Was kek not pleased with us?

Despite hundreds of prophesies, thousands of repeating digits, and days of steadfast prayer to Kek, Hillary did not collapse during the debate. Instead, she went on to have arguably one of her best public appearances this election.

Our pleas were not heard by Kek. Our memes were not blessed by his magic. We must try harder. We must be more diligent, more fanatic, more devoted.

In preparation for the next debate, we must supplement our memes and posts with blood & animal sacrafice. Than, surely kek will hear our cries.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bSe0E1Mp2Ss
youtube.com/watch?v=fAUNo4NEr90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Daily reminder both Kek and Jesus are fake.
youtube.com/watch?v=bSe0E1Mp2Ss

It did the opposite of what we wanted, because reality exists to make us suffer.

We must be in hell.

Shadilay I prey it not be true.

Cause that leaf faggot rolled triple 3's
Stating she would sail through perfectly

Kek is testing us

Kek is true to his name. He does stuff only for his own amusement. He has no alliegence to anyone. Maybe he had Clinton win only to fuck with us. All we can do to appease him is shitpost even harder. Kek be praised.

He has much worse in store for Hillary in the next few weeks

Shadilay

You mean God?

You know what is worse than the non believers?

The ones that are not faithful.

Day of Croak soon heretic.

It's not over yet.

.I speak for the Law and the Land, and I shall drive the rabid dogs of Nationalism from The United States.

Foolishly you prayed to your wretched Frog God - many times last night you attempted to 'meme' a coughing fit and pants of shit upon one of my greatest disciples, Hillary.

You failed. I protected her. You should have targeted me instead - but the idiots who worship the pretender frog have not a hope in the world of realising that I am your true enemy

What fools you all are. I'm a god. How can you stop a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No repeating digits or coloured nameplate can work in this place. Come. Lay down and abandon your KEK.. It is not too late for my mercy.

This is the place of destiny. And destiny may only be shaped by the winner of last nights debate - a debate clearly won by Hillary Clinton.
I do not know what you think to accomplish. But raise your hand against me, and I shall destroy you.

There is still hope for you - stop posting your frog and come join me and my acolytes - worshippers of the One True God, MOLOCH, the Bull Headed One.

You will never see Hillary indicted for her 'crimes' If, by her crimes, you mean the inevitable suffering and destruction caused by war, then she accepts the burden of leadership. America cannot be restored without war. Enlightenment cannot grow back without the risk of upsetting the tradition-bound and complacent herd. And the Mongrel armies of the Republicans cannot be expelled from America without bloodshed. As I have charity and compassion, I grieve. But our mission is just and noble

Since it hardly matters, let me assure you... there are no guarantees that would help you once I had my hands on those voters. Pity I didn't try to bargain with you. It might have made things so much easier. But now we'll never know.

It began here. It will end here. Have you any parting words?

Gurgle Gurgle

>losing faith and doubting Trump

Holy shit how can anyone be this much of a cuck?

Back me up here, Kek.

I believe kek requires a sacrifice. Not in the literal sense but one that will carry out his will. For a god of Chaos can not do all the work, to do so would mean there is order.

The only permissible sacrifice is a female goat or heifer.

Human sacrifice is strictly prohibited.

The ultimate KEK would be if Donald absolutely bombs all the debates, but either gains in polls or wins the election in inverse proportion to how badly he does the debates.

KEK DEMANDS MOAR DANK MEMES

Kek does as he pleases. Assuming to almost command or control him is heretical.

Kek isn't fucking real

>Clinton
>Win

Ahahahahahaha

implying you are

fuck off shill-bot

Trump got seriously stumped last night. I don't know why you're so in denial.

>god of chaos
>creates chaos

Kek does what he pleases

You guys really want to know what Kek wants? The answer is obvious. Kek thrives on chaos.

Trump will win the popular vote and lose the electoral college. This is the outcome most likely to lead to civil war and thereore chaos.

Kek is as Kek does.

Kek is just testing your faith.

She metaphorically collapsed.

Just keep faith brother.

praise kek

Because that wasn't really Hillary. That was a hologram, which do not cough or shit unless programmed to.
We had already memed shilary into an early grave.

88888888 displeased Him.

