Brit/pol/ - BASED NA Edition

>Anger of PC accused of racism: Officer investigated after telling pro-Kurd protester 'you don't tell me what to do in my country' during clashes
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3806967/Police-Officer-investigated-telling-pro-Kurd-protester-don-t-tell-country-clashes.html

>Pupil nationality data 'will not be passed to Home Office'
bbc.co.uk/news/education-37474705

>Sadiq Khan urges Labour to follow his success if it ever wants power again as Jeremy Corbyn tightens his grip on fractious party
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/27/labour-conference-sadiq-khan-jeremy-corbyn-angela-rayner/

>Sturgeon to link Brexit to austerity in London speech
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-37472910

>Boris Johnson: UK will help Turkey join the EU
politico.eu/article/boris-johnson-uk-will-help-turkey-join-the-eu

>BBC iPlayer login will be required from 2017
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-37477229

>Turkish town promises to ‘sacrifice many sheep in Boris’ honor’
politico.eu/article/turkish-town-promises-to-sacrifice-many-sheep-in-boris-honor/

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/27/theresa-may-accused-trying-to-alter-immigration-report-before-brexit-vote
youtube.com/watch?v=I0wHzx2ymFk
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-magazine-monitor-32141190
ihr.org/jhr/v07/v07p498_okeefe.html
theoccidentalobserver.net/2010/04/kevin-macdonald-the-monstrous-winston-churchill/
youtube.com/watch?v=_AWsEWvV8Zc
youtube.com/watch?v=1sVEhK1hJ_s
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37465452
youtube.com/watch?v=xOkGQukV7Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=MHT-3dpV-so
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/nothanks/wwr00.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ra8gtPMIWLQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3806967/Police-Officer-investigated-telling-pro-Kurd-protester-don-t-tell-country-clashes.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2Jq7xgVqPYA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oswald_Mosley
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Harmsworth,_1st_Viscount_Rothermere
channel4.com/news/nigel-farage-ukip-letter-school-concerns-racism-fascism
youtu.be/I0wHzx2ymFk
youtube.com/watch?v=8qAdJTHQysI
youtu.be/3lnMFSlSkho
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1370777/Who-else-bankrolled-Tony-Blair-while-he-was-in-Opposition.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/596703.stm
haaretz.com/british-mp-charges-jewish-cabal-is-guiding-tony-blair-1.11028
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1429114/Fury-as-Dalyell-attacks-Blairs-Jewish-cabal.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tony-blair-labour-antisemitism-row-naz-shah-jeremy-corbyn-no-place-for-poison-a7012671.html
spinwatch.org/index.php/issues/lobbying/item/181-labour-friends-of-israel-in-the-house
youtube.com/watch?v=3Fx6eQTCIIs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost
partnersinthoughtcrime.com
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RUSSIANED

>Theresa May faced accusations from within government that she tried to remove evidence about the positive impact of immigration on the British economy from a critical report that was published before the EU referendum.

>Correspondence seen by the Guardian lays bare a six-month tussle between Conservative and Liberal Democrat advisers over the study, which was part of a government-wide exercise into the pros and cons of EU membership.

>Emails dating back to 2014 show Lib Dem advisers, who were then in government as part of the coalition, complaining repeatedly about May’s interventions.

>They claimed internally that the then home secretary was determined to paint a negative picture of Britain’s relationship with European countries when it came to immigration.The exchanges suggested that May wanted to claim that “benefits tourism” was a serious problem, attracting immigrants into Britain.

theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/27/theresa-may-accused-trying-to-alter-immigration-report-before-brexit-vote

>What started WW2?
youtube.com/watch?v=I0wHzx2ymFk

>The group of high-profile opponents of the Nazis whose meetings Churchill attended in the 1930s was usually just called Focus.
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-magazine-monitor-32141190

>In addition to money supplied by the Czech government, Churchill was financed during the "wilderness years" between 1930 and 1939 by a slush fund emanating from a secret pressure group known as the Focus. The Focus was financed by a slush fund set up by some of London's wealthiest businessmen -- principally, businessmen organized by the Board of Jewish Deputies in England, whose chairman was a man called Sir Bernard Waley Cohen. Further details of Churchill's financing by the Czechs, as well as the facts of Churchill's financial rescue by a wealthy banker of Austro-Jewish origins, Sir Henry Strakosch, who emerged out of the woodwork of the City of London. When Churchill was bankrupted overnight in the American stock market crash of 1937-1938, it was Strakosch who was instrumental in setting up the central banks of South Africa and India, who bought up all Churchill's debts. When Strakosch died in 1943, the details of his will, published in the London Times, included a bequest of £20,000 to the then Prime Minister, eliminating the entire debt.
ihr.org/jhr/v07/v07p498_okeefe.html

theoccidentalobserver.net/2010/04/kevin-macdonald-the-monstrous-winston-churchill/

Christ she was playing the long game all along. Hedged her bets by backing remain but doing literally no campaigning for it.

She played Cameron like a damn fiddle.

Why is this bloated zio alchy on our fivers now?

The (((banks))) decide who goes on the fivers.

>>Theresa May faced accusations from within government that she tried to remove evidence about the positive impact of immigration on the British economy from a critical report that was published before the EU referendum.

FUCKING BASED

COUNTRY BEFORE ECONOMY

Didn't she publicly endorse the religion that wouldn't like to see her as a national leader in the first place?

Reminder that D-Day was a mistake

Reminder that WW2 was a mistake

Get out.

Guys I think Clinton is gonna win and fuck over BREXIT.

Maybe we should show our support and try to appease her. Trump's blown it like I was scared he would do and now we may get fucked if we don't please her interests.

We should all donate to her foundation, that might help.

>he isn't proud of based Churchie

Turkroach detected

no one expected Jerry to be so effective at removing all opposition.
snp will still blame their debt bubble on evil tory westminister

It's as another's user said "the long game". You have to convince the retards on the other side you are with them.

