Why was he so thirsty, Cred Forums?

Why was he so thirsty, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=730KfKhsKsE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dehydration from stimulant.

probably snorted adderall

Low energy.

Or just talking non-stop in a high pressure situation.

he put a spoonful of cinnamon in his mouth before the debate, just to even the playing field by applying a handicap to himself

To clear you throat, your voice gets dry talking as much as he did.

nerve gas

Even as someone who's been in the public spotlight for decades, has starred in his own reality TV show, and has participated in a dozen primary debates, it makes sense that he would be a little nervous on such a grand stage, in front of an unprecedented audience of one hundred million people

He'll be over it by the next debate

Onset of throat cancer

Take it back, or leave.

Bathtub Meth

cotton mouth

Pretzels were making him thirsty

SNIFF

Rubio's Revenge

water tastes pretty fucking good

>TALKING
>HIGH PRESSURE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHERES YOUR MEME KING NOW

>it's ok when trump does it

youtube.com/watch?v=730KfKhsKsE

>100 million people watching
>not high pressure

>water tastes pretty fucking good
didn't know detroit had internet

He was nervous as fuck

Probably needed a drink and took one. Nothing else.

Why was Killary nodding/bobbing her head the whole time with wide eyes and showing her teeth as a sign of aggression like in the Chimp community?

came here to post this

Diabeeetuus.

That, my friend, is a perfect example of the 7D chess he is playing. By taking sips of water he constantly reminded Hillary of her own infamous hydrating incident. I bet she was nervous as fuck. "Can I drink the water?." "Will there be another disgusting phlegm if I drink?". "What if drinking will trigger another coughing fit? ".

By drinking the water Donald asserted dominance over Hillary and her water, creating additional pressure on her performance. It was s stroke of genius.

>You only notice it on coming down off of it.
Wouldn't make sense to not to bump up right before hand.

When you blast a shit load of coke you get thirsty.
> sniff

He drank like twice

No stamina

guess he cant hack it in the big leagues then. i didnt see the harpy drinking gallons of water like a cheap rubio clone or sniffing all night. face it fuckboy, trump and your stupid meme shitposting is over come november

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the online polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

dream within a meme,
meme within a dream

lmao

hillary fucking collapsed several times and Trump "can't hack it"

give me a break

His passion had him thirsty for white tears

That was normal. Anyone who has ever given a speech longer than 20 minutes knows this. The strange thing was why Hillary refused to drink any water the whole time, i.e., she wasn't wearing her catheter bag.

Hard work being cucked by the presidents husband

Most American's don't know but Trump has to sustain himself on special meme-infused water.

>hillary collapses multiple times and can't climb stairs
>its fine goy her health doesnt matter
>Trump drinks plenty of water to stay hydrated like a healthy adult should
>HE'S LITERALLY DYING! TRUMP BTFO!

The genius of the man never ceases to amaze me.

Sex often makes people thirsty, and let's be honest, Hillary was fucking the shit out of him by then.

yeah i know right? i saw her collapse multiple times on stage last night, sniffing and choking on her words and rambling like a maniac..wew

I thought retards were allowed to use the R-word.

Clinton was in perfect form , composed, brilliant performance, relaxed, confident... she also had 100 mil watching her...

Constant sniffing is a sign of, among other things, tuberculosis.

I-is he dying? I hate to say it but I think Mr. Trump Is really sick

It's a metaphor. He's drinking the tears of all the Trump fans who foolishly believed that he was doing all this to benefit anybody other than himself.

I meant prior to the debate fucktard

she's obviously drugged up, dumb cunt needed to "practice standing" for 90 minutes

I'm a commiefornian and im rly upset he didn't mention the wall.

I was really excited to hear about the wall.

:(

Subconsciously trigger coughing fit on Clinton? He's never done that before. It was weird. Also they got to talk for more than a minute straight.

It was out of character.

WRONG

the rail before the show wasn't helping, so he resorted to liquor

You just signed your own death warrant, kid

its actually that ONLY retards are allowed to use the R-word

thinking "dem future polls showing me tonight's winner"

It was for all the choking he did, because he's a choker.

i think trump is dying....i hope hes not coming down with throat cancer or some other illness? god forbid after all the memetic magic here i sure hope kek didnt get confused and target the wrong person.

shadilay!

