DMT

Why so illegal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DEI_tY4TQZs
ebay.com/itm/Mimosa-Hostilis-MHRB-50g-Highest-Quality-Available-USA-/222240195081?hash=item33be8c4209:g:y04AAOSwMgdXzN78
youtube.com/watch?v=uVqOC-G_Qqw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whats that?

it's makes you see

youtu.be/DEI_tY4TQZs

cuz we don't want to live in a shithole

A chemical your brain produces when you're sleeping. Apparently you release a bunch of it when you're dying, as well. You can extract it from certain plants/other shit, and when you smoke it you trip balls. I haven't tried it but I've seen a couple of friends smoke it. Seems pretty intense.

It's not.
DEA barely gives a shit.
Opioids and stimulants(PVs in particular) are their concern.

This. The rootbark used to extract it is unregulated for sale.

I want to try it desu

dey don't want us to be woke, you know wut i'm sayin?

>it's not
>it's schedule 1/class A

I wasn't arguing that the pursuit of this substance was common, but that it's treated the same almost everywhere in the world.

can't have people expanding their consciousness now can we user?

Because the few have a lot invested in this "reality". What the fuck are they going to do when the masses wake up and see the truth of the universe???

I also wanna try it some day, but I think I'll experiment with some other psychedlics like LSD and shrooms first

Acacia Confusa is unregulated but a couple years ago the DEA cracked down hard on sellers of Mimosa Hostilis, now its sort of regulated because sellers are too afraid to sell it.

t. D. Icke

Yeah man that's exactly why you can't go to Brazil and attend an ayahuasca ceremony.

Instead of watching a terrance mckenna video and making a thread about "oh man like this drug and shit man is so illegal cuz they don't want you to know things and stuff man" go do your fucking research.

>muh life is boring I am so boring I must take drugs because muh feelings make muh happy again

Weak.

You. Are. Weak.

>shrooms
you can get it legally in your country right?

ebay.com/itm/Mimosa-Hostilis-MHRB-50g-Highest-Quality-Available-USA-/222240195081?hash=item33be8c4209:g:y04AAOSwMgdXzN78

Nah. It's Bill Hicks actually.

yep, you can buy magic truffles
it's practically the same as shrooms, since it contains psilocybin

I've been researching DMT for almost roughly 6 months now. I said, "almost everywhere in the world".

You're missing the point I've made 2 times now.

Any faggot that thinks is magical or transcendent hasnt done it and doesnt know what the fuck they are talking about. I threw my extra DMT out, was fun to try once. Yay.

describe what it's like

You are a fucking loser. There is no reason to 'research' DMT for 6 months.

What point is that? That mind altering substances are regulated by law? There's nothing special about why it's regulated the way it is. To most people it's just a drug and it's difficult to make the case to people who have avoided drugs their entire lives the value of such a substance.

Seriously that's it. There's no evil conspiracy behind it.

Truffles are mushrooms when the conditions outside aren't right - they grow inwards instead.

I went to the factory in space where souls are made. It's like having a dream while you're awake. If you want to simulate the experience, go to bed.

our laws are pretty retarded that we can't legally buy shrooms but we can buy truffles
it's like a loophole or something

sounds pretty magical and transcendent to me 2bh

>go do your fucking research

If you did just that you would note that there is an uncanny history of this molecule throughout ancient civilisations and to just bash it as a drug is pretty ignorant.

Also, apparently this is a heavily guarded topic of the Jews too. They have cryptic hints in their bible relating to this kind of shit.

tell me about it.

sounds kinda relevant

so it's feel like a dream?
I had a dream when I Started at my house got out and evreythnig was different (tress and Weather)
then I flew to space(by my will) but got stuck at the very far atmosphere buy some small space ship and then woke up.
(the whole weather and atmosphere was orange)
I felt like in diffrent universe.
and I was very lucid(but you never lucid 100% like in real life when you dreaming)

how lucid you felt while taking dmt?
lucid like real life or lucid like "lucid dream"?

I never bashed DMT at all.

I called it what it is, a mind altering substance.

