Hilary was given Debate Answers 1 week in advance

>Sources are now reporting that Hillary Clinton was given the debate questions a week in advance.
>Reports are arguing that an NBC Intern was seen delivering a package to Clinton’s campaign headquarters in New York.
>It is being reported that the Intern walked into the headquarters, and went directly into the personal office of Clinton campaign manager Robert Mook. The Intern was spotted wearing a FedEx outfit, but a reporter working with Fox News recognized her and immediately reported what he saw.
When the Fox News reporter raised questions, Clinton’s staff called him “ignorant” and ushered him out of the office and away from their building. The Fox News reporter argues that he stuck around and did not see a FedEx truck anywhere in sight the entire time.

archive.is/gWfFK

Bonus points for

>Holt interrupted Trump a record 41 times, either to “fact-check” him or to ask a follow-up question. Conversely, Clinton was only interrupted 7 times during the course of the 90-minute debate.
archive.is/Drfva

DONT LET CTR SLIDE THIS!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/UnitedCitizen01/status/780089679915790340
snopes.com/clinton-received-debate-questions-week-before-debate/
citypaper.com/blogs/the-news-hole/bcpnews-someone-revived-the-baltimore-gazette-to-spread-fake-bullshit-20160923-story.html
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/debate-flash-poll/
nyclu.org/content/stop-and-frisk-data
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DAMN IT BUMP!!!!!!

what the fuck

BUMP IT YOU NIGGERS
DON'T LET (((THEM))) CORRECT THIS RECORD

DAMN IT BUMP again

Bumping

bumping

fuck shills

It wouldn't be surprising, but in order to make normies even consider this, you need hard evidence or at least more serious sources.

CTR SHILLS BTFO

Gonna need better sources. I want to believe.

bump make this viral

Which sources? Citation needed.

Bump

bumping for potential

Where were Hillary's "tough" questions?

It would make her weird "prepared for the presidency" rehearsed line make sense, just in case he accused her of such.

Bump

>according to sources

Tell me when you have something you worth my time

SOMEONE GET SECURITY CAM FOOTAGE

Bump for interest

I wouldn't be surprised. Most of her answers were blatantly scripted.

It is interesting that Trump supporters simultaneously claim he won it going away, and that the only reason he lost is that Hillary cheated, or the mic was broken, or there was something in her ear...

>implying a kiwi's time is worth anything

back to the paddock

no real sources

>given questions one week in advance

I really doubt this, it has to be the other way around. The media licks Clinton ass, they only push Clinton talking points and one of the previous Wikileaks showed that dem. operatives routinely sent talking points and questions to media figures to attack Sanders and Trump.

She got the questions a week before the debate AND STILL FUCKING LOST
hahahaha

A week in advance and she still had to dodge every single question.

>Hilary was given Debate Answers
Trump shills in full damage control.

Do you think Hillary could resist a fair debate? Imagine if Cred Forumsacks were the ones asking the questions, pls...

he won despite her cheating

It's delightful to see Trump's apologists clumsily mimicking his trademark "sources are reporting" vague citation. Which sources are those again?

Oh, the imaginary sources that say that wrong is right and bad is good and down is up. How convenient for you that this source is always available when you need it.

>baltimore gazette
not even a real news site senpai

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

Comes as no surprise, called it two weeks prior.

I thought this sounded familiar, here's a tweet from 2 days ago.

twitter.com/UnitedCitizen01/status/780089679915790340

I'm not sure what debate you were watching because Trump shriveled up like a little bitch and did a face plant.

Was Trump high on cocaine?

SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF

Damn I just had a badass dinner in Italy. Fucking Hillary's supporters are such unculture rednecks that are an utter embarrassment to our country. MAGA!!!

This is fucking sad. My God how pathetic is she?
This is even below Jeb! tier levels of sadness

DO WE HAVE ACTUAL PROOF THOUGH?
WE CAN'T STOOP TO THEIR LEVEL.

Nice sources there trumpshill

I guess the ear piece narrative failed huh

no shit

Regardless, Trump still delivered solid answers for the questions asked without prior knowledge of them, like Shillary.

Perfext, but we need more evidence

Sad twats. Give it up. Trump got schlonged. Better luck next time.

bump for interest.

BUMPU

I knew that son of a bitch cheated. Notify Trump and see if he can get the people that sets up the debates to not do this shit.

Bumpbump

So then we got two scenarios:

1. Hillary's goons told NBC to give her softballs and Trump stupid questions like the birther issue. Hillary was then told about this and thus had time to prepare.

2. NBC, already big time Hillbots, told Hillary in advance what would be asked

BAMPIN'

Looks delicious. Visiting Rome in your travels?

#hillarywashigh
Hillary was the one smiling and gigling. She even twirled and waddled like a duck!

She was on some good shit!!!

wew lad

Spread the message

If her idea of preparing for a debate is using a cheat sheet I'd hate to see what she's doing to prepare for the presidency

Leafs carry messages from the old wise maple tree who sees all and knows all.

Mart sharters should not ignore this.

wtf I hate FedEx now!

the question toward the end (Holt was running out of time, really had to get it in) that setup Hillary's sexism attack was so obvious...

Nah Hillary got schlonged harder. The polls say so

>durrr my microphone wasn't working
>hurrr she had questions in advance
cry more trumpets

Where's the original?

