How do we make sure inferior races and religious idiots don't infest Mars?

How do we make sure inferior races and religious idiots don't infest Mars?

Other urls found in this thread:

english.alarabiya.net/en/variety/2014/02/20/Going-to-Mars-is-Haram-new-fatwa-says-.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IFA6DLT1jBA
youtube.com/watch?v=QrWVDtQgf28
theguardian.com/science/the-lay-scientist/2015/may/06/how-can-our-future-mars-colonies-be-free-of-sexism-and-racism
youtube.com/watch?v=y_RI3bZhU50
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compressed_earth_block
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2562957/Muslim-leaders-issue-fatwa-against-living-MARS-no-righteous-reason-there.html
technologyreview.com/s/545216/materials-scientists-make-martian-concrete/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_8_Genesis_reading
youtube.com/watch?v=XO0X5AYv-c4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First he's gotta stop his spaceships from exploding.

kill everyone on earth

>ship all the faggots to a desolate wasteland
>make earth great again

>colonize mars
>convince a large number of white nationalist to go
>set everything up
>coup time bitches
>throw all shitskins out the airlock
>mars is now know as the white planet

>Musk was severely bullied throughout his childhood, and was once hospitalized when a group of boys threw him down a flight of stairs and then beat him until he blacked out.[37]

The whole point of Elon Musk supporting space travel is to get away from niggers.

Assuming all religious people are idiots.

>muh autism

-will be horrible for the foundation of a society.

Didn't some feminist ask Elon Musk about diversity in a recent Q&A session of his?

this is like a prelude for the sci-fi show with mars being the most advanced planet in tech and society.

Ending Googles once they arrive and before they can breed is honestly not a bad backup strategy.

This is the only acceptable answer.

Does he said ever anything about diversity in tesla/space x? I mean he's from south apefrica he's probably redpilled about googles

You require mental maturity and high intelligence to even qualify to go.

As someone who has worked with basically all races I can say that it does not really matter what race the person is. Intelligent people get along regardless.

easy
we get em sick and then they are not allowed in 0-G ergo they cannot go to mars.

Start by excluding muricans and britbogs.

You're right mate. No abrahamic religion though, that stuff tears at the fabric of secularism. No civilization if your populace legitimately believes rape is okay if you pay up a few coins.

>I believe some sand nigger fairy tale from 2 millennia ago and claim to be white

No intelligent person believes middle eastern fairy tales.

It'll be like that elysium movie.

Easy, only accept white or asian people. Sure you'll get a couple christcucks but at the end of the day it's the best way insure a stable colony.

>bleeding heart german cucks let in muhammad and his 10 wives
>muslims infest mars and create a unified caliphate
>Iraq in space

They will most definitely be mostly Asian or Caucasian. None of them will be religious.

says the fuckin nigger

This is actually Elon end game

>As someone who has worked with basically all races I can say that it does not really matter what race the person is. Intelligent people get along regardless.

We've already run this experiment time and time again: white colonies turn out great. Majority black/muslim/indian/latino areas are shitholes. Stop ignoring the obvious.

>maybe mars will be the refuge for the white race
>only with few whites left world quickly falls to the barbarism of mongrel races
>on Earth endless battle. Cannibal Warlords constantly massacring each other
>Mars thrives with Industry and Technology
>after millennia long age of strife. One warlord with his tribe of almost superhuman warriors manages to unite humanity once more and bring peace to earth.
>Earth regains contact with Mars
>In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war

Muslims are already out; according to some Mullahs Mars is Haram. The other religuons are pretty much non-issues

He did not assume that. His statement leaves room for religious, intelligent people.

That is only because the type of intelligence required for projects such as this is rare among their population.

Does not mean their are none of them.

high iq only plz

Space is haram you will never see sandgoogles going to space

Why send your best and brightest to an uninhabitable wasteland?

Penal colonies on Mars.

Cult on rationality and knowledge plz

Why should we leave Earth when we created the best civilisations, why not send all our problems up to a giant labour camp on Mars?

She was a Russian who complained that the SpaceX team didn't have many international engineers

Elon replied that SpaceX is basically working on missile technology and that US legislation prevents foreigners from being involved

>American dogfucking Pagans don't know rape meant something else in antiquity and ancient times
Rape was just taking, like taking a girl's maidenhood. The same happened with the Romans and the Sabine woman, the Romans took the maidenhood from the Sabines, but they didn't force it out them. If you make a girl not a virgin, then you're stuck with her.

DONT LET AMARICANS GO THERE kek

>Mars

Fuck Mars mane, get a base built on the moon and then giant space colonies first.

Going to Mars is a meme tier idea like ''Curing Cancer'' it's literally just a play to grab more money and funding for his other projects with the built in excuse that ''Getting To Mars Is Difficult''.

Like the Cancer Industry he wants a billion dollar unicorn that'll never be solved anytime soon.

Getting as many government incentives so that your business can literally explode and you'd be still making a profit.

