EVEN AFTER THE DEBATE HE CAN'T BE STUMPED

EVEN AFTER THE DEBATE HE CAN'T BE STUMPED

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5963.html#polls
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/26/analysis-donald-trump-would-win-election-today-based-current-polling/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So which of those blue states do you goys think he'll flip?

I honestly think NH will go red

How exactly would they be able to poll that many people overnight?

The data won't be out for a week at the earliest.

Those states getting darker and darker every time

fuck off ctr shill

All he has to do is flip Colorado and he wins.

>52% Clinton
>46% Trump

What?

He's up in co now

CO>NH>MI>PA>WI

At this point, there are like 5 states that he could at least conceivably win, any of which would put him over 270.

I see, thank you for explaining everything so clearly.

Kek

The data isn't out yet. You need to wait at least a week. Any poll that comes out before was polling before the debate.

3rd party skews

PA

This.

Do you goys think that the new PA and MI polls will look good for Trump? I mean, he did point out what NAFTA has done on those states.

fucking Illinois, Chicago should become its own state

If he flips co he's good

Were virtually tied in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and NH. If trump does good and stays on task we win

NH or Colorado will turn red.

You're not tied in Michigan. Not by a long fucking shot.

A few days, at the most. I would say by tomorrow you will start to see if it had any affect. By friday you will know for sure.

I wouldnt expect to see much.

Really?

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the online polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

>HE CAN'T BE STUMPED
>would literally lose the election if it was held today

Do you retards even think before you post?

The election wasnt today and there is still time.

Maybe not the metro Detroit area or Dearborn but Michigan is a big state outside of the southeast you shitskin liberal faggot

>would literally lose the election if it was held today
>if it was held today
>if

Well that would matter if the statewide polls didn't soundly put Clinton in the lead.

He'd have a ~47% chance of winning if the election were held today.

It's going to take a few days before poll results even reflect the debate. Most normies haven't even watched the highlights yet.

It's just a bizarre amount of mental gymnastics tompost objective proof that a candidate is behind in the polls, and then insist that this PROVES he has the upper hand.

I mean, what the fuck? This is even more delusional than all the retarded Bern faggots.

Incorrect maths

You see the percentages in that picture in the OP? Those are the odds of each of them winning the overall election, were it held today. There was no math on my part, merely restating 538's conclusion.

>can't be stumped
>is losing

Holy fuck you guys have surpassed Bern out levels of delusion. He's literally being beaten in the images you post to show how "good" he's doing.

Trump will win Michigan.

Not your maths mate.

He's losing FL., dumbass.

Why does trump always repeat himself in the same sentence. I know he's high energy but is he also low-IQ?

I don't want Trump to win, but I'd like for him to lose only by 1 or 2 electoral votes. Keeps everybody on their toes and paranoid of their neighbor.

CO is already read on RCP

Friendly reminder that his chances were at 12% a month ago.

FL is nearly guaranteed Nate Silver. Kill yourself.

down .4

>POINT. FOUR.

Whatever that is (it looks like a debate focus group) it's not polling. Post-debate polling will come out in a few days, like the other people said, and fivethirtyeight uses just polling data to make their models.

this was a day before

If Hillary is only up 0.5 in the polls, she's guaranteed to lose the state because of the enthusiasm gap. She's not Barry Obams

link this map

And 3 weeks ago his chances were 3.1% according to Nate Gallium

This sounds like a bad lie. Trump has not been over 50% since the RNC briefly.

Make Colorado light red and it's accurate

>The debate was obviously biased.

If Clinton loses or just barely wins, she will be remembered as on of the least popular politicians of all time.
She will definitely be single term.

Ohhhh, goody! The Drumpfucks are clinging onto their impotent hope for a few more days before the cold reality of post-debate polls clobber them in their faces.

It's okay, little boys. They're going to come fast and hot and they'll be as bad as they were for you in August - Hillary up by 7-10% nationally, up by 4-8% in every important swing state, save maybe Florida and North Carolina (neither of which matter if she wins everything else).

But, you know, this time there isn't much time at all for the oompa loompa to recover. This will cause him to panic and flail around even more desperately during the next two debates. And so, Hillary's lead will widen, and quite a few of those Johnson/Stein voters are coming home to her.

We're going to take a couple weeks to savor the wailing, the hot tears, and the gnashing of teeth here after he loses. Then we're going to roll up our sleeves and get to work kicking dickless white men for the next eight years. Just because you're going down doesn't mean we are going to stop. We are going to keep tearing and kicking at everything you love until you're so fucking comatose you either join civilized society or stop moving altogether.

He also has to hold Ohio, Nevada, Florida, and North Carolina. And there's a small chance he'll flip Michigan or Colorado, and an even smaller chance he'll flip New Mexico, Oregon or Wisconsin (Oregon and Wisconsin are both solidly liberal states, they're not even in contention.) This image is pretty misleading and I'm someone who thinks Trump has a pretty good chance.

>Can't be stumped
>Still losing

maine 2 will almost certainly, it's only 1 delegate but it will go

Not really. Polls claim to be 7-21, but they cut off two polls that were conducted in that time period. If they included the polls, it'd be tied. Not a coincidence that the Florida polling pool changed once Trump took the lead in Colorado.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5963.html#polls

Trump? More like DRUMPF

trump isn't going to win

top kek

are you questioning the god emperor ?

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/26/analysis-donald-trump-would-win-election-today-based-current-polling/

This is something I've been thinking about. Her winning a second term seems almost inconceivable, and the debate last night made me realize that someone normal like Paul Ryan in 2020 could easily bring her down.

you lying piece of shit

No they weren't.

He will flip PA. Its gonna be YUGE

PA is going red, the welfare googles of Philly and Allentown have no chance at changing that.

Current map with no toss ups.

This doesn't account for Trump getting BTFO in the debate so it only gets worse from here.

This, Im in southern CA and drive up to deleware. Trump signs are about as equal to Romney signs in 2012. Hillary signs are no where to be seen. I saw three total. My mother who lives in MD outside d.c. says Hillary signs are pretty sparse.

CO, MN, WI, MI, PA, NH, ME, and VA