Mr. Trump, some time ago you claimed that Senator Clinton didn't have "the look...

>Mr. Trump, some time ago you claimed that Senator Clinton didn't have "the look." Could you explain to me how in any way this is an appropriate question for this debate, what it has to do with anything regarding to anyone's policies, and what many would consider a loaded question against you? You have 2 minutes.

Other urls found in this thread:

redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=39882
youtu.be/0TG0HxZ3X9k
thezog.info/list-summaries/
jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/jewishsupremacism.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lester Holt total shill.

redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=39882

YOU FUCKIGN PUSSY COWARDS you think you can just spam "praise kek" and your stupid FUCKIGN rhymie "lol she'll shit on stage " chants, posting copy pastas, getting dubs, trips, maybe even quads a few times on an image-board to get a political candidate to win. Oh the DAMAGE you've FUCKING done, did you fucking see the debate? DID YOU FUKIGN SEE IT? YOOOOUU made this happen, YOOOOU, because you tried to TWIST MEME MAGIC to YOUR WILL, OMFG im crying so HARD rIGHT NOW sII CANT EFVEN FUCKIGN SEE IM SO FUCKIGN ANGRY AT YOUR FUCKIDHbashgS.agb... a few individuals understood, they got the idea, they WORSHIPPED kek, not FORCED THEIR WILL DOWN KEK'S THROAT, AND YOU FUCKING DEMENTED HIM YOU SHITFUCKSTUPIDDUMBFUCKS... HOW WILL HE FUCKING FORGIVE US FOR WHAT YOU FUCKS FUCKING DID..

Hopefully this recent debate made you learn, our SAVIOR, our PROPHET, SENT BY KEK HIMSELF failed on stage BECAUSE OF YOU FUCKLESS FUCKS.

>he didn't fellate my guy's dick during the debate
>must be a shill

Chill out dude

Smoke weed and praise kek

Have a shekel and move along.

>He did felate the other candidates dick
>not a shill

Shut the fuck up you gay bitch. If you don't see the bias you're either lying or stupid.

It's like liberals don't realize the more they do this stuff the more people turn against them.

People are dumb but I doubt the purpose of that question went over anyone's head.

As soon as the final question was brought up, even before he first turned to Hillary, I said "That's an unfair question." Hillary hit that softball with all the expected aplomb. Then he turned it over to Trump. He had the opportunity to take Holt to task for asking such an unfair question, that his position has always been that the media is against his campaign and Holt's final question justifies that position. Instead, Trump acted like a typical politician and presented a non-answer by returning to his official talking points. He had an excellent opportunity and bungled it.

I don't need any cock sucking, just a fair debate would be cool

Checked. Will smoke weed and praise kek tomorrow

MEME MAGIC

God what a smug fucking bitch I didn't watch it, only listened, maybe if I watch it I'll get a different perception, just audio I thought trump did awful.

Is that when Trump claimed he was the only one with the temperament to be president?

starting to smoke weed soon

Trump doesn't even have any policies and his character is pretty fucked up.

That part made me cringe SO FUCKING HARD at the time it was unbelievable. UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE CRINGE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SO FUCKING MUCH CRINGE FUCK

reported to BOPE
have fun being introduced to the saco, viadão

Go away evil dogger

you're the giant faggot for taddling on a potential pothead

You're a faggot for saving that gif.

Go Away Evil Dogger.

Go away evil dogger

go away evil dogger

scary desu
didnt watch maybe trump was as scary
but she scary like that smile is plastered on

"How dare you ask me to defend something I said!"

smoking for sacred 8's

>"what is bias?"

You leftists are becoming dumber every day.

Cred Forums told me to get a job in a factory. So I had to give up weed and become an alcoholic, instead. Feels bad, frogman. I had a nice desktop whip vape and everything... haven't even warmed her up in 4 months.

>200x200)

the point is that Hillary also said some controversial things but she was not called into answering them

This nigger should have to look over his shoulder for the rest of his life.

On top of that, the reason why Trump brought up the "Clinton not being nice" thing was because of how Trump purposefully dodged "the look" part of the question and changed it to "sound". He wanted to say that she looks sickly and frail, but he was 'nice'.

go away evil dogger

You don't get jealous watching your mom blow your third period Chem teacher?

>Mr. Trump, what did you mean when you said Mrs. Clinton doesn't have 'the look' to be president, when it was obviously just a sexist jab?

>Mrs. Clinton, you've called for greater trust between communities and police. Do you think police are naturally racist?

But yeah, Trump was treated unfairly... You guys are pathetic.

It seems that love is not good, and that, tonight at least, we will not get around to ramming.

Luckily, someone made it real easy for you to understand why he's being called a shill.

She's got the look alright
That 30 days to live look

That's easy. As you can see she is too short. Next question.

go away evil dogger

not fair I've got a second job after this

Kek has spoken.
Hillary is already dead.

