juan, and Jose shat out anchor babies and worked for pennies
>get job at 22 at burrito shop to pay for rest of school
>work for year
>quit on good terms for entry level office job
>entire department canned just before 3 month trial period ended and goes to Pajeet
>burrito shop under new management and wouldn't rehire
>unemployed for 8 months
>wasn't officially on payroll at office yet so don't qualify for unemployment
>applied everywhere
>landed part time job at ice cream shop as cashier at 25 for $8/hr
>boss is 16 year old sheboon
>one day decrees I "owe her" a portion of my paycheck for how my ancestors allegedly treated hers
>explain that my ancestors came here after slavery was abolished, niggers enslaved and sold themselves to everyone else for cash, and that the Irish were treated worse than niggers worldwide
>mild chimpout ensues
>two days later chinese store owner puts me on final warning status and probation of 10 hours per week for insubordination and racist comments

>everybody is laughing at the guy making 52k
>meanwhile, my education degree wouldn't even get me a 50k starting salary in the US even after four years of university and a 2 year mandatory internship

Damn, I didn't get into education for the money but it sure hurts to realize that my job prospects in the US are absolutely trash-tier.

The way things are going, I might just have to come over for those freedoms and lack of Muslims but getting paid like a fucking janitor (no disrespect to all the hard-working facility management professionals out there) is going to hurt my ego as much as my wallet.

fuck if i even know anymore, i worked abroad for a couple of years to get some "international experience" then came back to find that my field of study essentially only hires ex-military, the spoiled children of diplomats and STEM nerds with training that wasn't even available when i was in school. thankfully my parents are rich so i got a 4 year BS with no student loan debt but ive essentially been underemployed my entire adult life.

after coming back to the US i easily got a job at a large retail company and have been stuck there ever since. ive submitted hundreds of applications over the last year or so and have only gotten 3 interviews out of it; one sent me a declined notice within a matter of hours, one offered me a shit position that paid less than my current retail job and was 1000 miles away, and the other keeps dragging its feet over medical issues even though i have multiple cardiologists saying im fine.

and after 10 years, said welder already has made 500-800 thousand dollars.

college fag would never catch up, would have mountains of debt, and be stuck in a shithole under fluorescent lights for 40 years. and probably get fat.

FUCK that.

How does turkish cock feel?

Public schools do not have the necessary resources to get you a work permit, so they can't hire you.

At private schools there is no shortage of teachers.

except you're assuming he already has it and the company doesn't have specific safeguads in place for shit like this.

Where is your common sense?

>NYC

wow, that might be enough to pay the rent Jew.

Especially if you have a few people / trainees working under you.

Right now I've hired 3 apprentices, pay them £4 an hour and really they're good for basic shit such as wiring lights, going to the shop, moving things, etc etc

I pay them about 6-7k a year depending on the hours, and I'm probably going to be making 10-20k a year off the work they do from December. On top of that, I've just hired a fully qualified man, paying him 35k a year, + petrol and van etc so maybe 40k all together a year, and he's probably making me 50k a year minimum

I make 10$ an hour at age 29. I couldn't study hard enough for school.

If i can't learn to code to make at least 40k a year I will probably have to hang myself.

it's 0€

you have some additional costs like public transport tickets, but that's like 300€/term, that's nothing

>retiring with anything less than a million

>Public schools do not have the necessary resources to get you a work permit, so they can't hire you.
At worst I still have JET and almost no debt since Canadian education is cheap.

I have many opinions on the USA. Sometimes I downright despise your foreign policy and all the Jewery behind it. I also despise how your liberal media twists stories and brainwashes people. Also, you certainly have your fair share of retards in the general population.

Still the best God damn country on Earth though.

Kek, how are you imagine to get into the United States on a degree in education?

Man I LOVE welding too.
First job I've had that I genuinely enjoyed doing.
I'm hoping to move out to Alaska, as far north as possible, to make HUGE money on the pipes.

