Cred Forums abandons DRUMPF

HAHA Cred Forums BTFO
>Despite finding Donald Trump’s performance unsatisfactory, Cred Forums and Reddit users, according to various news reports banded together late on Monday night to manipulate an estimated 70 online polls to make it seem as if the Republican presidential nominee had won the first presidential debate at Hofstra University

>As one user correctly noted on message board Cred Forums, “Cred Forums has enough manpower to change the outcome of a poll with 1.3 million votes,” referring to the site’s politics-focused thread.

>Another user tried to put a better spin on Trump’s excuse for alleging stiffing contractors (“Maybe he didn’t do a good job and I was unsatisfied with his work”) by offering up: “As an alpha [Trump] has no problem with asserting his will. You beta cucks wouldnt understand because when the waiter brings you the wrong order you are too busy shoe gazing at your cell phones to dispute in front of your step-sons mom.”

>“Trump won,” another Cred Forums user wrote, alluding to the mainstream media: “MSM in denial but the numbers don’t lie.”

>By Tuesday morning, however, anonymous Cred Forums users awoke to a combination of debate hangover and identity crisis. The Daily Beast pinpointed the alt-right’s tidal shift to Trump’s suggestion that the Democratic National Committee hack might have been perpetrated by “someone sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds.” In a quick phrase, Trump had insulted the hackers and denizens of the internet. Some users felt the need to pivot.

>“How does Cred Forums feel now that the election is over?” a self-aware Cred Forums user asked for us. “I suppose you’ll have to go back to your shitty, miserable life now the Drumpf’s campaign has totally derailed.”

>The very reason we’re hearing all this post-debate discussion of biased moderators and microphones not working is spin for the Trump loss,” another Cred Forums conceded

(Pt 1)

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2016/09/27/pepes-post-debate-identity-crisis-Cred
twitter.com/GauthierBrendan
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/all this post-debate discussion of biased moderators and microphones not working is spin/page/2/
ibtimes.co.uk/brexit-defeated-nigel-farage-concedes-remain-edges-victory-historic-eu-referendum-1567150
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nigel-farage-says-remain-will-8270233
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/eu-referendum-nigel-farage-remain-edge-it-brexit-ukip-a7098526.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rvCO1KyrXgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Perhaps the most noteworthy admission came from a Cred Forums user who openly acknowledged the big scary alt-right’s satirical (and inflammatory) edge: “CTR shills still not realising that pol is a board of satire and our only mission is to meme the retarded manchild to the white house for the lulz.”

>So now we know
salon.com/2016/09/27/pepes-post-debate-identity-crisis-Cred Forums-ditches-donald-trump-after-his-presidential-debate-fiasco/

Wtf im with her now.

This board is ridiculously compromised now. Fucking Salon writers are gauging our responses in order to write articles.
This is the same shit that happened to wizchan after some faggot at SA linked Rodgers to it. Cred Forums will be dead by November at this rate.

Who the fuck is Cred Forums?

>Salon writers
Fucking hell, the stress is getting to me. Let me correct that one - the whores at Salon who suck Jew cock for pennies and chase clickbait in lieu of actual dreams.

>salon is here now
>sees their first bait thread
>agrees with it
>thinks we turned on trump
>better write an article for more shekels

>anybody
>turning on the God Emperor

I often wonder what daily life must be like being this far removed from reality.

Babys first bait thread the article

I think the time is coming to migrate

I'm laughing way too hard at this.

>muh Cred Forums bogeyman
How long before they take the final redpill and start blaming the jews?

Did CTR just kek themselves?

>they dont know that half of this board are people baiting with SJW/anti-trump shit to farm (You)s

They are accusing us of being pick up artists in the comments, i almost shit myself laughing.

>salon.com/2016/09/27/pepes-post-debate-identity-crisis-Cred Forums-ditches-donald-trump-after-his-presidential-debate-fiasco/

We should care about the ridiculous joke called Salon--why? Even many liberals think it's full of shit.

Kek wills it. #I'mWithHer

Holy shit it gets funnier every time I read it. Jesus Christ, Salon is now my new Onion.