Is Holt a fucking nigger? He's got that nigger nose

after i finish my coursework that i'm putting off to shitpost
also check'd

Saved, thanks

If the moderator was going to bring up some lawsuit from the 70s, Trump's tax returns, birtherism, etc., then he should have also brought up Hillary's emails, Benghazi or the Clinton Foundation.

>do illegal shit all the time
>expecting a liberal moderator to call her out for any of it

He never asked Hilary about laughing about getting a convincted rapist off on a technicality and laughing about it years later. Or laughing about killing qadaffi "we came, we saw, he died"

How the fuck is "do you think police are racist" a soft-ball question? It's the left-wing narrative, and either she appears retarded by saying yes or she loses black voters for saying no. Be honest, she was just better at answering questions. All of Holt's (negative) follow-up questions happened because Trump said something retarded or wrong. He was wrong on stop and frisk, and he was wrong on Iraq, and he was wrong on Birtherism. You can't claim bias when your guy is unstable and the moderator just wants an answer. Holt let him get away with interrupting Hillary some 50 times. If anything he was too easy on him.

you fucking retards post smug frogs all day every day

Your post made me cringe

checked

Is this seriously what passes for shilling nowadays?
Terrible.

41 interruptions of Trump, 7 of hillary. Here's were about time remaining. Confirmed shill. My congressionalcandidate gets it. He's in South Texas, vote for him and Trump.

>how is it a softball

"no, i dont think police are racist, but that doesn't mean systematic discrimination... blah blah" it took me 3 seconds asshole but thanks for correcting the record.

Go away evil dogger

Maybe he's a fucking moron, but 2 things must get us through..

1.) The meme magic is real

2.) She's a fucking criminal, she's a rotten gangster cunt in a pantsuit.

Vote for the idiot, prevent evil cunt, that simple.

>cartoon =! real person

Having her even compared to pepe says volumes about how cocky and arrogent she was.

"Google" shill. Confirmed one of us.

yup

This anchor looks like a Simpsons character

>posting a smug Pepe on a Tibetan flag weaving board is the same as acting like a smug hag in the presidential debate

SHE DON'T HAVE THE STAMINA, SHE IS SICK, SHE SHITTED HERSELF IN 9/11 WHEN SHE PASSED OUT ON THE MIDDLE OF GROUND ZERO.

Mr Trump, when you supported the attack on Iraq ..
No, I didn't
Yes, you did
No, I didn't
That's not what I heard
Well you heard wrong
Ok, well, back in 2002 when you supported attacking Iraq
Didn't
Did
Didn't

etc

Trump dropped the ball here. He should have explained that Someone who suffers from 4 minute coughing fits and falls down in public doesn't look like the leader of the freeworld. They tried to make it about her being a woman and Donald fell for it, he changed the subject and began talking about her stamina which made him look evasive.

Oh shit.

even if he supported it, he was a just normal citizen and didn't have any priviliged info as politicians like clinton, making the blame on him instead of her was a dirty trick

There is a historic precedent for this very thing, I believe. I heard of one presidential debate that was received very differently by people watching on tv, than if it had been listened to on radio

It was Kennedy v Nixon

Kennedy v Nixon

First televised debate, those that listened or read the debate overwhelmingly thought Nixon won, the people that watched it thought JFK did.

JFK had a charisma that Nixon did not.

It makes you wonder when you hear things like "lincoln had a. Quite warbaly voice or that Jefferson had an effeminate way of speaking, how many people and ideas we no longer care about because the person presenting them doesn't do good on camera

I'm not voting for Trump and I thought Lester was being rude and grilling only Trump.

Of you aren't voting for trump just fucking kill yourself.

Why do you want to see the United States fall

>>Mrs. Clinton, you've called for greater trust between communities and police. Do you think police are naturally racist?
She basically answered with "everyone is naturally racist."

The moderator had a bias against trump.
Trump still handled it like a fucking moron.
Worse, he started out great. He let us know he had the potential to deal with shit-talkers, and then dropped the ball.

>waaaahhhh trump says stupid shit constantly how dare they call him out on it and force him to be held to a higher standard muh lihbrul bias
Drumpfkins are fucking PATHETIC

Begone, you hold no power here.

Kuk is a worker of chaos.

All things warp unto him.
We cannot pervert the father of the demented.

He'll vote Johnson like an edgy, useless little faggot

We may grant him power, but we cannot direct or control it. Chaos will set into action events seemingly unrelated.

Okay, let's do the same for Trump's soft-balls.

>You supported the Iraq War in 2002, so how is your judgement different to Hillary's.
I didn't support it, I only said "I guess so"...

>Why did it take so long for you to accept that Obama is an American.
Because I didn't accept the credibility of his birth certificate. No, that's not racist.

>Why no tax returns?
Because audit or something.

>What did you mean, her 'look'?
Umm she looks gross man.

You're right. I suppose it's harder for Trump because he holds such ridiculous positions. Hillary's emails, and Benghazi, have been investigated ad nauseam in public. It was time for Trump to answer for some things.

