>get hands and feet cut off
>get your face cut off
>get your throat slit multiple times
>being still alive after all this
theync.com/razor-blade-beheading.htm

WHAT THE FUCK MEXICO?

Other urls found in this thread:

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/gif/image/1474/96/1474961206091.webm
cutedeadguys.net/threads/51461-Horrific-Razor-Blade-Beheading-of-a-Faceless-Young-Man-in-Mexico
youtu.be/DEI_tY4TQZs
liveleak.com/view?i=eeb_1464380357
bestgore.com/torture/inmate-venezuela-prison-torture-drip-molten-plastic/
youtube.com/watch?v=t8IvER-GGEY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dannyboytbh

DONT CLICK THAT LINK, IT DONT POINT ANYWHERE

Holy fucking shit, why the fuck they need to be so brutal? Just shoot him in the head and be done with it

Disturbed

Internet user of 16+ years here. Im rarely shocked, but that image frightens me. I wont be watching that video if its posted holy shit.

You have to wonder what he did to make them so angry. It would suck if he were just an innocent family member of someone they wanted to fuck with, though. That happens sometimes.

AHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH REMOVE THIS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Don't fuck with Aztec descendants

I've seen alot of gore videos, that one might be the worst I've seen. Wtf

Not saying I am a race realist but damn if there isn't something to mesoamericans and blood.

webm pls

Holy shit

Need to spread this as much as possible for anti Mexico votes

same

already did.

He owed money. A lot by the looks of it

I'm okay, thanks.

Probably rival drug cartel

I really wish America, Argentina, and Chile would all form some sort of alliance of the Americas and just remove everything between them from the face of the earth.

The cartels care more about intimidating people, while ISIS is all about sending a direct message. Cartels want to be feared, ISIS doesn't give a rats ass if you're scared or not.

You're a Racist if you close your borders to these people, goyim.

Now please be more tolerant and open your borders.

this looks like one of those corny 80 horror movie gore

I get a 502 Bad Gateway when trying to go to that link?

As someone who watched a lot of these sort of videos, I'd recommend to anyone who hasn't not to. When I went though depression I'd have nightmares about this stuff, years after seeing it. When in first watched it it didn't phase me, but this stuff stays with you.

Why don't we just send these guys to Syria and film everything. I'd pay good money to see that shit. We can call it "Mad Max: Levant"

wow what a great country mexishits, and liberals want these savages to enter america more

link does not work, come on

what du fuc, why? why the fuck is it so difficult to produce and sell drugs without killing innocent people? FUCK this picture is triggering me.

ISIS absolutely cucked by tacco people.

This, you fucking racists.

Most of the cartels do not harm civilians. Unless you go out of your way to fuck them over then they will leave you alone. A lot of them give money to the communities they came from. They are only brutal to those that stand in the way of operating their business.

ISIS doesn't care if you're scared? Are you a fucking moron? Of course they do, that's the very purpose of committing an act of terror. To SCARE the victims.

im latino, wat da fugg. I aint clickin that shit

Cant see shit senpai someone make a webm

Holy shit.

Makes 2 of us.

ISIS BTFO

How liberals can be okay with these monsters coming over the border I'll never understand

Even niggers are rarely this cruel because they're too stupid to even know how to keep someone alive under torture for a long time without killings them

What the fuck man.

Shills will still tell you that the wall is racist

Where is the link. One posted doesn't work for me

ISIS kills about 9000 a year, Mexican drug cartels, 26,000 per year.

This

I seen some shit, and I doubt this will change anything

To those that haven't watched it yet I really recommend you don't. My gradually increasing exposure to this kind of imagery has, I truly believe, had some effect on my psyche, though it's hard to say exactly what that is. If you're truly interested in plumbing the depths of human cruelty, there are things to watch, but all in all this one will educate you to a point beyond satisfaction. In a bad way.

At least it's not a child.

Oh well gee then that's okay thanks for the tip Jose

wow racist much? at least mexicans don't have to worry about being killed in senseless shootings because of american gun culture.

i bet you people are going to use this as an excuse to 'build a wall' or use your privilege to oppress these poc's with a vibrant culture.

there have been white torturers in your OWN COUNTRY the UNITED STATES. you are aware of that, aren't you?

you have the bug now mate... sorry

>actually defending these savages

Jesus Christ, just fuck off.

Cartels have nothing on Trudeau

lol at this

They kidnap and torture regular people all the time. It's hilarious how some Mexicans try to make heroes out of the most despicable people on earth.

I literally feel nothing looking at that mutilated tortured man, wtf has happened to me

Link doesn't work, where to watch

POST THE GODDAMN .WEBM CJ!

Nothing phases me anymore, thanks Obama.

it's being redirected, it's prolly pron/haxors trying to hijack yo sheeeit.

can we write to the mexican cartels pleading them to go fuck up ISIS shit

I need a working link

Leftists are in love with the narrative that they are the force of good, while you are racist and evil.

You are the ones they wish to fight, not the criminals.

To them it's a holy war, they don't care how you feel when they kill you, they only care about killing you. No need to get all butthurt because someone has a different idea than you, you tumblr-tier troglodyte

>desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/gif/image/1474/96/1474961206091.webm

OH GOD THE CARTEL IS COMING AFTER ME I JUST CLICKED ON IT AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool generalization Ahmed.

there is one at /gif/ search for guro.

Except that they are still a bunch of monkey with guns that can't behave in civilized society and hate Americans.
They can stay being good goys in Mexico.

Yo this was literally the worst gore i've seen in my life. Usually I have no reaction and laugh it off... but this.... this gave me human feelings again.

i'm genuinely queasy and uneasy right now.

