You rage you lose

you rage you lose

i raged so hard i actually got baited into using my linkedin

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=b10_1426395873
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I feel so bad for that poor Wall Street executive. White privilege is so gross. Where do I send the reparation check?

Babby's first redpill rage fit.

You are like a little weakling.

I'm so consumed with fear about accidently offending a minority with my white privilege that I can no longer function. It would be best for everyone if the government sent me a bimonthly disability check.

liveleak.com/view?i=b10_1426395873

I heard somebody say a mean word while I was in my safe space. I now have PTSD and am applying for refugee status.

>Babby's
Can't any of you assholes spell it correctly??

why do you white people not fight back, even if you are going to lose at least put up a fight sheesh

She clearly did not have the physicality to defend herself. Even attempting to fight back would have made the situation even worse.

Newfag, please leave.

Are they seriously expecting me to feel bad for a rich ass banker?
Oh boo fucking hoo... I was mistaken for an outsider because I don't look like most people in the in-group, such racism.

I've literally been mistaken for a Wahabist Chechen once and a homeless loiterer several times, despite holding a nice job and usually dressing nice and grooming myself. Am I oppressed? (Since I identify as a trans male trans black trans Houthi that's simply adopted the cultural norms of a white male out of an strong independent sense of irony, and therefore I am not a white male and you should check my pronouns which are he/him said in ironic straitface.)

Microagressions hurt. Just look at this 1%er suffering from such indignities. Poor baby.

wtf, throw her out

>schlongman ballsacks

I really feel bad for her... I only hope that she finds solice in her bathtub full of shekels.

see if you can find op

Dumb Cunt

Because if you hit a minority as a white person you'll go to jail and they'll get off by claiming you hate crimed them.

Fuck off you don't get points for being exposed to red pill before other people

That Marcus dude keeping it real though. Other than Kendra they all seem pretty arrogant ''my charisma, amazing writing'', ''things that built the character behind who I am'' jesus.