The irony is it was probably some Salon-reading CTR idiot who wrote the shit they thought was by us. Kek

The shills just feel emboldened whenever Trump screws up.

Cred Forums was mostly Hillary posters during the whole Khan thing.

It is funny mate. Just read for kek.

>polls are good for the people so U.S. media channels should create them to predict outcomes!
>but only if they go in our favour.

Until the election's over anyway, we should be doing a lot of stuff elsewhere. Just the sad fact of the matter.

Election years are insane, though. 99% of the tiny percentage of the general populace who are aware of us at all will forget about us after the end of the year.

Regardless, I'm Riding the Tiger

>Anonymous posts on 4chin are "news" now
We're big league now.

It was funny. You're right. But I guess part of why I like anonymity here is that it has a secretive, private aspect to it. Or it did. I don't like the idea of mingling--against my will--with the very chucklefucks I came here originally to get away from. Something like that, anyway!

>someone sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds.
Was i the only one who genuinely thought this was a shoutout to us?

Unleash the goreposts to drive away the journoshits

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the online polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Compromised? How old do you think this site is

Look guys I'm a huge trump supporter. I've been with him since the day he announced he was running and said "build a wall". Yes through every controversy and bullshit MSM pulled. I was still with him. But after last night we have to be serious, we can't be delusional we just have to admit that if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep.

At first I thought all the bait threads last night were annoying, but now I change my mind.
Jesus Christ, these people are so gullible and retarded.

wishful thinking op

>mfw more normie immigration

>not posting archive

Hallo Salon Employees!!

How does it feel to lie to fund your Starbucks Coffee and iTunes MP3 Downloads?

Remember when you were young and ready to take over the world with your dreams of becoming an honest journalist.

Now you are nothing but an establishment shill and liar. Nice life!

pol gets an average of under a thousand users a day, how desperate is ctr?

I can start up a site. I already have the domain and have unlimited bandwidth usage with my godaddy acct. Anyone have a link to a Cred Forums shell I can set up?

they must be assblasted to hell and back

OP you're article is amusing. +1 winrars to you.

What is the purpose of these attacks? what do (((they))) hope to accomplish?

how does it feel to know that your shitposting is suitable discussion material for the most pretentious periodicals in the world

the interesting thing is that they are willingly ignoring the incredibly obvious fact of the anonymous nature of this board, no one here represents anyone or anything but their own anonymous contribution

they're actually making the 'Cred Forums is one person' fallacy

they are literally here, right now, reading our board and taking us seriously

>This is what the shills actually believe

>CTR shills making pro-trump pasta and posting it everywhere so as to be annoying while being pro-trump in order to make us stop supporting trump by associating trump supporters with being annoying
You are getting better but it still is not enough. You finally got to 3D chess but remember that Trump is playing 10D chess.

>not using le ebin nntpchan decentralized meme fortress of doooooooooom

what is WRONG with you?

They're reading this thread right now.

>normie thinking posting with a pepe will make him fit in

(((Salon))) always makes me laugh, quality comedy

>tfw they are taking this all seriously
>INTERNET IS SERIOUS BUSINESS
my balls are hurting from laughing so hard

Who is this 400lbs hacker known as Cred Forums

So if I post here, will it be 21th century version of going in front of a camera and yell "HEY MOM I'M ON TV!"?

(((They)))

>Cred Forums BTFO
Wtf I'm #Mentallyhill now.

yes
DICKS OUT FOR JOURNALISTS

Reddit is actually getting more heat than Cred Forums since the Reddit community is bigger I guess. Don't be worried friends.

Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt.

Salon quoting anonymous Cred Forums sources.

They have really hit rock bottom in the credibility department.

>I don't like the idea of mingling--against my will--with the very chucklefucks I came here originally to get away from. Something like that, anyway!
Coming to this site - any part of this site - and posting is easy for even the stupidest internet user to do. Staying for the long haul is what makes an user an user.

Stop SPYING ON US.

Can't they see the fucking "Anonymous" on everyone's name?

Anyone want to get together and wait for these Salon people to leave there work and then break all of their fingers?

I knew Salon was bad, but wow. This is beyond pathetic.