>
cartels are powered by fear and greed. the scarier the shit they put out, the more people fear them. they pay big bucks to people and everyone.

remove the fear. worry about your own continent for once.

vote trump.

carpet bomb the fucking shit out of Pablo Escobar, Griselda Blanco, Carlos Lehder, Amado Carrillo Fuentes and finally Joaquín Archivaldo Guzmán Loera properties, homes, areas anything they own. civilians living there? them too.

then kill every family member they have. show the entire world, you play for fucking keeps.

then sit on your comfy couch in the mountains on a nice fall evening.. watching are you afraid of the dark on vhs.. and smile with the warm feeling that you just changed the entire continent. and watch spic gangs die, gangster culture die.. and white people dress like white people again. music with ((muh coke)) gone.

/cartels

no one really asks to remove this problem, because to many people get paid off it. thats why it exists.

check the net worth of those i posted.. you'll be suprised, all into drugs? but not on welfare. craaaazy. right?

faggot

American torture means waterboarding, unwanted anal play, maybe sleep deprivation. Not nice but comparing it to this kind of shit is obscene

That beginning when they start slicing on his neck and he lets out that bloody scream and tries to move away.

WHY , I CANNOT UNHEAR THAT BLOODY SCREAM

cutedeadguys.net/threads/51461-Horrific-Razor-Blade-Beheading-of-a-Faceless-Young-Man-in-Mexico

This shit is fucking brutal

>why the fuck is it so difficult to produce and sell drugs without killing innocent people

Fear is good for protecting your business from snitches and thieves.

It really isn't. The Japanese Yaks manage to import and distribute tons of drugs with maybe a half-dozen gangland slayings per year. Korean gangs do the same in SK.

The savagery reflects the nature of the people, not the nature of the trade itself.

I was not ready for this.

Too bad they didn't film the face cut off part.

You're not a pussy.

t. Turdskin

WEBM HERE GUYS

If white females were exposed to this imagery instead of their sheltered feminist 1st world lives we'd be living in a nazi utopia looooong ago.

Gore normally doesn't particularly bother me but it does really disturb me that this poor gentlemen stayed alive throughout most of the ordeal.

I don't understand how someone could be so lacking in empathy that they could put someone through that misery.

well, that's enough internet for me today
Danke kamaraden

Are we talking about averages now?

someone post webm

>"Oh no not my tent!"

>killing babies

Fucking disgusting. Why doesn't the US do something about this? They want to crusade all over the middle east, but not even in their own backyard.

saw this earlier today

this is top quality stuff m8

Jesus, they also cut his fucking hands off

*sig* what did they do this time?
>OP's list

Jesus christ... **SIGH** you've probably heared this before, but this guy must have done something to piss them off, it is rare that cartel guys target innocent civilians. This is disturbing as fuck, but if he ended up being subjected to that is because he messed with them.

>why do they have to be so brutal
i suppose they do it to send a message to their rivals. This didn't happen in the past, unfortunately the zetas happened (thanks motherfucking baldie, by the way) and now they have to do this, those bitches started killing rivals, cops, innocent, whatever on sight and things escalated to this. Sigh........................

how is this dude still alive

see

hispanics are practically white!

Wasn't even that bad

nigger what!?

Why the fuck do you think we want the wall? We can't outright say "Mexicans are dangerous and worse than ISIS" directly. So we have to blame it on drugs

guess I'm too far gone. this shit didn't even phase me. Worst thing I've ever seen is still the ISIS video where they drop the rock on the guys head and he was still alive, looked up at them while spewing blood out of his face like a fountain. That was one of the only thing that genuinely horrified me.

who cares let all the shitskins kill each other

my fucking god
i am rarely shocked
i am now shocked
congratulations mexico you fucking animals

America and Mexico are brothers, fear will not divide us.

>muffled Funkytown playing in the background
MY SIDES HELP

We do. Invading Central America is apart of the war on drugs

I work in a brazillian prison.

You have no idea how creative these people locked up for years can be. There was this one guy in a cell that was raped and tortured for 3 years before being released. He was hospitalized for his injuries over 60 times. He was innocent.

This is his picture. He was falsely accused of rape, and got AIDS in prison.

ISIS started going soft after it came out that they're just a US private military company like blackwater and directed directly by the CIA and Mossad

>muh fear tactics

At what cost? How can a person commit to doing this to another human being? OK, so they can't empathize, fine. But no part of them feels evil? There's nothing inside that reminds them that this is completely insane? There's nothing in this world that that man could have done to deserve what they did to him.

I look forward to the Netflix tv series on these guys in 20 years time

How much European admixture does the average Mexican have? Is this an argument against race-mixing or is there something uniquely depraved about Mesoamericans?

Theres no reason for him to be already dead. I mean he has no face and hands but you can live without them, jesus why did I watch this.

Fuck you beaner. Stay on that side of the wall.

JUST

>Watch narcos
>"They won't kill a DEA agent because of what happened to the Mexicans after Kiki Camarena"
>huh I wonder who that is
>Camarena was tortured at Gallardo's ranch over a 30-hour period, then murdered. His skull, jaw, nose, cheekbones and windpipe were crushed, his ribs were broken, and a hole was drilled into his head with a screwdriver. He had been injected with amphetamines and other drugs, most likely to ensure that he remained conscious while being tortured.[
>Narcos also has it said he had his legs flayed.

I tend to proscribe to the whole idea of culture over race but I really do think there are some cultural zeitgeists that have shit like this being standard and acceptable.

Pashtun Taliban captures a US soldier and they just keep him imprisoned for 4 years.
Arab ISIS capture fucking humanitarian workers or reporters and rape and behead them.