>bait
>also ((((you)))

Fuck off CTR

I think this has finally turned me on her, that was fucking masterful of her

We didn't have to do it. Especially not that early. Should've let the Nazis and the USSR wear each other out and then make the next move after that. Instead the west was left to deal with Commie Kikes, white guilt and anti communist autism (yes i am aware of le epic ironing).

I'm pretty happy to have a based operator as PM.

Not perfect but best of the potentials/alternatives by far.

National Action are D A F T I E S

why couldn't she just stayed neutral on islam? no one forced her to issue congratulations to them
youtube.com/watch?v=_AWsEWvV8Zc
Why did British PM issued congratulations to islamists of the world?

>Proud of a fat zionist degenerate who bankrupted the British Empire and ensured Jewish global domination.

That's right goy, keep idolising dear ole Winnie.

Devil's Advocate:
How do we know her new anti-immigration rhetoric is not just another side of the long game, in which we are the "retards"?

>being this much of a Jerrycuck

Not even CTR, just gotta be realistic here.

youtube.com/watch?v=1sVEhK1hJ_s

GUESS I GOT
WHAT I DESERVED

Don't know what that means desu. I'm certain it's edgy as fuck though.

she says that while doing pic related, it's called playing all sides

and why the FUCK do you have a statue of nelson mandela in your country?!

>David Cameron 'let down' by Theresa May, says former PM aide
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37465452

so we can deface it

Or we could just continue to give no shits about the US election seeing as how it will have next to no impact on us either way.

Agree tbqh, we need our PM to be an Eternal Anglo fighting for our interests

He got meme'd hard by the USA, but apart from that he did literally nothing wrong

Mandela as a child murderer. Fuck that savage nigger.

Our government is full of cucks who think Mandela and the ANC aren't terrorists.

What about this? She refuses to call ISIS by its name, she's a SJW. Europe needs openly honest and though leadership, not capitalist globalism and "fewer refugees". It's time to say "we want zero".
youtube.com/watch?v=xOkGQukV7Zo

>23 year old friend is shaving his head tomorrow because he's tired of being balding
Nature is a spooky thing

dddd

He was a jew puppet his entire political career.

Swansea uni guy, if you're reading this, I'll be on the stage giving shoutouts to societies at the marquee tomorrow. If not, I'll be wearing a dark green polo.

Find me there.

>cucking for the people your grandparents fought tooth and nail to stop invading our island
>i'm the edgy one

I suppose I'm talking to an actual member of National Autism, kek. Pathetic.

>starting a brothers war that has destroyed Western civilisation because he was indebted to jews
>nothing wrong

hitler was afraid of russia and ignored generals telling him to flatten their trash army at the time

this is why we dont speak german as a first language

>oh vey goyem be realistic here
>we need your money to appease Hillary Clinton
>remember the harambillion gorillion that died in the holocaust.

He can use therapy with creams, shampoos and oils. Before 30 it's easy to fully restore youthful hair amount.

>He was a jew puppet his entire political career.

Source?

You do realise he was involved in politics long before WWII right?

>Hitler was a good boy he dindu nuffin

>dykeposting

If our grandparents knew then what we know now, they wouldn't have set one foot on that beach. Our people were also forced to fight in Iraq. Are we also morally obliged to defend Blair over that?

That's not really an argument now is it?
That's just shitposting.

Some of you guys are alright, don't go to the marquee at Swansea uni tomorrow.

>invoking le grandparents meme to skew the topic.

Keep crying faggot. Your bloated alchy idol was nothing but a Jewish puppet.

And they say romance is dead

What's your point? After the BoB there was literally no way in hell Hitler could invade us. We didn't have to do anything else in the war.

Nth for based Theresa Bae.

>Naziposting at this hour

Very uncomfy tbqh lads

Kek

He didn't do anything to us.

>Hitler wanted peace and an alliance with England
youtube.com/watch?v=MHT-3dpV-so

>What the World Rejected: Hitler's Peace Offers 1933-1939 [Published in 1940 by the Washington Journal]
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/nothanks/wwr00.html

the us election directly determins the number of british service personel that will die in a place they should not be in

So? He still utterly fucked Europe. He started the war, not us.

Well, sure, but I assumed he was talking about solely political consequences, with a particular effect on our relationship with the EU.

Britain and France declared war on Germany for no good reason, not Germany on us. Our governments started the war.

agree she's sjw and never really been behind her but the revelation that she was orchestrating for leave behind the scenes years ago is getting me there

it will be fine

our guy corbs will keep the forces busy running labour camps so no time for foreign oil wars

I really doubt May will bow to the yanks in their next war. Pattern's clear: yanks go to war, draw other countries (mainly us) in, then bugger off, leaving us fighting and claiming they're the greatest country in the world.

Jews.

what is your point?

if adolf listened to his generals they would have obliterated the RAF with jet fighters

bombing cities never worked, people still dont get this today

I'll leave this here before I go. He must be the same guy that lost his marbles here with us when we showed him this the last time. I must get some sleep though, good luck with the underage kiddies flocking here.

youtube.com/watch?v=ra8gtPMIWLQ

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3806967/Police-Officer-investigated-telling-pro-Kurd-protester-don-t-tell-country-clashes.html

>'you don't tell me what to do in my country'
>immediately interpreted as racist

I... what... how is that even possible?

>yanks go to war, draw other countries (mainly us) in, then bugger off, leaving us fighting and claiming they're the greatest country in the world.

I think this is exactly what would happen again

>posting an obvious false flag

shameful, go already

>if

How does this justify D-Day? The BoB had already happened. We were safe. We didn't need to do anymore.

And he won the war and destroyed your Fuhrer kek. That must be awkward eh?

