Is this accurate?

is this accurate?

no
(You)

Yes

Not in the slightest. I have nothing against vegans, but that image is full of lies.

I support eating vegans.

vegan gains and jason blaha are fruitcakes

>vegangains
>has negative abs
>average pecs
>ayy lmao head

Maybe

No

Look at any anthropological record and you will see that humans did eat a large amount of meet. What humans are actually not good at processing in high quantities are carbs.

You can even look at primitivist tribes in Africa today and most of their diet consists of hunted meats.

The issue is processed meats and feeding out meat what it wasn't meant to eat. Cows don't eat corn naturally, so feeding them shitloads of corn stock gets them sick, after getting sick they just get pumped full of drugs, and then brought to the slaughter house. That's a bad system, but that doesn't mean all meat is bad. Humans are obviously predators if you look at their history so we shouldn't have qualms about eating meat.

>humans were not made to digest animal products

lmao

so why do we have 2 eyes that face directly forward that are clearly adapted to hunting animal prey??

Not in the slightest.

I was vegan for 15 years and trained hard, got FAIRLY strong, but nothing amazing, and I got fat as fuck along the way.

Went back to an Omni diet a few years ago, lost 40 lbs. and kept strength the same.

If you've ever seen what most vegan bodybuilders look like, they're pretty much the same as what any average gym goer who trains a bit but never looks impressive.

Of the 100+ vegan "bodybuilders" I've talked with/met at various events over the years, maybe 5 were impressive, 25 were okay (but nothing impressive) and the other 70 were all just weak faggots fooling themselves about what they were doing, since they felt that calling themselves "bodybuilders" instantly made them such without actually putting in any work.

Let's just say that when you're a 6 foot male and have a 13" upper arm, you're not a fucking bodybuilder, but that never stopped most vegans from claiming to be even when they were just skinny wusses with no muscle or strength.

Vegan Gains is clearly retarded from B12 deficiency. Doesn't mention that.

I'd break all of his fingers and then choke him to death if he ever raised his cuck voice at me.

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

You can bodybuild on both a vegan and non-vegan diet. It's more expensive and you need a greater understanding of nutrition when doing it as a vegan tho or you'll just stuff yourself full of cabs.

Who cares about if it's """""""natural"""""""" or not when the bible tells us to eat a vegan diet unless it's a crisis.

If you like picking cherries up with your cheeks while you squat.

I don't like pits faggot.

>test/Tren/synthol is all vegan
>implying vegans can into natty
>fucking whey is haram for vejcucks
If there's anything my Heros have taught me, it's that you gotta eat big

Vegan gains is not anywhere near as big as this picture is implying

Humans are exceptionally adept at digesting animal tissue

Diet does not affect baseline testosterone

>god's hand
>only about 150lbs

>being vegan
>eating meat
>not just taking Super Male Vitality®
Order now on Infowars.com/store

FUCKING SPACEPOSTER FUCK OFF

I literally do nothing but body weight and cardio and my upper arm is 14" how do these people do it?

We evolved from chimps who have forward facing eyes yet only 3% of their diet is meat so your point is moot.

it says 70kg yeah

bible doest say eat vegan you dumb fuck lol

To clarify, this is what Vegan Gains actually looks like. And he's been lifting for over a decade

>need to cook meat to not get sick
>exceptionally adept

That smug when I'm a certified captain of crush

I was thinking that, lmao japs.

You can do the 15kg one then? Nice user.

fuck that nigger shit

Piccolo?

You actually don't. Factory-farm meat is just filthy. People eat raw beef all the time.

if you eat meat immediately after killing, you don't get sick

>no traps
>weak chest
>zero obliques because muh machines r bettr than free weights brah
>barely visible lats
>mediocre shoulders/arms
>assuming chicken legs are down below

This is the sort of douche who wants to convince people that veganism makes you look impressive?

Fuck, I know I missed a lot in the last few years since I jumped ship, but what a fucking goon.

>Can't digest cellulose
>Perfectly good nutrients become lube

Why is the vegan green?

Is it my screen or his skin a bit green?

Haha, muscles dont cover that babyface xD

Fucking dyel mode. Might as well not go the gym.

You have to cook meat if you want to save it and not immediately eat it.

No, vegans are always skinny

Meat is a very important part of diet if you want muscles

>NEED to cook meat
yeah maybe because filthy money-changing anglo hands make it so dirty to the point its unconsumable unless you literally burn it to a crisp, but that doesn't mean eating raw meat is impossible

It is green. At his house he just looks like a regular nigger though, so it may just be his gym's lighting

3% is still a thing.

No one ever claimed that humans are carnivores, but it is a well know fact that humans are omnivores

>we evolved from chimps
we don't need no education~

Kek'd

this

For once I agree with the Canadian

i approve this message