Who are worse: Boomers or Millenials?

Trick question. Both are simply the memetic debris of a KGB-funded Frankfurt School attempt to destabilise Western civilisation so that the Soviets could inherit the ruins.
I guess you could argue that the mere fact millenials exist makes boomers terrible for creating them, or that millenials are worse because we deal with them in the here and now, but both are working for the same goals whether they realise it or not.

They're literally the same people

Boomers are vastly worse. Millennials may or may not save the West, but Boomers ruined it.

You could even argue that boomers helped create the worst aspects of millennials

one generation raised by the other.

im thankfull my parents were both super young when they had me so i was raised by fairly nationalistic people instead of by degenerates.

He's literally saying he needs feminism because his own mind is telling him that taking it up the ass is un-manly
He's going to fight the patriarchy because he IS the patriarchy
What did he mean by this?

Gen Z will join the based Millenials to overcome the cucks amongst the Millenials.

Gen Z is also divided, but most of them are conservative as fuck. Even more conservative then our grandparents.

Millennials.

Boomers were just selfish pieces of shit.

Millennials are actively fucking malevolent.

>Gen Z is also divided, but most of them are conservative as fuck. Even more conservative then our grandparents.

and when i say conservative i dont mean cuckservative. I mean socially conservative/libertarian and fiscally for increased taxation on the Rich and big corporations, but lower taxes on small businesses and middle/low Income folk.
Most of them are atheists/secular as well. None of that love the rapefugees n shit.

There's nothing wrong with enjoying getting fucked in the ass by a strap-on if a girl is doing it.

Own that shit.

Stop beeing such a leaf.

honestly pls stop

The fuck?

If you feel unmanly about something that seems like a personal problem.

Boomers, because if they had educated their children, the millenials would not be retards

Frankfurt school predate the Soviet Union

The Jews.

There's nothing inherently gay about getting fucked in the ass

It's about WHO is fucking you in the ass.

There will never be a less self-aware group of people than the baby boomers. The entire 'millennial meme' ('millennials are selfish/vain/ignorant/shortsighted/etc.') is just the perfect example, and it's not even original. They've said the same thing about every generation to follow them.

Ironically, without the demeaning/sissification aspect of the strap on, I doubt he'd enjoy it as much

That's a nu-male.

Boomers are mainly responsible for the shit we have been in since 2007--2008 plus some of the dumber decisions in the past.

Who decided to be a bunch of dumb hippies and waste people's time? Boomers (arguably worse than nu-males and sjws though having sex at festival concerts in front of everyone on drugs might have been a fun degenerate activity)

Who were responsible for the economic decline in the 70s? Boomers.

Who took the limit on spending/borrowing that was taken off by the govt. in the 70s to such an extent that the economy is in its current situation? Boomers I mean shit maybe the govt. had the initial limit on that for a reason having it taken off doesn't mean you spend willy nilly like a fucking idiot then continue to convince Gen X and Millenials to someday do the same.

How are you planning to deal with the aging/retiring population of boomers in your country?

In the absence of major political changes I plan to move to some other country. There is no point in staying and paying for someone else's free ride when they are the ones who took away your benefits.

Millennials. I dont have to hear boomers blast their nigger music driving up my road all day long.

>Generalizing huge groups of people with no real connection to each other.
>Good goy
You blew it.

well if you think about it the boomers raised the millenials so..

but what about the parents that raised the boomers? and their parents? and so on and on you see.. start leaving the matrix user if u wanna get true knowledge

>"I need Feminism because I'm tired of feeling "unmanly" for enjoying my Girlfriend's Strap-On."

Are Millennials a lost generation? How is Gen Z holding up?

So are Boomers. Selfishly eating the young is Malevolence. Millenials and Boomers need to be gassed.

Well, as a millenial, I haven't had much opportunity to actively fuck the world up yet.

Up until now I've mostly been focused on getting an education and starting a career. Since that's been the focus of my life until now, I haven't really managed to lock down what my political ideology is yet.

Though with Donald Trump bringing so much attention to politics this year I'm rapidly evolving. I think most millenials are in a similar situation right now.

The boomers have made a lot of mistakes, but it's hard to blame them since they've had nothing but corporate controlled media to get information from for decades. It's all they know; they never stood a chance. I think if I grew up in their era, I probably would've turned out the same way they did.

I'm just grateful they've left us with the tools to free ourselves: the internet.

If we can manage not to kill ourselves for a few more decades, I guarantee you we'll make the world an awesome place. You guys and us together.

me and dad

A leaf