>a
>l
>e
>a
>f

>Yes, I prepared to be president instead of doing what you did and spending my time with the filthy commoners!"

They both sound equally likely.

reminder that they took papers off her podium immediately after debate and handed them off to moderator

The amount of shills makes my happening senses tingle

Spread this and Dig. If there is something, we will find it.

>Anti slide bump.

For ctr genocide and country!

You mean like the email question that she handled a thousand times more gracefully than Drumpf?

It's literally the image in the OP
Stupid google

>Preparing for the debate
That's not the accusation.

No-one has a problem with Hillary preparing for the debate.

The problem is that she prepared the debate.

>according to sources
that's hard hitting journalism right there

Bump

At least it's something vaguely resembling actual journalism.

>I'm sorry.
This is literally all she had.
Fucking cunt should be locked up.

No, the original. We don't need your kike edits here.

Piss off mahmud. Get the fuck out of my country.

Bump, have this been news yet?

The real original.
Stop posting JIDF shoops.

This right here. Cred Forums BTFO

>you said something demeaning to two women specifically
>you must hate all women
>let's ignore the 987,015,372 things you've said about men because who cares

Retarded

oh , sorry, i also need that as well.

BUMP
U
M
P

The people must know
The people must act
The people must vote

TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP

Is anybody surprised by this?

She would have been prosecuted if Obama hadn't emailed her on that system like a dumbass. He doesn't like Clinton either but pressing that would mean he'd face the same charges.

You're all this delusional? Trump got wrecked, and all you can do is blame the moderator. He had every chance to put Clinton in her place, and he fucked every single one up. Grow up, admit defeat, and hope the next one goes better.

they cheated and they still lost, embarrassing

ROFL Is this true? I thought she was just going of on a femfit. We're going to be sorry as hell if we elect a woman president, mark my words.

I'll give Hillary credit for one thing- she's got stamina when it comes to bitching and raising hell.

"Secretary Clinton, how bad did it make you feel when your foundation stole millions of dollars from Haiti?"
This should be a thread, what questions would Cred Forums ask at a biased as fuck debate

Bump to oppose record correction

Might as well prepare for the Civil War if she's President. Got about a little over a month to prepare.

Wouldn't doubt this one bit.

how deep does the rabbit hole go?

i called this long before the debate. Some of you might remember the 4 point list.
2) Clinton's team will have pre-screened and approved the questions in advance.

Its what they do -- cheat.

>Baltimore Gazette
fake and gay

???

Unfortunately, Captain Shit-Dick, the only things that they ever hit Trump on were non-issues.

>birtherism

Non-issue, the Clinton campaign did in fact start that issue, not Trump. The moderator and Clinton were not keen on acknowledging that fact, and Trump came back each time with naming the specific individuals in her camp that were directly responsible.

But then again, non-fucking-issue.

>Real estate lawsuits involving not renting to blacks

Non-issue, Trump was not at fault

>Wahh wahh mean things about 'women'

About o'donnell; usually there's additional evidence to accuse someone of being sexist, in Trump's case, there isn't.

Substance wise, Trump slaughtered Hillary.

c
t
r

A

FUCKING

LEAF

Congrats! You cited 2 fake newspapers

damn nigger moderator

lol so dumb.

this, the narrative spin has been hilarious

these are the death throes of the liberals, nothing but name calling left

Just as rigged as the primaries, all my normie friends on Jewbook think Shillary did well when she was just given softballs all night.

lol this

At the very least, she was aware of the 'first strike' question. There's little doubt in my mind about that.

I'll need more than rumors to believe she knew every questiom, though.

The other three were:

1) The moderator(s) will be clinton supports.

3) The audience will be clinton shills ready to cheer & boo on command.
4) Clinton will have a react team of political hacks with direct one-way communication to the moderator(s) -- & possibly Clinton herself -- to offer follow-up questions, retorts, answers, and advice.

I'm voting Trump but this conspiracy is fucking retarded.

How fucking dumb would you have to be to believe that they would actually hand fucking deliver it and not put it on a goddamn SFTP or email it to two random Gmail accounts?

Christ you tin foil kids are retarded.

Were you watching the same debate I was? Because trump was completely humiliated by the end.

Thanks for your great cyber efforts, really thanks you're great isnt he great really The Donald has donated 20 rubles into the vetted fund of your choice

regardless of how much she is cheating, he still has to win, there's no escaping this necessity

(((snopes)))

Absolutely bump

Friendly bump

>I'm voting Trump but

CTR please go

And Cred Forums was right again, woukd you look at that.

Bumping to combat the shills

I don't think you're this dumb

physical transportation is much easier to deny than an electronic record, which could be tracked by anyone on the planet

Oh no! Snopes is liberal media bias!

Go create your own fucking media you whining bitches. Blame the Jews? You've had decades to "fix" and make media "fair" and you failed. Maybe you guys are weak as fuck for being btfo by liberals.

There are literally posts encouraging people to brigade these polls. There is no way you are this retarded.

bumping

How many times did Trump interrupt Holt?

Solid answers like going in circles and repeating the same shit for minutes on end? Sure.

>I'm voting Trump but
how to spot CTR 101

How will Hillary ever recover... oh right, the media will shill for her.

Oh ueah, naturally, it's bregading when trump supporters are encouraged to vote, but when hillary supporters are encoureged to "vote" by paid celebrities it's unbiased. KYS CTR.