The point I'm trying to make to you is that it's illegal for that reason alone. It's not illegal because there is some coordinated conspiracy or whatever. It's simply ignorant (not in a negative way) people who never needed to use such a substance in their lives.

When you go off and pretend like there's some bizarre conspiracy you come of crazy and you're why the case is made to ban these substances, and all of the people who abuse psychedelics.

So no, I'm not bashing DMT or any psychedelics. I'm bashing you for being a moron thinking you stumbled on some esoteric knowledge and a conspiracy because a substance is banned all because you watched some joe rogan or terrance mckenna video. Because it's retards like you who give psychedelics a bad reputation and further embolden the cause to disallow these things in western civilization.

youtube.com/watch?v=uVqOC-G_Qqw

It has no merit for its current legal status and it can be used for medical purposes, ruling out a huge reason for its classification.

Sorry for not eating -all- the shit I'm fed.

Because FUCK secondary amines.

Missed getting a 100 on my first OChem test because I missed a 2-point question about em

>It has no merit for its current legal status and it can be used for medical purposes

This applies to plenty of psychedelics.

Like I said it just has to do with the image they are given that it's difficult to convince people they should be legalized. It sucks and you can blame the hippies and the whole counter culture movement.

If you actually want to do something, do what you can to educate people about the medicinal value without going off about machine elves or any nonsense your average person will be put off by.

>you can blame the hippies and the whole counter culture movement

This was the precise movement that was trying to spread knowledge. They kinda fucked it up though by being fucked up all the time. All the colours didn't help.

Also, you don't think there is any significance in the relation in all of these trip reports? What explanation can you give to this?

Since you cannot rationally answer this with your knowledge right now, you cannot really call it "what it is".

More government research and global awareness on certain substances is needed right now. Especially when these have the abilities to essentially cure mental illnesses.

DO NOT OFFEND THE ELVES, 3D MONG

(((CLOCKWORK ELVES)))

>THis was the precise movement that was trying to spread knowledge.

What fucking knowledge? What the fuck did they spread? They just sat around talking about "love is all you need" because the economy was doing pretty good, the idea that western civilization being on the brink of collapse under it's on weight was a far off idea and most of the disregarded the sacrifice that their fathers made in WWII.

They didn't try to spread shit. They were introduced to these substances in such an irresponsible way without being taught respect by somebody familiar with how they interact with the human mind.

Originally things like LSD and MDMA were intended to be used in a therapeutic setting. Then you had dickheads with messiah complexes distribution this shit widely to impressionable college kids like Timothy Leary.

>Also, you don't think there is any significance in the relation in all of these trip reports? What explanation can you give to this?
Sure there probably is, but I can't really say. I'm just some dude on the internet.

>More government research and global awareness on certain substances is needed right now. Especially when these have the abilities to essentially cure mental illnesses.

I agree with you, maybe not so much on the government research part, but it should be allowed in some limited capacity for some people to research to be conducted. I say limited because if we need to avoid another shitstorm like we had with the counter-culture movement. That hurt the image of psychedelic substances as a serious tool to aid people far far more than it helped it.

In an ideal world it would be legal and experienced professionals would be able to employ them to assist somebody in achieving a long term solution to mental illness without the need for lifelong medication.

It's not difficult to get your hands on DMT, you can make it yourself within a day for a pretty small sum of money anyway
My only point is that they're illegal because of irresponsible use.

seen this b4 but it's still one of the worst things i've ever seen. fkn horrible

Irresponsible use of DMT though? People had to go through these substances individually and state reason for their illegality.

There is the whole argument that psychedelics shouldn't be illegal whatsoever. Alcohol is available in abundance yet people don't abuse the shit out of that.

Psychedelics help people and shouldn't be treated the way they are. Crack, cock, herion, meth, speed etc... Sure.

>oh man the Illuminati doesn't want you to know the truth man gee

I seriously despise this. Psychedelics are illegal because of retarded hippies, like McKenna, who encouraged irresponsible use of shit like LSD. When you had kids freaking out this scared the shit out of a society that had gone many generations without the need for such a substance meanwhile marginalizing the argument that there was legitimate use to these substances.

