DONALD & COCAINE

I did cocaine for years.
And I'm telling you all, Donald Trump was on Cocaine for last nights debate.

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericanmirror.com/sally-miller-hillary-and-her-coke-habit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah ok

I sucked cock for cash for years.
And I'm telling you all, OP is a huge faggot.

Why do people do coke? Amph is so much better and lasts longer. My biz is successful thanks to speed.

I'm just sayin'
don't shoot the messenger. I don't give a shit either way.

Did it run out half way through?

spbp

Could it be residual effects? He seemed so out of it and the sniffing was so distracting.

He just looked sickly, didn't smile much - not very presidential at all. I hope he's okay.

please enlighten us

>Be Howard Dean
>Do coke for years
>Go on /pol
>Do more coke
>Dahnald is on cuckaine
>?????? (More coke)
>yaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

It looked that way. He probably did it in the car on the way to the debate. Which would explain his high wearing off for the last half of the debate.

NO YOU FUCKING DIDNT

I have been a moderate cocaine user all through college and I can confirm with 99% certainty trump was not on blow that night. notice how he was low energy the first 20 minutes and then picked up speed? wouldnt have fucking happened if he had done acouple lines before the debate. a couple lines will last you around 15-30 minutes before you start to crash.

so shut the fuck up with this stupid fucking meme

HOW LONG DO YOU FUCKING THINK COKE LASTS?

Nah he'd be hyper going into the debate, which he wasn't. It took about 5min for him to get going. Cocaine hits you pretty much instantly.

And it doesn't last long. You'd notice him slowing down and crashing midway through the debate as the cocaine wore off. But he was consistently energetic through the whole thing, after that initial "wake up" period.

t. actual cocaine user

Or, you know, allergies like people get in the fall

I pop benzos and I'll tell you that Hillary was on them.

Really David? CTR is a failure, just stop, you're only wasting your time...

It's pneumonia

It depends on how it is taken

WHY ARE YOU POSTING IN CAPS?

Lol we basically posted the same thing.

Greetings fellow crackhead

Lads, I did donepezil for years. And I am telling you, Hillary Clinton was on donepezil for last night's debate.

It's called a common fucking cold, retard. It always goes around this time of the year.

Were you the fellow Coke head from the thread last night?

>a-all coke is cut with caffeine!
you have to be 18 to post here kiddo

He sounded high as fuck and paranoid. I used to be a bartender and I agree with OP that Trump was jacked up on drugs.

Because I'm so fucking sick of this rediculous meme

Haha nope, sadly I missed that thread

Lads I have done dank memes for years now.

I can safely say that trump was on dank memes.

>that frog in the desk

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Your the underage here bud

sniff sniff sniff... DON'T CRY user.

I was probed by ayy lmaos and I'm telling you all, Hillary was with them overseeing the probing

I can confirm. Me, Donald and Hillary were in the green room doing rails off of Huma's ass tbhfam

>Donald Trump was on Cocaine for last nights debate.
He was probably snorting it off his wife's chest because he knows this election is in the bag.

OP is right

All the signs were there, at the start of the debate he was sniffing a LOT, and he was quick to raise his voice, he brought out the big guns very early and with fiery attitude, honestly I felt power coming from him.

Dude was coked, bringing it back 80's style.

>I have been a moderate cocaine user all through college

Degenerate. You fell for the American YOLO culture meme

Or his daughters chest

So have I and I didn't see shit. The man is a teetotaler for fucks sake. CTR just wants their own scandal to distract people from Hillary's super AIDS

Witnessed

>90 minute debate
>Cocaine high lasts like 10-15 minutes, then hard brick wall crash
>Was fully in control of his speech, totally unlike a coke high
>Was kind of fidgety, but not in the coke ultra-energy way

He was nervous. Is that so hard to believe? Formal debating isn't his strong point, but nevertheless this was supposed to be his knock-out blow. He's never done anything like this before.

Seriously, if you think he was on coke then you need to talk to your dealer because he was selling you bunk stuff.

Why is the skin so pale under his eyes?

slide thread , ignore

this needs to be looked into

Cocaine lasts for like 30 mins or less you faggot, even if he did a few rails before walking out to the stage he would be sober for the majority of the debate.

>It depends on how it is taken

Well obviously you are going with intranasally if you are going to use some sniffling as part of your evidence.

Whatever feeds your incest fetish.

>dubs
witnessed

He took a little bump in the polls.

this debate will certainly be what will stump the trump, says the increasingly nervous gender neutral ctr faggot for the 318th time this year

my dad did nintendo

AMA

>dubs
Witnessed.

What a loser OP.
>The guy who doesn't drink does cocaine
Try harder next time. Sage.

>dubs witnessing dubs

KEK IS WITH US BROTHERS

OH MY GOD

If he's that sick I don't think he's well enough to be president. Why hasn't the campaign issued a statement? Could it be pneumonia or something worse?

Wow, it's like the brexit all over again.

Kek wills a trump empire.

Cocaine doesn't usually act like Valium.

>Admits to being a degenerate
>Suddenly an expert at identifying other degenerates

I believe spbp is the best response to your huge amounts of faggotry that you are displaying.

>i did cocaine for years

Kill yourself my dude

holy kek

Actually no it's a breathing technique he has frequently used for extended public speaking.

Why would anyone trust a fucking coke head lol

Into the oven you go

>I did cocaine

normies get out

men who admit to doing drugs are equal to women who brag about sex

Bullshit
Hilldawg was the coke head

I was going to provide a link but government censors are shutting everything down in preparation for our dictator shutting down elections.
I tried...
theamericanmirror.com/sally-miller-hillary-and-her-coke-habit/

is that an oven for ants?

no it's for food