No big deal, I've been looking at this kind of content ever since Liveleak was good old Ogrish (R.I.P) you people are way too sensitive.

Besides, I live in huezil and we're probably the number 1 gore exporter.

That was jokes. I saw one where this paki got his throat cut and started puking out of his neck. Honestly not bothered because = more dead Muslims.

Because Latinos are scum.
Just as worthless as african niggers and sand niggers.

I watch Liveleaks vids and Reckt threads and this screenshot made me shudder. Now That's What I Call Sadism.

Yeah unfortunately the rising tide of colored shit is rapidly flowing into any and every remotely decent part of the world

Eventually this kind of shit will be happening in your town albeit probably not your neighborhood

did he died?

>generalization not being true
Fuck off spic all spics are shit.

Cartels rape your wife and kill your children.

Trudeau rapes your country and kills your future.

wondering, what he did to them? I do not believe that such cruelty can be no reason.

>german defending the actions of ISIS

Why am i not surprised?

>put your hands up in the air, put your hands up in the air

Well, he can't do that anymore, can he now.

First time in like 3 years i've been shocked.

Hmm, im wondering why all those shitskins want to move to the US. Its almost as like they dont want to be murdered alongside their kids by a drug cartel.

WALL ON BOTH FUCKING SIDES RIGHT NOW!

You share like zero percent of the culture of modern america. Different cultures with different IQ averages don't seem to mix well.

Be a part of a rival gang it seems.

They probably pumped him with some kind of drunk so that he wont pass out during the torture.

Man what a trooper

*record scratch*

>freeze frame

So you're probably wondering how I got here...

They're soulless scum. You think racism is ironic?

This.
Half my family is latino. I approve this message.

Is my shit hacked because I clicked the link?

Is the cartel coming for me?

this one was still ok desu. but the one from the slaughterhouse with which they recently came up completely horrified me.

decades of aztec and mayan sacrifice practices running through the spic blood

a beast like people that needs to be confined

I was interested in this stuff years ago and I remember reading they inject them with something to keep them from passing out.

but then the USA wouldn't be 60% white and falling

It must be tough being nogunz

lol he tries to stop them but he has no hands

after watching this video it seems fake? lack of blood? he has no hands either.. and the wounds are very clean for not having hands and going to a top doctor... but the lack of blood makes me skeptical. the american music in the background even move skeptical.

sadly, not yet

he owed a dealer money.

All that over a false rape accusation?

That woman needs to be executed. Then nuke the entire prison.

I'd rather be shot than being cut like a fucking christmas turkey ready for lunch.

Pretty much this.
Cartels won't do anything to you as long af you don't interfere with their interests.
Most people killed by cartels are snitches, rival cartel members, and police officers.

Oh I remember this earlier on /gif/. Already forgot about it.

people are truly sick
you'd think that years and years of this place would finally desensitize me, but then you come up with your retarded fetus

then again what is a braindead fetus but a slightly larger taco?

They've been doing this shit since the Aztec and Mayan empires.

Savages by blood.

the entire YNC site is fucking up

try again later or something

>implying they won't bring that shit here too

It's in their blood, the Aztecs were just as fkn feral as Mexicans today

>**SIGH**
>Sigh................
Idk where youre from but you have to go back, Paco

because, unfortunately, they need someone to keep supplying drugs...

Oh, that makes it totally okay then. Carry on.

confirmed for movie promo

>tfw too soft-hearted to even open the link
damn man, even the picture in the OP made me feel uneasy

why are some people so cruel, just shoot them in the head and be done with it.

Fucking Mexicans man

You kids think that's bad? Check this out
youtu.be/DEI_tY4TQZs

youtu.be/DEI_tY4TQZs

youtu.be/DEI_tY4TQZs

Now this is what's worth discussing

wtf is the site down?

WE NEED TO OPEN OUR BORDERS SO THAT THESE POOR PEOPLE CAN GET GOOD JOBS

CARTEL SOLDIERS MATTER
FUCKING RACIST

>that screaming

No, he is in the hospital, but will be ok soon.

This is one reason why I like Mexicans. I feel like they're the only ones who will give Islam what it truly deserves.

lol faggot

put your hands up in the air

Americans care. Why do you think we're in the middle east and went to vietnam?

>that yelp when they cut his throat

holy fuck

LINK DOES NOT WORK

MIRROR?

LINK DOES NOT WORK

MIRROR?

LINK DOES NOT WORK

MIRROR?

LINK DOES NOT WORK

MIRROR?

the rock was ok to watch. what slaughterhouse tho ?
dont post any link I already watched OPs video and actually wanted to sleep well tonight

that's just.....too much tho'
i mean...fuck

I'l gladly pass this time tbqh. i'm Cred Forums tier desensitized but my desire to see stuff like this has gone down

FAST BURGERS BUILD THAT THE WALL 100 METER HIGHER

>talking from a subhuman Mohammedan Roach
Yeah, you are on the same level Mr.mujaheed

You are a sheltered faggot is all. No, we are not all good people at heart. No killing is not instinctually wrong. No these things are not humans.

just kys

I'm not a geologist but maybe clotting and low blood pressure could explain why his wounds aren't pouring out blood at that point

>why the fuck they need to be so brutal
Intimidation, callousness, and a feeling of invincibility.

I'll never understand why people let themselves get captured by people who will do this to them. Definitely better to go down shooting if this is the alternative...