>If our grandparents knew then what we know now, they wouldn't have set one foot on that beach.

Mass immigration etc didn't have to follow after we destroyed the Germs. The two aren't linked.

Reminder that nazi sympathetics was the honourable aristocratic position before the war.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Jq7xgVqPYA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oswald_Mosley

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Harmsworth,_1st_Viscount_Rothermere

>Farage and others had marched through a quiet Sussex village very late at night shouting Hitler-youth songs.
channel4.com/news/nigel-farage-ukip-letter-school-concerns-racism-fascism

>for no good reason
He invaded our ally you slimy cunt

test

>White man said a thing
>It's racist

>And he won the war and destroyed your Fuhrer kek. That must be awkward eh?

Well yeah, but it's as awkward for you as it is for me. Look at what Britain became post WW2. How glorious our Empire was before your fat degenerate hero threw it all away for his circumcised overlords.

>Mass immigration etc didn't have to follow after we destroyed the Germs
It didn't really begin en masse until 1997 either. Before that immigration was actually negative net for most of 1960-1985 or s.

We had a cast iron agreement with Poland that if it got invaded we'd immediately go to war.

Yeah and the empire would have survived if we'd cucked for Hitler.
Retard.

>grandfathers
That was is used as a propaganda tool in Russia, when you speak of Gulag and Soviet genocide of ethnic Russians, Germans and Ukranians within the Union. How stupid one must be to fall for such a low emotional non-argument.
If any of you actually believes that WWII was not a result of the British backstabbing divide and conquer imperialistic strategy practiced for centuries, French greed after WWI and Soviet warmongering, you are all fools. You can't say with a straight face that WWII was a fight for freedom and Polish security, when you let millions of Eastern Europeans, Poles and Russians to rot in the red prison of Warsaw Pact after the end of Second World War.

Well it certainly didn't survive having been cucked by the Jews, did it? Silly goy.

>official ideology calling for world domination
>mass developing an offensive military
>started numerous wars of invasion and conquest in Eastern Europe
>occupying several independent nations
>invaded and occupied half of Poland in 1939
If we started the war over Poland, then why didn't we also declare war against the USSR? They had actually done all the things Germany was accused of but worse. Why didn't we attempt to resolve the situation peacefully instead of agitating Poland to continue occupying Prussia and locking ourselves into a military pact literally five minutes before Germany invaded that ensured violence?

Churchill campaigned on 'Keep Britain White' after the war you sniveling little traitor.

The Germs were going to use our people as slave labour if they won, and take our island of lebensraum. But you'd have loved that wouldn't you, faggot?

Seriously though Hitler arselickers are fucking retarded
>Start war with other white people
>Try to genocide slavs (whites)
>Ally with japs and fucking muslims against whites
>responsible for about 40 million white deaths
He was a twat.

And what happens in the alternative? We turn it all over to Germany in thanks for safety?

About five minutes before Germany invaded. Why? It was a minor territorial dispute that had nothing to do with us that could've been resolved peacefully.

We do this Churchill vs Hitler shit every week, lads

FFS

He wasn't the one who started the war. Hitler was wrong on several things, but he wasn't a war monger. Britain and USSR on the other hand.

>Germany declare's war on USA
>get rekt

Fuck me lads all this conspiracy theorist "hitter wasn't that bad" rhetoric is quite odd isn't it?

We're starting to look like the rest of the board here and lets be honest they're all a bit weird/American

They can't refute thisChurchill and Stalin, not Hitler, are cursed across the former Warsaw Pact

da joos incoming

>Campaign for some arbitrary movement after trading in the Empire for Jewish globalism.

wtf wow thanks goy I love Winnie now!

He invaded two countries and we let it slide. He invaded Poland and we destroyed him.

Simple.

No there's just like two people that have to come in here and shit the bed.

>Why didn't we attempt to resolve the situation peacefully
Yeah because that had totally worked to stop Hitler's territorial expansions before.

>continue occupying Prussia
Treaty of Versailles you faggot, it was now Polish land.

Blame the yanks. Churchill planned to attack the USSR but the Americans didn't want it.

>is quite odd

nope

Simple
Britain thought it could face the Germans

But the Soviet Union in 1945?
That's just asking to be annihilated

Difficult to speculate as no one has a crystal ball, but the Empire would have had more of a chance of surviving as allies had it chosen to become allied with the Nazis rather than destroying itself fighting them in the name of Jewish internationalism.

Who here NatSoc/Fasc but not a complete >MUH HITLER DINDU NUFFIN retard?

It's a couple of hotwheelschan spastics who come to meme every now and then.

I ain't saying it was a good thing, but that was the agreement.

Personally we should of just let Hitler get on with it and maintained our empire and armed the fuck out of ourselves.

Hitler didn't want to fight Britain.

I am ambivalent on Hitler. I feel he made a mistake going after all Jews, but then again, he did try to get the Jews to leave to Palestine during the Haavara agreement and Évian conference, but we shut thay down.

>Start war with other white people
Britain and France declared war on Germany, not the other way around.

>Try to genocide slavs (whites)
No they didn't. At all. Several slavic countries were Axis allies, including Albania, Serbia, Croatia and Slovakia.

>Ally with japs and fucking muslims against whites
And Britain had the Indian Army and black colonies. The Americans sent in jews and niggers to Germany who left behind half caste bastards. And?

>responsible for about 40 million white deaths
Again, Britain and France declared war on Germany, not the other way around.

So a Strasserist?

Honestly anyone that worships Hitler is a fucking retard. Drug addicted idiot that got his country annihilated and killed himself rather than face the consequences.

nah thats cucked appeasement

Sure, the empire couldn't survive under American/Soviet hegemony, but it would have in a Germany/Japan dominated world instead? With a UK under the German boot?
Totally believable.

