>tfw you're laughed at in front of 100 million people

youtube.com/watch?v=WmADpnluk50

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H17Yl8uHVFw
youtube.com/watch?v=4PeO0SfCw5s
youtube.com/watch?v=nlS4SimQfv8
youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This video really highlights how fucking retarded Trump is. And he's the best we've got.

Fuck off shill. You get convinced by a smiling puppet shitting herself in her pants.

Literally kys

The guy is a complete joke.

>LEAF
Please, tell us more about how every single person that has ever disagreed with you is part of a secret cabal that coordinates efforts to bully you, user.

It's not a secret cabal where you come from. You come from the normie cesspool that sits out in the sun all day and rots in front of our eyes. I spit on you every day.

>tfw the debate was rigged from the beginning
youtube.com/watch?v=H17Yl8uHVFw

Really corrects my record...

>Goes on a huge retarded rant
>I have better temperament
What did he mean by this?

He means you're a nigger country.

Sure, namefag. At least we don't have Quebec.

he can't form a fucking coherent thought

and then he just yells Sean Hannity over and over again

Still not enough to save you on the day of the rope.

The rope will just break when you try and hang us.

Why do you think we let ourselves get so fat?

I can smell the bullshit pouring out of that retards mouth.

Ropes only break for cucks that don't tie good knots and use good rope. Typical cuck mistake.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>he sounds retarded because of the moderator's earpiece
I bet he prepared that line and couldn't find a proper context to throw it. It was so irrelevant and off topic it sounded comical.

No, he's not, you idiot.

>host of a live TV program with a multi-million viewership wore an earpiece so he could communicate with his producers
Gee Alex, I think you're onto something here

>tfw you put ruthless criminals in office

youtube.com/watch?v=4PeO0SfCw5s
>bill clinton literally stole Haiti's oil for the clintons
>clinton foundation stole the aid money
>clinton foundation controls Haiti's politics
>calls out for black America to wake up against the democrats

youtube.com/watch?v=nlS4SimQfv8
>UN spread Cholera in Haiti
>entire Haiti aid effort was a giant globalist scam
>ancap tent city literally has better living conditions than foreign aid funded cities
>entire economy destroyed by foreign governments
>various organizations waste resources on pointless shit

youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM
>Former Haitian president during the Bill Clinton admin names the Clintons
>clintons tried to bribe and intimidate him
>clinton Foundation stole 98% of donations meant for Haiti
>calls for Trump to publicly demand Clinton Foundation audit of Haiti Earthquake donations

Why are there so many shills in this thread?

Nigger you have California. Shut the fuck up nigger

Trump revels in it. Getting laughed at only excites him

It really doesn't matter if Trump supported the Iraq War or not back in the year of our lord 2003. He wasn't a politician, so his support literally had no influence on anything.

You know who DID support the Iraq War officially, with a vote? Hillary.

But none of this really matters, because pretty much EVERYONE supported the War in Iraq back then.

He also gets cheered at when he mentions the emails!

They were scraping the bottom of the barrel for evidence that he was for the war. He is completely justified in reacting like that

Not really feeling Trump anymore.
He's infinitely better than Hillary, but I really regret that it's come down to these 2 at this point.

I'm Sean Hannity, AMA

Remove kebab. Want to end up like Libya? If you are even from there.

I never thought I'd hear Rosie O'Donnell brought up at a Presidential debate but it is 2016 after all

lol

Hillary's brother also stole this statue from Haiti which is a source of natural pride for Haitians.

>canadian trying to fit in by shilling for trump

pathetic.

After yesterdays debate Im embarassed I supported Trump at one point

You're an embarrassment to your flag and to whatever shitskin religion you come from.

Thanks for pointing out. I keked and saved pic related.