>that stuff tears at the fabric of secularism
secularism has always lead to a social and moral decline, there is no evidence to the contrary and the historical correlations are startling.
>muh rape
When was the last time European Christians engaged in this?
That's what I thought, Plebbit.
>Religious idiots
*tip tip

It's just the Muslims who refuse to be civilized.
>hue doesn't know about the crippling of the Enlightenment at the hands of Kant

Think long term, user. We as a species can't be restricted to one planet. We can as a species can choose who flourishes beyond it.

I doubt anyone but the most intelligent of each race will be able to settle Mars. It'll be scientists, technical experts, and crack pilots. If these are the only people to breed on Mars, then even Googles may be bred into the light of intelligence there.

How will that even work?
First trip 100 people. That needs a really big rocket and the Mars station?
Even more rockets? Damn and what will the 100 people eat for over 10 years of flight? And after they landed? Growing shit for so much people needs much space...what about animals chicken, pigs...? This dude is really crazy

I found a source

english.alarabiya.net/en/variety/2014/02/20/Going-to-Mars-is-Haram-new-fatwa-says-.html

The fact it's currently a one-way trip is what makes it haram. Once round trips are possible they may begin immigrating

>scientists, technical experts, and crack pilots
A new race of autists

Did you even see the spacex stream today, OP didnt make this thread for no reason.

Its not bs, Elon is already doing it. They have already built the fuel tanks, they're fucking massive

That's how you get space-niggers user. You don't want that.

>people actually think Musk will get people to Mars

I get a big fat one when transhumanist LARPing fails

>A rocket can't bring mass amounts of food
>Mars doesn't have huge amounts of space to set up farms

will that group be diverse? if so its failure before it even begin desu. cant wait to see dindu or woman opening some airlock killing whole crew

Can i go to mars? Where do I sign up?

You can't, a black muslim woman will probably be the first person on mars

So who will do what to make sure things are okay? Will there be people who takes jobs as Politicians? Security? Engineers? Doctors? Scientists? Teachers? Maybe Lawyers? Heck, some factory workers or people who specialize in trade? How will they do this?

To everyone ITT who has no idea what we are talking about

youtube.com/watch?v=IFA6DLT1jBA

Solar panels, melt ice on mars for water, farming using hydroponics, terraform mars (will take thousands of years however)

>tranhumanist
Is that the "I'm afraid to die but I have to keep up appearances and pretend I do it for science" gig?

Do you think the white martians will have gundams to protect the planet from space niggers?

Why 100 ultra smart people if they're doesn't know how to change a light bulb.
They need people from many areas.
Chefs,cleaner, electrican, and so on

I don't know

Better question

How will feel knowing that the footage they shoot in New Mexico telling you it's mars while the actors get paid vacations for life with taxpayer money will be ate up like candy like all the other bullshit the msm lies to you about?

Think of the most relentlessly cold winter you've ever known.

That's still warmer than a hot summer day on Mars.

It's a miserable, desolate, frozen hole.

>convince white nationalists to go
Shoot ship full of white nationalists with nuclear missile
>everyone cheers and makes it an international holiday the day all the white nationalists were put on a ship and btfo.

Kek

>implying Martians don't have complete control over the space niggers
They are very advanced mate

LOL holy shit. I didn't even anticipate that this will probably be the case.

>english.alarabiya.net/en/variety/2014/02/20/Going-to-Mars-is-Haram-new-fatwa-says-.html
I never thought I'd see the day that I'd say it but
thank you based imam

Trump will colonize Marths

It doesnt take 10 years to get to mars

it would take between 90 and 300 days

>Sending people to Mars
Why not just shoot them in the first place

Musk plans to Terraform using bacteria / genetically modified bacteria = create an atmosphere = raise planets temperature = melts ice = creates oceans etc = water = life

Alternatively, how do we convince all the Niggers, Muslims, Feminists, and Marxists that colonizing Mars is a good idea? Ship them all there then burn the proverbial bridge. Global Lebensraum here on Earth.

>Go first trip
>Full of white people
>Feels good man
>Second trip
>Full of sandnnigers, niggers and spics
>Discover you were sent as a guard for the Mars Prison 1 Facility
>Each week a 100 new inmates, non of them whites
>You can't go back, there aren't return flights

JUST

What if we send those people there, and we stay here?

Food for many many years for 100 people before they arrive + the 100 people. OK we will see.

It's easy. Living on Mars will be miserable for the foreseeable future. Only those that love science and space and can handle sitting inside little tubes and domes.

Do you really think that the undesirables will enjoy exploring a Martian desert?

Kel at this bullshit. The summer temp at the equator on Mars is 5-20 C. Nighttime is the only problem but it won't matter because you won't be outside.

spaceX is fake
youtube.com/watch?v=QrWVDtQgf28
check 15:10.
and no its not the exposure, in the beginning it getting dark is normal yes, but it stays dark even when the bright flames are gone, even when the rocket is seen from far away its still dark, and even the annoucers say the sun set several minutes ago.

the first guy edited probably the right way making it dark when the flames set in, then the next guy took up the work, saw it is dark and continued it that way, and the annoucer had to just roll with it

its 6 months each way to go to mars, according to nasa

That's not true, which you would know if you'd done any research or even watched the video.