I'm not a confirmed fascist by any stretch but I'm not automatically averse to it. As for muh Hitler I don't think he did anything excessively bad for the time and that's about the best you can say for anyone, doesn't mean I like or condone everything he did.

>Again, Britain and France declared war on Germany, not the other way around.

After the Germs invaded Poland, our ally. After they were told not to.

Can't refute it wasn't about Poland, you let Poland rot under the marxism after. It was good old British imperialism. You are not a traitor for being objective on your country's wrongdoings. So much muh Britain dindu nuffin wrong ever, muh Britain is the best ITT. It's not betrayal to criticise your kid for smoking, it's your true love to show him what he is doing wrong. Blind love and unconditional loyalty to the state is a religion of weak minded.

>Britain and France declared war on Germany, not the other way around.
He invaded Poland.
>No they didn't
Many Poles, Russians etc were killed indiscriminately and they intended to use the land for Germans only.
The ultimate plan long term was to remove Russian, Ukrainians, Baltics and Poles entirely.

>And Britain had the Indian Army and black colonies
They were our fucking colonial troops under our control, not allies like Hitler did with mudshit Arab groups.

>territorial expansions
It wasn't expansion. It was reunification. And it was none of the British government's business. Certainly not enough to sacrifice British lives in a world war for.

>Treaty of Versailles
Hitler abolished that. And it wasn't Polish land anymore than the NE of England is Norwegian land because of the Danelaw. It was still 95% Germans living in Prussia in 1939, not slavs, who were all voting for the NSDAP.

Nope. Guess again.

YOU LET THEM ROT UNDER STALIN AFTER THE WAR, BRAINWASHED CRETIN

>face the consequences
>be tortured "democratically"™ until he confesses to thinks he hadn't done
>be killed

Lads come on he killed millions of people because of their faith. He fucked it.

Had he not done that he might have built something but he was too focused on getting rid of the Jews.

He could have just kicked them out of the country. Even that would have probably sufficed but unfortunately he was off his nut and an actual madman

>for their faith
Is it bait?

You can speculate all day about how it would've turned out, but the fact is we chose to fight for Jewish Internationalism and Churchill was itching for a war. Keep trying to convince yourself we made the right decision, but don't ever bitch about da joos again if you're gonna back Winnie over Adolf.

>It wasn't expansion. It was reunification.
Reunification of what? Austria was never in a united Germany, neither was the Sudetenland, at least not since the days of the HRE, which wasn't a real nation at all, rather a feudal mess.

>Hitler abolished that.
You mean he tried and ultimately got blown the fuck out and made Germany even smaller?
Whilst simultaneously making any kind of nationalism toxic for the next fucking century because anyone nationalist is now
>MUH HITLER
He ruined nationalism.

The USSR invaded Poland and occupied more of the country than Germany. Why didn't we declare war against them? Germany only occupied Prussia, on which Germans had been living since the Ice Age until 1945 when they were ethnically cleansed by our allies, the USSR. The USSR occupied half the country and there were no Russians living there and never had been. In fact it was the Germans in the end who drove them out and the Allies who ensured that Poland would be occupied by Russia for the next 45 years and did absolutely nothing about it.

And then we let millions of the fuckers into our country to say sorry. Alls well that end well.

Also, the fact that we "let them rot" (as you put it) doesn't change the fact that the REASON WE DECLARED WAR, was because THE GERMS INVADED AN ALLY OF OURS WHICH WE INSTRUCTED THEM NOT TO.

You Jerrycucks seem to have a real hard time understanding this simple detail of history.

Nice b8 m8

The holocaust isn't real user.

Fuck the Jews, Cromwell was a mistake.

>He could have just kicked them out of the country.
Baitimus maximus, comrade. Even the most adamant Jews know he tried to send them to Palestine.

>You can speculate all day about how it would've turned out
So can you.
>Churchill was itching for a war
Germans deserved it.
BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN

He killed taigs though.

Literally because they were Jewish.

Seriously, I get the memes and understand where I am but at the end of the day he killed loads of people including kids because of their background which is not a sane thing to do

>Cromwell was a mistake

this

Winnie would've liked this.

Cromwell was based. One of the few good leaders we've ever had.

Brit/pol/ has become rather blue pilled lately

Would need some proper proof of thst desu

>Germans deserved it.
BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN

t. Hershel Speigelstein.

>Germany only occupied Prussia, on which Germans had been living since the Ice Age until 1945
Please go back to stormfront.

> In fact it was the Germans in the end who drove them out
And planned genocide to replace them?
What's better? Genocide or 45 years of communism?

Churchill hated the USSR, operation unthinkable was planned to save Poland but the yanks refused.

>Cromwell was based

leftypol has been visiting a lot and spamming pro-socialism stuff, probably because of labour conference

Most of the jews were poor Polish farmers too.
Hardly the rich bankers he went on about, they'd all fled the country by 1939.

They became our allies about five minutes before 3 September 1939. Why were we getting involved in a minor territorial dispute in Eastern Europe. That wasn't in our national interests then, and in hindsight it has literally destroyed all our nations, so why are you defending it now. Why didn't we also declare war against Russia? They invaded at the same time and occupied more of Poland than Germany did. The EU also warned Russia not to invade the Ukraine last year. Should we also have declared war on Russia then? Because it's exactly the same situation.

Complete invasion of a country isn't a "minor territorial dispute".

>Officer investigated after telling pro-Kurd protester 'you don't tell me what to do in my country' during clashes
WHOA HOW COULD HE

THIS IS THE MOST HEINOUS THING THAT ANYONE HAS EVER DONE

>Why were we getting involved in a minor territorial dispute in Eastern Europe.
Why would we not stop a country repudiating Versailles for the umpteenth time? A country threatening militaristic expansion?

It`s probably just because Corbychev absolutely destroyed the blairites.