>Irresponsible use of DMT though? People had to go through these substances individually and state reason for their illegality.
Easy enough to make the case when you have college kids seemingly going crazy under the influence of these substances. You act like laws don't pass with very little justification.

>Psychedelics help people and shouldn't be treated the way they are. Crack, cock, herion, meth, speed etc... Sure.

Like I said, I agree with you, but you need to make the case to people that have no interest and show them the value from a rational empirical standpoint. It's important to have the insight of why they were banned in the first place rather than blaming it on some shadow government who "doesn't want you to know the truth man or have you question things"

You seem to be very sure and don't want to question this type of shit when you're on fucking Cred Forums of all places.

Tell me, how much do you suck the veiny Jew?

i have smoked it a couple of times and will again in 2 weeks

What do you mean question this kind of shit?

Do you think because you're being critical because somebody you listened to was critical about the spooky goobernment? How do you know they weren't just controlled opposition themselves to demonize the practice of using psychedelics? Did you consider that as a possibility?

There's nothing we can do about what they did back in the 60's, and our only option is to try to repair the tarnished perception psychedelics have been given because of that era to everyday people.

>drugs are illegal immoral unconstitutional and sinfull the Bible said so - the post
Bible thumping Trumpfag detected

REPOST
SPAM

>Psychedelics help people and shouldn't be treated the way they are. Crack, cock, herion, meth, speed etc... Sure.
>Crack, cock, herion, meth, speed etc... Sure.
>cock
wtf top kek

I meant coke wth ;_;

Coke and meth are pretty great desu-ne.

>Being unable to differentiate between Trump's civic nationalism/populism and mid-90s-era evangelical cuckservatism

Most basic of bitches right here.

Its absolutely indescribable. The experience is completely outside the frame of reference that we have any words for.

Smoking trip lasts ~10 min, but in your brain in can be anywhere from hours to decades.

Drinking plant mixture gives you a trip of variable length and intensity depending on mixture, but lasts for several hours. It is incredible psychiatric medicine and cleans you out, so the psychedelic effect is just an unfathomably beautifully bonus.

>not producing DMT inside your body every afternoon/morning
Literally just look at the sun when its setting and hyperventilate, at worst it'll make you feel really happy and at best it'll give you the greatest experience you've ever had.

this is my favorite video

>speed
I would argue on amphetamines. If you take it in small doses of 10 mg a day, it does fucking wonders for your productivity. Sure, as you reach higher levels, it becomes something of an addictive high rather than a mental boost. It depends on the situation used for all of them I suppose.

lowest possible form of moderation with shit like that though

there are better alternatives

dmt is nice to do a couple times but im it is too fleeting and expensive to make a recreational habit. shrooms and acid are both good choices but shrooms taste like shit and acid makes me feel wired sort of like an amphetamine, shrooms seem more sedating. i have yet to try ketamine, i hope it will be the end-all-be-all

because it'll make you go to shitty generic electronic music festivals, wear tie-dye and dreadlocks and crystals around your neck.

its pretty bad stuff.

Those people tend to always seem happy, would you care so much to abandon stuff for that? Since it makes you do that

Government doesn't want you to think for yourself

I don't even know how many times you've posted this fucking thread at this point. What do you gain from posting the same exact thread every so often? Are the responses that vastly different each time?

No. I'm pushing an interest.

kek

Its pretty nuts, I got some at a degenerate music festival once. You smoke it, and almost as soon as you exhale you're being launched into a vortex of geometry, much more intense than LSD or shrooms usually are. You get a feeling of bodilessness, like your skin is no longer the boundary of yourself and you're some disemodied entity hurtling through some inter dimensional realm. If you do enough (I had to take several hits) you can sense 'entities' and you get a strong feeling of communicating with them telepathically.

It really is a lot like a dream, and you are likely to not remember a lot of it the same way you would a dream.

I wouldn't call it magic or say the experience is 'real' though, I do think its all internal. Maybe there are hyper dimensional self replicating machine elves out there though, who knows

LSD and mushrooms makes me see lizard people, I used to see that in myself while looking into the mirror.
I don't see that anymore, only myself. Praise the lord.

Sometimes shitposting isn't enough australia