Niggers can't into nuclear missiles

/thread

Nice try, Canada has been colder than mars a few days within the past few years

>A rocket can't bring mass amounts of food
Nope.
>Mars doesn't have huge amounts of space to set up farms
How are you going to set them up, then?

I wonder if the seriousness of life on Mars, and how easily something can go wrong and kill everyone, will redpill the Martian colonists.

On Earth the religion of peace strikes and dindus chimp outs do relatively minor damage, but on Mars they could kill everyone fast.

Nah, they'd probably just starve to death long before

White nationalists are poor. Muslim sheikhs have more money than they can spend.

It's obvious what's going to happen to the Red Planet.

>Asking deeply specific engineering questions on an Albanian Llama breeding forum

FFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK

>implying they wont send more blacks, women, chinks and mexicans than white males

The price will be 200k dollars.

I doubt a lot of niggers can afford that.

Unless (((they))) decide to start and fund diversity colonies.

>deeply specific
I'm just asking where these large facilities for farming are going to come from. They can't bring that much construction material.

Nah, send one or two white nationalists to do it secretly. Openly kill them and the government will send more up - nip it in the bud without telling them

Yeah but I see the problem at the beginning. If they doesn't bring enough shit over to the Mars with the first try they will have a really hard time to grow enough food or whatever they want to do so everyone can survive. It's not like the ISS if they need something we ship it up.
If they have a problem they must wait a decade or something

You just gotta stop following the rules and do it yourselves and know your brothers will remember you as the heroes who protected your races homeland

They will have enough people lined up to pick out a 100 people that can do and know everything they need.

Elon Musk is insane and belongs in a loony bin

>radiation is not going to be a big deal

this man is insane and a danger to others.

not entirely correct
the record temperature is 5-20C

the average high(the average highest temperature in any given day) hovers around 0C and the low averages are -70 or below

no where NEAR comparable to anywhere on earth

even antarctica doesnt get that cold

It's cheaper to build a giant donut in space than to settle on the moon or mars.

Private space exploration and colonization. Avoid the government at all costs. The government will ALWAYS fuck the white man in the end. Always

Simple, we'll make a company based around space travel and take all their money so they can't afford to go.
> But that sounds too simple, some of the smarter ones will figure it out.
Easy, just release a few CGI videos of space dildos launching. The idiots will buy into it wholesale.

Oh really oh damn my last update on mars mission rockets must be very outdated.
Good to know Thx senpai that makes things a lot easier

Send THEM to Mars. Along with the commies and libfags. The rest of us can go back to normal and they can kill each other off.

Mars is a shitty planet with nothing good.

Why you care?

>can't even launch a rocket without explosion
>no plans for elevator which would save a shitload on launch fuel and quit punching holes in the ozone
>wants to dump more garbage into orbit
>LEL WE GOING TO MARS PLS INVEST
Fuck these jews.

We need to get the load up to at least 10,000 per trip, fill the ships with everybody but whites(it's the least we could do after so many years of white privilege) and then just hope these rockets perform just as they have been in the past test launches. Godspeed

theguardian.com/science/the-lay-scientist/2015/may/06/how-can-our-future-mars-colonies-be-free-of-sexism-and-racism

"The last thing we need is to wake up in 50 years and find that a bunch of #gamergate nobheads are running Mars."

Cred Forums BTFO!

no. you are just retarded. you make a thread every week trying to disprove the moon landing or saying that science if fake im getting tired of your faggot ass spamming

Who knows, there are as many possibilites as you can think of. Inflatable clear domes to act as greenhouses.

3D printing structures using mars rock, grown using artificial light captured from solar arrays.

Watch the video. The payload of these rockets is insane, they can hold a huge amount of stuff.

The atmosphere on mars is mainly CO2 so that's ok, so just a medium of growing it (hydroponically)

Elon plans to have as many ships heading over as possible, but fuck knows how many. The colony will have to be self sufficient.

I really doubt Elon would waste billions on this technology if he didnt have a plan on what to do when they get there. 'Woo we made it to mars, now what Elon?' 'I dunno lol?'

Ya Thx I was very outdated on modern rockets.

I'd fund this movie.
Although it works more for a book or """""manga"""""

Why Mars? It's got nothing to sustain human existence.

>>>r/atheism

>How do we make sure inferior races and religious idiots don't infest Mars?

1. nobody with a religion is allowed
2. there is no step 2

Space elevators are not possible with any material that we have

We can't.

Obama will do whatever he can to ensure that as many of his sons get into space as possible.

If you send atheists up there they'll just stop breeding after one generation and go extinct.

they got all that good air and water too on mars why are people trying to shoot holes in this dream? we should be on the planet with even less of an o-zone than earth.