>going into education

shiggy diggy

good to know it's the best response you could come up with

>TFW bought my first house without trade school or college at 25 in SAN Diego
>TFW paid off a Cadillac CYS and a Harley Davidson before then
>TFW going to college now and getting paid 30k a year to go full-time/tuition fees are waived
>TFW my graduate program's first year will be the same
>TFW 2nd and 3rd year will be paid by scholarship and in my Ivy League law school paid internships will be raking in the cash

Being a combat vet is the real red-pill gentlemen

> Meanwhile I'm 21 making $52,000 a year as a welder from a 2 year trade school

and you will be making the same amount in 40 years, while those with formal education will likely continue to increase their earning potential as they become more highly skilled and specialized

Well my debt was 30k and I make ~3 times as much as you do at age 24 so it worked out I guess

Shit that isnt true: The Post

new copypasta when?

Iktfb

I'll be working at my job until my casket closes.

I always imagined myself taking a plane, but I'm open to suggestions.

The only teachers who are worth anything are people who have actively worked in the fields they are teaching about

If you don't work in a field you can't know about a field or how it actually functions.

The best business professors are successful businessmen

The best science professors are active, research scientists

The best engineering professors are successful former engineers

Are you starting to get the idea?

i didn't even go to college and I make 10x OP.

>inheriting the family farm ftw.

Could be with a high-need government job, like a State Dept, CIA or FBI cyber-security goy

17 year old high school kid detected

>humanities degree
>employed
I lol'd

>>retiring with anything less than a million
I 'retired' in 2009 with 890k. Now, seven years later I have 1.2m. I'm only 48. I live comfortably innawoods with no debts. Budgeted for new vehicle every 5 years.

4 year degree in cs. No debt because I went to a uc school as in state and worked part time. 70k out of college, now years later making over 200 with options. All you gotta do is just not be a moron.

Nice

>getting shot at by achmed because america wants to take his camels and the oil
I'm a 6'4" chef at Wendys with a 17 inch penis making over $130,000 a year

I contemplated nursing with an eventual goal of becoming a flight nurse, but then I realized that out of the 4 hospitals I transport to and work with, and of all my nurse friends, there are almost no happy ones.

The ones that are happyish are either the ones giving the other RNs ulcers and grey hair, or they are alcoholics. Confirmed with horror stories from their own mouths.

Dunno man. I give you guys more credit for dealing with each other than for your actual job I think.

The only hospital job I envy locally is probably radiology or the head of building maintenance. Radiology just sits there and chills by themselves for decent pay, totally unbothered behind their lead glass, and building maintenance is the same except he occasionally gets to leave his office and go walk around outside to inspect shit.

I guess i also developed different parameters for 'happy job' over time though. At this point Im basically a NEET with an actual salary.

You are not too familiar with US immigration laws are you?

i dont know why you people even say this stuff on here like anyones gonna believe you

>mfw got a college degree at 21 with no debt and make $10k more a year doing a comfy stress free job inside in the air conditioning

Get gud

>tfw $52000 is considerd chump change by most of the posters here
>tfw 28 and made $25k last year

Kill me please

>The only teachers who are worth anything are people who have actively worked in the fields they are teaching about
I have a teacher who's a P.Eng, ME, PE and he's a useless piece of shit who does 100% of everything on Moodle and plagiarizes textbooks for his overheads.
Overqualified teachers can put in zero effort too.

Jokes on you, while going to my college my uncle let's me work at his accounting firm for $7/hr! He even said that he pays me extra because we're family.

Everyone lies bro

All these americans are neet wizards who made a $5 last week cleaning their mums car

>buying a new vehicle every 5 years
>not working until inability to continue job
Wew

of course it isnt. why do you believe what anyone says on here, on Cred Forums of all places

bachelor degree in business marketing

$17k left in college loans

making $83k/year as a marketing automation specialist

I'm 28

life is great and I only go into an office once a week for meetings (work remotely most the time), able to travel a lot, buying a home this spring and I absolutely don't regret going to college at all

There are professions that absolutely require a degree such as a doctor, engineer, lawyer etc... but there are many more benefits to college than just the academic curriculum.