I feel like this was a tag team effort against Trump. You can't tell me this dumbass question wasn't coordinated with the Clinton camp to set up her sexist attack on him. Something was up. No American citizen gave a fuck about him commenting on her "look". Set the fuck up.

Go away evil dogger.

ITT:
>My dumbass candidate said a bunch of dumb ass things
>Why is he being asked about the dumb ass things he said
>How come the other guy that doesn't say something stupid things every day isn't being asked about the stupid things they say every day

>wahhh responsibilities make my sad parts feel dumbdumb

>Wrong on Iraq

Fuck off shill, your god damn intellectual dishonesty is ruining fair discussion.

overseas ctr. neat. here's your shekels.

>Just because person A said dumb things makes it okay that an issue isn't being made about person B being a liar and a criminal
t. shill

Except he was wrong on Iraq. He has repeatedly stated with absolute certainty "I was opposed to the Iraq war from the beginning."

That is flat-out wrong. You know it. I know it. There are children living in Chad who know it.

But he won't back down because he's so fucking stubborn.

"Oh just check with my mate Sean, we talked about it all the time! Believe me!"

read this

The literal soundbite of his conversation on the Howard Stern show when asked if he supported was straight up, "I don't know."

No, it wasn't. It was "Yeah, I guess so."

Trump literally tried to revise history during the debate by claiming that he told Howard Stern "I don't know. Whatever."

You don't just get to change your past positions.

That doesn't matter. His whole argument is that he has 'better judgement' because he opposed the war from the beginning.

That argument is demonstrably false.

Are you mad?

That's still an unsure answer. You can't say, "He fully supported it!" Because... he didn't.

This is fucking miniscule shit we're talking about here. Fucking Christ.

What does it matter if he supported iraq war. Has nothing to do with him. This debate was ridiculous. They want to know why he wanted Obama to show his birth certificate as if that is the most horrible and unforgivable thing they've ever heard of. If I were Trump I would have just said "Why did it take Obama over 5 years to do that?" It's that simple. Could have been over in a week if Obama cooperated with public interest in it instead of letting it stew for multiple years. Once again Obama making shit worse.

As someone who was raised by an old couple from New York, the guy meant demeanor. I don't know what it is but old time people from the city have a different way of speaking and it seems to have a triggering effect on anyone not from around there

It's insane that the person who just offhandedly might have said he supported the war in a very noncommittal fashion was held more responsible for it than the person who literally voted for it.

Thank you!!! Fuck.

... youtu.be/0TG0HxZ3X9k

The birth certificate issue didn't even have anything to do with race either. Obama filled out forms with his birthplace as Kenya. That was the issue.

But what about Trump's relationship to the people on this list:

thezog.info/list-summaries/

Also, if you want to know how the people on this list got to be where they are, start reading at page 12 in this book:

jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/jewishsupremacism.pdf

He did say he didn't know and then "yeah I guess so" ... neither of which help you. You're looking for Trump flogging the WMD story and, like the WMD, not finding it. At that time there was a feeling that criticizing the war was failing to support the troops, thus "yeah I guess so." He doesn't strongly support it. He weakly and vaguely declines to really get into it.

Remember that question he also gave Trump, in kind, about deplorables?

go away evil dogger

Those aren't soft-ball questions
Trump answered them the same way you did
Lester Holt kept interrupting him through every answer going "Nuh-uh not true"
All of those questions to Trump have been investigated in the public ad-nauseam

it's because he lied about it retards

you'll never catch that guy in a lie because he always tries to worm his way out of responsibility when shit hits the fan

No, they were trying to question his judgement for "supporting" the war, when Hillary voted for it

But he doesn't get to say "I fully opposed it from the beginning, unlike Hillary." Because ... that's not true.

He's the one making the adamant claim, and it's just bullshit.

He's not being held more responsible for it, for fucks sake!

He's being held to account on his LIE that he opposed it from the beginning, which he claims is proof that he has better judgement than Clinton!

It has everything to do with race. It was a campaign to delegitimise the first black president by arguing that he wasn't American. Racist af.

>All of those questions to Trump have been investigated in the public ad-nauseam
That's interesting, since it was in the past week that Trump finally confessed that Obama is an American citizen and doubled-down on his Iraq lie with Lauer.

>muh racism
Nobody questioned Obama's legitimacy because his dad was black, they questioned it because his dad was Kenyan. If his dad was from Detroit nobody would've said anything. Obama even contributed to this by claiming he was born in Kenya and refusing to release his birth certificate for years. There was also birther stuff surrounding John McCain and Ted Cruz was that racist too?

You're proving my point numbnuts. Yes those things have been brought up numerous times by the media. You just provided two examples

Go away evil dogger

go away evil dogger

pic related

What the fuck was the point of even discussing personal comments they made about each-other? He never addressed Hillary's "deplorables" statement.

>yo-you're times up
>we're gonna build a wall and it's gonna be yuge and
>mr. trump w-we only have time for o-one more question
>mexico is gonna pay for it

HMMMM

I was more put-off by how she only blinked like once a minute.