This is distinctly uncomfy

Around 600AD Islam started expanding outside of Arabia through countless battles, leading them to eventually dominate all of Northern Africa, almost all of the Middle East and chunks of Europe too. They eventually got pushed back, but they only got pushed back out of Europe, they remained dominant in pretty much every other place they conquered. That was a victory for Europe.

Now, they're expanding into Europe again, except this time they have the head start of not having to conquer Africa and the Middle East first. They're aided by the global reach of the internet, guilt-ridden Europeans and intelligence and technology gifted freely to them by Europe. In every part of Europe there are sizable chunks of Muslim populations, in places like France it's upwards of 10% of the total population and here in Britain it's around 5%.

We want to stop free movement from the EU nations, but in all honesty this, on it's own, won't do too much to counter the threat of Islam. So let us say for a second that we completely banned any more Muslims coming to Britain, that still leaves the 5% Muslim population here to breed with their high breeding rate. This alone will wipe us out.

Do we really have the courage to do what's required? Our only option left, the only option that will secure our future and the future of our British children, is to employ savagery. It's all good and well that politics seems to be shifting steadily to the right, but not even politics will undo the damage already caused. Why do we sit lads, why do we do nothing? What are we really scared of that stops us acting? I know there are more than enough people here in Britain to win this fight swiftly, but why do we feel more duty bound to talk about it than actually act?

I'm genuinely scared lads, I don't see the qualities in us that we need.

>positive impact

>"sure the welfare budget doubled in this period but the GDP increased 5% so there, bigot"

Islam is a religion of peace.

youtu.be/I0wHzx2ymFk

>weeb thinks he should be taken seriously

>And planned genocide to replace them?
Why didn't they genocide them then? They had six fucking years to get the job done. Because that's just jewish propaganda like the fucking holocaust to brainwash you into defending an unjust war that has destroyed us.

>Socialist thinks he should be taken seriously

It wasn't complete. The USSR took over more land at the same time and we didn't declare war against them. Why not? And it wasn't a real country. Its borders were drawn arbitrarily at Versailles and completely balkanised Germany.

I want to beat Karen with a stick.

youtube.com/watch?v=8qAdJTHQysI

>Why didn't they genocide them then?
It was a long term plan? Ship slavs beyond the Urals, kill resisters and the weak and populate the land left behind.
>that has destroyed us.
It took decades for the empire to fall apart.
In your alternate India would have been handed to the Japs, along with Australia. All the whites would have been massacred by nips.

>tfw all audio I can find of Jonathan Bowden sounds like absolute shit

it's like he carried something to jam recording equipment everywhere he went

You are talking about the USSR. Why didn't we declare war on them? They were a much bigger threat than Germany to us. They invaded Poland in September 1939 and occupied more of the country than Germany.

This. The Nazis deliberately blamed them instead of the capitalists, Junkers and German industrialists for the plight of the German people.

WW2 was a mistake but I respect Bomber Harris.

Bit rude tbqh

Jews are race, not faith. He was dereporting foreigners, can't blame him for that. You can blame him for considering half Jews to be Germans though - that's rather atrocious.
You are a a grade moron. UK doesn't give a shit about its allies, only about its elites interests. You let the same Poland to be occupied by the Soviets. Stop spewing bullshit about some agreements, you honour the rules only hen they are convinient to you. According to the Budapest Memorandum of 1994 you and USA were supposed to declare war on Russian Federation over Crimea annexation. Did you? You can dislike Hitler all you like, many people do, but you can never take a moral high ground in the war you started.

>It was a long term plan
Got any evidence for your conspiracy theories mate?

Top fucking kek. I think that's just his voice. Sounds like a redpilled Joe Pasquale.

Members of the German Spartakusbund:

Karl Liebknecht German
Rosa Luxemburg JEW
Clara Zetkin JEW
Leo Jogiches JEW
Paul Levi JEW
Ernst Toller JEW
Eugene Levine JEW
Kurt Eisner JEW
Gustav Landauer JEW
Erich Muehsam JEW

>Cromwell was based
Go to bed you Puritan shill

What do you think Jonathan would have thought of Brexit? Too bad he passed in before we could hear a lecture in "Nigel Farage: the Anglo Lion

I will redpill every poster in r/ukpolitics by christmas

Screenshot this post

Because how would we have fought both at once?
You don't force the soviets into an alliance with Germany, you defeat in detail. The plan had been to defeat Germany quickly.
Unfortunately the soviets became too powerful by 1945 to actually attack, at least without American help, and not long later MAD comes into play.

Because Hitler have would allowed Japan to genocide Anglo-Saxons in Australia, right. Fuck and I sought Russian Putin supporters and commies were brainwashed. Brit/pol/ is genuine slow.

ambitious

>Jews get repressed for centuries and want to make society equal
>Gentiles dindu nuffin Hitler was a good boy

Generalplan Ost. Plenty of sources about.
Of course, everything is muh juden so it's fake!

He was probably like Mosley and Orban in that he wanted a united pan european natio al socialist realm.

Based Bowden

youtu.be/3lnMFSlSkho

16 Sqn reporting in.

So you're saying our alliance with the communists was a good thing? I feel like some people on Brit/pol/ have fallen to far for the Eternal Anglo meme.
War with Germany was a mistake and we didn't have to flatten Dresden. We should have allied ourselves with the Germans and fought against the rising threat of the Soviets.
Instead, (((someone))) tricked our ancestors into throwing their lives away destroying what could have been the dawn of a golden age.

>Because Hitler have would allowed Japan to genocide Anglo-Saxons in Australia, right
Well he allowed nips to force POWs on death marches and execute captured white soldiers.

>how would we have fought both at once?
lol

We should have fucking nuked Moscow like Churchie wanted.

Because Jews and gypsies are immigrants? How are they different to Pakistanis?

Read this. Watch the nice video. And try again.