ONE LITTLE CLOT

Oh, ok, I get it, so retards can use the R-word, but the non-retards cant'. Got you.

>say its not a high pressure situation
>pointed out that is incorrect
>say he can't handle high pressure situations
hope you're enjoy these (you)s

Shitty coke does that to you.

>gets throat illness
>hillary alone talking on stage
>has to go off-script
>can't
>makes a fool out of herself

>Trump wins again lol

Kek confirms!

underrated

Naw fuck off cunt. It was out of character which is why everyone noticed it. And certainly more than twice.

look at babby using logic

trump sniff got rekt and if you use some of that logic and were honest for once in your life youd admit he got rekt. im just here for the shadilays my dear

Probably snorted something, he had the drip.

I suppose it was out of character, Trump routinely gives long speeches sans water.

When you get nervous, you sweat. He's dehydrated and sweating bullets because Hilldog is BTFOing him.

cancer

Yeah he definitely had some extra adderall beforehand

Would give you a little bit of runny nose too to explain the sniffling

He probably had to piss bad by the end of it

he was trying to bait her into coughing. clearly it can be seen that the amount of water in the glass never changed.

he was just thirsty, o.k.

THIS

Came here to post this.

I'll do you one better. HE WASNT EVEN DRINKING THE WATER.

Just wetting his lips. Still, goading Hillary into drinking, herself.

psy op.

She only took one drink that entire time. Fucking bizarre.

He was thursty for blood and he got it that night.

That's a curious thing you just mentioned but they're up there for 90m with no one coming in to refill, meaning they must have had many glasses there.

what a great non-answer to what I said
although you did say I was using logic
Trump didn't do great
he didn't hit clinton when he should have many times, I hope he changes his approach for the next debate and stops being so narcissistic

the fact you're pointing out the sniffing now is weird, have you just started watching trump speak? it was fully on-display at the RNC

> so thirsty
Not particularly. more accurately, why didn't hillary have any? is she having bladder issues or something? My grandmother started having issues in her 70's and hillary is up there so it wouldnt be unusual.

>be Trump
>know that you'll be on stage with Killery
>know that her immune system is currently weak because of the pneumonia
>consult team of doctors
>infect yourself with some kind of deadly sickness that causes you to sniff as a man with a perfect bill of health
>would be catastrophic to a woman with health issues
>sneeze on your own hand before the debate
>Clinton catches the illness because she's in such a weakened state
>dies next week
>put medication in his water so he could be healed of the mystery sickness ASAP

It's not a case of the sniffles boys. It's biological warfare.

nah ive watched every rally, actually listened to them, trumps and hillarys both, or as many as i could find on youtbe. he does do a variation of the breathign thing in his rallies but he does it through his mouth like a teeth hiss type of thing, i always thought it was cus he was yelling and ranting and it was hot in those auditoriums but last night was different. he was cool, not sweating, drinking water like a mad man yet he was still sniffing like tony montana waiting for the 50 colombian gang members to come kill him. and plus its fucking hilarious, he looked so out of control.

that was like a 6 oz glass
he drank maybe half of it
I don't even believe you're a shill, I think you just want those sweet sweet replies
and you're totally correct about the breathing through the teeth thing, it kinda bums me out he blamed it on the microphone
although maybe he didn't and its just the media portrayal, the audio did noticeably change for my stream, but to me it seemed like only made him louder

Last night was surreal. I was nervous just watching it at home. You can analyze his nervous demonstrations bit they are proportional to his place in the situation.

>Why was he so thirsty
He was trying to wash out the taste of all the shit Hillary was making him eat.

You guys know she and Lester smoked his ass, right?

no dude, i saw the debate. i dont know how many glasses of water they had at their disposal but he took sips MULTIPLE times. its on video...
no shill here buddy, i love a good laugh and i would prefer a trump presidency not cus hes better, they both are horrible but because of the tremendous shit show that would come about from his policies. hillary would be boring status quo. im sick of boring shit i want muh happenings NOW!!!

She also wouldn't hesitate to kill 100 million whites without thinking
>Military action brought into effect for muh ebil (((Russian))) haxers

I said I believed you were not a shill
Hillary is the warhawk who will create the happenings you desire, why not support her?

shes a bore
i want a madman to run this shit

I can appreciate desiring chaos

You do realize talking a lot can dry out your mouth and throat. Drinking water rehydrates it.