Why did he lose so badly yesterday?

Why did he lose so badly yesterday?

Is there still hope?

He choked bad, but he's basically still winning the election as long as Johnson doesn't drop out.

Thanks for CTR I am now a #hilldo

It was a 2v1 with softballs to hillary all night. Still, not nearly damaging enough to put him out. Especially with hillary looking shutter each day. See her at the NC rally today? Those drugs musthat of worn off

Embarrassed himself. Went from undecided to HC

God damn even the cartoons of Hillary look so fucking creepy. Uncanny Valley shit.

>it's a "let's pretend Hillary won" comic

Yeah I bet you did

wait is this magical bait that democrats think he took last night?

seen a lot of talk about bait but no FISH

>trained politician with decades of debate experience barely squeaks by with a win against a rich guy that talks loud

He fell for every old trick in the book and got blown the fuck out but to say that all hope is lost is just plain lying.

There's way more that decides the elections than a single debate.

>spend months preparing
>know all questions that will be asked by moderator before debate
>still lost

Trump didn't even have to win the debate all he had to is not say outrageous shit that could scare independent voters and he's good

because he's not that smart?

everyone should have known this was coming
if you need facts and don't have any, you're in trouble

Trump didn't lose and there are many reasons why he didn't. I'll sum them up and keep it short:

First and foremost the biggest pros that Hillary had against Trump was the fact that he is 'racist, sexist, doesn't believe in global warming, his tax returns, his support/lack of support for the Iraq war, Putin, and his company debt.' Hillary hit him on ALL of these things in just one debate and has cleared those elements off of the board. Trump on the other hand only hit Hillary briefly on the emails, but he didn't address Bill's affairs, Benghazi, the Clinton Foundation, the rigged DNC, her health, and all the other BS that surrounds Clinton. Pretty much Hillary used all her bullets in the first round and even despite the moderator bias, Trump held out. He now has the upper hand in the future debates and will be able to attack Clinton constantly, ESPECIALLY in the final debate that will be the final deciding element for uncertain voters. Trump kept the ball close to his chest, didn't go for her jugular, and that's the beauty of the strategy. Trump now can talk about the border in the future debates, the crime, what's going on in Europe and how the same could happen in the US, he can talk about Clinton's health vs his own, he can talk about the DNC and how they rigged the system against Bernie, he can talk about ANYTHING at this point because Hillary's best 'gotcha' points are now over with. So did Trump lose? In the short run it might seem that way since he was on the defensive a lot, but keep your eyes open for the next debates.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the online polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Nice try, try harder next time. CRT shill, you convinced me.

But Trump won the debate.

Sage

I wish I could say yes but something tells me the rest of the debates are going to be more of the same

the debates normally don't matter much. romney crushed obama in the first debate but lost anyway because the debate bounce didn't stick

>it's finally hitting Cred Forums that what the other Republicans were saying was true: Trump is handing the election over to Hillary, he was a Clinton plant all along

that smooth forehead.. what the heck

Nah, people need to chill. At first I was thinking Hillary might have won, but now, after calming down on the memes, it's more or less a tie. Lots of lying/false shit from both as usual. Hillary got killaried on TPP, emails, actually voting for the damn Iraq war, and occasionally going for childish ad hominem attacks that were unnecessary. Trump got stumped on taxes, employee payment, ISIS, global warming, and losing his shit causing him to rant.

Also Lester's a registered republican who gave Donald extra time to say shit, so no real bias thing here.

This

#iminher now

>it's a 'lie to try to cover up the fact that Trump is winning and gaining support' episode
>b-but this 1 poll out of 50 showed Clinton won the debate! That means she won!

Based Ben of Bright Blessings

This election is the political equivalent of the WWE, and everyone knows that in a best of three series the heel has to win the first match to keep the series interesting.

lots of Cred Forumsacks will be killing themselves in november when hillary takes the election in a fucking landslide.

it'll be hilarious.

That kike nigger interrupted Trump 41 times, Hillary 7. Are you retarded?

>Is there still hope

Yes. The next two debates. Hillary used all her ammo on Trump the first debate, but Trump is saving all his for the future debates. The funny thing is that Trump held back and is still considered the winner of the first round by damn near every single poll that took place.

Congratulations, Madam President.

several of my lib coworkers wouldnt shut up how cnn and msnbc were super rigged against hilldawg. i didn't get their point cuz they couldnt use complete sentences or logic... one of them is a dr, mind you.....
just................

can't wait

Shills are out full force tonight, sure does really make me think.

> implying anything matters but soundbites

"Done nothing in 30 years" and "Yes, you have experience. Bad experience" > "Trumped up trickle-down"

The next debate is a format where you can send in questions, and the top 'upvoted' ones get picked.

Which is good, because we won't get a 15-2 directed question disparity this time.

The last debate moderator is a Fox Anchor. He won't let her say "I'm sorry" about emails and that be the end of it.

Lastly

> 1 post by this ID

>trumptards in full blown denial

this is just too fucking good

>#iminher now
Oh god I just puked a little

Can these motherfuckers not come up with anything original?

I'm a little baffled how anyone could think Clinton won that debate. Unless its from lowered expectations of "if she doesn't go onstage and drop multiple shartbombs then its a win" I just don't see how a working brain could reach that conclusion.

Trump clearly won the first few rounds and the rest while Clinton lost them. But she started off at a medium level and never improved, while Trump improved over time and was clearly getting under clinton's skin as her performance diminished. Its a clear 10-0 decision.

The very reason we're hearing all this post-debate discussion of biased moderators and microphones not working is spin for the Clinton loss.

Now, a debate performance is in the eye of the beholder, supporters or either candidate are going to come away from it thinking their side won. But objectively one side does better than the other and in this first debate Trump pulled off a win of moderate proportions.