The left is retarded

The left is retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lAWnpmL_w4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we knew that already

If you drive on the right you're no longer an Anglo

Legit the only tolerable country in Orange is Japan, and that's because they tell you to fuck off they're full.

Sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of me turning right on red.

a fucking leaf

kek idiots

nvm i'm the idiot here
sorry

it is easier for us to integrate into glorious nippon

They drive on the left here, same for the BVI, Dominica and Barbados IIRC

Didn't know about japan

Is it true that you guys never have sex?

they drive on the left in hong kong

rare

This is news?

Why on earth would anybody drive on the left side. It just looks silly. I laugh every time I see it in my movies. It doesn't help they are driving ridiculous looking mini coopers.

hehe

So if you drive a car on the left, do you use accelerator with left foot, clutch/brake with right foot, and shift with left hand?

>do you use accelerator with left foot, clutch/brake with right foot, and shift with left hand?

God that sounds absolutely terrifying

Both are wrong. Governments should not build roads. Let the market decide.

hehe

yes gearstick is on the left
accelerator is still with right foot
clutch is with left

also i can tell you don't know how to drive a proper car, because accelerator+brake are both handled by the same foot, and the other is dedicated to the clutch. NOT clutch+brake with the same foot.

lmao fucking ameribabby
are you obese? i bet you are

>I'd have to completely relearn how to drive a car if I wanted to become a filthy gaijin living in grorious Nippon

How does it feel to be a forgotten territory?

>braking with the other foot

That's not how you're supposed to drive an automatic anyway, that guy is just a shit driver.

>I have to relearn if I want to move to superior Worst Corea

I wish Canada was never born.

you could have had the abortion mom

Abortion is immoral, but I wouldn't mind if Canada had been left in a ditch Spartan style.

Good.

> Most people are right-handed
> Strongest hand on the steering wheel,
> Other hand on the gear stick

The world is dumb

user, he can turn left on red.

HUEHUEHUE

rude tb.h

What did I say? My Brazilian is pretty terrible.

Most right handed people use their left hands in physical things like sports

>full body cybernetics with the ability to swap skills and learn shit on the fly like in the Matrix isn't a thing
>some britbong wants my driving skillset and I want his
>can't just upload them to some shitty USB drive and swap em

Wait a second, I feel like something is afoot with that map. SUPER DETECTIVE SKILLS GO!
>clickity clack clickity clack
Nope, nevermind. That's Guyana. I thought it might have been the other country I always mix it up with. As a former British colony, nothing is wrong. Carry on.

More importantly you can shoot your gun with your strong hand out the window.

>hurrr lets drive with our weakest arm when we're changing gear

I'm from left and have driven both. It's really not that hard. Only a little disorienting being on the other side of the road.

I always thought about this. Thinking how awkward it would be using a gear shift with your left hand. Like jacking off with the weak arm except you're operating a machine that could kill you if you fuck up.

>What did I say?

Nothing desu

That's just the way "people" here laugh on the internet, instead of just haha

Basically a sign of autism and poverty

>driving anywhere in Japan
I got my license and everything, but I would never wish having to drive in japan on anyone. Not because it's a mess, but because it's a money drain public transport beats every time.

British cars, like British people, are ugly and barely functional.

this desu senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=lAWnpmL_w4c

I tell you one thing mate.
I'm from Australia and moved the uk and over here they are the most fucking retarded way to measure shit. They measure temperature in celsius, distance in miles, fucking weight in stones and liquid in litres it's more retarded than americans.

I guess. Might take a bit to get used to is all. I'm sure after a while it just becomes natural.

Is gas super expensive there or something? I couldn't imagine being reliant on public transportation. Although I live in a super rural area so there's that. Hell, I'd love to find some super rural area on that island to live as well, not that I'll ever actually move there.

Still more functional than the feces retention mechanisms insidd the anus of the average american

You can shift much smoothly and quickly with your right hand tbqh

I regularly drive in France, it really makes hardly any difference switching sides after about 5 minutes.

The only person I know who argues about what the "best" side of the road to drive on is my uncle who has aspergers.

Says a lot about Cred Forums

You act like it's hard to drive a car with your weaker arm. Hell, you can easily turn the steering wheel with just a few fingers on it. And to be honest, I rarely keep two hands on the wheel. Most of the time I just have my hand resting on the bottom of the wheel, just to keep it steady.

I'd rather step in a full-on log in Wal-Mart than have to see another set of awful British teeth or tits.

The whole KeK thing is concentrated autism - obsessing over post numbers repeating. If you link this to an omnipotent being you're autistic. Funny as fuck how unaware these people are.

Oh no! Don't exclude me from such a prestigious club of consitiuents such as Southern Africa and India!

>my uncle has aspergers, checkmate

I like driving on the left because my drivers seat is on the right and I'm right-handed so it's easy to smoke and flick ash out the window. In a left hand drive I'd have to smoke left-handed and I don't like doing that.

Serious question. How do car manufacturers deal with this? Is there a separate production schedule? A separate assembly line to accommodate this?

It's not just the gas that's expensive.
If you want to actually go anywhere far you have to pay the fucking expensive tolls.

Taking a train is much easier, healthier (you need to walk or ride your bike to the station), convenient, safer, you don't have to go through the bullshit that is japanese beaucracy, you don't have to do maintenance on your car, you don't have to worry about drinking, you can get some reading done on the train, and trains are always on time unless someone decides they want to kill themselves (happens).

This is why paper drivers are a thing. If you get your license, just have it so if you decide to go somewhere remote you can rent a car and drive it.