YOU FOOLS, YOURE UNDERESTIMATING HIM THIS IS A FUCKING SETUP 4D CHESS INCOMING

I was disappointed that when Hillary touted "getting Osama bin laden" as an accomplishment of her tenure as Secretary of State, Trump didn't lay into her with Benghazi. She set herself up for it and he didn't take the opportunity.

Was that seriously the only thing you saw wrong with his performance?

Imagine how emasculated the sad cuck must have felt for that to happen in front of Ivanka.

Once again, liberals choose a line of attack which exists only to circlejerk themselves and that won't have an impact on any normie ever.

You guys are so out of touch its hilarious to watch. Go back to underestimating Trump, that worked so well for everyone else.

>Want to end up like Libya?
I and most people in my shithole would love an isolationist US president. An America that would back the fuck off from us would be the best thing to happen for my region since decolonisation.
But Trump really comes off as an incompetent. I think his personality and unpredictability could become a more destabilizing factor than Hillary's fuckup in Libya.

>muh decorum
Hillary looked like shrinking violet. Trump may have had a few dozen malapropisms but really all the fucking President does is give vetoes and go on trips to other countries/states when shit goes down. It's a figurehead position and I'd rather have a figurehead who can barely hide his emotions than someone like Hillary who is a conniving deceitful human being.

Trump is our Nixon.

I'm still trying to understand the "fighting isis most of her adult life" bit.

The moderator is explicitly forbidden to wear an earpiece.

ISIS is a catchall for Muzzie extremists at this point. There are so many god damned factions and sub-factions.

According to Kerry, we should be calling the REAL ISIS "Daesh".

>no replies to my post
Funny how this keeps happening. Are liberals so bad at arguing they can't even beat a random dude on an Hungarian Skiing forum?

>Trump is our Nixon.
A criminal?

Not only that but it seemed to me like an obvious overstatement.

But of course the (((fact checkers))) were all over that. "Nuh-uh, ISIS hasn't been around that long!"

I fucking hate this world sometimes.

Ironically hinting to the suspicions that she created ISIS. The reality is that Al Baghdadi and his Islamic state in Iraq (precursor to ISIS) was on the ride since Bush.

He put it on before the debated started. You could have seen it if you watched C-SPAN.

by your standards, JFK is a criminal for shamelessly committing adultery for most of his adult life.

or Bill Clinton for lying about having sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky during his deposition. Criminal.

It also seems like the Iraq withdrawal date originally being announced under Bush has been absolutely forgotten for whatever reason.

I despair of Clinton and Trump.
At least Trump is half Scottish, so maybe he won't nuke us.

it's sad. hillary is the easiest candidate you could possibly go up against and he's flailing around like a retard. It's not like the other cuckservatives would have stood any better chance though, they're too boring. I think pretty much anyone who browses Cred Forums could beat hillary in a debate.

Hillary is not very personable or charismatic but she have been a successful lawyer and politician for longer than most of us have been alive.

She would murder most of us in a debate.

Maybe.

But honestly I remember seeing an Onion news article joking about how political parties were out seeking young candidates that have never been on social media so that they have zero scandals and shit to bring up about them.

Maybe we're getting close to that.

SEAN

She has a PhD from Yale Law. Don't overestimate yourself/ under estimate her.

Heh, yeah. The hunt for a untainted candidate is on.

But realistically anyone young enough to not be tarred in some way is also almost certain to lack the clout required.

Stop feeding the Trolls. Report.
Sage in all fields.

that's liberals for you.

If they can't our argue you, them they act very smug and laugh in your face to show superiority. Their response to everything they can't debate is to be condescending and laugh hysterically. That way it appears then won to the stupid. Why anyone would concern themselves with what stupid people think is beyond me, but they all do it, i.e. carl the cuck and every hipster kid I have ever met.

It's strange... like a hivemind. Trump does have a decent temperament. He never said he was gonna blow a niggas brains out over anything, nor did he actually do anything violent. If you aren't "PC" then you have a bad temperament.

also, leave this board sandnigger.

we're with her, sempai, r-right?