They are that retarded. They know that they rigged the polls, we all know they rigged the polls and they reference the rigged polls as evidence. Alt right at its best.

You're a conspiracy theorist

Why am I not surprised

>Trump voters are shills for Hillary
huh?

>snopes
consider my record corrected

>Doesn't believe literally everything Donald does is perfect.
>Must be CTR shill

Conservatives are weak as fuck if they can't get past the Jew controlled liberal media. This has been an accusation for decades now and nothing has changed. You guys are weak as fuck.

That's literally how public perception works. We have become the Jew. You were here last night friendo, you all were, maybe you should've tried to counter the big bad poll riggers. But you didn't.

When Shillary Clitton inevitably wins America is going to have a fucking full on civil war. Stock up Amerisharts, you'l need to defend your snack stashes.

She won guys, christ.

You dont have to like a candidate to admit they won.

And what if this case is actually real? You think anyone is gonna give Fox News the time of day?

If repubs focus on trying to push a contreversy with no hard evidence, they're just gonna fuck themselves over.

They need to just focus on getting trump to not say stupid shit and have a good counter-jab for Clinton's. "Why not?" is a rebuttal for the roasted.

First, I do not support Hillary. At all. Fucking rancid candidate.

Second, there is a fine line between brigading and voting. Brigading begins when you encourage your user base to use proxies to vote in polls multiple times.

Third, I can see you didn't pass middle school English. Perhaps you should take a step back from politics, where you're failing, and try again.

Anyone who has to lend their post credibility by stating "I'm voting Trump but" obviously isn't voting Trump. A normal person would just say their opinion and let it stand on its own legs. CTR is nervous that they wont be taken seriously, so they begin their posts by saying "I was for Trump" or "I'm voting for Trump." Shills have done this for years.

"Blatantly scripted" by HER you mouth-breathing dingus

Are you not aware of how extensive her debate prep was?

Not even commenting on OP's topic, your stupidity compelled me to post

Die

Fucking shit I hate Hillary Clinton so goddamn much. She deserves to burn in hell for 1,000,000 lifetimes

>Baltimore Gazette

bunk ass source

Because it doesn't matter. Hillary's campaign actively monitors this site 24/7 so as soon as they started rigging the polls they were on it and reported it to the media. That's why you don't hear shit about the online polls on TV right now. They have hard evidence that Cred Forums and other alt right communities rigged them.

"Secretary Clinton, your actions recently demonstrate someone in frail health, can you do some push ups or maybe run in place for 30 seconds?"
"Secretary Clinton, do you know just how badly your private email was a violation of just about evey policy and law concerning information storage. Can you say the following without smiling or laughing: "I am untouchable by the FBI."

The deer poster without his proxy.

Hmm.

This is defamation at best pol.

I thought pol wasn't so much of an echo chamber that the moment their candidate loses a debate, they claim it was "rigged" or "biased against trump.

There is still more debates to come. Trump just needs to do his homework and beat Hillary. Not that hard.

You use "I vote trump but" because you think you'll be accepted as one of us, so that you can appeal to our newfound "common interest" to criticize trump under the guise of an unwilling supporter as opposed to full blow shill.
You are outed. We all know who you are.

Word Mr Boox

Thanks for correcting the record

>If people who disagree with you vote in the poll it is rigged
This is what liberals actually believe.

Everything in this debate was rigged in Hilary's favor. Everything. She is a dangerous psychopath. None of us are safe until she is behind bars.

How are you going to rig the polls, and then fucking cite them on the same exact site that encouraged people to do it? Do you live in some kind of delusion?

holy fuck

This user is a gentleman and a scholar (even though he's romanian)

>Trump just needs to do his homework and beat Hillary. Not that hard.

Really enjoying my 5 cents per (you). Thanks!

>waaaah liberal media bias!
>It's so unfair!

Conservatives getting btfo by liberal media Jews for decades and are so weak they can't beat them.

Who gives a shit, it's obvious trump is a hillary plant considering he didn't use any of the strongest material against her. Fuck, he used the emails as a fucking defense for his tax returns and that's it. So what if hillary cheated again? The media will bury the story and trump won't call it out.

Has any other news agency run this story?

Or we legitimately believe Trump lost? Remember when Obama lost to Romney back in the first debate back in 2012, and a lot of his supporters accepted it? Maybe you should try that.

>what are cardioid-patterns microphones

is it just me, or was Hillary sitting back a bit on her podium? if that's the case, then the microphone's pickup pattern could hide her own throat cleaning, snorts, and coughs. Especially considering her snickering--if THAT wasn't picked up, then her noises wouldn't be picked up.

tl;dr Hillary just took advantage of microphone patterns, since the microphones used were evidently not omni-directional.

Big if true.

No, you actually believe that the polls weren't rigged. We're you not on Cred Forums or Cred Forums last night? There were threads and Trumpians spamming instructions on how to vote multiple times and to use scripts to vote Trump. Did you not see this?

Bump. I wouldn't doubt it

What got me was the last question.

Every question seemed empty except for the last question.

>Are you willing to accept the results out the election?

Has that question ever been asked in a presidential debate??

>Clinton admits about the emails during the debates
>Hasn't got arrested on the spot

This bitch needs to be put out of her misery.

Everything was so fucking wrong and staged with her.