Many Brits have been brainwashed to unquestionably idolise Churchill as Britain's greatest ever leader. They don't take to having their lifelong fantasies cut to shreds very well.

I support national action

I'm going to awaken honour and pride in the reddit plebs. They will not be calling for open borders by 2017

Hello based Sovok man!
How is the public opinion in Russia in regards to Ukraine? I know it was Pro-annexation of Ukraine but has the opinion changed lately?

>want to make society equal
>Communism=Equality
Fucking hell m8

Did you ever wish you could remove kebab from the UK? Then you know how Germans felt. By the way, which ethnicity was it that brought marxism and mass immigration to the UK do you think?

The revolutions didn't cause Germany to lose WW1 though, they were already militarily defeated and their economy had collapsed due to blockade by the summer of 1918. With or without some failed socialist uprising the German Empire was doomed.
The shit economy following is the fault of the French.

Doesn't mean they should be repressed on the basis of something uncontrollable.

Find us a copy of Generalplan Ost so we can all take a look at it will you mate?

National Action member here
Cheers boyos

I wish you well in your endeavors, particularly so they'll stop shilling their pro-merchant crap here

>watch muh stormfag jewtube video
kek

>talking to yanks about corcumcision in another thread
>"haha why do you care about dicks ur gay lol"
When you're so butthurt you can't even face rational discussion about a serious issue.

>Did you ever wish you could remove kebab from the UK

I'm not an autist that spergs out when I see people who don't look like me so no I guess.

(((Who could be behind this post)))

Operation unthinkable was pretty metal. Use the wehrmacht to help take on the soviets, with later plans for nuking soviet armies before they developed the bomb too.

Cheers brother.

GTKRWN

How much would you say NA differs from neo-nazi skinhead groups?

Jews were trying to impose communism on Europe. They continued trying to impose it by stealth in the countries they failed in. The Germans didn't want jews anymore than we want muslims. Jews are not German. They should be in Israel.

Deportation is not a repression. Jews were told for years to fuck off from Germany before getting inprisoned. My mate in Israel told me that he's glad they are dead, because Jewish people don't need such stupid fucks.

>which ethnicity was it that brought marxism and mass immigration to the UK do you think?
Blair is a Scot.

>I'm not an autist that spergs out when I see people who don't look like me so no I guess.
t. cuck
Race is more than skin deep, comrade.

>I'm not rationally fearful for the future of my country, my people and my culture.

Find us a copy of Hitlers plan to allow the British empire to survive entirely independent of his control?
Oh wait.

>Israel

lel no. Long live Palestine.

no you're just a redditcuck autist that spergs out on boards you clearly don't belong on

>race is skin deep

top kek, hello /leftypol/

playing Baldur's Gate lads

That pic is shooped, pic related is the original

Blair was just a front man who got filthy stinking rich from wrecking our nation.

>In 1995, a new blind trust, known as the Labour Leader Office Fund, was set up by Mr Blair's friend Michael (now Lord) (((Levy))). It has been estimated that £2.5 million was raised. This allowed Mr Blair to run the biggest Opposition office in history.
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1370777/Who-else-bankrolled-Tony-Blair-while-he-was-in-Opposition.html

>Labour 'sent out search parties for immigrants', Lord (((Mandelson))) admits
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html

>The programme's producer Martin (((Rosenbaum))) said: "What we show is there is an English backlash but also self-doubt about England's identity. Home Secretary Jack (((Straw))) is worried that nationalism will manifest itself in violence and wants a positive English identity created which will beat off the unpleasant side."
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/596703.stm

>British MP Charges ‘Jewish Cabal’ Is Guiding Tony Blair
haaretz.com/british-mp-charges-jewish-cabal-is-guiding-tony-blair-1.11028

>Fury as Dalyell attacks Blair's 'Jewish cabal'
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1429114/Fury-as-Dalyell-attacks-Blairs-Jewish-cabal.html

>Tony Blair says there is no place for 'poison' of antisemitism in Labour Party as row continues
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tony-blair-labour-antisemitism-row-naz-shah-jeremy-corbyn-no-place-for-poison-a7012671.html

>Labour Friends of Israel in the House
spinwatch.org/index.php/issues/lobbying/item/181-labour-friends-of-israel-in-the-house

t. reddit

this

cleaning the gene Poole if you will.

you're a push over cuck. If you have no problem with how the UK currently stands, you are a fucking traitor

I wouldn't want to exterminate an entire race of people due to that notion though desu.

SO I KICKED HIM IN THE HEAD TIL HE WAS DEAD AHAHAHA

If Israel falls, where do you think all the Jews will go? You bet they are not going to the next safe nation called Lebanon.

The only allegiance I have is to my family and the international working class. Couldn't give a shit about some sneering toffs just because we're both white.

Blair is a Catholic. Catholics are the actual enemies of the UK. Catholics are also the most Labour-voting people in the UK, even more than Muslims.

Unlike pakis who are a modern import there have been jews in Europe for over a thousand years. Those in Germany spoke German.
Ashkenazi jews specifically are pretty much European genetically. The jews in Palestine before 1945 were all Arabs ethnically.

Mosley, not Hitler

>muh safe space

Get fucked faggot.

Magic is shit, I wanted to pummel and arch my way to victory.
I had a rude awakening.

you're a queer fellow

Make one that says things can only get better.

Why would you care about the international working class? I only care about my family and the english working class desu.

What? Hitler loved the British Empire. You can hear him say so with his own voice right here. Now show us a copy of Generalplan Ost or shut the fuck up with your retarded conspiracy theories that jewish propagandists have planted in your gullible head.

>International working class

Wew

They can stay in Palestine. But a zionists state should not exist

All evidence I dislike is jews!

Is Nigel's secret to being a great orator is the fact he is actually a member of the Inebriati?