Cartels might be the better sadists, but ISIS at least knows how to have a good time.

fuck, man. I shouldn't have clicked that

Lack of blood? The floor was full of blood, and we only saw the right side for the most part. I'm not clicking the link again so if I'm wrong correct me but the wounds look clean by the amount of blood covering them up, and did you see that knife they had? They could easily take the time and torture him more just to get a nice clean cut.

i've heard stories of them throwing people alive into vats of acid
i wonder what that video would like

holy shit, I actually fucking sick and need to throw up

FUCK MEXICANS
BUILD THAT FUCKING WALL NOW!!!
>FUCK MEXICANS
>BUILD THAT FUCKING WALL NOW!!!
FUCK MEXICANS
>FUCK MEXICANS
FUCK MEXICANS
>FUCK MEXICANS
FUCK MEXICANS
>FUCK MEXICANS
FUCK MEXICANS
>FUCK MEXICANS
FUCK MEXICANS
>FUCK MEXICANS
FUCK MEXICANS
>FUCK MEXICANS

I really hope that those guys doing the torture where high as fuck. I can't picture someone doing it sober.

Nothing much to say I guess. I hope it doesn't happen to me.

same here what did Cred Forums do to me?

>latino in germany
the fuck?

Not nearly enough

What do you think the Cartels would do to a ayylmao?

B-bu MExico is catholic.
Praise Maria, Deus Vult.

>but this guy must have done something to piss them off, it is rare that cartel guys target innocent civilians.

"It's brilliant what they do. They make people think they must have been involved, they must have deserved such a death 'cause they did something. Oh it's brilliant what they do."

Holy shit, are you trying to be retarded or are you actually that fucking dumb?

The instinct to survive is a hell of a drug

Its really not culture over race. It is genetic.

Kek, I laughed. My mind probably pretty screwed up after all the other vids.
If it was my 1st I'd having nightmares for weeks.

Cartels rape and kill Trudeau
Trudeau Wins

DO NOT CLICK LINK

DO NOT CLICK LINK

DO NOT CLICK LINK

DO NOT CLICK LINK

DO NOT CLICK LINK

Mobile friendly (non webm) link please.

do it

oh come on this after everything they have done to the people..literally everything you could imagine..the whole sending a message thing is kinda ..mehh.. at this point it looks like some of the snapped and do this as a contest who is more pervert or whatever..for the normal person gettin shot and then being dead is enough to scare them..

That is what happens when you have an unarmed civilian population.

Better beat yourself to death with a club than getting your face removed and arms chopped off while still alive, nigger
if ever in that situation, fucking die fighting them off - it would be more humane

burgers, fucking nuke these filthy animals

Tbqh that isn't as bad as i thought.

The only video i wasnt able to watch was the one where Chechens were beheading Russian soldiers that were screaming for their mothers.

That doesen't mean that the """""""""""""people"""""""""""""" who did that to the guy aren't gantic cunts.

Also the guy was probably a member of a rival gang, i don't know why they would torture someone if he was a regular civilian.

>"eh they're mutilating a twitching corpse no big dea..."
>AHHHHH
>mfw

>falsely accused of a crime
>raped in prison and gets lifelong disease
I hope he gets his revenge.

You're all fucking soft cunts

they where tied up headsdown with chains and then slit their thoats

>Trying deseperately not to watch it
>This post

how is that on youtube ? and why arent we already nuking them

I ain't clicking that shit, good luck with your trauma, other anons

No its not

You can't compare both styles, It's like comparing indie movies with jewishwood propaganda.

i remember that one, probably the first gore video i watched. how is it one YT?

Yes, you need men that are more fanatic than ISIS to do this.

You need literally Auschwitz Guards who cant be corrupted and who wont make prisoners.

This cartel shit needs to be exterminated once and for all.

yeah that one was fucked up. it's one of the reasons i probably won't watch this.

This is what happens.
Ex SEALS and DELTA go to mexico to run the cartels. They don't mind sending a message

It wasn't even the woman who accused him. She accused someone else. Her father accused him, the police just arrested both.

He was her boyfriend.

>but not even in their own backyard.
answered your own question somewhat. you think usa wants mexican refugees? you already have too many

were not

goddamn what the fuck they took his eyeballs out and he all he can do is squirm and gurgle to deal with the pain. he doesn't have any hands either. he's just a fucking blood dripping skeleton. this webm makes me want to kill myself so i never have a chance of experiencing that pain. his screams gave me goosebumps.

just imagine the immense pain of having both hands chopped off, a missing face, scooped out eyeballs, and a beaner slicing your throat while shitty mexican trance music plays in the background. all he experiences is pain.

can someone tell me what that pole thing is?

>#CartelLivesMatter

Never seen such a cruel video before, and i have been lurking theync for months.

I was not prepared for those screams. The visual violence I can handle, but those fucking screams.

Because they are Injins.

I made it about 5 seconds in, and had to turn it off.
It's even worse than you can imagine

>typical leaf shitpost

People used to fainting if their body gets critical damage. Man on the video feels nothing, it's just an aghony of his almost dead body.

already disturbed by OPs picture, like FUCK am I watching this

>The only video i wasnt able to watch was the one where Chechens were beheading Russian soldiers that were screaming for their mothers.
I agree. The content is less gory, but the whole situation in that video was just truly bad.

Funky town and Guns and Roses in the background made it funny. But seriously check
youtu.be/DEI_tY4TQZs
Out

I can imagine that Mohammeds warriors were even worse than this spic cartels

But i already did....

Also this is different, he couldn't post it because it had sound you nigger.

What a bunch of pussies, Cred Forums have been absolutely overtaken by nu Cred Forums.

first time i aint clicking shit

All you need to look at is Mexican history my dude. They're fucking psycho's. Mexican history is literally an unending cycle of the most powerful group getting lazy and finding the most brutal tribe to do the work for them. then getting their shit pushed in by that tribe. rinse and repeat. I mean for fucks sake there are plenty of stories of Aztec priests wearing the skin of female tribal offerings during meetings with the same tribe who sent the offering(female tributes were usually high born)

so obama was right and ISIS is JV?