This Cred Forums meme of jobless college grads doesn't seem to apply to anyone I went to college with, many of them are fucking killing it at life. A few of them have started their own businesses or startups with some major VC funding, most of them all work in tech and are making well over $100k/year. I was lucky enough to make great connections and friends from college that have definitely helped my career, and helped me get places I never would have on my own.

>tfw 27 and still in school
I know I fucked up and started school later, but still.

it kills me seeing younger anons fighting about who makes more money when I barely make above minimum wage.

And boomers wonder why our generation isn't wanting to work. If they had the same job prospects they wouldn't want to work either.

Fucking weak ass faggot $800,000/yr Wendy's chef here. I also have a 22 inch WANG and bench 900 pounds BITCH

Underrated

I could care less if anyone believes me. I guess that's why I never followed the heard to college. Their are alternate paths. My cost of living is very low. Kids are grown and on their own and my highest daily worry is that nothing kills my chickens while they browse around the yard.

Are you fucking kidding me that's cuck shit with a glass ceiling retard

But are you taller than 6'4"?

>I was lucky enough to make great connections and friends from college that have definitely helped my career, and helped me get places I never would have on my own.
You realize the rest of the stuff in your post was unnecessary right?

Why do I need to make a lot of money?

SPoiler alert.

i used to make around 32k and barely be able to pay for anything

now i work a few hours a week and get help from the gov.

food stamps
assiisted housing
help to pay for electricty
even a free phone from with data

TO BE COMPLETELY HONEST i have more time to jack off shit post on pol and play vidya.

i dont waste 8 hours of my day to make someone richer

i seriously reccomend if you work fullt time to make 27k a year or less to give it up and rape the GIBS ME DATS!!!!

you will live like a king at the same qualty of life you are used to

I'm 6 foot 13

This. Nepotism is good. Be jew you want to be.

>no glass ceiling when you own your own business
>ceiling is still higher than most college degrees

Jesus Christmas I only got a dime raise over the five years I worked at a Burger King. It's not much when starting from minimum wage.

I know that feel bro.

Im 20, make about 18k per year and know fuck all what to do with my life.

You don't, just make enough that you are happy.

>trade school - work in trade - start your own business in said trade
>college - work in field you went to college for - start your own business in said field

Some of you are overlooking the fact that in some careers it is a requirement to have a degree if you want to move up the ladder into managerial positions. I'm currently in CS and some of the students have been working in IT for 10 years, but are there so they can compete with pajeets at their company.

to support your family and successfuly pass on your pure aryan genes to preserve the white race, of course!

there are more enjoyable things to do in live that work. I'd rather work on my own property dicking around on a tractor and mowing my trails. If weather is nice I'll jump on my old DR650 and go for a ride for the day. Much more enjoyable than working until you die.

Don't worry about it. I know a lot of people who attended uni at 26+ or went back for a second degree. Enjoy your time you'll still have plenty of time to work.

>Robots
>H1B
who's job is already taken.

>Social Engineer
Black lives matter dude detected

>Some of you are overlooking the fact that in some careers it is a requirement to have a degree if you want to move up the ladder into managerial positions
I'm a senior director (IT shop) at a fortune 50 and can tell you for certain that this is not true. degrees get your foot in the door, what happens after that is up to the individual.

>shipyard

To many hours of my youth...

>know how to weld but id never do it for a living
>its terrible for your health

This is so true and true of most of the trades.

yea i also bet you are a 6'2'' white male. you have no talent.

I assure you noone that is studying anything related to welding would make fun of a welder

Try Harder. Self taught and 135k.

Yep in the same boat. But I make 35k a year. Still live at parents.

>have 401k, stocks, mutual funds etc too
BELLY UP SOON

i have too much self-respect to rely on government assistance.

gib me dats are for poor people and niggers, im just a loser.