What a low energy article. I'm taking a shit right now and I could come up with better bait than that on mobile.

So let's get this straight: (((they))) send in hired shills to correct the record on pol. They cherry-pick those posts and exclaim "SEE GOYS, EVEN THE HACKER 4CHIN IS TURNING AGAINST DRUMPF!!! :DDDDDDDD"

Meanwhile talking to regular working Americans today, they pointed out Trump made good points and no one changed their minds on $Hillary.

Beat it, Salon. Nobody cares and Hulkamania is going to ride wild on your ass next.

>gas lighting Cred Forums
Shiggy diggy niggys

>Keyboard racists support Trump. This makes him look bad
>Keyboard racists now abandoning Trump. This also makes him look bad.

I am Anonymous too, wait.... we are all the same person?

wtf I love salon now.

That's not true at all. I am praying to Trump twice as often now.

If you had told me last year that the media would eventually be referring to Trump as "God Emperor" and that Pepe would be classified as a hate symbol, I would have said you were insane.

It's a good thing that the media believes this I guess

So these Salon and Daily Beast employees shitposted on Cred Forums last now, and today they are pretending like we turned on him?

Ok

They're just trolling us at this point. They only get clicks though rage bait. NOBODY takes them seriously. Don't fall for the low-quality bait.

>another user tried to put a better spin on Trump’s excuse for alleging stiffing contractors (“Maybe he didn’t do a good job and I was unsatisfied with his work”) by offering up: “As an alpha [Trump] has no problem with asserting his will. You beta cucks wouldnt understand because when the waiter brings you the wrong order you are too busy shoe gazing at your cell phones to dispute in front of your step-sons mom.”

This gets funnier every time I see it. Just imagining a normie reading this and being so appalled by it when it's so tame by Cred Forums standards.

Hahaha they make the posts themselves
Then report them as authentic anons

There have been invasions before. This'll blow over.

Besides their misunderstandings will drive normies away.

Man, i posted the entire thing here for you to read, salon wouldnt do that since they get no $$$

they can't innoculate themselves against this place
they will be come to understand

1,000 users a day? That must be seriously outdated. We get like 500k posts a week now.

>writing an article based on a fucking thread full of anonymous indonesian basket-weaving enthusiasts
FUCKING NORMIES
GET OUT

slide thread is slide

The only thing we can do is amp up gore, saying nigger and kike etc instead of that faggot Google shit. They find that shit distasteful

tfw shilling the polls for Hillary

Were still pro trump, fuck off with your shills.

It isn't gonna stop. It's never gonna stop. The ride never ends.

LOL!!!!

This is like buzzfeed going on here and saying "I love fucking boi pucci"

Then writing an article about how Cred Forums is turning into a tranny paradise. Nice try faggot

I don't know, I re watched the debates and I think almost any one will agree he slaughtered her for the first 45 minutes. I was on Cred Forums last night and I thought he actually got shit on cause I watched it with my pro Hillary relatives. It's clear he either won, or was edged out by just a bit by Clinton. Very interesting debate, did not disappoint.

I'm a little baffled how anyone could think Clinton won that debate. Unless its from lowered expectations of "if she doesn't go onstage and drop multiple shartbombs then its a win" I just don't see how a working brain could reach that conclusion.

Trump clearly won the first few rounds and the rest while Clinton lost them. But she started off at a medium level and never improved, while Trump improved over time and was clearly getting under clinton's skin as her performance diminished. Its a clear 10-0 decision.

The very reason we're hearing all this post-debate discussion of biased moderators and microphones not working is spin for the Clinton loss.

Now, a debate performance is in the eye of the beholder, supporters or either candidate are going to come away from it thinking their side won. But objectively one side does better than the other and in this first debate Trump pulled off a win of moderate proportions.

>Not making thousands of posts per dayI am the only Irish person that posts on Cred Forums.

Ever see the threads with thr Irish vs English arguments? All me.