Because they are selling those guys weapons.
Is this so hard to figure out? Like not openly, but why do you think some states don't really care about strict gun laws?

look up "brazilian lesbian domination" in porn, and you'll find that their "vanilla" stuff is 100x more brutal than any American porn.

that's just what's on camera, now imagine the shit that goes on there off camera.

Am I the only pussy who hasn't watched the video?

>Didn't even click

I won't click it. I know I would regret it.
So why would I watch something horrible like that? To proof something? I'm no edgy 13 year old anymore. Tonight when I go to bed, I'll think to myself: "Not clicking that link was the best idea you had today, well done".

not taking all of mexico's territory was a mistake

You see his problem was that he wasn't being tolerant. If you fight back, they win. He should have been more loving and forgave them. Hate only leads to violence

Holy shit fucking brown subhuman mexicans.

Hardly. I remember being directed to Ogrish in high school on a dare. I'm just trying to process and understand the world I live in, because I would never consider hurting anyone like this. In the last month, the one person I hated more than anything in this world was in car accident, and I felt horrible for him. No matter how badly I hate him, I didn't wish suffering on him.

I am just fascinated by the psychology of human beings and the things we're capable of. I guess I want answers that don't even exist.

Can any Spanishbro translate what those savages are saying?

I know lengua = tongue, that's about it

They are Moors.

They're rivals. It's free market brah

you dont win wars by slowly killing your enemies

>all these triggered kiddies

Oh my (pig god) allah

Yeah like when that cartel used to stop random buses and make the passengers fight each other to death then ran them over with the bus.

You should be deported to Mexico

That was one hellish visage.
How the hell he managed to gurgld a few screams after all that... What must've he been feeling during those last hours of existence?

Just pain, probably. Lots of pain.

>Nope, evil does not exist. Christianity is just opium for the masses. We're all just atoms and molecules and when we die none of this will matter.

Thank God I'm not an atheist cause I'm sure as heck those fuckers will burn in hell for doing that to another human being -- rapist or murderer, it matters not.

At this point, Mexico needs to just be nuked.
I think the people would be better off being turned to ashes at 1 million °C, than enduring THIS shit.

That's the worst thing I've ever seen

Leave this thread and go to bed now. It will be better for you.

Both the Cartels and ISIS no longer scare me when they do shit like this.

Why?

Because it's nothing but posturing.
>Look at how mean we are
>You don't want us to do this to you?
>Look! We cut this guys dick off!
>Oh yeah? Well we hung this guy up and slit his throat like a cow!

It's a sign of someone desperate to intimidate his enemies.

You know what's terrifying?

A cold, unliving drone dropping explosives on you. Without you having a mere second realize what's happening.

A well-trained military working perfectly together to kill you in the most efficient way possible.

Neither ISIS or The Cartels are organized/ well-equipped enough to be a threat to me.
All these videos show me is that it would suck to end up tied up with those guys. So what? Try to get me to first, you third world shitskins.

Don't worry, his life isn't gonna be that long.

please don't friend
fuck mexicans
build that fucking wall right now

>implying Germany has different culture from Turkey

Do we know who the guy was or what he had done?

I get the reign of terror thing, but at least ISIS has a demented religious ideology that they can pin everything to. Cartels are just trying to sell drugs.

>People just now learning how inhumane beaners can be

It's not enough to just kill for the victims, for whatever reason they need inflict as much pain as they can think of. This is why spics will never be as good as whites

But how is he still alive?

He killed himself.

Wow that was brutal to watch. I was gonna beat off after this thread. I think I'm gonna just go to a ylyl thread somewhere. Fuck the guys screams stick with you. Fuck. Fuck. I've watched some depraved shit, but this takes the cake. Jesus.

Because no one likes Russians I guess. Literally the only video that gives me chills

>why the fuck is it so difficult to produce and sell drugs without killing innocent people?
It's almost like it's illegal...
Maybe if it wasn't, then there would be no more illegal drug competition now would there. You'd have to compete in the market just like any other business.

It's funny how these feelings come
And go, or how one thing that is almost objectively less horrific than another might cause you more distress. When I see how many other people react to videos like this, the extremity of their reactions as opposed to my own, I can only assume it's "gotten to me" somehow but as a low constant rather than a high peak.

I started watching these things (so I told myself) because I thought it was irresponsible not to be familiar with what violence really looked like. But this video reminded me that I already know what there is to know, because at a certain point there's nothing left to think other than "oh, just another horror". The worse they get the more they are the same. Categorization fails to breed any new take on the matter, it's sheer vanity at this point.

Me 3

Hmm its almost like those shitskins are the ones murdering people.

This is what I came here to say. But 26,000 may be a low number.

Build that wall, President Trump.

I just hate my country, somo much cruelty shoudn't be possible.

holy fuck this is by far the worst thing i've ever seen

>What must've he been feeling during those last hours of existence?

"I hope my cousins vote Democrat, because Trump is racist against us Mexicans"

>on pol
>not disentisized to this type of shit yet

Is that what happens when u don't grow up with efukt, liveleak etc

Thanks, doc.

shit lad shouldn't have been selling on pedros patch or w/e

dunno why I click this shit

How can we turn ISIS and the cartels against each other?

Would be cool to watch it play out. They both have money, manpower, firepower, and financial interests in drugs.

Also both active on social media.