That could be aviable for everyone if he works some years. Nice so it's not completely impossible for us peasants

This. It's going to take at least 100k years to terraform it. You might as well move to the Antarctica and get the exact same experience.

>send a bunch of "non-problematic people" to mars
>mars becomes worse than earth
i'm staying here

>WE NEED TO GO TO MARS IMMEDIATELY FOR THE GOOD OF THE HUMAN RACE
>Why? What benefit could it bring us?
>LOL YOU'RE AFRAID OF DISCOVERY, EXPLORATION, AND PROGRESS, IT WOULD PAY OFF IN THE LONG RUN

They have to carry a lot of shit. Food, materials, tools. And they'd better hope they don't need a resupply, since that's probably a 120 day wait.

this is literally the plot of the next call of duty

youtube.com/watch?v=y_RI3bZhU50

There's no niggers or mudslime on Mars so there's that :^)

there wont be rich people on mars initially. it would be the highly skilled people followed by laborers and then the rich. Sure they could go there but they would be a burden and odds are they know that.

>100 people each trip

Pic related seats 110, and this is *only* economy seating (no beds, minimal food and water). They're going to need something the size of a large airliner (767 or a380) to just as a hab module (ie no fuel or landers).

This is well beyond SpaceX's capacity, as such a thing would not be profitable.

Musk is not so great at public speaking

By checking luggage for fedoras, korans, and non natural colored hair-dye.

Problem is that belief in white superiority often does not coincide with quality. Let's face it; most white nationalists are the refuse of whites. End result would be a colony full of people too stupid to survive.

So anybody actually knows how they are going to do that?

'Food' out there could well be just algae grown for its maximum space:nutritional value ratio. GMO algae.

Whatever they do it will be self sufficient.

Take a middle easterner. Now subtract 2000 years of advancement. This is what christianity is. You are a cuck if you're white and believe the horse shit the shitskin is trying to sell you.

>anti-atheist extremist decrying how the lack of religion is dooming the world
>on the internet
will never stop being funny, even when they start getting legitimately scary, still also hilarious.

>They have already built the fuel tanks, they're fucking massive

And? Building a fuel tank is easy. It's a fuel tank. I have one sitting 20 feet next to my house holding propane.

It's much more difficult to actually keep someone alive inside a module for 5ish years, let alone 100.

Correct. Most engineers and technicians are not good 'people' , but they are smart.

This. Earth currently has no warships. So what are they going to do? Say mean things from 54.6 million kilometers away? Could just make it look like it was an accident as well.

No need to bring materials for walls when there's sand fucking everywhere

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compressed_earth_block

There WILL be diversity quotas, bet on it. Also probably the first mixed transgender child born in space celebrated by the media across the Universe.

I really don't want to see all these cancerous corporations on another planet. What's the point if you terraform mars only to end up opening McDonald's. Fucking shit...this need to stop.

Also, big business means cheap labor. Cheap labor means "inferior races".

Sounds great that we still have people like him.
Best thing king nigger does is bitching about a transgender bathroom. ... I would evenot pay 5% more taxes to get this shit done

Lol ffs you have no concept of the engineering complexities that they have to consider, that comparison is retarded as fuck.

I'm just saying hes spent XX billions on a project, so it exists, its not just an idea, its literally already in production

can you tip any harder?

Aw fuck.
I kekked.

Most people aren't out in the open about it for obvious reasons.

>as such a thing would not be profitable.
Welcome to discussing Mars colonization.

Oh, okay. Why don't they use algae for nutrition already?

So they're going to build stone structures to house their equipment and facilitate farming and habitation?

Go whine to your youth pastor you naive cuck.

Funny how the middle east was much more advanced than the west many years ago and invented math etc.
>kys

There won't, because nobody wants to go to Mars. But the crowd will remain diverse.

The initial crowd will be highly trained technicians and engineers, whose jobs will be small-scale industry and research. Once access becomes cheap enough for the layman, the next types will be losers, convicts, Mormons, hardcore Muslims, and Orthodox Jews. Only after decades (if not centuries) of improvement will "normal" people will move in.

Go read up on how the west was won.

Why don't we just send all our diversity to Mars?

Will we be applauded for our progressiveness or do you think they'd see through that?

Go to Hell.

Don't worry no human will ever infest Mars. At least not at the rate we're going.

>Lol ffs you have no concept of the engineering complexities that they have to consider, that comparison is retarded as fuck.

I do, I work on fuel tanks for a living. A rocket is a very simple device. Humans aren't.

>I'm just saying hes spent XX billions on a project, so it exists, its not just an idea, its literally already in production

Remember Ares I and Constellation?

>implying white males will ever be allowed to colonize anything again

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2562957/Muslim-leaders-issue-fatwa-against-living-MARS-no-righteous-reason-there.html

Just imagine it,. Muslim free planet!