>Had an earpiece which the person on the other end tells her what to say. Literally cheating
And the funny thing last 2 debates Obama was legit and he never used one. Neither did Romney or the other canidates for the 2008 and 2012 elections.

>Clinton looked well
She was either drugged up as usual or used her body double.

>She had a week in advance in debate answers
Again she cheated.

Hope in the next 2 debates Trump really gets her to pass out and cause her health issues to really kick in possibly leading to death.

What deer poster?

So did you shills get yelled at last night when you failed to dominate the polls/hashtags?

This needs to get out

Is there any other means than liberal media?

buhrwamp

KEK

AND EVEN WITH THE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS SHE STILL BUNGLED IT

THE FIRST TIME SHE DEBUTED HER "TRUMPED-UP TRICKLE-DOWN" SOUNDBYTE SHE TOTALLY FLUBBED IT

CLINTON CAMPAIGN IS GARBAGE AT MEMES, LIBKUCKS JUST LACK THE SKILLS TO MEME, SHOULD JUST STOP TRYING

My favorite is when they do this, and are then astounded when people say he lost. How can someone be THIS delusional?

To the best of my knowledge, no. It really was a bizarre question to ask.

No, the president would not be charged

You are very stupid

Did you know that?

Is this a normal election where we have 2 candidates accusing one another of hatred, racism and bigotry? That's why they were asked the question.

yes, two fucking mongolian igloo-crafting discussion boards against literally every media outlet in America

WE R ANONYMOUS

Naw, we were watching Trump punch himself in face repeatedly. No need to rig polls.

Well it's not like libs and Demofags can complain, they do this shit every election. It's called voter fraud, at least an online poll i inconsequential.

blah blah blah

you didn't even post proof

Lol you think this is the only place white nationalists gather?

>THE FIRST TIME SHE DEBUTED HER "TRUMPED-UP TRICKLE-DOWN" SOUNDBYTE SHE TOTALLY FLUBBED IT

You know she had a team of writers working for months

I wouldn't doubt it. She seemed so robotic and scripted.

Ah yes, memes, the best way to run a country.

Ahahaha CTR btfo

Yes. The system is garbage and the PC nonsense is a dead horse.

So now its Cred Forums AND the evull whitey that rig all the polls?

well - guess what: whitey IS rigging the polls. It's called voting for the guy who's gonna kick your black asses out

wouldn't surprise me, this shit is rigged

>it's her turn

kill me this country is so fucked

> guys, I am trying to undermine trump's victory, but I totally don't support killary
Except nobody encoraged proxying.
>hehe sorry bud but you seem to have made a spelling mistake
I'm phoneposting and I have thick fingers. Neck yourself shill.

Aww, someone's upset.

We should come up with the most cringe worthy, shit tier meme of all time and spread it around facebook and twitter as the hot new meme that will sink Trump

>Obama doesn't like Clinton
>Although he's been doing acts of terrorism such as supporting ISIS

What a dumbass Obama is. If he hates her, why did he pick her for Sec of State when he started his first term?

Im almost sad, because i Know this is CTR's last big push.
They fucked up so bad last night. Hillary is prolly going to murder half of them for failing her.

Don't work out alone ok guys. You made this board fun and you will be missed.

>brigading

this is literally a CTR term for 'Cred Forums won the online polls'

>because Hillary's campaign actively monitors this site 24/7
That's obvious.

FOX did report them, and the hashtag #TrumpWonDebate was #1 trending. Every liberal who goes to post smugly on Trump's twitter will see the polls we participated in, just exercising our vote, by the way. Nothing wrong with that. The news media is coming closer and closer to irrelevance. But, say she DID win them, by your logic they would be reported on. So by your logic, we suppressed the idea that Clinton won the debate. Sounds like a win.

And you had the opportunity to thwart us, but you didn't. We gave you the links, the tools. But you just couldn't. You're so pathetic, all of you.

Dirty nappy headed Riggers

originally those plates of differently sliced pork were used to root out heretics during the inquisition

Bump for u

You're fucking delusional m8. It's not just the polls. Anytime there's a live chat to discuss events or debates they are spammed by you guys raiding it. You guys call out liberals on censorship and limiting freedom of speech and you fucking do the same thing to your opposition. How dare people have different views than you and dislike Trump! Maybe you guys are the actual SJWs? Ever consider that?

bump meme majik dis

This unfortunately, pics or it didn't happen.

>democracy is only okay when the person I like wins

Somehow this makes perfect sense.

The "I'm prepared to be president" line seemed like it was fucking made in advance.

And even if it's true, she still somehow managed to fucking lose.

>Democracy was hijacked by the majority

Really makes you think...

Oh lord, you ARE this stupid. There were (and still are) posts in Cred Forums that instructed people on how to vote multiple times. I'm sorry that you're having a tough time with this, maybe I could break it down some more? Perhaps you would like actual clips from the debate? Would the one where he casually suggested blowing up an enemy for 'taunting' work? How about where he calls himself smart for not paying taxes?

OH WAIT, I got one, how about the one where he casually mentions a racist, unconstitutional method to help 'cut down on crime' in the name of 'law and order.'

>democracy hijacked my the majority
top kek, please tell me its a troll account

Fucking Canada

>democracy was hijacked by the majority once again
Is this a troll?