There's an ancap meme somewhere here

I wasn't all that disturbed tbqh. I work in the medical field though. Blood is like water to me. Nothing to see here.

no. go away.

Hans/Ahmed, you may be right on this one. I don't stand to gain anything by putting that in my psyche today.

It's good to remind yourself what the world is really like and that true evil exists.

Also the video needs to be seen by white guilt liberals to show them why exactly we want the wall and that it's not just racism.

No no. Over 100,000 cartel linked deaths in the last decade.

>Barbarians are all around.

BUILD THAT FUCKING WALL REEEEE

Morbid curiosity. I regret it.

>Hurr look at this creepy picture there's totally a video out there
>Nah I haven't seen it but a friend of a friend once saw it through their neighbours window

Sorry Ronaldo, our countries aren't literal shitholes and we still are what one could call a CIVILIZATION.
Guess that won't be the case in the next decades though.

Honestly in a fight between the Cartel and ISIS, the Cartel would fuck them up a lot more. The Cartel is much more brutal than ISIS.

Brazilians usually only shoot 357 times at the body.

Torture is not very commom there, except some broke bones

You win wars by terrorizing your enemies and breaking their morale and will to resist with brutality though. It's in the Quran.

Venezuela prisons are also brutal i hear, these subhuman barbarians(mexico and south america need to be nuked)

I always assumed that level of physical trauma would cause you to pass out from the pain. I guess I wanted to believe that.

You just know he did something petty and nothing worthy of that

cheers op gonna have a wank now

nah
fuck you

would you rather some nigger shoot you dead or some homosexual grab you from the street, shoot you full of drugs, have sex with your limp body, kill you, have sex with your dead body, mutilate and cut you up, have sex with your dead body parts, cook your parts up, have sex AGAIN with your cooked up body parts, and then have your head and heart stored in the back of some freezer while other innocent people get fucked killed the same way?

I'd rather get shot by some nigger than have my body go through that.

so fuck you, trained military is a more honorable death than some fucking mexican fucks mutilating you.

I just hope you burgers build that wall.

JESUS CHRIST FUCK MEXICO

If trump posted this to his twitter feed, would he win the election right then and there?

scenes from hell

liveleak.com/view?i=eeb_1464380357

there's a longer version where they make him eat all five of his own severed fingers.
don't feel too bad, they kidnapped and beat to death a 10 year old kid.

>beheading Russian soldiers

absolutely barbaric. Fucking Muslims man.

I don't care who got hit, but I know they deserved it. Anyone that blocks a throughway (road/trail/path) with their camp deserves it. Fuck that asshole.

did he die?

Not all of us are like that but there are pretty wicked individuals.

This is the worst one yet I've seen faces and limbs torn off, I've seen parents getting crushed in front of their kids and vice versa, I've seen people get torn in half by elevators, I've seen people get stoned to death, seen em get tortured in many ways, many many other fucked up things. But this is the worst one yet.

If you are ever fighting people that do this kind of shit always save one bullet for yourself.

Why the fuck did I click that shit

>there are millions of these people streaming across the border
>americans actually consider these savages as "bro-tier"

Fuck...Based on replies I shouldn't watch this...but...the temptation to see it...OH GOD SOMEBODY STOP ME FROM CLICKING

>They're rivals. It's free market brah

animal
At least you get incinerated in an instant
nigger, LEAVE

you wouldn't talk like that in front of a cartel member. you're talking real tough from behind a computer screen.

i have never thought about in it that way.

realmente me hace pensar.

Post a webm of it I ain't clickin

I don't know what the fuck you've seen, but I've seen 10-15 ISIS videos and this is way fucking worse. Admit it.

Nice try, Paco. You and your drug peddling hombres are going to go back

that ain't right

People would just accuse him of capitalizing on a horrific act. He needs a different approach.

>Assumed it was real but couldn't find the link
>The bait bait worked excellent
Thanks bro

There is some truth to this. When you mix Aztec blood with conquistador (degenerate adventurers with nothing to lose) blood you get some serious monsters.

Not really, the cartels act out of their own self interest. Remember Narco who started killing civilians and waged war against the mexican people? Fun times, right.

If anything people will idolize them when they kill some rapist or wife beater but that's it.

Thinking about it but i'm scared :(

don't fucking watch this. hide this thread and move on.

Our bandits like to torture people brutally too huebro, microondas means anything to you ?
it's a common practice ever since day one in Rio favelas.

I could post dozens if not hundreds of articles, news, videos, etc showing hues torturing other hues.

user, this is the first time I got physically sick from a video

it's fucking horrid
fucking mexicans need to stay out of the north

the cia is big into the drug and weapon smuggling fields

Fuck man that is so seriously so sad. RIP.

TEN THOUSAND FEET HIGHER

>I've been looking at this kind of content

because you're a retarded subhuman monkey. Why would you actually want to watch this stuff unless you're a freak that gets off to it

A wall soon will. Praise Kek.

Post a webm idiots

We are the ones who call them that. ISIS isn't walking around saying "lets be terrorist and terrorize people, that's our goal!". They wanna establish a fucking caliphate and that requires some blood to be spilled. We label them terrorist as a result.

All you faggots going on about your DAY OF THE ROPE RACE WAR NOW GAS THE KIKES but as soon as you're hit with reality you all suddenly sprout vaginas and start crying at the sight of blood. What a bunch of fags.

The fuck is wrong with them? In Poland if there's two murrders in one year there panic but i hever heard abaout such barbarity ever. Just nuke them. I want to life comfy in my white country.

Please, Trump, if you loose please build wall in Europe and we will pay for it.

the wall just got 100 feet taller.. actually just nuke mexico

ITT newfags
Is Cred Forums your first board? Have you never browsed gore threads?

do any videos exist of people sword fighting to the death?

