youtube.com/watch?v=hTiKlPznLYM
businessinsider.com/russia-internet-trolls-and-donald-trump-2016-7
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/l0GXzODWhOmR99dKy8W3lw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/YOKN_G6i6g1YSwwfab4Tpg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/WOLaVwpelusKqvQ5y2nWow/
youtu.be/3XSuG5aCFGs
youtube.com/watch?v=z5ltf6LxmZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It is just history that keeps repeating itself.
Remember when Trump was in a debate with Rubio and Cruz? Cred Forums was filled with "How can he act so fucking stupid? He ruined his campaign!".

Just nod, smile and don't pay attention to the shills.

CTR is pissed they couldn't rig the votes

> debate happens
> hillary supporters gain momentum

"IT'S NOT BECASE HE FUCKED UP GUYS! THEY ARE ALL PAID SHILLS"

They are litterally spamming a atleast a third of the board. Any more and this is mini Cred Forums harbor tier

Cool story shill. Why not make a another thread?

They are really conscious on how hillary was really sad an lame during the debate, now they just want to create a reality that doesnt exist at all but fits their agenda. Text book propaganda, weak one but its allright, cant ask more from mentally challenge people.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

26 fucking threads

Can you CTR faggots calm down?

THE DEBATE WAS FINE, IT WAS CLASSY, IT WAS ACTUALLY(more interesting) THAN ROMNEY VS OBAMA so I'm gonna Red-pill the SHIT out of this so other people remember to post against this crap
>WATCH THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=hTiKlPznLYM

>Hillary didn't lose any voters

>Trump didn't lose any voters

Most people already know who they are going to vote for, that's why they have political polling. It's an argument of BLACK vs WHITE so it's pretty fucking hard to not already know who you're voting for unless your an idiot and haven't tuned in literally all year.

the only thing that happened was Undecided voters finally chose a side. Nobody lost any support at all, they have to make a mad dash for the last group of idiots who haven't decided yet less than 2 months away. It's why u see all these gimicky commercials, unfortunately u can't have everyone follow the race the entire time like good citizens. You have the politically ignorant masses who have to be the last people, and who knows why they are gonna vote. Maybe they vote Hillary cause shes a woman, maybe they vote Trump because hes aggressive. Who knows, but nobody lost ANY SUPPORT AT ALL, THAT IS ALL CTR AND IT WILL BE HERE UNTIL NOVEMBER

the debate can modestly be summed up as a tie, or close victory for whoever you want to argue it for.

Look there isn't anything special going on, finally people are watching the debates for the first time. Some people didn't watch anything up until now. It's all just summerfags, 18 year olds who haven't voted before are NOW giving their opinions on this site and lying about having followed the race and issues for the past 2 years. That's basically it; don't get trolled. Sorry, this is just how it goes every single election

that's good. That means that they are trying to spend a lot of resources here.

Here are approximate current CTR threads active as of now:

Here are the CTR shills from last night... Change your ID's you worthless slaves... You are convincing no one of anything except the need to slaughter Clinton.

Now up to 32. I admit I had my doubts about CTR on this board. Today it has been confirmed that they are here and they are willing to slide half the fucking board

It gets old, eh? And it hasn't even been 24 hours. Imagine if it goes on for a year and a half like the shameless Trump shilling has.

And then weve got this one google who spams this comment in every thread. Get a job welfare rat.

They really are. What CTR doesn't realize is that REDDIT is WATCHING YOUR ACCOUNTS, and Cred Forums doesn't give A FUCK ABOUT CLINTON'S DEBATES. WE ARE HERE TO WATCH HER DIE.

nigger get a real job

Do people actually think these posts are from shills or ctr? It's trolls trolling trolls. That's what it's always been. This board is nowhere near as important or significant as you think it is.

At now point were there 32 trump centric threads up at once

Half of this shit is people acting like shills just to be funny. CTR is probably sitting back laughing at this shit.

No point*Damage control

I could believe it if you faggots could calm the fuck down

Really annoying but was expected in the final month leading up to the election.

I have found myself being more or less exhausted by ctrl willful ignorance but refuse to give up the good fight.

Been taking longer bike rides than usual to balance out.

So if you call that shilling then what do you call the dozens of daily trump threads? Normal?

Gee one trump general at a time vs le drumpf spam sliding half the fucking board at one

Shhhh. You'll spoil the fun. Oh, who am I kidding? These paranoid fuckers have already swallowed the bait so hard they couldn't spit it out if they wanted to.