>Democracy was hijacked my the majority
Kek confirms dirty, nappy headed Riggers

>Clitton
>shit-tier Bantz from the bong

If by winning, you meaning showing people how to vote multiple times, then celebrating a "win" like a bunch of prehistoric neanderthals, then yes, I suppose you're correct.

You call liberals pathetic and you guys have to rig online polls and censor the opposition, and for decades now you can't even beat the liberal media apparently ran by jews. You're the definition of pathetic.

So she would play ball in 2012.

Fuck off leaf; you can't even vote in this election.

my god, I'm done with you americucks, it's too much corruption

no, see, Cred Forums never called raiding polls 'brigading'. you CTR shills were apparently briefed to use this term though.

That was actually one of the cringiest moments of the debate. Luckily she paid actors to clap for these exact moments.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sandniggers of Europe

I think he's just pacing himself. A slightly sub-par performance in the first one, perhaps holds his own in the second, then WHAMMO he'll take the bitch to town.

fucking hope so, anyway.

And who knows, a raghead might decide to blow up a shopping centre, or she faints, either way and he walks it.

Except trump shat all over her career. All hillary managed to do was say he's mean for saying things and racist for going after obama JUST like she did.
This is your last (you) shill, enjoy the rupees.

>not in America, can't vote so doesn't matter

Also what kind of braindead statement is that. "I'M PREPARING TO BE PRESIDENT WHILE RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT"; no fucking shit. What is Trump doing? Not preparing? Fuck off. That was the most obvious statement EVER and only Clinton will get credit for that because she has a stinky old pussy.

Fuck I hate this planet.

Wtf is a repub

Super casual, pal. Your cavalier demeanor must be indicative of how goddamn cool you must be IRL

>ltg

Disgusting.

'No fly no buy' is just 'stop and frisk' by a federal agency.

If stop and frisk is racist and unconstitutional, then hillary's no fly no buy is too.

No, we need the actual cartoon; this is close, but I'm pretty sure there was a merchant whispering in both the moderator's and Hillary's ear.

Bumpfsggotnigger

>About o'donnell; usually there's additional evidence to accuse someone of being sexist, in Trump's case, there isn't.
If anyone actually remembers the story, Rosie went after Trump's family personally. Trump of course got pissed off and ripped her to shreds.

But since no one likes Rosie at all, he was in the right

I belive that Kek you make the cucks pay for it, or at least I hope

Oh. Shit. You're right. She is so crooked. It all makes sense.

Bump bump bump and remember to tomorrow we have another edition of comey on the stand!!! 9am EST sharp guys

They're literally the same thing, retard.

Seems like most Normie's think Trump won from what I've seen. However the undecidedes and the independents are still on the fence. Don't expect any real changes in the polls

bump

>given the answers in advance
>answers
Was is multiple choice dumbass?

Mhm, delicious trumpet tears.

Would not surprise me to find out this is true. Didn't they do the same thing for her during the primary debates? Need more proofs though.

Why are the baltic states such niggers

>used her body double

JUST

I tried to warn you, but nobody would listen

Liberals already have home field advantage on most of these polls. Plus sharing the polls on Cred Forums and Reddit still doesn't counter the massive liberal social networks. They all share the polls on Twitter and facebook, which we don't do.

The only poll definitively rigged was CNN. They screened the respondents a week beforehand, and even admitted to surveying like twice as many dems and repubs. They declared Hillary the debate winner 67% to 33% and Hillary immediately retweeted. She knew she could never win a fair poll, so the Clinton News Network just rigged one for her. It's such a fucking obvious case of a rigged poll but shills managed to shift the conversation to "drumpfkins brigades the polls!". Fuck off

I saw that painting IRL and stared at it for a good 45 mk minutes trying to imagine the level of bullshit he had to out up with.

You're fucking delusional m8. It's not just the polls. Anytime there's a live chat to discuss events or debates they are spammed by you guys raiding it. You guys call out liberals on censorship and limiting freedom of speech and you fucking do the same thing to your opposition. How dare people have different views than you and dislike Trump! Maybe you guys are the actual SJWs? Ever consider that?

Trump did nothing but shit the bed. People in the audience were literally laughing at him.

Sorry to trigger you, hope your tendies are ok.

Stop and frisk isn't racist; if you don't have a fucking gun you should have nothing to fear, especially in god damn Chicago where murder is through the roof.

Kill yourself please, do the world a favor along with the rest of your ilk. I want a country to live in for the rest of my life, not some dystopia that the left is making it into.

Its always a fucking leaf.

Oh yeah it was fukken hilarious. Since the campaign started she tried to copy trump and coin terms, it never worked, and she never stopped trying.

Saying Nasty things=/=indirectly killing people, starting wars, taking donations from wahabi Saudis, fucking over the poor etc.

The problem with the left these days is that words supposedly hurt more than actions.

>democracy was hijacked by the majority.

I-... is this real?

sure, and haha and kek are the same.

except they aren't.

I agree with you. Both are racist as shit.

Trumpkins in panic mode.

Any other sources that can corroborate this?

>15 posts by this ID

Lurk more you cocksucker, gargle, choke and die on that dick you fucking cum guzzling liberal faggot.

You might have considered that he was never actually asked "why do you hate women" before you wrote a whole paragraph about it.

>I take comics literally

Except it is. Perhaps you should do some research on the amount of black people stopped compared to white people.

Beyond that, it's literally going through someone's stuff without a warrant. This is second grade government.