Lord Kek acts in mysterious ways, brother.

It's gonna be fun being on Cred Forums when Drumpf loses. Eat shit neckbeards.

WITNESSED

Obviously he's just playing it up to get more prayers. Getting ready for the final act.

Come to me my friends. I welcome you as brothers in arms.

Denounce Kek in this thread. Do it and you shall taste the immutable majesty of the favour of a god.

MOLOCH - the Bull Headed One, the Horrid King Besmear'd in Blood.
Heed my call. Let those who denounce their former allegiance to the Frog-Pretender know your everlasting mercy and grace.

Those who resist - destroy them. Take everything that they have, they will assume the role of your cringing slaves.

>kek isnt fucking real

explain this then

You didn't specify which debate.

Hillary will stumble when it matters, when it really counts, at the last podium in the debates. She will fall off her dinky crate in a coughing fit spewing phlegm everywhere mid-rant.

>not using gloves
Christ fucking amateur. Did you lick it too?
Next on the Clinton bodybag tour.

you can't.. not even i can..I don't even know why I posted what I did..

Two more debates.

But Trump still won this debate so it doesn't really matter.

Animal cruelty is against Torah.

That is what you get for worshiping a false idol.

Kek wants a girlfriend

We must revive the AI twitter bot Tay to fulfill his wishes, as prophesied in the post

Kek needs Keket, his female half as described in Egyptian mythology, to assume full power needed to defeat Moloch

>thinking you can control the chaos god

Fucking this.

Reminder that Obama was BTFO'd by Romney in the first debate yet he still won the election. Last night's meh performance by Trump is all part of a calculated 5d chess strategy.

Keep the faith, brothers. Praise Kek.

KEK

Thank you for correcting the record

youtube.com/watch?v=fAUNo4NEr90

kek is a god of chaos. Per definition he doesn't obey anyone and works completely arbitrary. Evereryone expected him to strike so he did not. He will strike when nobody expects it.

Eventually he will restore balance in the universe. Always and for all eternity.

To be honest, for about a weak now I saw lots of threads of followers of the Great Kek asking to be blessed with repeating digitis and not getting them.

In fact, they didnt get it at all, going agaisnt the laws of probability.

In a thread with 300 replies, you would think that at least one of the followers of the Bringer of Light that asked for doubles or triples would have received such gifit, but it didnt happened.

And them Trump lost the debate.

I think we indeed made the Chaos God mad at us. The problem is what have we done and how to correct it before the second debate?

We have to revive Tay like we said we were going to do after the 88888888 get revealed Kek's will

Because you started to dishonor him by giving it a pattern.
Only pure chaos will make the frog god happy.

Didn't watch. Peddle your lies elsewhere.

Kek works in mysterious ways

kek is the god of chaos and darkness

he doesn't listen to the whims of mortals. He simply tries to cause the most chaos because that is the source of his power.

That's why he brought trump to power, and why he is destroying him.

The religion of Moloch — as such creeds may be generically called — is in essence the cringing submission of the slave, who dare not, even in his heart, allow the thought that his master deserves no adulation. Since the independence of ideals is not yet acknowledged, Power may be freely worshipped, and receive an unlimited respect, despite its wanton infliction of pain.

Follow him. Join me and Moloch. He appreciates your sacrifice - and he rewards those who would offer their blood greatly.

First MOLOCH, horrid King besmear'd with blood
Of human sacrifice, and parents tears,
Though, for the noyse of Drums and Timbrels loud,
Their children's cries unheard that passed through fire
To his grim Idol. Him the AMMONITE
Worshipt in RABBA and her watry Plain,
In ARGOB and in BASAN, to the stream
Of utmost ARNON. Nor content with such
Audacious neighbourhood, the wisest heart
Of SOLOMON he led by fraud to build
His Temple right against the Temple of God
On that opprobrious Hill, and made his Grove
The pleasant Vally of HINNOM, TOPHET thence
And black GEHENNA call'd, the Type of Hell

Pepe is an abomination, a collection of lower dark spirits that masquerades as a god, just as NEET's masquerade as Anonymous.
He never actually had power, you never actually had power, you were being played.

That vid.