Because its fucking Algae and tastes like horseshit. But out in space thats all you may be able to eat with the available space you have.

And yes, you can get the sand and mix it with water (read: melted ice from mars) and an adhesive, and have drones 3D print any structure you want (probably big assed domes). All you need for this is the drone + adhesive. Everything else is there on mars already.

Or tunnel down and make underground caves (again domes)

Quick question how old are you?

>A rocket is a very simple device
>making a carbon fibre tank twice the size of a house to hold 300 bar worth of compressed fuel without it leaking is easy

Why so negative bro? I'm a pessimist but this is still do-able, albeit fucking expensive as fuck and very hard.

I would say no kikes allowed, but they keep on fucking subverting and sneaking in. so if we want to have a kike-free planet on Mars, we're going to need to nuke Earth from orbit till no jew is left

>How do we make sure inferior races and religious idiots don't infest Mars?
Put them into rockets built by diversity feminists.

Spacestralia is born

Doesn't exist.

We need to boost the intelligence of humanity with genius sperm banks. That should be the #1 priority.
High intelligence = peace and prosperity and technological advancement.

Got any proof?

And look what religion did to it.

>flag

What's with you fucking Swedes glorifying muslims?

>earth develops warship
>meanwhile people on mars are starving and with no supplies besides a planet of sand

>what is Russell's teapot

Yes, there are a variety of cheap choices for building materials. Sulphur-based Martian concrete is another option.

technologyreview.com/s/545216/materials-scientists-make-martian-concrete/

>That nigger with a cockney accent
Some retards made this, the Cockneys are going extinct, the niggers have their own accents.

i'm not really a gamer. are new games generally this cinematic?

we should send all the subhumans to mars and then build a wall between it and the earth

Imagine dealing with 40minutes-delayed shitposting

>Why so negative bro?

I'm not being "negative" at all, just realistic. SpaceX is a LEO shuttle agency, not capable of manned missions to other planets. Musk is a businessman and will run his business to make money. There's no money in going to other planets, but there is in putting things in orbit.

More broadly speaking I'm sick of people sucking him off when he's clearly not taking any of too seriously. Again, this is where the Moon comes into play: any serious Mars program requires a moonbase if only to train Mars-bound employees. That's not a mark against the *idea* of going to Mars, but he's not putting forward a serious plan. All I get out of this is big ideas, nothing serious. This is *especially* true when he's making the same points in regards to the MCT as NASA did with the STS (specifically excusing the small payload capacity, which is a huge problem for any sort of serious colonization effort). He's making a sell to idiots, not his own investors.

But again they'll make plenty of money doing satellite jobs. That is the focus of their business.

>should be the #1 priority.
>High intelligence = peace and prosperity

So Mars is for the spastics and socially impaired?

Kill every google on arrival

Muslims are going to have a /real/ hard time trying to face mecca on another planet, what with a seperatate orbit, axial spin and tilt to calculate...

>2056
>be australian
>send email to me son on mars
>Hit send
>email hits exchange server 2 days later
>gets to global router 5 days after that
>gets across the rest of the world in 10ms
>sent across NASA's deep space network
>50 minutes after that me son gets the email
>'you forgot ya hat ya cunt'
>he replies
>Get bitten by black widow so I'm dead by the time the email gets back to me anyway

Goal is to ship all inferiors to Mars and then blow it up like Aldaraan

Modern single player campaigns in shooters are 80% cinematic cutscenes with the occasional quicktime event where you have to press X or you'll die, and 20% actual gameplay. Also there are microtransactions everywhere and every finished game is divided into separate DLCs for maximum profit.

implying any race other than the white one will want to colonize Mars

can you see niggers,spic, and asians wanting to lose on a desolate world??

only the white race is fucked up enough to attempt it

probably wasn't niggers

I truly believe he does just want humanity to advance faster. He gave out the plans or patents for his tesla cars to other companies.

Hes got money to burn, so might as well do something noble with it.

These rockets are for getting people out there, which is a separate subproject of spacex.

how about instead of colonizing mars we do this
>send every brown person (italians included) to mars
>set everything up
>bring the rockets back to earth
>let them survive on their own
Mars is now the most diverse planet in the solar system and is a safe space for all people of color

White guilt will take over and they will essentially give them a free ticket because equality and the 'need' for ethnic diversity. I promise you.

>mars is too harsh waah
>mars is too far waah
>mars isnt profitable waah

alright pol, riddle me this:

Which do you think is harder to build and live in, a deep sea oil drilling rig, or a space habitation module?

Which do you think is more profitable, a deep sea oil drilling rig that is harvest a very finite resource that is quickly running out, or a deep space mining platform to harvest the $700 quintillion dollars worth of resources in the asteroid belt?

There is a great danger in being superstitious. It's the reason our courts operate on facts and evidence instead of just burning witches. You can't be selectively rational.