Yes.

Lol

Hang yourself faggot

This is just pathetic, Cred Forums. You retards will believe anything.

It was actually a great burn, you're just not intelligent enough to enjoy it =]

>you guys
Then why, my little newfag friend, do you get so upset over us participating in polls? If we were not beating them at their own game as you said, then the online polls wouldn't matter. But... you're acting so upset? And you didn't argue my last point at all... So I have to assume you think it was effective. Only now its unfair, because we're doing it.

You're funny, I like you. Don't forget, you're here forever.

>People in the audience were literally laughing at him.

They've laughed at him since the very first republican primary debate; this changes nothing. I don't even really like Trump that much, but the audience was obviously filled with donors, lobbyists, etc. They don't exactly sell tickets to the presidential debate on the street or some shit.

Here ya go. This post was just one of many on Cred Forums and Cred Forums with varying methods of voting multiple times.

Stop and frisk are just frequent terry stops.

Perfectly legal asshole! Lol

Ah, yes, a small nuance in which word I use CLEARLY identifies me as a shill. Your logic is infallible.

TRUMPFAGS LITERALLY HAVING TO RESORT TO A FAKE NEWS SITE

citypaper.com/blogs/the-news-hole/bcpnews-someone-revived-the-baltimore-gazette-to-spread-fake-bullshit-20160923-story.html

No, because this "baltimore gazette" is a fake news source.

This.

That's a great excuse if you're 5 years old and just broke a vase. Not if you're a grown-ass woman and politician who should have known better.

BOTTING ONLINE POLLS IS JUST FOR FUN

ALL THE ENERGY IS CLEARLY BEHIND TRUMP, HE'S THE CANDIDATE FOR CHANGE, JUST LIKE OBAMA'S GIMMICK IN 08 (SUP HILLDAWG)

TRUMP BROKE THE RECORD FOR VOTER TURNOUT IN THE PRIMARIES

SHILLARY IS BORING, SHE'S THE ESTABLISHMENT CANDIDATE, HER VOTER BASE IS APATHETIC

THE MEDIA IS GOING TO TRY CONTROLLING THE NARRATIVE ALL THE WAY TO THE END SAYING SHES GONNA WIN

THEN THE PEOPLE VOTE, AND OH NO! WHAT A SHOCK :^) BREXIT 2.0

The shills sure are hitting this thread. Wonder why they are so concerned?

I know, as if she couldn't estimate what questions were going to be asked ahead of time

BUMP FOR GREAT JUSTICE

>voicing opinions is the same as censorship and limiting freedom of speech
May I remind you you're still here, kike shill cunt. You can still post whatever you want and no one's ever going to ban you for having opposing views.

>b-but muh feelings
>s-stop calling me a shill
Not the same as getting banned on lereddit.

We don't say 'brigading'. You do. You are CTR.

QED

It's called rigging the polls and claiming voter fraud in the opposition. For now much you guys bitch and moan about SJWs censoring you guys sure love to censor your opposition. Fucking hypocrite.

Have at it, Cred Forums

Breitbart actually posted a really good article about last night:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/debate-flash-poll/

>However, 95 percent of the people we contacted told us they were not going to change their vote based on the debate,” Caddell said.

>Two percent of voters, previously undecided, switched to Trump after the debate. No undecideds went to Clinton. One percent switched from Trump to Clinton, and one percent switched from Clinton to Trump.

>

Pat Caddell: Breitbart/Gravis Post-Debate Flash Poll Shows Hillary Clinton Won Slightly; Trump Gains ‘Plausibility’
HEMPSTEAD, NY - SEPTEMBER 26: during the Presidential Debate at Hofstra University on September 26, 2016 in Hempstead, New York. The first of four debates for the 2016 Election, three Presidential and one Vice Presidential, is moderated by NBC's Lester Holt. (Photo by Rick Wilking - Pool/Getty Images)Rick Wilking - Pool/Getty Images
by NEIL W. MCCABE
26 Sep 2016
Washington7,016
Democratic nominee for president Hillary Clinton edged her GOP rival Donald Trump in Monday’s presidential debate held at Hofstra University before a television audience estimated at 100 million viewers, according to a Breitbart/Gravis “flash poll” conducted minutes after the debate ended.
Pat Caddell, the Democratic pollster and Fox News Insider, told Breitbart News that poll respondents said Clinton performed better at the debate; 48 percent said Clinton did a better job, compared to 43 percent, who said Trump did the better job.

email address
SUBMIT
“However, 95 percent of the people we contacted told us they were not going to change their vote based on the debate,” Caddell said.

we need a war.

that's what it is.

If all these cucks had ever had a hard day in their life, they wouldn't fucking equate the two.

that is the original.

>you're just not intelligent enough to enjoy it =]
> =]

Not an argument. Nice strawman/ad hominem.

>people really can't see this is a troll
>his fucking name is metaphor man

You're serious? You cannot identify one thing different between stop and frisk and terry stops?

I'll give you a hint, FRIS_

Yeah I relate to his expression a lot

Better to have loved and lost, or...?

It is basically what they believe, yes.

Leftists call their soviet style minority reign of terror "democracy".

That is why they call right wing politicians "populists" (talking and doing things in the way the people want it to be) as a slur.

The Soviets are back m8.

Yuri was right.

But stop and frisk actually works to remove guns from people who shouldn't have them, and to reduce drug transport/sales.