Stay the fuck where you are. Animals. Disgusting

Read the thread, Klaus.

Unfortunately the cartels do this with blessing of our government

>truly

just fucking click it faggot

I used to watch all of these videos when I was younger and I'd sleep like a baby. Now I can't do it.

I'm not going to watch the video

But would someone mind posting a screenshot or two

Yes you're right this is what white people do

It's hard because the US is most drug addicted country in the world.
The cartels produce much money, so they can bribe politicians, cops and even the army.

Also, during the Reagan rule some cartels were allowed to work without interference if helped the burgers against the commie guerrillas.

It's too late to do something now

Threads like that are useful to see how the demographis on Cred Forums changed, old pol wouldn't have any kind of problem with this kind of stuff, this is the real world where people kill and torture other people for 'n' reasons.

They're injuns AND moors. They're the worst possible mix of violent mongrel blood on the planet.

user, OP's webm is the goriest thing I've ever seen, all other gore doesn't come close.

Videos like this don't even scare me or gross me out any more.

They just fill me with an all consuming hatred for the wretched scum that we have allowed to fester in this world.

looks like they've gouged his eyes out too
they must have pumped him full of amphetamines to keep him conscious throughout that

THIS!! I wish fucking everyone in the world would watch this. Post links to facebook and twitter!

i would literally starve a few days for such a wall

I clicked but without the sound, h-how it is?

It's his limited linguistics and culture, give the Taco a break. He's trying to convey tiredness but has problem articulating himself way to portray said emotions.

hence

>......
>sigh
all over.

Reminder that this is what race mixing does to your country.

Do you seriously believe this? The drug cartels stay in Mexico you dense fuck, they just supply the people who supply the shitty dealer that supplies you with the shitty stuff you must be smoking to think they would come across the border.

Lots of people are just overreacting to be funny.

the ync is old as fuck idiot

its like saying

dont click on link to bestgore

They probably pumped him full of meth to keep him up.

God fucking damn what did he do to deserve that? Rape the cartel boss's wife? Kidnap his kids? Set up an unprotected email server for a government official?

kek

I feel like I'm 12 watching the Chechen video again.

this one

That poor fuck. Jesus Christ, who could be this fucking devoid of empathy?

big difference between people just dying and this sort of shit

We're mostly from civilized countries.

This shit needs to be shown to every indecisive voter and dumbass who thinks that building the wall is "evil".

inmate in Venezuelan prison gets burning plastic dripped on his as torture

bestgore.com/torture/inmate-venezuela-prison-torture-drip-molten-plastic/

I saw one where a dude lost an eye. He was dressed up as a pirate.

>dying from being unexpectedly bombed by a drone is worse than being tortured by pure sadists for an extended period of time while hearing shitty music in the background.

Sure thing, Benjamin.

hur dur subhuman monkey, keep projecting kiddo, whatever makes you sleep better at night.

WAKE ME UP

It makes you appreciate life more. You don't know life until you know death.
People die in horrible ways all the time. By not ever watching these you a useless slobbering mess in any real situation.

No lie, webm got me a little hard.

>The drug cartels stay in Mexico you dense fuck
No they don't. They're in every major city in the US.

The guy who let the little girl out is fuckin dumbass.

bla bla..there's a reason for /b you know...it's not like people don't know gore but this is a edge lord fap fest and nothing else

Lets see if I did this right

Please describe exactly what happens, with details.

I love reading stuff like Unit 731.

I don't enjoy sering gore, just reading about it.

pain, but also pain

Isis might just be watching cartel videos for inspiration

Hmm, that didn't really bother me. You guys had me worried at first.

didnt watch the OP vid but watched a minute of this

im shaking, wew lad

it's easily brushed off as "they aren't all like that" though

does watching people die in the worst ways possible help you sleep better at night?

Just imagine
not only were they capable of doing that to another human being
they wanted him to be awake
let that sink in

youtube.com/watch?v=t8IvER-GGEY

Arm The Wall with these cannons.

don't, after many rekt threads, beheadings and Cred Forums faggotry this is the first time my curiosity got the best of me, stay safe user.

when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

gringo

This has only ever been "normal" in shitholes like yours. Only your subhuman races go to this extent with meaningless torture. Hell, even niggers don't bother doing more than lighting people aflame or cutting off hands.

Freaking out is pointless, but watching it and being desensitized enough to just not feel anything is not really a good sign, hermano.

Literally subhumans. I hate non-whites so goddamn much.

looks like they are using a bread knife or something to cut his throat

This guy knows.

Spetsnaz literally massacred the Chechens responsible for the killings. Black ops type of deal. Look it up, Russian's go to extreme lengths just to get revenge. Just like that pissed chechen that held people hostage and then had the intelligence network fetch his brothers son chopped off penis to taunt him and make him stop.

>Also, during the Reagan rule some cartels were allowed to work without interference if helped the burgers against the commie guerrillas.

that still happens now
except cartels snitch on other cartels, or other branches of their own cartel, in return the DEA turn a blind eye.
there was a good bbc documentary about it, don't remember what it was called.

all these newfags

This is some Aztec-tier shit... Ruined by day in less than 2 minutes.

WHAT IF ISIS AND THE CARTELS GOT TOGETHER.

That is genuinely without doubt the worst thing I have ever seen. Good job you fucking spics.

Tépatouseul, tkt.

>ghost recon wildlands.webm

Watched with no sound, thought it was maybe one of the roughest I've seen. Watched again with the sound and now I feel bad.

