I REPEAT, IF YOU INSTALLED CANDID GET THE FUCK OUT

UNINSTALL THAT SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=tga1StUrTOM

Other urls found in this thread:

noosphere.princeton.edu/
youtube.com/watch?v=TdoHX-JNC6I
youtube.com/watch?v=8B1sRPwK248
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

clifhigh at halfpasthuman has done a lot of work in sentiment analysis online, and princeton has been
looking into it with the global consciousness project noosphere.princeton.edu/

Scary

I trusted blackpigeonspeaks man. he says he's working with the devs too. something is very wrong about all of this.

>implying anyone uses this
Pissed that youtubers are supporting it though

I tried it for like a day. It sucked anyway. It's just Yik Yak with topics.

Sounds like hes constantly squeezing out a huge grog bog lel

pretty much.

youtube.com/watch?v=TdoHX-JNC6I

look at this shit. it all makes sense now. idk if I'm going full tinfoil or if harmfulopinions just shat on then exposed all these pretenders.

blackpigeonspeaks is working with the candid devs?

I've got an idea. Not sure how well it will work, but it could have a shot.

>1. Pose as extreme SWJ/BLM trash on that app and spread more than just opinions (e.g. "All men should have their throats slit" or "We need a black Hitler to kill of the white scum")

>2. Do this alot, see how the system reacts. If it targets you as hate speech, good! It will have a sense of knowing what to moderate. If not, we've got to experiment some more.

>3. Now, if the system does in fact believe what I've given as examples to be 'hate speech' or any sort of content that can be moderated, we begin to slowly escalate our tone. The AI should follow our tone, and still think that it is hate speech.

The goal? Make the system filter out what we know it's trying to promote. Anything might work.

NLP ain't new, just being corporatist now.

check his shill video for it

This is good, user. Similar to the google phenomenon.

But to be frank I'm a bit over-terrified of all this shit at the moment and not really considering ways to fight or tamper with it. How on earth is this not an enormous red flag to every human being ever? How does shit like this come across as good to anyone?

Baffles the fucking senses

fucks sakes, I knew something was up with that guy when he A) came out of no where and suddenly started getting mass subscribers. and B) started shilling LSD and other degenerate shit.

fucking honeypot... is anywhere safe anymore for people with right leaning tendencies? Even Cred Forums is filled with shills anymore, the debate thread last night was rediculous

no dude. there is something waaaay off with that fucking pigeon.

Cred Forums ever had standarts. yeahrightok

IT SAYS READ THE UPDATE INT HE DESCRIPTION! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Cred Forums YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID SOMETIMES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Bindu Reddy, CEO of Candid, has responded to this video:
"Candid is meant to be a place where you can have candid conversations, express yourself and speak about controversial things
THAT SAID, it's impossible to have any type of constructive conversation when someone spams with you the same image the same time, posts a meaningless one liner against all white men without backing it up with some reasoning or slanders every single poster by calling him/her a 'fagg*t"
Take for example a user who shows up and spams every single YT comment of yours with an gory and horrifying image. YouTube today takes some measures using it's 'AI' to remove those messages. We do the same.
We do the same. We use AI to remove low quality, meaningless posts which PREVENT CANDID conversation.
We don't have any evil intentions and in fact, I am for speaking you mind and having great conversations that enable constructive discussions."

Tl;dr, fuck off to Candid retard

>leaf shilling for a honeypot
woah, there's something you don't see every day

funny how for this example white men are the attacked demographic

youtube.com/watch?v=8B1sRPwK248

This will end being used on all social media, forums, comment sections, etc.

This is like the beginning of skynet.

and the thread has no traffic
and some hollandi is posting shit from /x/

jesus fuck