Correct the record is STILL. FUCKING. HERE

Correct the record is STILL. FUCKING. HERE.

how long until these people leave? they are in every thread and they are so easy to spot but it's almost 24 hrs after the debate? do they really get paid to shitpost on Cred Forums and if so how can I get a job shilling for crooked H?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results/total
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Apparently its a bunch of goons from SA doing most of the trolling.

You fucking idiots.

Trump didn't rail her last night for one reason...

...you have to lube a bitch up before you pound their asshole with your 10x8 cock.

Nobody is correcting the record

Trump lost, get over it, racist moron

Subtle

South Africa you mean?

he fucked up bigly, too much coke. the idiot thought it was a rally where he could just yell random shit about 400 pound hackers and CHYNA but he looked like a fucking fool in front of the whole world

SNIFFFFFFFFFFF

I know you've just come from reddit, but we're all about schadenfreude here on Cred Forums. We love memeing on buttmad retards no matter what side of the political spectrum they're on.

Fuck off cunt, if you want to shitpost goto

It's just a bit of light seasoning in preparation for the feast of Trump's defeat.

kek, i have a sa membership from before it cost $10 cucks to join. 2001 i think

then all the good forums got shut down and it devolved into libtard reddit-tier faggotry. or maybe it was always that way? either way good riddance

SA doesn't even exist anymore. It's dead. It can't be from there.

>tfw we're the only forum left in the internet worth anything at all

Do they have overseers? I don't know how people can get paid for such shoddy shitposts. Someone needs to check their work.

I'm going to post this everyday until Hillary becomes president.

HOLY FUCK...........game over trumpfags

>Nobody is correcting the record
>racist

Very convincing, no really, I totally believe you know thing one about the board you're on. I'm also sure you didn't just get $0.02 deposited in your account for that post, either.

How much did Drumpf pay you to post this? Wondering if he pays more than Hillary.

>posts until he dies
Good thinking

Thank you for CORRECTING THE RECORD!!!
We will be depositing your well earned $0.04$!

Very transparent do you lose money if people call you a shill?

they're here in massive force.

my cousins all use plebbit and they know about corrupt the record as well

If you're reading this CTR boys heed my warning.

LEAVE WHILE YOU STILL CAN.

Same people who damage control Hillary falling down and coughing up a disgusting amount of body fluids will shill about a sniffle? It's pretty amazing lol. I'll bite, you need the shekels for a PBR tall can for you pseudo rockabilly party tonight I bet!

>I-it's Correct the Record guys!
>No one could p-possibly have a different opinion than I do!

We lurk, faggot. We lurk and watch and we wait. We are the dark pepe, the enemy, the occultic sect of Kek who simply wishes for your downfall.

S h a d i l a y

He said nothing wrong. It's completely accurate.

It'll die off soon enough, but they'll be back for the next debates and the last week or two leading up to the polls

the worst part is how its so out of place, not the obvious drumpf bait but the posts that actually try to shill4hill, you can spot that reddit shit from a mile away

lurk a bit before posting, its depressing

YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE THIS PLACE
YOU ARE BOUND HER FOR ALL ETERNAL TIME TO SUFFER AT THE WIM OF KEK AND THE RED PILLS

Now you're trying to post a meme but it just came out as weird nonsense

Proven liar Drumpf lied 20 times last night.

But, as his spokeswoman said, it's not a lie if he didn't know it wasn't true when he said it, right?

Jesus H Christ. And these are the people you want running your country, America?

If you're mad at Hillary for being a liar and a crook, you should be fucking outraged at Drumpf because he's waaaaay worse.

get them addicted to red pills and they'll go crazy too c:

Wish that show was easier to get through, too campy

>"Okay, now take a picture in order of tallest to shortest"

Long after CTR is dead and forgotten, we will endure.

Hold your ground.

Aren't you supposed to be doing homework? I thought high schoolers couldn't be on here til' your winter break and all that. Don't let mommy catch you

I'm sure there are CTR shills in here, but they're pretty much impossible to tell apart at this point because the simple undeniable truth is that Trump lost hard yesterday and anyone with any sense in them that isn't desperately trying to fool themselves will say as much.

>muh jidf
>muh srs
>muh ctr

Cred Forums is a meme. Trump lose, get over it...

>implying we don't do this shit for free

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

Impressive. Very nice.

Hillary supporter here, unfortunately I have to agree.

She struggled through this one. Trump landed a few good hits.

I'm not too worried though, there are still two more debated for Hill to shine.

You win this round Trumpkins.

I agree, I was a huge Hillary supporter myself up until this debate. She blew it. I'm not sure If I'm voting for Trump but I'm DEFINITELY not voting for Hillary after her debate performance.

>Millions upon millions of people voted for Hillary in the Democratic primaries, and will vote for her in the general.
>Twice as many Millennials support her over Trump.
>The only people who support her online are payed shills.

There is no CTR you moronic racists

It's a made up boogeyman you use to justify the fact that Trump lost, get over it

>Millennials
>Voters

Pick one.

>>Millions upon millions of people voted for Hillary in the Democratic primaries
>Millions upon millions of COIN FLIPS voted for Hillary in the Democratic primaries
ftfy

They'll leave when Hitlerry loses in November

SAGE IN EVERY FIELD

>worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results/total

I completely agree. I was really on with diversity, but ever since this, I can't support her anymore.

Honestly the CTR shills (and yes guys, you do exist) have made me want to vote for stein instead of hillary. At least she knows what A leppo or two are. My friends as well thought she was very unpresidential.

I think I'll go to my union tomorrow, and tell my guys to vote Stein, at least we don't support... a monster.

Hillary didn't seem to have a problem while she was jack-hammering Trump's lubeless boipucci.