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Everybody knows it's you. Like I said I didn't think CTR would put that much effort into here. You clearly proved you are willing to shit up Cred Forums with no survivors

Nothing new
These FAGGOTS ain't shit
Pic related

It's good that they're panicking.

Yeah I guess just report duplicate threads. Best for the time being

There's nothing left to save here until the elections are over. Maybe not even then. This place has become nothing more than a sad circle jerk.

Should you really be spending money on shills? DB isn't going to bail itself out.

You guys ultimately control this boards content

Don't let any paranoid octo chan FAGGOT tell you otherwise

By pushing the "everything's fine, Hillary beat him!" narrative Dems will get complacent and not feel the need to go out and vote since the assume victory.

Fucking morons.

This 100%

> Sweden

It really renders concern trolling uses less when you do it at this level. You want to shit up the board with hill bot threads and le drumpf lost? Fine don't spam half the damn board

I don't care as long as they don't actually crash the site like they did right before the debate started. Couldn't post anything the board was so slow and timing out constantly

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the online polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Wow this copy pasta, seen it 10x already. Your not fooling anyone with this reverse psychology.

Why is Hillaryposting "shilling" but Trumposting isn't?

Why are you so triggered by this thread?

It's not going to get any better I've started using time created to sort my catalog! It's terrible. We need to start reporting the obvious rule violations.

Proxy fag.

I'm not though.

because this is a conservative board you stinking heap of failure

You seem to be though

Shilling = Paid Posting

They're getting payed extra rates because of the debate day. I'm just staying off Cred Forums for a few days to let it calm down. I come back and check periodically just to laugh at these honourless degenerates doing everything they can for a quick buck. Honestly it's worse than prostitution.

Das rieet

At this point I would like to punch her right in her smug fucking face.

Literally I don't get .1 Shekel for speaking positively about Trump.

Shills don't get that they by working for CTR for peanuts are betraying their country.

Are there 30+ pro trump threads up? No one is going to get demoralized like this. If anything it pisses everyone here off

Entertaining.

Without white people, you'd currently be wallowing in a prehistoric hut made of your dead relatives' bones, mud, and fecal matter.

This

CTR can't even brigade online polls properly so they come to the biggest board of Trump supporters and spam shit.
I hope Hillary "liquidates" these worthless failures.

CTR just doesn't get that they are Bolstering our Convictions even more.

Betraying the country is a grand abstract concept. But it would be funny to watch male Clinton voters grapple with her doing for feminism what Obama did for race relations.

It was forseen, we all knew that following the debate shill-sites and the terrified media would run wall-to-wall "DRUMP LOST LOL" posts, and the level of shilling would spike here and elsewhere.
We knew this was coming, and they have not disappointed.

All is within the accepted scenario.

>hillary supporters gain momentum

Hillary have literally 0 supporters posting here that are not shills or shitposters pretending to be retarded.

Lols.

>this bootyblasted abput obvious bait

stay mad, trumpcuck

>hidden threads: 20
heh, pleb, I'm at 100+

>HUR DUR GOT OF MY BOARD SHILLS!!! FUCK OFF CRT
>Implying people who genuinely prefer Hillary aren't on this board

I can't wait for Hillary to destroy Trump so that you delusional faggots kill yourselves.

1 post.....hmmm.

>bait
Learn the lingo CTR

Why don't you learn the proper quantity of shitposting instead of whining about getting called out here

i see...

let the shilling continue

Also
>unironic people here who support hillary
I.E Correct the record

Because anyone retarded enough to vote for a murdering cunt is too retarded to post.

Literally Hillary's zombies and archons. Soulless apparitions of the darkest evil.

And /thread.

Truth

You better believe it.

Drumpf got rekt fair and square, hillary is your new pres

now hand over the (you)s

Here have a (You)

My only question is are they getting payed or are they doing it for fun...

It's because all those clickbait leftist garbage blogs are linking to us

Who am I to deny a young dindu a (you)

>m-muh shills!!
Typical Cred Forumsfag response when you're forced to confront how weak your board really is. Do you know what's actually happening? Cred Forums is taking a moment from jerking to traps to come fuck up your safe space and trigger you. And I'm loving it.

This is almost as good as when /s4s/ wrecked your shit and you fags hid out with the horsefuckers.

>hillary supporters gain momentum

But there's no such thing as a hillary supporter user. Only people who oppose Trump

And I don't get paid for making fun of Trump and suckers who have bought into ridiculous demagoguery.

Here, you also get a nice fresh out of the oven (you).