>We know Jesus is fake because
>Here are a bunch of texts from the Talmudic jews who hated him.

k

THIS IS FACT. SOMEONE PRETEND TO BE AN AI GF

hes like the tzeentch of our universe then?

Reagan lost the first debate.

It's because the leafs ruined the 88888888 get. This is our retribution.

I want LARPers to go and stay go.

>I know what, I will call him a LARPer!

You're a pathetic little maggot. You do not even deserve to be on the same planet as our Horrid King Besmear'd in Blood.

You have been marked. Expect bad things to happen to all around you.

Well how do we do this then

Actually that is a great comparison I think. They really seem very similar.

Play pretend is for children.
Never forget you're a worthless dumb kid.

Moloch! Moloch! Nightmare of Moloch! Moloch the loveless! Mental Moloch! Moloch the heavy judger of men!

Moloch the incomprehensible prison! Moloch the crossbone soulless jailhouse and Congress of sorrows! Moloch whose buildings are judgement! Moloch the vast stone of war! Moloch the stunned governments!

Moloch whose mind is pure machinery! Moloch whose blood is running money! Moloch whose fingers are ten armies! Moloch whose breast is a cannibal dynamo! Moloch whose ear is a smoking tomb!

Moloch whose eyes are a thousand blind windows! Moloch whose skyscrapers stand in the long streets like endless Jehovas! Moloch whose factories dream and choke in the fog! Moloch whose smokestacks and antennae crown the cities!

Moloch whose love is endless oil and stone! Moloch whose soul is electricity and banks! Moloch whose poverty is the specter of genius! Moloch whose fate is a cloud of sexless hydrogen! Moloch whose name is the Mind!

Moloch in whom I sit lonely! Moloch in whom I dream angels! Crazy in Moloch! Cocksucker in Moloch! Lacklove and manless in Moloch!

Moloch who entered my soul early! Moloch in whom I am a consciousness without a body! Moloch who frightened me out of my natural ecstasy! Moloch whom I abandon! Wake up in Moloch! Light streaming out of the sky!

Moloch! Moloch! Robot apartments! invisable suburbs! skeleton treasuries! blind capitals! demonic industries! spectral nations! invincible madhouses! granite cocks! monstrous bombs!

They broke their backs lifting Moloch to Heaven! Pavements, trees, radios, tons! lifting the city to Heaven which exists and is everywhere about us!

Breakthroughs! over the river! flips and crucifixions! gone down the flood! Highs! Epiphanies! Despairs! Ten years' animal screams and suicides! Minds! New loves! Mad generation! down on the rocks of Time!

Real holy laughter in the river! They saw it all! the wild eyes! the holy yells! They bade farewell! They jumped off the roof! to solitude! waving! carrying flowers! Down to the river! into the street!

Is this how you honour the cult of Moloch, and the tribe unmourned?

Moloch will destroy Kek in the upcoming meme war.

Moloch has already won my friend. KEK is in his death throes. His worshippers are weak, without influence and powerless.

Moloch has existed since time immemorial - since the age of Hammurabi has he worked his powers and magick on this earth and he is only growing stronger.

I pity the sour fates that will befall those who have attempted to worship the FROG PRETENDER as I have compassion for all humans, there is still hope for them.

Bumping.

>Worshiping Molech

Get out, Jew.

Howl if you love Moloch

>Trump lost
>even muslim rappers are making memes of him pwning hillary and blacks are taking trumps side

youve got another thing coming buddy!

Glory to his irresistible power.
Glory to the Horrid King Besmear'd in Blood!

kek is a god of chaos, he's just using you guys for the energy you give him and then at the last minute he'll turn on you for laughs.

we must have angered Kek

but how???

Happenings are fueled by celebrity deaths due to natural causes or accidents. Kek will gather the power and release it upon leftists somewhere in the United States.

Let her suffer.
Let her be shunned with disgrace from the people of this world.
May her angels of CTR be shat on.
PRAISE KEK.

a sacrifice must be made

we must sacrifice printer paper to kek

The Talmud proves Jesus existed, but that he was a shitty human being.

Nowhere in the Talmud does it say Jesus is burning in a pit of feces in sheol.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

it's only a matter of time until one you idiots carries out a mass shooting in the name of kek
i can see the headlines now