There's no turning back now, Cred Forums is now regular mainstream news and every faggot ass cuck normie is going to be shitposting here and spying for shill article material. They can literally come here, post some random shit and blame it on the 'alt-right' and nobody can do anything about it. You fucking faggots have killed Cred Forums.

twitter.com/GauthierBrendan

I have to admit I was pretty let down when she didn't choke at all. She was making some weird fucking faces but held it together.

As long as were are memeing retards into Presidents,lets meme Gary Johnson now.
#Aleppo4president

LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHART

by the way I adopted this pasta from someone else, and they only posted it once, and it made it into the salon article

therefore the salon writer is responsible for the original pasta

how sad he couldn't find a good quote he had to make up his own

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/all this post-debate discussion of biased moderators and microphones not working is spin/page/2/

God I can't wait to make the hint clear to our lefty brothers senpai.

thats what tumblr said bimbo..
and look what happened

and they have no proof that they didn't make it themselves. you can't seriously cite fucking Cred Forums for information. you never could

>wizchan
>pre-ER

My brother!

Umm, Trump DID win. And the best part? He was holding back! He is saving is BEST material for the final debate. He won't be making the same mistake Mitt Romney did! Believe me!

Hillary is a compulsive liar. Her canned responses and giant ear to ear grin didn't fool anybody. She is a CROOK. Plain and simple. And everybody knows it.

And as if that isn't enough, the MODERATOR teamed up with Hillary and attacked Trump! How many follow up questions does Trump get? Seven! How many did Hillary get? NONE.

And Trump KNEW it would be unfair going in. He knew it. Hillary was practically spoon fed while Trump was grilled like a Texas T-bone!

Do you honestly think Hillary won because she calmly read her answers off her paper? And was smiling like an jackass? And Just because of that she won? Fuck no. She is damaged goods. She has a DIRTY track record. She is SHADY. And if you can't see that your an MORON!!

We need to redpill Salon.

ibtimes.co.uk/brexit-defeated-nigel-farage-concedes-remain-edges-victory-historic-eu-referendum-1567150

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nigel-farage-says-remain-will-8270233

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/eu-referendum-nigel-farage-remain-edge-it-brexit-ukip-a7098526.html
IT'S OVER

THE DREAM IS DEAD

I WANT TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF

WE R STUCK TO THE EU NOW

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>>As one user correctly noted on message board Cred Forums, “Cred Forums has enough manpower to change the outcome of a poll with 1.3 million votes,” referring to the site’s politics-focused thread.
lmao, he was being sarcastic

I know that researching Cred Forums is hard, but for fucks sake salon. This is the people reporting ebola Chan was actually being worshipped all over again.

Salon can't be red pilled

Is this post supposed to be a joke because in that case you've successfully trolled me

So Salon and CTR are now creating boogeymen?

>shilled hard
>report on shilling

Tell your MSN shit to someone who cares. Go back to tumbler CTR.

Normies who don't know how Cred Forums works won't give a shit. Shills will post shit here, quote themselves and blame Cred Forums, and the audience will eat it up. Going by how they're literally quoting Cred Forums posts now it's obvious they've finally caught up and are now going to milk this place for shekelbait, shitposting all over the place in the meantime.

My trips say otherwise, we shall raid their comment section. Starting with OP's article.

and I was successfully trolled

I'm a little baffled how anyone could think Clinton won that debate. Unless its from lowered expectations of "if she doesn't go onstage and drop multiple shartbombs then its a win" I just don't see how a working brain could reach that conclusion.

Trump clearly won the first few rounds and the rest while Clinton lost them. But she started off at a medium level and never improved, while Trump improved over time and was clearly getting under clinton's skin as her performance diminished. Its a clear 10-0 decision.

The very reason we're hearing all this post-debate discussion of biased moderators and microphones not working is spin for the Clinton loss.

Now, a debate performance is in the eye of the beholder, supporters or either candidate are going to come away from it thinking their side won. But objectively one side does better than the other and in this first debate Trump pulled off a win of moderate proportions.

they are jews

Hi salon. It's fun here isn't it.

Since I know you fucking Salon leeches are lurking, please look at this.

This is the single most important issue in politics and you kikes won't touch it. That's what irritates me.

Mfw there is over six gorillion of us fully armed with dank racist memes.