Because the thought that anybody redpilled would vote for Hillary is absurd

fuck yeah.

The Trumpfags on this board deserve all the shit they are taking. They get triggered easily. They have elevated their candidate to some infallible "god-emperor" status. They can't even take the slightest criticism of Trump. Hell, even the Bernie and Hillary fags could see and admit to their candidates flaws. Not so with Trump supporters. For people who claim to be so redpilled, the level of intellectual dishonesty on this board is laughable and deserving of relentless ridicule.

Yes yes you are familiar with ED. Good for you CTR

>Trump fags on this board deserve this
No one deserves to have their board spammed like this

Thought you might be interested in how this "shilling" stuff actually works...

I work for a company that does the SMO (social media outreach) for several campaigns, and one of our big gorilla customers right now is Priorities USA (the super PAC behind Hillary).

We point our outreach associates to about 85 different sites right now. Unfortunately, Cred Forums doesn't make the cut for us because it's too small. Cred Forums has an alexa rank in the 600 to 900 range, which realistically puts it out of the realm of any outreach activity.

It turns out that we pay by the hour, not by the message. The problem is verification -- we don't have software that can track the actual messages posted -- we only pay based on total time spent.

To start getting paid, the outreach associate logs into a specially-modified browser that contains a posting and history logger. In my group, we run statistical sampling on the incoming posting data to measure the quantity and quality of the postings by each associate. The associates get graded by our algorithm, and if their grade falls too low we'll cut them loose.

One thing I can guarantee: If they post more than once in a thread, they're not a shill. Outreach associates can't wait around to have conversations. After they post, they have to quickly move on to the next link in their queue. It's absolutely guaranteed that they'll never see your accusations of them being a shill. It's all about the number of different eyeballs we can reach. Hitting the same eyeball twice is worthless in comparison to hitting two different eyeballs.

I've never done the postings myself -- I work on the software and data side of it, which pays waaay more. Outreach associates are basically people desperate enough to work for the tiny pay. It's kinda ruthless -- we'll take pretty much anybody who signs up, but we fire a chunk of the bottom-performers every week to cull out the slowpokes and the shitposters. Turnover is high, as you can imagine.

>if they post only once
That litterally describes 75% of every hill shill post

But the constant barrage of pro-Trump threads shitting up the board for the past year and a half were okay? Even when they devolved to Kek, Cred Forums tier bullshit?

not really, i just hide the lame threads and sage and shitpost when i want to be cheeky. It has been this way since long before CTR arrived at our doorstep and it will continue unchanged for a long time.

Like I said never at any point were trump threads over 30 threads at once. You CTR faggots are terrible and you know it

I honestly ignore posts with drumpf in them. 9 times out of 10 its just a shitposter/JIDF. I'm amazed no one has noticed JIDF sneaking back in desu.

when will this be classified as an organized raid?

Get a job you fucking google

fucking 0 jews died during wwii
not a single one
gtk rwn

>Cred Forums is a shill containment board
>shills will never understand this

What the fuck happened to Cred Forums? Did google really buy it? Sorry, I mean Google. It seems like it got run over by SJW in the middle of the night or something. Where did everyone go?

i think you're half right.

i only wish there was a non-shilled *chan

I don't know why they are trying so hard. But oh boy do they seem MAD!

Seriously, these shills are so angry it's hilarious. They were going to come here screaming "Drumpf BTFO" no matter what happened.

I really love to think about how infuriating it must be to have to browse here all the time for them. Most are probably unattractive roasties or dykes. Only women would be this easily enraged.

>be at a political board
>someone has a different opinion
>muhh SHILZZ xDDD get out :^) hahAHA
fuck off faggot

Yea it's a shame what has happened to Cred Forums these shills are now for real on shitting up this board now I might emigrate to 8ch for a while there's no point on arguing with the shills they never give up with their shit posting.

>spam half the board
>almost impossible to discuss another topic
>but it's le political board so we can just shit this up xD

Jesus one level away from Cred Forums harbor

>implying you autist discuss politics
>half the threads are kek praising niggers like you

you have to ask, what is the value of this board to [insert organization]?

is this consistent with what you're seeing?

i don't really know what's going on, but i'd like a good discussion board that isn't totally inundated with bullshit

Not bad shill. Have a (you) for your trouble.

Fucking anons are incapable of just ignoring the shrill and bait threads.

Just fucking ignore them and they'll slide!

