How does Cred Forums feel about Israel vs Palestine?

How does Cred Forums feel about Israel vs Palestine?

Isn't it everything you hate vs everything you hate for most of you fagatrons? Maybe Cred Forums is the only place in the world that could have an impartial discussion on the topic

israel is rightful jewish clay, not even meming, but they should have taken it themselves through war instead of getting the UN to make it for them. now the jews are up to their usual tricks torturing palestinians and shit and claiming it's okay because the holocaust, but palestinians are animals just like the rest of the middle east

tldr nuke the whole fucking place and solve all our problems

If the Israeli government wasn't so shit I wouldn't mind. I don't even know why they have nukes.

FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK KIKES
FUCK PALESTINE
FUCK MUDSLIMES

THE CLAY BELONGS TO CHRIST

i root for both of them to kill each other

...who is a kike

I don't even care that much but if some kikes want to leave my country (great) to go kill sand niggers (also great) then I have no problem with it as long as I'm not paying for it.

Palestinians are shia so not anything I hate, kikes are khazar convertsand the holohoax never happened so they doubly have no claim to the clay whatsoever.
Palestinians don't fund arm train and operate in ISIS or destabilize libya or iraq or syria, or commit white genocide in europe and america.

The moment Palestine gets any control over "their" land it's gonna turn into muslim trashcan #143

THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN

>saudi arabia funds palestine
>saudi arabia funds almost all muslim terrorist organizations
>hamas and hezbollah are both terrorist organizations that support palestine and have palestinians in them

sure thing

Most Palestinians are Sunni, actually.

Post more of these

Palestine is a bad meme

>>saudi arabia funds palestine
That's the funniest thing I've heard all day.
Hezbollah isn't a terrorist organization, but yishrahell is.

Palestine is a meme state. Israel should have the West Bank and Gaza, plenty of Mudslime shitholes nearby that the """"Palestinians"""" can live in

pro-Palestine

Israelis are Ashekanzim and Khazars, they don't even belong there.

>everything you hate
Palestineans are literally god tier people, and would be master race if it wasn't for Syrians and Lebans.