....Aaand boom goes the dynamite

>Complete freedom is only frustrating for untermensch who were bred to work.

Did you just actually pridefully admit to being fucking Eloi?

There's nothing wrong with being born into money if you have the work ethic to maintain and reinforce your position, but you're fucking cattle.

Big brain my arse.

heh I make more than 50k €/year as a construction worker. Zero education for this field as I am uni drop-out.

Funland has tax progression so earning more with honest work is not worth it really as they already take 27% from me for gibsmedats and it would go even higher.

>literally 2016
>showeling cement
for 50-55k a year why the hell not. I got some serious gains as well from this job.

6'1" is fat user.

t. 6'3" 182 and I feels a tad round if I sit at funny angles.

>be me
>23
>Programmer with high school diploma
>make 20K euromoneys/year (after tax)
>own own house

Meanwhile a friend who went on to college was hired last month and he makes 17k.

>literally threw away 5 years and a bunch of money.

What overpriced fucking college costs $60,000 in tuition and books? And if you buy anything besides those two necessary items you're an idiot.

But seriously, $60,000?

>Masters degree in STEM
>Graduate at age 23
>60k in debt
>60k starting

I get to be a scientist doing shit that you guys would never understand.

Nope it was necessary.

These people don't associate with NEETs, or anti-intellectual plebs. Higher education is a barrier of entry.

It always amazes me that the people making $200k salaries tend to be shit posting on Cred Forums at the exact same time as these threads get made.

Most people I know making $80k are too busy doing fun stuff to even keep up with their facebook pages.

Almost feels like some of you might be liars.

Nice OP.

A lot of the issues nurses face are self induced. Women hate other women man. For example, my director of nursing is a real stickler on uniforms. She wants everyone in the same color scrubs, same color shoes, same relative hair style. She has sent home staff for having hair bands on. Now I show up for work in black scrub pants and a no logo shirt in company colors. She'll walk by me say hello shake my hand all that good stuff and never say a word to me. But if I was a female I wouldn't even be allowed to punch the clock.

Doesn't help that a lot of females that get into nursing are super career focused and can't balance the stress and end up chain smoking alcoholics. They also all tend to be in abusive relationships. Can't tell you how many black eyes I seen with 10 pounds of make up on top of it trying to hide it.

I work medsurg right now and it's laid back as fuck. Since I work nights i'm sleeping for like 5 hours out of my 12 shift but that's because i'm fast type and can bang out my documentation in 1/5th the time as most of my co workers.

I worked emergency for 2 years and we are a trauma center. People coming in with thier heads all split up and shit, cant even take a piss without a level 2 rolling in.

My wife works as a supervisor in a rehab and she says it's zero work and the whole thing is a money grab. She's trying to get me in as a night supervisor on a different unit with the same shift. That would cut our travel costs in half and make it so we have more time together.

Anyways, yeah if your a dude do it. Women leave you alone and you make mint and you get free shit

Went to college for a year but I quickly realized how fucked it was when I was forced to take a social justice class as I was majoring in criminal justice. Dropped out and never looked back. I've been jumping around jobs for the past few years but I'm not sure what I want to do yet as a career.

>Good luck collecting SSI when you get old and useless

/thread

>welder
you will be replaced by robots soon anyway

>A Kang btfo of you one day
Then you'll be doing nothing but shitting as a vegetable

well DUHHH!!!!

What the hell kind of colleges do people go to where this is required? I didn't even need to do that for a Psychology degree.

>Funland has tax progression so earning more with honest work is not worth it really as they already take 27% from me for gibsmedats and it would go even higher.

You think that's bad?
You think that's motherfucking bad?

I got a raise from 24K to 25K and my effective taxes went up 700€.

>YO MAN THE RICH NEED TO PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE YO
>AINT MY FAULT THE ONLY THING I CAN DO IS SCREW NUTS AND BOLTS TOGETHER YO
>A NIGGA GOTTA PAY FOR HIS FAMILY YO

Also all construction workers here are pretty based and rayciss.
Once there even was some copies of an anti-immigration manifesto considering demographics distributed on the tables of our coffee room. They were there for a week atleast.
Foreman didnt give a fuck.