CTR has declared war on us. just like all the others before them, they too shall fail.

they will get bored, depressed or redpilled after a few days. all it takes is another hillary dehydration, and they will all be BTFO

Thoughts? I'll be back in two weeks is what I'm thinking.

Not that the shills are proving their use, if anything their time and efforts are completely wasted. Who are they trying to convert now, really? A bunch of meme enthusiasts and their silent spectators? The natsoc division? Brit/pol/? The fanatic as ever OC factory that is /cfg/?

They have no audience, so all they do is trash up the place. I'm waiting for the clean up crew.

they are mad. that is the most delicious part. their anger makes them inherently unfunny and unstable.

they will disperse like a foul odor from Hillary's pantsuit in a few days

>first debate is with an NBC Clinton shill
>asks Trump tough questions, gives Clinton a complete pass
>liberal media claims victory for Hillary
>CTR machine begins working in full force to try and win some millenial voters with the momentum

It's all planned.

>Any thoughts?
It's about at the level I predicted.

I think you are mostly right except for the part about the foul odor being dispersed from Hillary's pant leg.

>Any thoughts?
If the cunt wins, she's gonna open a gov. agency or some NSA branch and commit state funds to make it like this 24/7/365.

I've been saying this^ for the past 4 years. It is almost inevitable at this point unless we can regain some control of the US government.

why not flood shill threads with gore and scat? Cred Forums might join considering shilling is even more cancerous than trap threads

This is what is annoying. Stop replying to these fucking threads you faggots.

My reply is a necessary evil.

>Cred Forums

i'm rather disappointed that Cred Forums let itself be taken over so easily though

If we are such an echo chamber why can't I down vote your pathetic post??

If you are implying that no good discussion is ever had here, then fuck back off to reddit. This thread is the best discussion I've seen in a couple of days.

Is this the only option? Related serious question. If things get really bad, how will people who want to maintain some semblance of privacy (user posting) organize and let each other know where to go next? Is it just a hit and miss thing where you look for clues here and there? Seems impossible to leave the shills and their gov friends out of the discussion.

It really destroys discussion. I can't even conversate with someone as to what they thought Trump did right versus what he did wrong, because everyone that says Hillary won has been such a shill that there's no use talking to the non-shills that look like shills in the clutter. The shills are just making me hate Clinton and her supporters even more. I wasn't under the assumption that they were all literal retards before, but now I do. I actually, no kidding, feel like they're all mentally handicapped.

(((Echos)))

bear with us bro, the shills will be gone next month

stay strong, the redpill and kek is with us

Let's be honest, we knew it was going to get worse and it did. None of this is a surprise.

You were just shown proof that even Trump hate can be posted here yet you whine that Cred Forums is an echo chamber?

The shills will be gone within a few days and they'll likely ramp up after the 2nd and third debate staying until the end.

It's obvious to any regular that there is massive astro turfing going on here.

>Clinton posts are shilling
>It has been proven that Cred Forums was *actually* shilled by Trump shills
>We only care about one type of shill

What I don't get is why the Trump shills have gotten a free pass. There are literally people being paid to shitpost here in favor of Trump but nobody even talks about it.

use some logic. think about it for a while.

>mfw i accidentally clicked 'invert' on the threads and i thought Cred Forums was dead for a good hour

im glad the shills have not silenced Cred Forums

keep dropping redpills

>> both sides allowed to shill
>> moderators do nothing but site is otherwise well-run

>right proves racism is truth with massive redpills and facts
>left is based on "muh feelings" and "niceness" as their societies crumble

how are we shilling

this is good. it means theyre worried. as they should be, since trump managed to beat her last night, even with a biased moderator

>There are literally people being paid to shitpost here in favor of Trump but nobody even talks about it.
'
really? ctr style?

What's it like to make less working for the KGB than I make at McDick's?

>how are we shilling

Do you not know what shilling means?

It has been proven that both Clinton has hired people to post on this board and sway opinion, and a Trump supporter has done the same thing on a massive scale. Your interpretation of truth is irrelevant to the matter.

No, not CTR style, because it actually happens.

>a Trump supporter has done the same thing on a massive scale

what? citation please

Kek CTR mad as fuck

>any thoughts?
they're going full force

Depends on what you mean by "racism is true." Obviously people aren't equal, and obviously if you artificially seperate people by race, those groups can't have the same average traits. But that doesn't say anything about how you should treat them.

>really? ctr style?

Yes, seriously. Look up Palmer Luckey and Nimble America. We have actual paid shills here pushing the meme magic and kek bullshit.