>misusing safespace like lefty idiots always do

I didn't say you couldn't post you stupid cunt, I said you don't belong

Friendly reminder Hitler did not want to go to war with Britain.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Fx6eQTCIIs

Fascist here, national leaders should really leave strategic planning to the military.

Because I have more in common with a French or American worker than I do with the rich. The English/British working class is part of a global system, like it or not.

The Jews have been expelled from 109 locations. It's just (((pure coincidence)))

Suicide bombings dropped significantly when the jews built a wall.
Really makes you think.

Why does Cred Forums love this guy? Didn't he advocate for a joint Europe and an end to nationalism?

Does it matter for how long they have been there? Jews in Israel are happy friendly people who enjoy fruits of their labour, diaspora is literally shit tier cancer. It was naturalised American Jews in Israel who brought 70,000 Ethiopian "Jewish" niggers and 100,000 rapefugees from Africa to Israel. It's literally not an argument. If multiracial societies are there to stay, you would say the same about the pakis in they year 2316

>tfw millennia of history
>tfw everyone is obsessed with one guy from the last century

Yeah, but I don't like any of those people. Foreign workers undermine English workers all the time. We shouldn't care about them at all and only look out for English workers.

Don't care. This thread is a boring right wing circlejerk most of the time. Sorry I don't meet the special requirements.

>want to ask questions about france and your opinions
>see name
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Jews do not identify as white. When we read 2,000 years of glorious Western civilisation, they read about 2,000 years of persecution by whites. And they act on that resentment. By trying to overthrow Western civilisation through marxism and enslave it through banking, whether consciously or subconsciously. Jews will not act in the interests of white nationalism. You can see the results of that resentment in any Western city you care to visit. (Not all jews.)

Hardly.
Culture matters.

You`d have to be a spacker to believe that.

Bad history teaching on our part.

I guess that's where you and I differ lad, I'd fully support the complete annihilation of any race or group of people that, in whole or in part, posed a threat to my people, country or culture. Different strokes, I guess.

>international working class
Cool. Standing shoulder to shoulder with the people of Botswana to fight the man, lad?

if your feeble intelligence can't figure out something simple like what a safespace actually is nobody is going to give your medically-diagnosable autist ramblings any weight

Then why are you here?

Workers undermining each other is a problem of capitalism. Immigration certainly is used to lower wages, but it need not be. In any case the poor move because they have to to survive, not because they want to. What work is there for someone in Greece or Syria?

Literally not making any sense now. Still haven't seen a copy of Generalplan Ost. Here, I'll save you some time.

>no copies of the plan have ever been found
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost

>ywn click glass Coke bottles with Woes

Why you are claiming roman history?

That is the same blacks claiming egypt and carthage

Didnt you germanics destroyed the roman empire?

Arent most askhenazis a mix of germanics and slavic?

What jews are you talking about?

Why do you think you are the good one in this story?

Greece and Syria will always be shit if the able-bodied natives move, everyone suffers.

I don't care about their conditions, its not our problem and we shouldn't have to ruin our lives to help them out. We should be looking after our own. You talk about an international working class, but I have nothing in common with some Greek or Syrian except how we are employed.

Kill yourself.

>an end to nationalism

He called it "Europe a Nation", so no

Think about it though, a nationalist European state which works to preserve European culture and establish European hegemony using neo-fascist principles.
It has nothing to do with the European Union if that that's what you're implying.

sorry lad

Nigel farage said it lad.

Niggers are this stupid

My associate and I have started a blog.

First post is on grammar schools. Criticism appreciated.

partnersinthoughtcrime.com

I don't agree that the working classes of various nations are connected more by class than by culture. But I think it could be said of the upper classes.

>1 a place where everyone can feel comfortable about expressing their identity without fear of discrimination or attack

>The term safe space has been extended to refer to a space for individuals who are marginalized to come together to communicate regarding their experiences with marginalization

Getting pissy when someone challenges your fringe NatSoc views shows you would like this to be your little safe space.

>the poor move because they have to to survive, not because they want to
Bollocks, just look at all the economic migrants bypassing the entirety of Europe to get to Germany/UK.

If their goal is just to survive or find work, why do they skip all of these other countries and coincidentally end up in cucked states with generous welfare programs?

>What jews are you talking about?
See >Why do you think you are the good one in this story?
Without getting into a massive Nietzschean discussion about good and evil, for the same reason that the last of the mohicans and the last samurai were the good guys.

Nige can control himself.
Mosley was just pro-european, unlike the current EU which is very much anti-european.

Kek commands you to read the post.

>without fear of discrimination or attack

sounds like you're looking for the safespace you dumb faggot, us getting pissy is literally just us attacking your uneducated views

>arguing against opposing views is the same as wanting a safe space

you really are from /leftypol/ aren't you, you're using the same flawed logic.

A nationalist European confederation would actually be pretty based, promoting our combined history of Christianity, Roman laws and Greek philosophy, whilst allowing our individual nations the sovereignties and dignity they deserve.

But the EU is just a marxist internationalist globalist shitheap that doesn't care about our history and want us to become brasil tier through race mixing to create a mongrel race they can control.

Point taken. Sure he'd see it differently if he'd known what the union had turned into

Lads I`m really scared Hillary might actually win.
We need Trump.

Because these countries have the lowest unemployment rates and robust economies? Countries like Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia, Cyprus, Italy, Albania etc have high unemployment rates. People naturally want better wages. The distortions and unequal distribution of wealth and power force people's hand. Big business also likes immigration to act as a reserve army of labour.

Horrible writing and poor design

Nope, I'm more than happy to debate. Posting happy merchant pics and calling me a cuck isn't an argument though.

British law is completely different to continental law. This is one of the best reasons for leaving.

What's horrible about the writing Ruskie?

