What do you think of your country's military?

What do you think of your country's military?

Too many women here.

Me on the right

It's cool. Hail Pinochet.

Our military is great, but it's squandered by politicians and piss poor policy making

check'd

High ups are literally communists.

But the men in suits are great, some cucked incidents but its sweden you cant really escape from that.

American used for scale.

OK, if a woman can join the Norwegian Army while you, a "man", sit down all day to cry about it (a freedom you can enjoy thanks to her), maybe its time to take off those panties and be a man.

You are garbage, and a coward, if you can't do what a woman can do and still critique her for it. At least pretend like you have balls

He is norwegian, probably already been conscripted like the rest of us, faggot.

"Us"

Once anyone, especially a white European, tries the "been there done that" fallacy, I can't help but laugh and ignore them.

Pathetic how a woman is in the military while you guys.......you "guys" just talk shit in the safety of your basements

Barely exists. Except for the spooky JTF2 guys.

Im guessing youre posting this from some army base then? lol

I'm not in the military so I have no right to insult those who make the ultimate sacrifice to defend our freedom, especially minorities

80% gibsmedats and losers with no other options in life. Special forces and officers are good though, I'm sure.

>I'm not in the military so I have no right to insult those who make the ultimate sacrifice to defend our freedom, especially minorities

When was the last time they defended our freedom?

Tough and practical.

You think 1/3 of our military being women is acceptable? Women has no place in a war, they should be home making sons

You should hate Obama, not the military. He is the leader, the ones who are infantry or pilots have no control over what they do.

Majority of them are solid.

Cash cow. They blow money like OP blows dick on the most useless unnecessary shit. Which is good for me and my company because they keep us rolling in fat stacks of sweet taxpayer money.

Have you seen how the reserves treat equipment up in the north? Pawn off rifles for booze.

Everyday

Wow, spoken like a true, misogynist coward, trying to make rules for others, talkimg the talk, but when its time to defend his homeland, just rots in frontof a computer screen, playing out bizarre fetishes of power.

You're on opposite sides of the fence, and yet almost holding hands in stupidity. "NOT FIETIN FER NE1 BUTT BIG BIDNESS", "THANKS OBAMA!". you're both whats wrong with america.

Defend the homeland from what exactly?

Not enough funding but that's not military's fault.

>tfw only civilized nation to be part of Bush's first coalition of the willing to bomb mudslimes
We also like to send kaas to support US troops

Military? Oh, right, the military... I could tell you stories about that. I'm sure. There ought to be a few I might recall sometime. We definitely have one, after all. It's - well. It exists. Yup. Best there are at it.

Enemy nations like Russia and North Korea, as well as from terrorism

I'm sorry about the past bro

European militaries are fucked tb h

They PDQ'd me for some specious fucking shit.

How many fucking sleep doctors' notes do you need to know that I don't have sleepwalking like my pediatrician said.

I have never worked with Norwegians during my own brief stint in the sandbox, but everyone I talk to who has, has nothing but good things to say about them.

this is just plain inexcusable.

Shoygu doesn't have any more military experience than the other people in that pic. He isn't a soldier, he's just dressed like one to look more convincing.

>no combat experience
>full of shitty conscripts
>imminent manpower shortages due to 1.3 birth rate

At least we have enough shiny toys to beat malayshit or indogs, but we'll likely just surrender to China if they decide to annex SEA