Not even an edgy athiest, but that's wrong, and here's why:
>Pascal's Wager assumes that Christianity is the only religion that is true.
>We have no way of knowing either way.
>In the same way a multiverse is possible, in theory; many gods (or no gods) that might be more tolerant of the sins your god is not, might exist, in theory.
>Therefore, if the aforementioned is true, then, being wrong about atheism might not mean eternal suffering.

Yeah leave the """dying""" planet to the racists, the tolerant diversified people can have the brave new world.

But space x is a private company they can't do shit about it. And I don't think he gives a fuck

Going to mars means we're mostly out of n00k range when the underlings decide to have the ultimate chimpout.

The further away we are the less likely we are to be hit.

>private company
>cant be forced to be diverse

are you from the 1950's?

>tfw mutt
Europe might only be partially my home, but it takes up all of my heart, may I please join the expedition?

yeh this It would be bad press for them if they didnt pick a diverse range of people. They would be screaming racism etc. Even if they had legit reasons not to do so, there would still be riots.

>He gave out the plans or patents for his tesla cars to other companies.

Because he doesn't own most of them. Most car patents are owed by the big three, and electric car patents are over a century old. Also he got his factory for free as well as Fremont got desperate when GM bailed on NUMMI.

>These rockets are for getting people out there, which is a separate subproject of spacex.

To LEO. Interplanetary ships will carry probes. SpaceX won't attempt going onto other planets until it's profitable to do so. Their biggest potential client, NASA, has a better vehicle (for manned missions) than them too.

Companies are not forced to be diverse, they only have to have an equal opportunity application process. And even liberal judges note that most high end tech jobs are majority white as mostly whites are qualified to be in those positions in the first place. This is the logic behind desegregation of schools.

Link me the nasa vehicle pls

He's just a guy with a look in the future.
And that's really good.
That's really progressive and not cutting your boys Penis and calling him Lisa.

hahahaahahhha pfbp lel auzze bantz shitpost hahah checks flag of course hahaha lel

He's from South Africa. What do you think the odds were it wasn't niggers?

Oh man that's just stupid but okay it's a hard mission "accidents" can ever happen

He grew up in South Africa it could have been niggers.

100 people each trip who *think* their going to mars
KEK wills it praise trump check em

He was going to private schools during apartheid
He's a hyper autist
I doubt it was niggers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_8_Genesis_reading

>our courts operate on facts and evidence
Exactly. That's why people swear on the bible before testifying .

>be company
>don't be diverse
>most non-whites (just a little less than half of all America) screech "Das Racisss!/¡Eso es racista!/Anata wa baka desu!/Allahu Akbar!"
>most white are liberals at any level.
>they screech "That's Racist!"
>a combined total of approximately 85% - 95% of the nation boycotting the company.
>(((Investors))) pull out.
>company fucking tanks

Totally your choice, though! :-D

of the 25 Muslims that flew planes into the twin towers, 40% were highly educated engineers.

Honestly Islam infects even the smartest people.

> 100 years from now
> small colony exists on mars staffed by the best and brightest
> away from the Jews and prying governments incredible advances in technology are made, many beyond human imagination
> teleportation, endless power sources and ect
Aw shit

Are space waifus included on the voyage?

So no religion of peace allowed onboard?

Mars is going to be completely Jewed.

Space is so huge in the far future you'll really be able to get away from the googles.

Literally not required. It's just to trick idiots into telling the truth.

You are a good kid. Have some candy.

>Mars declared "rogue nationalist state"
>Earth just stops sending support
>Everyone on Mars dies once their shit wears out

Any colony is not going to be self-sufficient for generations.

The only way to make this work is to just outbreed them while on mars. Quietly and subtly undermine them at every turn until shitskins, who already don't want to leave Earth, don't want to go to Mars no matter what.

where there is white civilization there are shitskins willing to go there

Once you've got a Mars habitat with the industrial capacity to manufacture another Mars habitat you don't really need shipments from Earth anymore.

Mars is fucking loaded with hematite and silica, hence glass and steel.

Just literally don't give welfare and they won't come.

Burning witches was based on evidence and what people thought were "facts".

Finally, a rational human being. No generalizations can fit an ENTIRE group of people. Hell, some Mudslimes aren't even that muddy, slimey OR rapey!

GAS THE MARTIANS

SPACE WAR NOW

>B-but Jesus loves me!

Cool it, christcuck. If there is a god, he's nothing like the big white guy in the Bible.

It also assumes you aren't guilty by nature of only "believing" to save your skin.

destroy earth's atmoshpere when you're leaving

On the plus side, you could probably shoot them and you wouldn't get in trouble.

c'mon user, stop worshiping that false "fuck you dad" religion and accept jesus as your lord and savior.

that tickets are going to price out everyone on Cred Forums + negros so

Not understanding what a fact is doesn't make it a fact.

No, I'm good being in a group with the smartest and most peaceful people on earth.