>implying all European law systems aren't based on Rome and the standards it layed out.
Senates, parliaments, legal codesz it's all based on Rome, lad.

Arguing is fine. Telling someone they don't belong isn't. It implies exclusivity.

So we should be happy about our nations becoming minorities in their own ancestral homelands and our living, developing culture existing only in history books because millions of third worlders (who don't give a fuck about fixing their own countries let alone ours) are marching in columns across Europe looking for higher wages? You're going to have to sell it a bit better than that mate.

sure thing molymeme, the thing is there's no point in actually debating you when you've displayed you can't even comprehend something simple like what a safespace is so instead we just mock your utter ignorance

It was a good read, well written. If you could get some decent exposure this sort of stuff could be really valuable. Nice one lad.

In the very last sentence is a grammatical error, it's not big but it annoyed me. Remove the bracketed word.
>We need to [put] resign the comprehensive egalitarian dogma to the dustbin of history and introduce a modern selective system that gives everyone the opportunity to put their different talents to good use, regardless of where their parents can afford to buy a house.

Fair enough, but before you waste any more of your time you should know that you're unlikely to change anyone's opinion.

Aerie, Jaheira or Viconia romance?

Fucking hate kurds, desu.

Your sister was the best character, shame you have to rely on fan mods for that.

False dichotomy. People should be made to integrate into other countries if they intend to live there. And in most cases they do try to fix their countries, then guess what happens? The US and other imperialist powers send in the bombs and troops. Burkina Faso, Chile, Afghanistan etc

>Chile
Pinochet did nothing wrong.

I think I've finally worked this out. If there is any Jew or Israeli on here please correct me as my labels/phrases might not be accurate.

There are two main groups of Jews: Nationalists/Zionists and Globalists.

Nationalists/Zionists are right-wing, conservative and extremely pro-Israel --while being anti-Palestinian. They're also non-negotiating when it comes to their land.

Globalists are liberal, left-wing and critical of Israel and are generally more sympathetic to Palestinians and willing to negotiate with them and give Jewish clay to them even.

In the past the Neo-Nazi movements were extremely anti-Jewish AND anti-Israel -- especially online. Things have changed drastically over the years -- on here especially.

These National Socialists that come on here these days are always advocating for Jews to go to Israel and have their OWN land to themselves -- often discouraging people from protesting them. They believe all Jews belong there and that no one should interfere with them.

Is it just me or do the National Socialists online come across as undercover Zionists? There's always rumours of Israelis getting paid or instructed to go online and fight back against anti-Israel bias etc.

>we love this nation
>fly Zimbabwean flag in Trafalgar Square

Just like the spics and their Mexican flags in the USA, I fucking hate these people.

I hate Imoen desu

Thanks lad.

No idea how to get exposure. I'm a journalist by trade (different field) and I the company I work for won't let me use my real name for anything political so I have to use this pseudonym.

My plan is basically to attack a bunch of people, email them, and hope they respond.

he's here from leftypol or reddit or wherever to troll, not to change opinions. if he was here to change opinions he would lurk moar first to get a feel of things and then make arguments accordingly, instead of just spewing uneducated drivel

Imoen was great, no bully.

>Afghanistan

I'm going to assume you're referring to the Soviet invasion and not the fully justified NATO invasion.

He was nothing more than a CIA puppet for US imperialism and global capitalism. Good for memes though I guess.

Bioware should have kept their original plan of her going crazy and you kill her in spellhold

You also ignore the fact that the vast majority of those people are ideologically imperialist, brainwashed in a totalitarian ideology with explicit doctrines of world domination, and identify themselves as conquerors in the tradition of their ancestors.

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

The US funded islamist rebels to counter the socialist rule there. Bin laden didn't come from nowhere. Nor did those Stinger missiles.

>fully justified
9/11 was an inside job baka senpai

NEW THREAD

That pertains more to Iraq, which was unjustified.

Jews can be Zionist and globalist at the same time. There are religious Jewish organisations(majority of them) that promote Israeli statehood, but refugees and migrants to Europe for scriptural reasons. there is Sohnut that promotes migration to Europe to scare the Jews and force them to flee to Israel, there is the same Sohnut that urges Jews to vote for pro-migration parties and persuades them that once islamists and negroes are booted, they are next(so do Jewish religious organisations in their community work). Sohnut and state of Israel also work closely on keeping the victim mentality and organising visits to the camps. Then there are regular Israelis who want Jewish Israel and don't understand why Europe and North America lets the third world ears in.

I'd expect a journalist, regardless of field, to know how to go about getting their material out to an audience. I'm no journalist, I don't even use social media, so I'd have no ideas on how you'd go about getting an audience beyond the basics of having social media and triggering people. Just make sure you're always putting your newest blog posts on social media, because this generation's 5 second attention span means they won't bother to do it themselves.

I can smell mushroom soup and I really don't know why.

Boring writing, idea jumping, biased civic message.

It wasnt due to their faith. it was due to their race. which in many ways is far worse. before the mid-nineteenth century, antisemitism in europe had been a purely religious matter. a jew who converted to christianity was as honourable and respected as any other citizen.

with scientific racism (brought about by darwinism) jews were seen as inferior racially (not as inferior spiritually).

remember, nazi's werent a fan of merchant of venice as youd expect, because of the final fate of shylock going against their ideology.

You're getting closer to seeing where we're coming from. We don't and Hitler didn't want to hate or kill anyone. A more proper distinction would be between Israeli nationalists, anti-white zionists/diaspora (not just in the literal sense but as a synonym for globalists/marxists/feminists/bankers/Israel-firsters/etc), and redpilled honouary aryans/Christian converts. We view the second group as having diametrically opposed interests to our national interests and the greatest threat of all to the existence of our nations. If you could move everyone into the first and third groups, there would literally be no problems in the world. And Hitler was the greatest white zionist (in the literal sense) of them all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement