Scott Adams "predicts" that Donald Trump has alredy won the election

Scott Adams "predicts" that Donald Trump has alredy won the election

Nate Silver claims that it is 55.7% likely that Hillary will win, vs 44.2% of Trump winning

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/126589300371/clown-genius
fivethirtyeight.com/features/donald-trumps-six-stages-of-doom/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Check their predicting before primaries. Clown Genius vs The 6 Stages of Doom for Donald Trump. Nate said 2% and Scott said landslide.

Nate doesn't claim anything

His prediction changes literally every single day

I'm questionable on who won this election from the debate alone.

I don't see any trump supporters switching sides from this debate, same with Hillary supporters.
All I can see is Trump supporters being shunned because they "lost" and lowering turn out rates and enthusiasm which is a bad thing not something that can easily be reverted.

Trump and HIllary supporters didn't switch. It's the undecided that Trump won over because people thought he was "more honest"/ "looked like a stronger leader"/ and "cared more about people like me".

is fivethirtyeight a clinton shill site?

Dont worry about it. The whole "trump lost" narrative is only on pol. Most of the world thinks trump won

blog.dilbert.com/post/126589300371/clown-genius
Compare with
fivethirtyeight.com/features/donald-trumps-six-stages-of-doom/

Nate Copper had Trump winning yesterday, who gives a fuck what this heeb says?

Adams blew the wonk out of the water in predicting primary reaults August 2015.

>who gives a fuck what this heeb says?
Shut the fuck up.

>most polls still show Hillary marginally leading
>Cred Forums rigs polls on local news sites
>WHY AREN'T TRUMP'S ODDS 100%
I never thought Americans could get more retarded, but christ.

He's right. Trump wins as long as he doesn't completely fuck up. His performance last night was satisfactory and good enough to not turn people off from voting for him.

Trump doesn't have to win the debates, he just has to deliver a bare minimum performance.

Who has been right more often in this election? Dilbertman or Nate Bronze?

This. Scott's been tooting the trump train since before some people knew he was running

Nate's model is the most pro-Trump on the web.

Predictwise has Trump at 20% win

I think many thought of it as close.

lmao butthurt kike

>English teacher

It's because the shills are out in full force. 6 million dollars can buy you a lot of facebook likes, reddit upvotes and spam on Cred Forums.

That's not what the polls say.

this.

not a bare minimum performance though. he just has to look presidential

>inb4 BUT HE INTERRUPTED

presidential =/= cuck

we want a leader who isn't afraid to put the truth foreward.

Well, look at who each side pandered to in the debate:
Hillary pandered to women and niggers who dindunuffin.
Trump pandered to the rust belt, manufacturers, and bernouts.
If you noticed, some of these groups are more important for swing states than others.

>Telling people to give their opinion to a public poll asking for people's opinion
>rigging

smug_anime_girl.jpg

>Listening to Nate Silver
I genuinely used to also, but he's a joke this election cycle

seriously what is the point of it? what is the purpose of a statistical probability that changes?

Damn, I thought that sign said "tranny" at first glance.

I was shilling for trump since august 2015 too, that doesnt make me a genius

thank you for correcting the record. remember CTR uses foreign flags to gain credibility because they are so retarded they themselves think foreigners are better than americans.

why do people listen to Nate Nonsense?

japanese are some of the worst looking asians i swear

they all fucking look the same. same hairstyle, same makeup, same clothes, same laugh, same fucked up teeth, when they talk they try they best not to move their mouth for some fucking reason, they never tell the truth about anything, the fucking moaning in javs isnt a meme. i wasted so much fucking money.

never go to this country for the girls

>why do people listen to Nate Nonsense?
Because Romney lost despite the entire right wing noise machine saying he was going to win in a landslide.