>DONT CLICK THAT LINK, IT DONT POINT ANYWHERE
>IT DONT POINT ANYWHERE

Seomeone show this to tumblr

>omg trump is so bad
at least mexico is so friendly and o-

Mexicans are a fucking disgusting people. They have a disgusting culture. They have a disgusting way of thinking, the entire psyche of that land is completely twisted.

People being tortured by evil people can happen all over the world. Sometimes it does, like the case of the japanese woman who was tortured for days by two young japenese teenagers, or the eastern european hammer murderers, but there are only a few places where such cases aren't an extremely rare event, and it can only be explained by the culture and mental psyche of the population. Wether you are a drug dealer or not doesn't matter, you should still be able to feel empathy. Not only does this happen frequently in Mexico, it happens with large groups present, its not just one or two psycho people, its entire groups approving of it.

trump is a racist, at least people in mexico are nice and fr-

In general, yes. But there are far more beaners than niggers that have become civilized and conform to societal norms. 9/10 brownies and 999/1000 niggers are scum tier sub humans. Latinos are 100X better than niggers, but still beyond terrible.

Yeah, i dont watch this sort of shit, someone write me a description, a description is usually enough.

Lets do this! They can be everywhere...i don't want to think about it ;-; And they spread, ther's more Mexicans and barbarians with any day.

some cool 80s music in the background
oh and some horrific screaming and gargling

Most normies wouldn't, you're political science student might.

There's a difference between a little bit of blood and that. I'd just shoot em' in the head, ending them quickly and efficiently. This shit's just horrific.

Yes, but they only sell shit there. Mexico is a shit-hole, the drug cartels are probably almost as well equipped as the police.
You are not in danger of being tortured to death, the state Mexico is in took years to get this bad.
Your country contributed a lot by selling them weapons and not legalizing drugs.

Im reading every comment to remind myself I am not alone in seeing this video. Watched part of it last night and it keeps coming up in my mind. Feels good to know I am not alone.

Your comment made me smile.
>Thank you.

>tfw watched faces of death when I was 12 or so
>discover some old gore website which I can't remember the name of
>seemed to be mostly cop photos from crime scenes or something
>one pic I always remember is a taxi driver that got shot in the face with a shotgun up close
>has like 2 flaps of skin left on his neck, everything else gone

It never bothered me, I was just curious as fuck. Now it just makes me uneasy. The ISIS videos don't bother me too much because it's almost too Hollywood like. Some of those videos from third world shitholes like Africa or south America make my skin crawl through.

You know that's not why, people watch these things out of pure curiosity. I agree it does desensitize you though

A wall will you fucking retard.

I saw enough gore videos in my life, don't need more to know what humans are capable of.
Though it's a good point to let normalshits see stuff like this, to open their eyes.

I for one blame the Aztecs.
Cortez did nothing wrong.

Here for all you fags that don't want to click outside of Cred Forums

REMINDER that this was literally all that Mexicans did before the Spanish conquered them. Spain did nothing wrong.

vampirinho

this is why you don't join gangs period.

why are people so shocked by this?

Triad skin opposing members

Russians do some voodoo shit

Mexicans and most hispanic mobs are about torture

then we got puny arabs with their beheading

You're the faggot that posted a fake video.

Is Cred Forums your first board, queer?

Maybe we've been browsing different threads then

This is nowhere as bad as that russian army vid, now that shit almost made me throw up. Poor bastards were gurgling, one ran off after they tried to calm him down before killing him. I think they were just teens/young adults too. Sad.

I feel bad

how can i download this?

Then show them more.

>>i felt nothing watching the video

What's wrong with me? I don't even go to rekt threads on Cred Forums. Never have. Is it my savage injun genes?

>Kiki Camarena
So what happened to the mexicans?

really makes you think about humanity as a whole that poor man shouldn't have gone through such a gruesome death or die at all for that matter, i really hope that wall gets built Jesus Christ.

I don't think you could stay conscious in that situation. The pain would be so great that you would not be able to properly breathe or swallow or do anything.

Mexican injin screaming and some random dude is getting killed, pretty hardcore mane.

Remember a few months ago when the UN made some kind of report criticizing the Mexican military and police for being too aggressive?

Show this to any of your friends who use cocaine. This is what happens when you create a demand.

It's never gonna happen on a wide scale is all I'm saying. You may be able to convert a few people but you really cant spread this material anywhere outside of other internet shitholes

Just type "Brazil" at bestgore, playboy

Is this why Cred Forums is racist? Because you're scared? How is this any different from nazi germany? Diversity is good for societies as it makes people to see life from other peoples experiences, which breeds intellectualism. This is why the most succesful nations on earth are multicultural and diverse. Mexico isn't and is probably heavily inbred.

You are from Brazil, this tells everything. You see such thing every day in your TV but we dont.

Colonialism was a mistake. Europeans should never leave Europe and stay comfy.

Hyundai is right. Civilization needs to make a stand. And I didn't say Western civilization, because our yellow cousins need to protect their beautiful ching chong culture as well.

Stop your autism, anyone can do that kind of things, and every race on the planet has done worse in the past and even today.
Cartel's level of violence is the result of a long war, they don't talk about it in the news that much, but those subhumans are in a war that longs two decades or more.

Just watched it. Man its bad but for some reason I was expecting worse maybe the small size of webm took away some of the horror

You do know Vikings participated in sacrifice rituals, created the blood eagle, and mocked a Viking for not having the stomach to kill kids right?

Its because the fucking dumb Spanish didnt exterminate the subhuman aztec blood but bred them instead.

Mestizo = subhuman

Is he even feeling much pain anymore?

>Russians do some voodoo shit
wut?

Unlikely.

The cartels consider themselves catholics