And in the process of doing so, you stupid faggots are going to attract thousands of SJWs who believe they're in good company because they don't get the joke. Thanks for helping to kill Cred Forums.

>“Cred Forums has enough manpower to change the outcome of a poll with 1.3 million votes,” referring to the site’s politics-focused thread.

Why do normies call the various boards, "threads"? My real life friends always say this when they are trying to understand Cred Forums. "So they have a thread about video games?" No, it's a board about video games, containing threads about video games?

ree'd softly

Journalists get upset at the sight of pictures of smirking green frogs.

Pose pepes

>Hillary was supposed to make Donald Trump look like a complete retard "DUHHHH I DUNNO DUUHH DUURRRP WUTS A LEEPO"
>Trump was supposed to make Hillary shart her pantsuit and die using high-energy meme magic

So nobody won and I guess 400 lb. hacker was the best meme

>“I suppose you’ll have to go back to your shitty, miserable life now the Drumpf’s campaign has totally derailed.”

Its like they didnt understand the new southpark episode at all.

Lol, thats not how it works. You cant be stopped if you go against the SJW grain.

So if they think they are in good company but you spout niggers then they will get upset and write back which in return is free tears and You's

this is a salon comment.
may be a shill or may be someone who heard about this fake white-supremacist-pepe meme.
what is true and what is false, at this point?

Thank you, user, the image of some dude lowering his head to reee under his breath just made my day.

>I suppose you’ll have to go back to your shitty, miserable life now

you spend your time trolling these people...what does that say about your shitty miserable life?

wew lad

>quoting literal CTR shills in an article

Lmao

>koch brothers not responsible for over 50% of GOP donations
your chart is wrong

Sage

This. Tumblrfats go home.

youtube.com/watch?v=rvCO1KyrXgM

Is this the meme you're referring to?

>Lol, thats not how it works. You cant be stopped if you go against the SJW grain.

No, it's exactly how it works if they decide to remain here and begin to outnumber us. The same shit happened to Cred Forums during Chanology when the moralfag flood began to outnumber oldfag channers. They changed the demographics of the website so much that we went from an apolitical entity that loved anime, memes, fapping, and lulz to a "hardcore leftist website." Even now most older newfags believe Cred Forums used to be a far left website instead of what we initially were.

>Spam Nazi thread
>Spam Gore thread
>Dox newfags
>Become the internet's anus once again

MAKE Cred Forums GREAT AGAIN

>Cred Forums will be dead by November at this rate.
I just want the Trump shills to leave.

>voting for your candidate is manipulation

oooooookay grandma

Eventually it'll get to the point where there are 10 SJWs for every 5 "nigger" posts. Several Cred Forums boards have already gone to shit because they've been overrun by cancerous outsiders. You should know better about foreign invaders, sweden.

this is a love/hate image

Is that irony, or is that part of the narrative?

I don't think it matters what was said on either side, this is all identity politics; you just sling unfounded character assassination attempts and make guilt-by-association arguments; then you use the bait threads and shill threads to support your opinion, treating "4 Chan" as some monolithic echo chamber, asserting both its ignorance while espousing its influence over the political process. This scares normies, gets them to the voting booths to vote blue so the "basement dwellers don't win", and then the msm laughs all the way to the bank, secure for another four years to freely espouse globalism and corrupt trade practices while the government and super PACs milk millennials and the middle class for 60% of their paycheck on bad debt and inflated CPI goods while slave driving them into their obese, medication-aided, HFCS and preservative-fueled early graves.

When is the race war again?

>went to salon, expected lazy, shit researched article with supbar writing
>still let down

It's not even clickbait anymore.

No, Senpai noticed us :3

You're welcome Panama
I have roommates so I have to be quiet

>“Cred Forums has enough manpower to change the outcome of a poll with 1.3 million votes,”

Are they implying there is more than 3 shitposters here?

That our ranks have swollen to 1.3 million?

>salon writer 1 posts a wtf I love Hillary now -shitpost
>this just in: the hacker known as Cred Forums has left Drumpf for Hillary t. salon writer 2

This

It's already dead, this era peaked at 9/11 2016 then it died on the 88888888 get when that leaf ruined all the magic

Now it's a slow decline in tune with the western world, enjoy the ride

If "reporters" are looking for a response here's mine.