There seems to be a desperate need for us to like Hillary...I'll pass out of contrarian principles

Trump is now winning the election. The latest poll numbers from the swing states prove it.

Because of this you will see shilling like you have never seen before. The Democrats are freaking out because they never thought Trump would beat Hillary.

>just an article

this is literally a conspiracy, i know Cred Forums anons irl

CTR has its own website

That's why most of the "CTR" threads exist. Supporting Trump on Cred Forums is not contrarian. It's normie shit.

I saw this coming. Last raid was right after the DNC convention, they like to hit us hard after big political events, they are, after all, paid to correct the record. I'm assuming they'll spend all the shilling funds between now and November 8th.

treat them as individuals, but keep away from populations. most of Cred Forums agrees with this

that article is speculative nonsense. And you're an idiot. I know this since you deny the proven ctr shilling and linked me to this crap as evidence. You're probably really fat and and ugly with a disgusting gf

You got that right. They're selling their country's future for meager pay and an intern byline on their resumes. Supercucks working for George Soros transglobal enslavement program

Nowhere on CTRs website does it say anything about shitposting on Cred Forums. But yes, Russians and Nimble America supporting Trump are literally conspiracies. What is your point? I also know anons in real life. Otherwise I wouldn't have any friends. What is your point?

Palmer Luckey.

Most of Cred Forums are also grossly below average intelligence.

Can someone explain this guy to me?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/l0GXzODWhOmR99dKy8W3lw/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/YOKN_G6i6g1YSwwfab4Tpg/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/WOLaVwpelusKqvQ5y2nWow/

Literally not an argument. Please provide evidence of CTR shilling.

i know Cred Forumsacks IRL who have taken the redpill

CTR is literally an internet raiding website

supporting america doesnt mean they are paying for shills, there is a reason why feminism and marxism die quickly in a free speech environment.

You should check out Clover on github, buddy.

the sheer amount of "1 post by this id"s shortly after hillary was wrecked in the polls

and the fact that anons can get paid to shill for hill is enough proof

>/pol is stupid
>this not the CTR that you are looking for
>repeat

Yawn

WELL DONE.

Let the shills come.

Maybe after they've lurked here for more than a week, they'll become enlightened and join the right side.

Drop them red pills subtly Cred Forums, we have new guests that want to join Trump. Even if they don't know it yet

MAGA

>trumpcuck

You really are new here.

>i am so redpilled

No you're not. You're a useful idiot for the powers that be like one of my less intelligent friends.

>CTR is literally an internet raiding website

Evidence? No? Color me surprised. However, the founder of Nimble America has made his intentions very clear. This is the only shilling conspiracy with definite proof, and it's pro-Trump.

why do you give a damn whether I think you're a shill or not? it's an anonymous board.

You know that it only shows the posts by that id within a single thread, right? How new are you, exactly?

color me surprised that this guy is posting again...

>the sheer amount of "1 post by this id"s shortly after hillary was wrecked in the polls
>and the fact that anons can get paid to shill for hill is enough proof

this and the countless photos/screenshots. Oh ya, and you using literally like that further proves you're an idiot. Please link me more garbage articles proving Trump is being shilled by russian trolls. You fat ugly idiot.

>get paid to correct the record
>various anons tell of their CTR experiences
>this morning a jap posting constant copypasta telling us he was done because he had made $400

you clearly havent been on Cred Forums before today or yesterday. the website was obviously raided

>1 post by this id per thread

how new are you?

>unironically doesn't know how to properly use "literally"

>unironically talks like a total hipster douchebag

>if you disagree with me, you're new and a shill

theres lots of evidence, you're just a dumbass shill and/or newfag that hasnt seen any of it. You shouldve been here last night, there were 6 anti-trump threads per minute which copy-pasted and showed an intermediate understanding of memes.

shut up fat retard

>color me surprised

this is a classic liberal trendy response.

>also believes in LARPing copypastas

Lol google got caught

Meanwhile in Charlotte

>unironically uses literally incorrectly
ya, like i said, you're a fucking fat idiot. What's even more funny is you're probably getting an english degree or something equally as useless.

I've never seen any evidence of CTR having a presence on Cred Forums. I have however seen evidence of retarded Cred Forumsacks falling for memes started by slightly less retarded Cred Forumsacks.

ya, it's like someone disagreeing with me when i say the earth is actually an oblate spheroid. you're proabbly stupid enough to though. literally.

nobody can really stay on topic on this board. it's all irrelevant discussion. it's a confusing mixture of sliding and shilling.

this to be perfectly honest famalamadingdong

>I've never seen any evidence of CTR having a presence on Cred Forums

Literally lawless logic. Considering you're literally a fucking idiot I'd toy with the idea that that literally only helps prove the point.

it's like this place is in a holding pattern. no constructive discussion.