If you dont live in NYC or san fran thats upper middle class

If you ever find a calling in life and you can't follow it because you don't have the means to, it would tear you up profoundly. Same thing with a girl.

Money is a really good preventative for any sort of bullshit the world wants to throw at you. An example off the top of my head: there was a town or city or something in Sweden that was willing to pay a yuuuge fine to the UN to not accept refugees.

more like assisted by robots tbqh

>2016
>not shitposting on Cred Forums while waiting for the next presidential debate

m8 are you even trying

>Head wendy's chef at Buckingham Palace, make a cool 8.7 mil a year. get on my level you NEETs.

But seriously I thought I was doing good at 60k a year, what careers are giving you 100k + ?

I'm still in a fair bit of debt but I do make 110k maybe 5-6 years after graduating.

I live with my parents too. Although we have a good relationship, it still makes me feel like shit though.

60k a year is good enough. That's like upper middle class bro.

Hes just making it up to get justify him jumping from one dead end job to antoher

Honestly congrats OP, that's an incredible amount to be making at that age with no debt. If you are happy with a salary in that range and the work you are doing, you are set. Welders have pretty good job security.

However, consider the following: You aren't going to make much more than you are making now. Careers which require degrees have a wider range then that, starting pay for an engineering or cs job is a little over what you make now and often less than 10 years into their careers those people are making over 100k.

Also, are you going to be happy welding shit for your entire career? College for me wasn't all about the opportunity to make a lot of money, but also the opportunity to work in a field I'm passionate about.

Honestly there's no reason to make the two mutually exclusive. You are in a great position to use some of that dosh to pay for a few night classes and you'll graduate debt free in 8 years or whatever.

What kind of welding OP? Just finished welding class in college and about to start in a factory in a couple weeks doing TIG

6'0" white male

To be completely honest, the technical aspects of my job could be mastered within 6-12 months. However, a great portion of my job and the position I am relies more on people skills. This is true for most jobs, it's how the world works.

I think a lot of NEETs like yourself have trouble realizing that being able to effectively socialize and network with people is the most valuable talent in the world. Your talents are completely useless if the world doesn't know that they exist, or if no one likes working with you. Don't get stuck in the autistic prism of reclusive self-obsession, your talents matter but you can never apply them without people skills.

I kinda lucked out. Most guys either:
1. Kill themselves at AMR for 5 years before moving on to either a fire job, county agency, or best yet, flight medic
2. Kill themselves at AMR forever with no prospects
Or worse,
3. Work for some small private ambulance with 6 employees and languish to nothing for 18k a year

Starting pay is shit generally. I literally just had good timing with my application to get where I am and the main things keeping me besides the decent pay are my awesome days off and PTO and my state pension.

I looked at various degree options but it seems like all the tech or finance jobs Id be in to would mean moving to an urban area and frankly Im just not willing to do that. Fuck the money. I have phenomenal quality of life where Im at and I almost never see a black person. You literally cant buy that with money.

>projecting this hard

A lawyer/doctor/STEMfag can easily make that much by 40.

In fact, I have 300K net worth (not money made) and I'm a 29 y/o business administration major working in insurance.

Get over yourself. Trades are literally a meme unless you have your own business. My dad is a tradefag but started his own business and clears 400K/yr nowadays. Unfortunately, most people in trades work long hours, are unmotivated, spend all or most of their money, and have physical injuries/pain.

im a webcam model make about 10k a year. to jack off in front of gay men.

52k LOL

Yeah it's not bad, But I want to be wealthy enough to finance an army, once the race war comes.

Community College in my area is $20k because it's part of my state's college system, which in return for guaranteed credit transfer comes with the price you'd pay at a state college which undermines what a CC is for.

I'm too old to start from the absolute bottom, but I hope for the best for those ITT with some ambition.