NIGGER

why is Cred Forums in the news in this fashion...

is MSM really this fucking stupid?

AAAAAH
GET THE FUCK OFF MY Cred Forums YOU NORMALFAG TRASH
YOU DID THIS
I HATE YOU

>HAHA Cred Forums BTFO
says increasingly nervous man starting the 18489th topic on the matter in the last two hours.

Wtf I love hillary now

TIME TO REV UP THE MEMES LADS

I thought Trump accused Trigglypuff of hacking the DNC.

>thread
>board
Politics aside, journalists are the laziest, sloppiest people alive today.

>Salon

Wew. Lad.

>a politically incorrect board on a Tibetan shadow puppet forum
>compromised

niggers

Good one bro XD

>Cred Forums

Who is this 4chin?
This fucking leet haxxor!
This 400 pound guy.
This Drumpf troll poster!

Is this the Alt Righ---- PEPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top kek

These absolute retards don't understand how any of this works. This only drives normies here to be offended and then redpilled.

Praise kek

Sage

>every post on Cred Forums is 100% serious
>2 posts represents the entire board
Fuck's sake

>good one bro XD

So if i vote in an online poll i found on Cred Forums that means it's rigged??

We Edward Bernays now.

>giving attention to bottom feeders
thanks salon

So which was more difficult, cherry picking the comments for your half-assed narrative or giving up the last remnants of your journalistic integrity?

Who am I kidding, you never had such a thing.

Hillary was high at the debate. Do you know which drugs she was taking? I'd like to get some.

Yeah, i'm already spending most of my time on Reddit.
/r/Politics has much better political discussions and actually enforces rules.

>Reporting on Cred Forums threads as news

A reminder that Cred Forums's anonymous posting allows ANYONE to create threads/responses. Any of these threads could have been made by the writers of the article themselves.

How retarded is this anyway? Cred Forums is shitposting central, practically nothing here is said seriously. Hell, I freely admit to posting "Trump BTFO" comments just to watch people rage about them. It doesn't mean I'm not voting for Trump.

This is lower than low, this is like writing a news story on what the gardener's wife told you on Gossip night

Yes

>“How does Cred Forums feel now that the election is over?” a self-aware Cred Forums user asked for us. “I suppose you’ll have to go back to your shitty, miserable life now the Drumpf’s campaign has totally derailed.”

They really are so fucking mad

nice red herring faggot

Sad.

>they dont know that half of this board are people baiting with SJW/anti-trump shit to farm (You)s

Holy shit.

That was funny as hell, not insulted here Kek.

>Salon
>expects to be validated here

>By Tuesday morning, however, anonymous Cred Forums users awoke to a combination of Hillary Shills and Raids.

Yeah thats pretty accurate.

Sage

>Playing finitely countable dimensional chess
>The Emperor

Grab your memes boys

You idiots are always planning ways to fuck with normies then get pissed when normies come to Cred Forums. Explain this shit to me.

>/r/Politics has much better political discussions

Was that supposed to be a joke?

>writing an article based on anonymous internet posts

Gee really makes one think

>beta cucks quote make it to the news
>quoting their own shills
Why is journalism so shit?

>Salon
Aside from the whole who gives a fuck thing this is the most cringey retarded shit I've heard all day.

They are so desperate they are trying to find dissenting opinions on Cred Forums? What the fuck MSM is dead and rotting.

>2 posts for greentext

Real issues, nigga:

That map cracks me the fuck up.

NOOOOOOO THAT'S NOT TRUE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just Jews trying to stifle the freedom we have here by threatening us with Big Brother. They have absolutely no idea how to tell what is satire here and what is just banter for fun. We've created an impenetrable language that will serve us well in the ongoing Meme Wars.