No fly no buy doesn't stop people getting guns or bombs or trucks or knives. None of the mass shootings or terrorist attacks in the US have been committed with legally purchased fire arms by someone on a no fly list.

Stop and frisk doesn't target black people. Just as many whites were stopped, but black people had the weapons and drugs.

I'd ride the shit out of that

I also like how you replied to the same post twice, by the way. I can teach you how to delete posts so you don't look so new next time, if you'd like

Ah, there we go. It's almost perfectly restored--we just need to clean it up a bit.

Right. We gotta meme her out of presidency, just like Jeb! got memed out. Memeing Trump into the White House is not enough.

The phrase "You are CTR" is used EXCLUSIVELY by mom-fucking sand niggers. You've been caught.

>hurr durr sources say a presidential debate was scripted hurrrr durrrr

You stupid fucking goy are 100 years late. Cry more on a Chinese cartoon site.... that'll show em!

>says sources
>then provides 0 sources

>Trump won on the most critical factor, on whether Clinton or Trump was more ‘plausible’ as president, 46 percent to her 42 percent,” he said.

>“That for him is really what this debate was really about,” he said.

>Participants said they thought Clinton had a better grasp of the issues, by 48 percent to his 40 percent.

“However, 95 percent of the people we contacted told us they were not going to change their vote based on the debate,” Caddell said.

Two percent of voters, previously undecided, switched to Trump after the debate. No undecideds went to Clinton. One percent switched from Trump to Clinton, and one percent switched from Clinton to Trump.

“Trump won on the most critical factor, on whether Clinton or Trump was more ‘plausible’ as president, 46 percent to her 42 percent,” he said.

“That for him is really what this debate was really about,” he said.

Participants said they thought Clinton had a better grasp of the issues, by 48 percent to his 40 percent.

advertisement

“What really happened was she won on the issues and he won on plausibility,” Caddell said.

“I was really surprised by this–because it is usually a question that plays well with Democrats–‘Who showed that they care about people like you?’ Trump won that 49 percent to 44 percent for her,” he said.

In other questions, 49 percent said Trump was more honest and 42 percent said Clinton was more honest.

Forty-eight percent of respondents said in the debate Trump showed he would be a strong leader, compared with 44 percent for Clinton.

“With regards to expectations, 26 percent said Trump did better than they expected,” he said.

I've followed shitbiscuit for a long time, this is just a joke, he's alt right.

Oh, I didn't know this was a debate on why you're a fucking moron, excuse me.

Nice job, friend!

>SJWs calling somebody a hypocrite

Hahaha

Do you think she had the questions in advance when she debated Bernie too?

>you guys sure love to censor your opposition
Are you being censored right now? Are any of you kike ctr shills being censored on Cred Forums?

YOU FUCKIGN PUSSY COWARDS you think you can just spam "praise kek" and your stupid FUCKIGN rhymie "lol she'll shit on stage " chants, posting copy pastas, getting dubs, trips, maybe even quads a few times on an image-board to get a political candidate to win. Oh the DAMAGE you've FUCKING done, did you fucking see the debate? DID YOU FUKIGN SEE IT? YOOOOUU made this happen, YOOOOU, because you tried to TWIST MEME MAGIC to YOUR WILL, OMFG im crying so HARD rIGHT NOW sII CANT EFVEN FUCKIGN SEE IM SO FUCKIGN ANGRY AT YOUR FUCKIDHbashgS.agb... a few individuals understood, they got the idea, they WORSHIPPED kek, not FORCED THEIR WILL DOWN KEK'S THROAT, AND YOU FUCKING DEMENTED HIM YOU SHITFUCKSTUPIDDUMBFUCKS... HOW WILL HE FUCKING FORGIVE US FOR WHAT YOU FUCKS FUCKING DID..

Hopefully this recent debate made you learn, our SAVIOR, our PROPHET, SENT BY KEK HIMSELF failed on stage BECAUSE OF YOU FUCKLESS FUCKS.

You guys really DO get paid by the post, doncha

NEW

I never said anything about Cred Forums censorship. In fact it's a breathe of fresh air to be able to call you guys out on your racism, bigotry and censorship of your opposition. I don't care if you call me a Jew, nigger, shekel, liberal, libtard whatever. Hillary is going to wipe the floor with Trump because you guys are doing a great job of proving how racist and bigoted Trumpians are. Keep it up sweetie... We love how you enjoy digging your own graves.

Bumpin

nyclu.org/content/stop-and-frisk-data
Maybe try some research first?

You 10-16 month mandatory military training for both genders.
We've had it since WW2 in Norway(women included as of this year) and people who go through it don't get hangups on petty made up shit.
Maybe give some incentives like better loans and added credit for future college careers after they complete it.

What is ctr? I've seen it posted a lot since last night.

Nice
>A great leaf

>alt-right
well thats all i needed to hear

Sorry, did I upset you?

lol "brigading" I bet that google doesnt even know what peanut butter means

Tee hee

Burn

For everyone asking for the source.

Lloyd? Lloyd America Johnsonius? Is that you?

Seriously though, why are Canadians such fucking faggots?

No problem, whore. Can't wait to rape, torture and kill whore liberal kike nigger-loving cunt shills like yourself.

Your time's up, treacherous cunt.