You must learn to share to live peace in one world :^)
Whites especially must pay their denbts for the slave trade and colonialism! Where is your white guillt?!

By the way.
60 Sudanese refugees and ONE syrian arrived today here to Finland from Italy on a plane.

i made 25 dollars an hour at my internship before graduation. The key is to study good fields not all of STEM, but mainly T and E, engineering, IT, programming, networking etc.

Also knowing how to communicate and not be a complete spaz is important as hell, its how you function in the real world. Thats why retail and customer service is good exp since it teaches you how to talk and not freak out in stressful situtations.

You're retarded. I clearly stated it was part of a degree in criminal justice. Not that you can fucking read or anything.

>$52,000
I hope you don't think that's a lot, or anything...

>tfw 25 years old and still no clue what I want to do career-wise

I'm working towards a degree in the social sciences that I know won't really lead me anywhere specific, but after high school, nothing really stood out as being appealing to me. I fucked around for several years and finally decided to just get a degree in *something*. Hopefully there are okay jobs out there that aren't too stressful or have overly-specific requirements.

Hell, my sister has a theater degree and works at a health analytics firm making like $60K a year. Shit sounds boring, but at least that's plenty to live off of in a small/medium-sized town.

Is 52k supposed to be a lot?
I earned and kept up scholarships through college. I lived with my parents and commuted to school.
Now I make 69k in my first year of employment.
I live on my own with no debt.
The college game isn't hard if you play it right.

I own 4 apartments in central Paris, AirBnbing them out allows me to be a comfy NEET.

just going to college because i want to learn more mathematics
once i get my PhD i'm probably just gonna kill myself

life is good

And there's a lot more that don't

People believe the stupidest hyperboles about the college situation. Yeah the situation is bad and hasn't been improving, but the people who are like what OP posted are still a small minority of the overall picture.

>Not buying a 1 way ticket to Dutch Harbor/Kodiak/Seward and trolling the docks until you're picked up by a crab boat, pollock trawler or halibut longliner.

>Not making 50k for a month of work and taking the rest of the year off.

>Paying money and going into debt for meme degrees.

ITT: we play pretend

says the loser on Cred Forums like the rest of us ,post timestamp pics of your check stubs or stfu.

>no debt
>52k
>21

I fail to see why we're laughing.

I only wish my postings weren't a joke.

This is the real value of college.

But again, EMS shines through for me. I fake normieness enough to get by but at the end of the day we all mostly hide in our quarters until theres a call.

I made money this week jacking off, listening to spotify, and driving to go get coffee. I wouldve gotten a workout i but I have a sinus infection.

I was paid to be the opposite of productive. And what I have learned to like best is to be paid the most for contributing the least to society.

Anyway, im gonna go enjoy my 4 days off.

Underrated.

Always laugh at the robots taking jobs when Temporary Poos are gobbling up all those techie jobs right now.

lol yeapp

You better do what I did and learn fabrication

21 year old aluminum welder/fabricator currently building boats for the army. Automation will never be able to take my job considering this is a ten year government contract, with more work to come after this one ends

I make 55k per year so far

T bh, HVAC work is pretty easy my man (except when you have to go into attics or into really tight spaces under houses) . I do that and electrical work along with some alarm work.

this makes me appreciate working at Home Depot; we were thrown some money from corporate to remodel the breakroom last year and ended up completely gutting the place and rebuilding it with tools and spare materials we already had available in the store.

instead of a psuedu-prison cafeteria we repainted the walls, installed hardwood floors and granite countertops, an electric fireplace, satellite TV, built our own furniture from reclaimed lumber, bookshelves full of old books and replaced all those bullshit corporate propoganda posters with actual artwork.

>loans
>not scholarships

I sleep in a racing car, do you?

>It's a starting salary for anyone with an average humanities degree
Coming from the college student with the humanities major getting by on student loans.

>I own 4 apartments in central Paris

That's a fucking lie and you know it..

