You know what this is? This is Tarrafal, worst concentration camp Portugal has ever had...

You know what this is? This is Tarrafal, worst concentration camp Portugal has ever had, operating during the 40 year "fascist" rule. It was even called the "Death Camp".

Do you wanna know how many people died here over those 40 year FASCIST rule?

that's right.

And leftists still bitch about it, that's right, during 40 years of "FASCISM" 32 people died in this "concentration camp".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarrafal_camp

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goli_otok
unz.com/runz/american-pravda-the-kkk-and-mass-racial-killings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh look I made a post that isn't about trump, or boipuci, or blacked, or women...

You even got doobs

oh then sign me up then. Sounds fun, "not dying".

Being detained for no other reason than having a reunion with friends, reading this or that book, speaking up for my peers.

Such a nice place, Tarrafal.

Dude, it's obviously not as bad as gulags by comparison, but that doesn't mean it gets a free pass. It's still bullshit.

oy vey it's the shoĆ£o

you mean communists and anarchists financed by the USSR?

What would you do with traitors in time of war?

Damn it Spain you made me spill my drink.

The PIDE modelled its camp regime on the Nazi concentration camps.[1]

oy vei, just like the nazis

>40 years
>32 deaths

We can't forget those 6 gori- I mean, 32 deaths.

what's your point or are you just providing us with interesting trivia

Tell me more about Portugal
Why Carnation Revolution?
Is it like Spain where dicatatorship was when growth happened and now no one has a job?

I've been to school camps looking worse than that.

where's the boipucci?

muh 32 gorrilion

>Some soldiers didn't want to fight for our overseas land
>Revolution
>Our former colonies become Zimbabwe-tier
>We get cucked by a bunch of commies

Not sure what point you're making. Please continue.

I'm from South Africa.
Being a white African is not a good option. The crime is off the scale. I will not return there.

My people are murdered daily. You want to recount a history? So I'll read your posts. Please explain.I'm curious.

My guess is that he's talking how people see the authoritarian regimes as literaly Hitler, but only 32 prisioners died in 40 years.

cheers m8 i DO know what it's like, i really feel sad for what happened to south africa, you deserved better.

Hitler didnt have anyone killed either. That's just a fact.

Tell me about Salazar
Why was he a christcuck who fucked over Blueshirts?
What was commie era like?
Recommend me a book on the Ultramarine War
>what point you are making
Leftists harp on and create a massive deal about deaths or events politically favorable to them while ignoring or downplaying those that are unfavorable to them
Compare Sharpestown massacre to the massacre where ANC killed the miners
One is taught in American schools and one is memoryholed

Kill them. Make it clear it will not be tolerated.
Let them leave the country if they want to.
Warn beforehand this is how it is going to play out.

Also, free the colonies (the war you mention?). We can't control them, this wasn't the middle ages anymore.

But I will never be in a position of power, so obviously I might never understand what it takes. I wouldn't be cruel for my people. It would not be treason to speak up.

NEVER FORGET THE 42 GOY

Same thing here. Leftists are still bitching about 300 terrorist killed along 21 YEARS of the military government.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goli_otok

Welcome to Barren island/Naked Island.

Best Island we had. I'd send all our politicians there right now if I could.

You start killing people left and right, you will get less reliable soldiers.

People won't take risks. What if I wanted to infiltrate some cell? Too bad now I am locked up and labeled as a traitor.

Look at the Americans during ww2, they turned everyone they captured because they were reasonable.

Leftists make a huge deal over a few people killed by right wing governments and ignore the massive amount of people killed by leftists governments.

unz.com/runz/american-pravda-the-kkk-and-mass-racial-killings/

The attention discrepency ratio reminds me of how the media actively and passively covers up massive black crime to include racist murder campaigns to kill whites, while saturating the popular imagination with this baseless and overdone Dexter mythology that being a white nerd equals being a serial killer.