There's gonna be a whole lot of volunteers if Trump wins lol

can't we just start a whites only Zeon instead

serve with honor brother
your doing gods work

>average temperature at the equator is 36 degrees in the daytime and -105 degrees at night (that's 2 and -76 in Celsius)
>receives 40% of Earth's sunlight intensity
Seems like white people weather to me

Space is huge man and information is limited to the speed of light so once we spread out far enough one side of humanity won't even know about the other and give rise to truly isolated pockets of humanity without space googles.

Silent 'cleansing rituals' that earth plebs don't know about that get rid of unwanted elements when they arrive at the new frontier

Shoot all the mussies into outer space

>most peaceful people on earth

>buying the skinhead meme

What if there is a God but he only accepts Atheists into Heaven? Then by Pascal's Wager Christians are irrational.

>implying 100 people can do anything in a barren wasteland with no oxygen without finding an effective way to terraform it

fuck this is gold
They would send vitamin D supps, but you could just 'accidently' lose them / damage them and then its just a matter of time before vitamin d deficiency sets in and they get sick

they being googles

they don't need to with how much (((whites))) love killing their own people

This is why I don't want to colonize Mars. It will only be a mix of the most extreme ideologues trying to start society from scratch to fit their agenda for the perfect society. This will only lead to very aggressive wars that will destroy the planet in a decade.

You can build out, a couple square meters at a time, until there's a valley with a million of these

Then if you'd like just slap a big ass dome over the whole thing and demolish the pods to build skyscrapers in their place

I don't think people can wrap their heads around what a bitch terraforming actually is. As in the entire industrial output of 10 billion earthlings burning trillions of tons of carbon here is BARELY affecting Earth's climate. Like, less than one degree per decade whereas on another planet you'd want to jack the temperature up tens of degrees at a time.

Give it 1000 years or so and Mars will be superior in both technologies and the people living thier, and then they will want to not be affiliated with earth. Then when earth wants in, mars will say no and a interplanet war commences

Not afraid to die, just want to see what the future holds. 80 years is a very short time.

Yeh, and then how do you apply the brakes once shes up to temperature :S

GMO bacteria is what Elon has talked about using before, but even that would take thousands of years minimum

He's describing the early backstory of the setting "Warhammer 40,000."

CAP THIS...

And see if the pic makes it that far

Why are people against this? Someone has to try it at some point and this is his money he can do what he wants with it.

Athiests are less than 1% of the prison population.

No one would believe it was a real post.

I swear the person who made that gif is the ultimate troll. No atheist thinks the universe was just created randomly, they say they don't know how it happened and are still looking for the answer

you realize the point of a colony is to be self-sufficient?

its kind of important to have off world colonies just so the human race isnt wiped out because of a single fuck up/incident

We kind of have all our eggs in one basket atm

We can't, there will be quotas, a obligatory percentage of women, blacks etc...
Don't you think ?

Atheism is not a core value of communism

Just ask the NSA for the cap in a few years once their datacentres have been hacked

I think you have it backwards OP.

>50 hydrogen bombs
>get rid of the cobalt 60 shell
>get rid of the Beryllium mediator
>replace uranium tamper ring with lead
>use Lithium 6/7 mixture instead of pure L6
>airburst over the poles detonated at 20,000 feet, primary shockwave bounces back from the ground and prevents fireball from touching while still keeping it close enough to melt them.
>radiation decays to habitable levels within about 2 weeks.
>rinse and repeat til poles are completely melted

Problem solved if people weren't so sp00ked about the n00k.

but killing everyone who is religious is

I meant this in regards to terraforming, not nuclear holocaust.

Most people accept religion in jail because they have nothing else in life.

>Mfw people complain about NASA wasting tax dollars sending up a rocket that costs less than a single Apache helicopter

I don't know if you've heard this (it was news to me maybe a year ago) but apparently Jupiter is the reason Earth doesn't get bashed to bits by giant meteors every week

The Cretaceous extinction impact was such a rare and unique thing because 99.9% of all nasty rocks whose orbits would eventually smack them into our planet get sucked in by Jupiter before they have a chance to line up a deadly orbit. Every few years Jupiter barely reacts as it gets slapped with a piece of shit so big and so fast that it would have popped our planet like a water balloon if it had made it into the inner solar system.

It truly is our greatest ally.

Okay, you can eat the glass and I'll make a steel smoothie.

Fucking brilliant

>Atheism is not a core value of communism
lmao I guess seizing the means of production isn't, either

sure sounded like you could have subbed Jew for poles in that one.

Nice try, Hitler.

Thanks, Jupiter!
We love you!

You can use the glass and steel to build greenhouses to grow whatever the fuck you want

>Tell non whites that the white man's time is over
>Build enough ships to hold all of them
>Send them into the sun
>Now we get to keep Earth and Mars

you've unmasked my elaborate ruse, i must now flee to Argentina.

I bet it looks like an apple store

How can I get my sperm on Mars?

(((BBC))) (((J.J.Abrams))) (((SCI-FICHANNEL))) wont allow that sort of content. Only it's annadah shoah on mars, refugees welcome to mars.