That's in the US. Here, I managed to end college with 10k positive and I am receiving, with a few years of experience, already more than a welder on his prime.

I'm a database architect making 130k a year. I did 2 years in community college and picked up the rest of the university credits for my comp sci degree and a bunch of industry certifications while working.

I do nothing but attend meetings and read emails all day until shit breaks or has to be upgraded. I try to make sure that unless shit fucks up I spend about 32 hours in the office maximum. Beyond that I'm on call with the blackberry, and they only call me if shit is serious.

I have maybe 6 stressful weeks of work a year. The rest is all shit posting and buying shit online.

yep 10 years accountants will no longer be needed call centers gone cubicle work will go the way of the assembly line

>welder
I wanted to do a job where I actually use my brain

And now I work in advertising design, where I get both money and use my brain regularly

Stupid welder

slaving yourself to the point of being unable to function

I'm also depressed and an alcoholic despite making that money, and work 10-12 hour days on a regular basis. However I can't accept a decrease in income so i keep with it. Does that help?

>getting 4 hours of sleep a night for a month
>freezing your nuts off for hours
Most 400lb people can hardly make it out of bed much less work in those conditions

>120k in debt
Fuck that. What are the payments?

I wish I went to a trade school desu but im in too deep now so I might as well get my degree

>only making 5 figures
>bragging

>there are people that don't learn a trade and then open a business

wew lad

>Meanwhile my friends who called me "dumb" and stupid" are working in shitty retailers while £30k in debt

I'm on the other side of this shitty fence. I did well in school and people guided me towards taking a subject I enjoyed rather than something that pays money. As I had fucking zero experience or understanding of the job market I chose History.

I would go back to college and try plumbing or something, but finding a job in my area is hard enough as it is and I cant afford to leave my job for another 2-3 years. If I couldn't find a full time evening job I'd be on the street with no money whatsoever.

Now I work as a forklift driver and want to fucking die.

I don't mind that I make less money with my current line of work compared to college kids that get a useful degree. I don't want to be in an office job. I'd rather had a pay that sustains me plenty fine and a job I like over having tons of money and a job I hate.

That sounds pretty comfy actually.

I did my bathroom in tile with a total remodel a few years back and it was actually really fun. I hate carpentry but that was rewarding. If I were to go in to construction for some reason I think id enjoy tile work.

Fuck that sounds comfy. I'm jelly.

Pipeline welders make 150-200k a year in the usa. $50/hr plus $16/hr for their rig and $120/day per diem. There's a range for welders

>Making less than 6 figures

What city?

Who /finally enlightened/ here ?

>Start studying Philosophy in univ cuz I have to guide the masses lmao
>See students crying because they don't have any other future than Phil. teacher
>Somehow this the pay isn't good enough for what they do
>Realise that I don't even like this field anyway
>Take my life back and start my Butler training

Can't wait to see them protesting from my master's flat

on the list of things that wont happen

Also jose makes 9/hour because he speaks english clear enough and bought a rig from northern tool.

I'd rather have a job I like that pays me enough to get by comfortably than work a job I hate that pays big money. I like what I do so that's what I'll continue to do.

this desu

Is that guy seriously drinking a 2L of pepsi? Holy fuck no wonder you fools have an obesity epidemic.

I hope you're motivated enough to escape that hellhole bro, the only thing that motivates me these days is being physically unwilling to settle for what the other fags here pass off as 'life'.

Yeah I could get a degree and go work in a souless cubicle farm under fluorescent lighting for the rest of my life for more money. But acting fake, pretending to give a fuck about my normie co-workers and kissing my managers ass would kill me inside, I just can't do it.

Going trades and saving my pennies until I have enough capital to try and create a business or two. Even if I crash and burn, at least I can say I lived life my own way.

>$140,000/yr
>~2 years of community college
how please help, I'm 18 and have been a NEET for a year

>9k

user how did you do it? I'm going into nursing as well and I don't want to fuck my shit up with debts