Scott Adams predicted Trump winning the primary- Silver said he didn't have a chance

YOU FUCKIGN PUSSY COWARDS you think you can just spam "praise kek" and your stupid FUCKIGN rhymie "lol she'll shit on stage " chants, posting copy pastas, getting dubs, trips, maybe even quads a few times on an image-board to get a political candidate to win. Oh the DAMAGE you've FUCKING done, did you fucking see the debate? DID YOU FUKIGN SEE IT? YOOOOUU made this happen, YOOOOU, because you tried to TWIST MEME MAGIC to YOUR WILL, OMFG im crying so HARD rIGHT NOW sII CANT EFVEN FUCKIGN SEE IM SO FUCKIGN ANGRY AT YOUR FUCKIDHbashgS.agb... a few individuals understood, they got the idea, they WORSHIPPED kek, not FORCED THEIR WILL DOWN KEK'S THROAT, AND YOU FUCKING DEMENTED HIM YOU SHITFUCKSTUPIDDUMBFUCKS... HOW WILL HE FUCKING FORGIVE US FOR WHAT YOU FUCKS FUCKING DID..

Hopefully this recent debate made you learn, our SAVIOR, our PROPHET, SENT BY KEK HIMSELF failed on stage BECAUSE OF YOU FUCKLESS FUCKS.

Faggot fairy tales the left uses to keep from killing themselves.

>what is the purpose of a statistical probability that changes

I can't tell the difference between a regular american and someone pretending to be retarded anymore. Probably has something to do with the influx of trump posters

But that election was rigged. Dead people voting for Obama.

>fivethirtyeight.com/features/donald-trumps-six-stages-of-doom/

KEK'D
Also Kek approves

Love how everyone had their mouths full of Nate Silver as supposedly infallible

As much as I'd like to believe him, I think Scott Adams prediction probably isn't going to hold up well on election day.

No, seriously, if your statistical model can change 40 points in a couple weeks, it is not a very good predictive model.

Trump is getting fatigued. I think he was going on the road a lot to contrast himself with Clinton. Needs to rest up and come out fresh at the next debates. He has been on the go non-stop since June last year. Clinton has been sleeping.

Literally nothing can make me not go out and vote, and I will never vote for Hillary.
Persuasion man might be right.

>dubble dubs
Praise kek.

Coulter also said he would win right at the start.

>Colorado
>New Hampshire
>Michigan
>blue

Whenever I want to know who's going to win an election, I go to Scott Adams.

>tfw persuaded

>DUDE WEED LMAO state
>red

I like you. You can be white.

>I'm not a genius
What did you mean by this?
Did you even read the articles?
Scott wasn't shilling he was pointing out Trump's prowess using hypnosis techniques.
You really should try reading more than a few words because it's an enlightening experience.

>A nigger nation in charge of who's white

yea sure thing buddy

>DUDE WEED LMAO state
>hillary

(((Nate Silver)))

(((Nate Silver))) has absolutely no self awareness. The entire time of a prediction constantly changing from day to day is fucking ridiculous.
>hurr durr I said he had a 0% chance of winning the primaries and a -200% chance of winning the election back in May but I "tweaked my algorithm" and now I think he has a 45% chance of winning! My model is so great!

It's like constantly changing your bet on a horse race after the horses are already galloping down the track.

This

The only good thing that will come from Hillary winning this is seeing that terribly unfunny faggot backtrack all the way to China.

>filter
>flag
feels good man

this.

>pre-debate
>"oh man, I can't wait for the debates, Trump is going to fucking DESTROY her. She's going to break out in tears and probably have a seizure on stage."

>post-debate
>"phew, okay guys, as long as he doesn't breath too hard into the mic or lose his temper or pull his dick out in the next two he should be fine."

I love watching the damage control evolve going into election day. Trump is not winning. He was never winning. He's never going to win.

I can't tell if this is genuine garrison or not.

You should always update your view as new information becomes available, dumbass.

>more data is produced every day
>more data leads to a better prediction
Wow. Science.

That's not a prediction then. You're just gathering data after the fact. If I take snapshots of the horses halfway through the race and say "I think the one currently in front is going to win" then that's not fucking much of a prediction.

I mean, if I look at polls released the day before the election and then use them to "predict" the election the following day, does that really count as me being a nostradamus and predicting the election?

It means we were either wrong before the debates or after the debates. We were wrong to expect him to destroy her. We are right that what he did will win him the election.