>CTR rigs polls
>>ermagerd drumf is finish
>pol rigs polls
>>ermagerd drimf is fimish

>“CTR shills still not realising that pol is a board of satire and our only mission is to meme the retarded manchild to the white house for the lulz.”

is this true? what the hell did i spend all this money on hats for?

goddamn it, Cred Forums
i've been memed on for the last time

Now now user there are still some who believe the meme is true. Don't make fun of the less fortunate.

>ermagerd drumf is finish
jesus christ what

This is hilarious, are they actually giving credence to the idea that we're serious political activists worthy of profiling, analysis and coverage? I'm just a NEET, sat scratching my balls on my comfy chair in front of my PC, here for the shits and giggles. BTW Salon are sitting reading this thread, trying to glean our next move or something like that. It really is hilarious.

Exactly, this place is for the politically marginalised. The thought of the people who marginalise us coming here kinda enrages me a little. I've heard it summarised thusly: there are two types of people, those who want to be left alone and those who wont leave them alone.

stay anonymous and anarchic /pol. if you do, you are untouchable.. and "they" know it.

dis desu senpai

Who the fuck cares? Cred Forums alone is ten times stronger than any middling media outlet like (((Salon))) or (((Vox))) just because of free speech.

Don't pay attention to the media jews and mind your own business. They just want to hinder free speech. Do you think everyone here hates niggers and want a race war? Well, if you thought that, you were mistaken, they don't. I don't hate niggers and I toss the word around like crazy here because I can. Free speech is a very powerful tool and they know it, they just want to perpetuate themselves in power without any opposition. Thought-crime is becoming real (look at Europe) and that's why they are after this board.

The most ironic thing is that if Cred Forums was a country, it'd probable be the most multicultural of them all. Cred Forums is multikulti on steroids, we are a lot of people of every race, sex, sexual orientation and creed who found this free speech haven because we didn't feel at ease in our communities.

Cred Forums is the very definition of HUMAN FREEDOM, and they won't, they CAN'T take that away from us.

>quads of truth
with her now

this

lel

I've noticed this, everyone here suffers the worst stereotyping and racial slurs imaginable, doesn't matter if you're French, Italian, Brazillian, American, Australian..whatever, It's equal opportunity racism and abuse. When everyone is a abusive racist then no one is. Cred Forums is a diverse community of outcasts and misfits pledged only to Kek's, the heartier the better.

literally this

This faux-white is right. We can't let the cucks tear this place down.

It's only natural that anonymous environments eventually comes down to politically incorrect discourse. The idea that every citizen is doubleplusgood is stupid and naïve, everyone have thoughts they can't air in public. Cred Forums isn't a rare phenomena, it's plain naked human nature.

That's the thing, they can't tear this place down. I mean, they could crash the site, but we would find our way somewhere else.

Quit ranting about the debate, retards, it was yesterday. Push the redpills, newfags are here.

>faux-white

kek

>they are unironically quoting anonymous shitpost threads as if they interviewed people

Where where you when news outlets looked at Cred Forums for serious political insight.

>TFW people don't realize that he was satirically saying our support for Trump is satire
>using Cred Forums
>not knowing that "Cred Forums is satire" is a meme

>TFW we're indescribably deep in the satire such that only the geniuses of inter/pol/ and the FBI (fourchan beaureau of investigation) are capable of comprehending anything here

>TFW Cred Forums itself is an unbreakable encryption to the normies

No wonder Hillary hates internet anonymity so much.
We're an unkillable monster as long as we remain anonymous.

>Salon
>Vox
>serious political insight

>post yfw someone got paid to write this

You're retarded.

>anonymous
>compromised
pick one faggot

Just bring out the "fancy crystals made at home! just mix bleach and ammonia and blow in it with a straw" memes
All we have to do is purge or redpill the normies until we save or destroy the world
it's win-win if you ask me.

That's it, voting hillary now.

I've been laying low. It's like Obama/Romney but with kek meme magic at levels not thought possible.

Literally this

I have not abandoned him.

>for the lulz

Clearly written by someone out of touch with modern Cred Forums language. Flood the board with shill posts then report on your own shilling as a legitimate movement, to try and derail the zeitgeist. Defeatist posts dropped sharply in frequency after American working hours finished. We were raided.

Yea same. I think everyone here would fit just perfectly on reddit