Never mentioned Cred Forums bro. The YouTube live chats were a good example of you guys censoring the average person though. Loved the brick walls and the Hitler references.

This pic says it all.

People tend to stop replying whenever they get in arguments with me. I wonder why that is

Bump

NEW

Lol I like you man. Would be nice to put you on a leash and keep you as a pet.

Yes 1 million+ people from Cred Forums fuck let's say everyone voted 4 times and it's only 250k? Okay...You sound like some whiney faggot from Fark.

Yes, paying taxes when you legally could just not do it is the epitome of stupidity. Please gubmint have all my money and give it to welfare feral niggers.
Like he said, would've been squandered.
CTR, DO YOU FORGET WHERE YOU ARE ? Are you really using the racist card, on Cred Forums, of all places?
Just to set things straight, it's "racist" to search blacks for weapons. It's not like 81% of gun related deaths are black on black violence. Nah, they should search the white family man who never affiliated himself with gangs or any other criminal activity to meet some bogus equality quota.
You, liberals, boiling spots of puss on the ass end of society are what's keeping blacj communities down, by refusing to adress the real issue and instead blame the white man.

We don't censor or limit speech.

IF STOP AND FRISK GETS A SINGLE GUN OUT OF A GANGBANGERS HAND ITS WORTH HURTING THE FEEEEELINGS OF EVERY NON-WHITE WHO GETS PROFILED FOR FRISKING BECAUSE THEIR DEMOGRAPHIC DESERVES TO GET PROFILED

SELF POLICE YOUR OWN IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE THE PERCEPTION, STOP GLORIFYING GANGBANGING IN YOUR CULTURE

AS LONG AS ITS NOT LITERALLY STOP AND SHOOT, ITS ALL FAIR GAME TO STOP SKETCHY MOTHERFUCKERS AND TAKE THEIR UNLICENSED GUNS

TRUMP IS 100% RIGHT

>independents
>in the polls
kek

I'm going for a high score if shit ends up like this after the election.

at that point, why live?

Oh noes I made a mistake posting twice! You totally won the debate over the poll rigging. My mistake m8.

nice pasta faggot

Still not an argument. You're going to have to do better than personal attacks.

>democracy was hijacked by the majority

thats a dikdik you fucking retarded fatass

>=]
Ok Mr. Superior Intellect fedora man. You're probably the guy that "burns" people while everyone just looks at you all perplexed. Not that you have the introspection to see their perplexity, because you're too busy stroking your own ego. But at least you're a super genius man.

Yes, because racially profiling people has no negative side effects.

You ever hear of a self-fulfilling prophecy?

I apologize if I didn't make it more clear. I wasn't referring to Cred Forums. It was more live chats on YouTube where the average person could have had a chance to discuss with others but was ruined by Trumpians spamming brick walls and Hitler memes.

NEW

I physically cringed when I heard that, and it wasn't even the last time she tried to force a meme on the debate.

She's completely disconnected from reality.

Hillary is the one with the army of paid shills though.
Stop and frisk worked, crime has gone up once they stopped it in NYC, especially assaults with weapons. The left tried to say it didn't work.

At least he has something to stroke.

I won because you still never replied to my counterargument. Pointing out you being retarded and new was just a bonus insult. You'd know that if you knew how to navigate the site, but here we are.

For your next reply I want you to include and image so I know you know how to do that. There's mine, now if you don't know how to do that just ask me and I'll tell you how, okay?

Hey, if the US elects Hitler the Clown, then Canada is forced to live next door to the resulting train wreck. So we care about this shit.

You cunts are an ocean away, so chill.

Are you litter trained and do you know basic commands?

Me too. I always wonder if it's because I made a really good argument and they have nothing to say or I made a really shitty argument and they don't even bother responding.

Do you have someone else help you wipe your ass, too? Looks like you have to rely on shitty memes to make an "argument."

That level of projection...

haha nice burn friendo LOL

>1 Post by this ID
hello @shitbiscuit

No kidding...

>leaf has never heard of, let alone had, antipasti
>pity intensifies

Who won the debate? According to intelligence of viewer:
Geniuses - Trump
Fairly Smart to Very Smart - Hillary
Morons to Average - Trump
Googles - Hillary

Trump cast his net to the centrist morons and it's paying off. Hillary was a stilted, fake, robotic, overly rehearsed, plastique, lifetime politician. This cycle that's not what people want. Intelligent people saw her polished performance and are still thinking in terms of old paradigms, so they conclude "she won." The geniuses, however, see the big picture, and realize that Trump edged his lead higher in the broad scheme.

Trump was genuine, salt of the earth, held back many punches, was ganged up on by the moderator (sympathy from centrists is huge for that) and simply an affable humanized person. This stood in total contrast to Hillary's wry "inside joke" smile she kept wearing, which was nothing but a signal to die-hard liberals and so smug that most will not soon forget its ugliness.

Trump sent no such smug signals, which effectively gave him the moral high ground.

The polls will abide. Screencap this.

Got the point across didn't it shill?

I don't mind debating you, in fact we can do it without even having to insult one another if you prefer. I have a hard time seeing unfortunately, so if you would be so kind as to link me to your post.

>US Average dick size
5.1"
>Norwegian average
5.6"

t. 7.3" master race

>1 post

CTR ON SUICIDE WATCH

NEW

A quick google shows these are true
17 out of 19 polls of online sources show trump won by a very high vote count