>googles
go fuck yourself newfag

> The Universe is causal
> Matter is contingent
> ...
> The Universe was created in and of itself

Why do atheists think they're so smart again?

Some people would actually believe this :DDD

I do. If the attitude in western nations (not accounting for east asian or russian) that are funding colonization and exploration is that diversity is necessary and good is the current trend, then you can guarantee that any efforts towards colonization will be spent diversifying quotas.

Theres a big leap between not knowing why or how the universe came into existence and claiming it was made by a magic sky-man

reddit ruined this board

just a friendly reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=XO0X5AYv-c4

News flash you cunts. There's ain't gonna be no colony on Mars or any other planet. We are stuck on this miserable rock until the sun melts us. Now sit down

Elon Musk is ensuring that it's already going to be ruined, you can't stop it

What is the point of this post you retard?

>looking for Mars habitat pictures
>find the comfiest layer in the solar system

Elect Trump. Even then it's gonna be a space between us and China.

If Trump loses you can look forward to space being filled with Asians.

Cred Forums is already censored from google search results, using "google" as a derogatory term is just self-censoring for no good reason.

fuck off nigger

The price.

Even when it gets "cheap". It will still be over $100,000.

This will ensure that only the best people get to Mars.

imply'ing the best idea is not to deport them all to mars.

No one claims that it was made by a magic sky-man. That's a strawman arguement, and you obviously lack information on religions and theism. Try harder.

Isn't the atmosphere of Mars incredibly corrosive to building materials? Isn't that one of the bigger hurdles they're facing, being able to build a structure that doesn't have to be evacuated, shut down, and go through months of repair every few months?

So god didnt create the universe?

Good to know

You're thinking of Venus, which is a hellscape of boiling acid.

Remember that Mars' cold, thin atmosphere is so relatively pleasant that we've had glorified RC cars roll around up there for the better part of a decade before they finally break down.

200k said some user above
It's next to nothing desu

Oh really, so all the atheists that literally claim that we exist because of random error/ chance (along with the universe) are non-existent? Both of us know that is bullshit.

Mars isn't in the goldilocks zone, and does it have a gravitational pull great enough to hold an atmosphere to it's surface?

Just send them all there and let them figure out terraforming. We'll have earth to ourselves.

Oh wow, I looked it up to fact check and it's even better than I thought.

This brave little toaster here was meant to run a 90 day mission, and it's still rolling around taking pictures RIGHT NOW, 13 frigging YEARS after landfall

How far along are we on teleportation/portal tech? I feel like it'd end up being more efficient to throw one portal entrance on to a planet then send things through there than use rockets all the time.

Its gonna suck when we eventually accidentally open that portal to Hell and get IRL Doom though

The bible begins with everything in darkness and without form, and God then saying let there be light, interpret that how you will

Send every Jew to Mars.

What happened to all the decent atheists on Cred Forums that had some basic understanding of religious and theistic concepts? Most of the flawed arguements on here are laughable and an atheist theologian would cringe at a lot of the misunderstandings on this board.

$100,000 isn't a high bar lad. A lot of people could sell up and ship out off world.

Teleportation from single atoms are already successful

Keep in mind that a lot of the Tanned Germans are struggling to scrounge up $1000 to $2000 to secure passage on a rubber boat across the Mediterranean

That's why so many of them are sending single young males first, intending to import the rest of the family after they're established in place and have a new source of massive income

So they're advocating for sending women and niggers? They bitches will sit around, eat everything, and do nothing while the blacks sit around, eat everything, and steal and rape everything that isn't tied down.

. I identify as an atheist, but that's just until another theistic view is proven beyond the shadow of a doubt to be true. Ancient books written in multiple languages throughout history don't count as proof.

For those interested in a hard sci-fi novel about the colonisation of Mars, I strongly, strongly recommend a book called Red Mars by Kim Robinson

I have read many many books of the kind and truly it is a fantastic novel and one of the best I've ever come across

Infinite Warfare: The Movie

Gundam-eqsue civil war.

As soon as we begin to populate Mars form an alliance. Put sanctions on Earth and refuse to export if they continue to send dindu's and mudshits.

On Mars seek out all undesirable and put them into slavery or wipe them out. All Mars children must be genetically altered (perfected). Create coordinators. All out war with Earth within 100-150 years. Destroy almost all of earth and force the remnants to rely on the Greater Mars Empire. Create colonies on other satellites. Eventually cut-off remaining sub-human earthlings from our gibs. Earth will be too baren and desolate to support human life. Sub-human earthlings will slowly die out in about 700-1000 years. Come back to earth, teraform and retake the planet.

I'd say in roughly 2.5k years we will have cleansed the impurities of humanity and return the earth to it's rightful rulers.

Fuck that, send these degenerates to Mars, Ill stay here on Earth thanks.

They pay more about 3k-10k
But yeah that's the plan
I hope so many shitskins giving up everything to get here and after 1-2 years they get deported :^)