i mean take into account:

>working physically
>on your feet all the time
>actually producing/doing something
>overall pretty masculine and alpha work

Other urls found in this thread:

futurism.com/automated-construction/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you want financial security, a service trade is better. People will always need plumbers, HVAC, etc.
Construction is too tied to the economy, and location.
There were plenty of people who went to FL after a hurricane a few years back, and a lot of them couldn't find work.
Nothing wrong with learning masonry, steelwork, carpentry, just realize, when the economy tanks, you'll be looking for work

That's very true user

How do you support a family working construction? They're basically just too stupid to learn a valuable trade. Sometimes I'm jealous that they get to be outside and workout all day, but then I remember they retire at 40 with a bunch of chronic health problems.

The managers tend to be complete scumbags trying to skirt 50 different site codes at a time. Even they don't clear much cash.

I think working in a warehouse/Factory is the most redpilled thing out there.

agreed. started doing service refrigeration and hvac. you do everything and don't have to wear full safety gear.

also there is generally a shitty culture with construction guys, all cunt a and generally shitty people.

also doing maintenance service calls and installs is fucking based, get a company vehicle and they supply work clothes, boots etc.

>work for slaves
>alpha

well my father still is a construction worker, aged 58. our family always had enough money to live by

what are construction guys like in Canada leafbro? Here they tend to be just generally chill guys who smoke alot but not very educated

REDpilled as in proletarian?

It all makes sense now

Everybody should have one summer where they do construction as part of the New Criteria For Adulthood. I am not advocating construction as a career, but you learn things you cannot get from a book, and it would counteract the brainwashing.

Go for it.

t. Architectural Engineer

Ps. Don't be scared of heights.

It's fucking awful work, your body WILL physically degrade, you're doing strenuous physical activity for like 60 hours a week and you never have any opportunity to properly rest, most of the guys I worked with have experienced chronic pain conditions. Most of them were fat alcoholic plebs with no life outside of work too.

Been in construction 25 years. Great when you're young. Starts to suck when you're older. Either get a construction management degree to get in the trailer or start running heavy equipment.

Construction management degrees are for women and niggers. Get an engineering degree.
Consulting>>>>Contracting

I'm a social engineer. I shitpost all day on anime imageboard to annoy big political figures.

It is the culture that is the problem. Lots of dumbasses, drunks, addicts, criminals, ex cons. It is a shame as I enjoy the work but the culture will crush your soul.

non union labor construction jobs pay $10/hr in nyc

which is basically enough to just feed yourself and share a two bedroom apartment with four other people

it's the height of wagecukery and only somewhat tolerable if you're in a union

most of the time you are fucking standing around

I work non union construction in Etobicoke. It sucks. Wish I was better at math

Those are the city jobs

>nyc
There's your problem 2bh

>Working for a jew
>redpilled

I live in a city user, though non union is hell and basically the only breathing room you get is by being so good at your job(skill) and making it impossible for them to replace you

>routine manual labour
>aware of the machinations of the world around you

Maybe in a very literal sense. But no, sounds like you have a pretty bluepill sense of masculinity too.

Construction work is respectable, but if you want to be alpha you need to learn a skilled trade.

Construction worker here.
People in the field are pretty varied. You have in one hand the responsible worker that always arrives on time, is always nice to everyone, etc. and in the other the guy that comes to work drunk or high and is stupid as a rock. It's only a matter of time before one punches the other's teeth out.
It's probably more peaceful in the first world though.

in the next 100 years we'll probably have the technology to replace like 99% of physical labour, then the lower class scum can be purged

After 10, I spent all my school holidays working with my father. Even though all my friends were playing while I was filling concrete mixers and rolling wheelbarrows full of concrete, I've kept very fond memories of it. It taught me the value of hard work.. And there's nothing like going to sleep after a hard day's work. And constructions sites have a distinct smell that always takes me back whenever I smell it.

>but if you want to be alpha you need to learn a skilled trade.
Construction is more than putting bricks on top of each other.

construction... what does that even mean. im an electrician. are you saying you wona be a labourer? just get a trade. go to trade school. pretty much all the construction gigs youll get where you dont need a ticket will be full of degenerate low lifes with criminal records and jose

This is why you need to get a trade. I am an industrial electrician, the factory I work in is mostly automated but someone still needs to fix and maintain the machinery.

Not gonna happen.

nice detectable cowardice

Oh it's happening

futurism.com/automated-construction/

19 just about to join the electrical union here and travel around the country once I'm a full journeyman with my redpilled ginger qt girlfriend, trades are very redpilled

In Ireland and UK, carpentry, masonry etc are all skilled trades. Labouring is just shovelling sand and cement into a mixer

A Frenchman who understands the meaning of hard work? I'm impressed.

Issue with that son is that construction is not all repetition like screwing lids on jars. Every job requires problem solving.

>Muh 3d Printing

Come back to me when 3d printing can lay pipe or run wires.

>is working alongside high school dropouts redpilled?

We're a dying breed.

I sell tacos to the construction workers.

I get what they make an hour, in one 5 min- transaction.

I'm a nurse who cleans and make dead bodies presentable at å hospital morgue. What does that make me?

And by "presentable" i mean using every method available to make a dead body Lie in a vasket with arms crossed.

Rigir mortis on a patient that died in a sitting position? Break every joint with a sledgehammer.

>masonry, steelwork, carpentr, plubmers...

This stuff earns almost the same money as engineers in many countries.

I remember when my HS friends made fun of blue collar jobs, now they all went to Philosophy, economy or languange colleges where job market is absolute shit.

>mfw people with just finished hs will earn more money than them

kek, college is shit except STEM

I work in masonry. It's pretty much like working in Cred Forums. Everyone loves trump, hates Hillary, I write 9/11 memes in the shitter, and make swastikas out of mortar

Dunno, but my uncle makes 6 figures laying bricks all day and having right wing banter on the job. Meanwhile, all my faggy millennial friends are doing office jobs below 20k.

what is minimum wage? you make $10.00 a taco? why does it take five minutes to make one taco

where

The midlands