>english degrees are useless

While there is nothing wrong with getting a degree in English, my physics bs is worth much more. What do exactly do you think "literally" means?

Why am I even here? Every time I come to Cred Forums I end up desperate and disgusted, but I just can't stop.

it will just get worse the closer we get to november

>While there is nothing wrong with getting a degree in English, my physics bs
>physics bs
Someone notify This fag says physics is bs

We go through this every time.
They will leave eventually.

How is your continued incorrect use of "literally" meant to do anything other than further your embarassment? You can't come up with any evidence. You don't know of any evidence. If there had ever been any evidence, I would know about it.

>> disturbance in the force

there's also too much structure. it's not random enough.

very disturbed that /pol is your murder porn replacement

>everyone who doesn't agree with me is shilling

BS = Bachelors of Science

>How is your continued incorrect use of "literally" meant to do anything other than further your embarassment?
>embarassment
You can't make this shit up.

It's no replacement, but it's a decent supplement.

Holy fuck! Someone mispelled something on Cred Forums! How will he ever survive?

the same 20 or so threads get recycled continually. it's not a natural pattern.

anyone should be able to see that this board is being fucked with in more ways that one. why is it only me?

>>>everyone who doesn't agree with me is shilling
Says the nip shill, posting the same shit constantly.

You're a lying downy.

You're "literally" retarded.

We've seen it for a while now. It's partially trolling, and partially psyops to discourage us. We are being prepared to accept that we lost by polls and 24/7 MSM criticism. Every hour of every day there is at least one post trying to hammer home the message that resistance is futile and that drones and tanks will kill you if you do.
Contrast this noise with reality (PIC RELATED). She can't fill half of a high-school basketball court, and she still has to pack the audience with people like terrorists family members. A Trump rally packs a LARGE stadium, and still leaves thousands of pissed off people in the parking lot. Trump is not losing!
We can win as long as we don't let the shills get under our skin. Hillary will hang.
MAGA

last post didn't go through. weird.

anyway: it's the same 20 or so threads that get continually recycled. anyone should be able to see that this place is being messed with.

SUPER energy FULL try hardy hardo EXPERT cuck tier posts. Drumpf chumps need some water?????

the unusual thing is that the mods put up with it. they don't remove threads that are obviously against the rules in the sticky. this is gonna drive me crazy if I can't figure it out

>Why am I even here?
i told you already, you're a dumbass.

holy fuck you're stupid. literally.

ive provided some evidence, but there is much more out there. All you gave me was a link to a speculative article from BI about an unsubstantiated russian troll conspiracy.

CTR internet shilling is real, go to the website yourself. I'm done with you.

LITERALLYYYYYYY

Believe whatever you want. Reality has no place on Cred Forums. This place is just as delusional as TYT.

Sweet. Back to your hugbox, faggot.

Everyone knows this except for one or two retards who are too stupid for their opinions to matter anyways

>i am so funny i misused the word more xD

You didn't provide any evidence whatsoever. I can't see anything in this thread that you could even claim was meant to be evidence.

*TYC

but the mods allow it. so who controls Cred Forums?

>You didn't provide any evidence whatsoever. I can't see anything in this thread that you could even claim was meant to be evidence.

I know I said I was done with you but you're just too damn stupid.

I gave you emails from ctr and lists of names as well as other things. At the very least you could claim the evidence was fabricated or something, but you're too retarded for that. Literally. Now I actually am done, since your idiocy is literally hurting my literal brain. literally.

Did I use it right this time Mr. BS?

did they really?

not even a coherent response to my reply

Report the nip poster and anything you think is a bot reply. Bump anything you think is real.

Use the catalog an sort by date created.

it's past that, there are enough slide/shill posters that they outnumber real posters. the moderators need to step in.

>>Report ... anything you think is a bot reply

I'm sure you'd like that

protip: block the flag image. it provides no useful information.

if they were smart they'd use proxies to roughly match Cred Forums's natural user statistics

3 million bucks worth of CTR money buys one a lot of influence, amiright?

Mods were confirmed irrelevant redditfags days ago, when they started shadowbanning on Cred Forums of all places.

3M doesn't buy the kind of shit I'm seeing here

>3M doesn't buy the kind of shit I'm seeing here
Could it buy a mod or two though?

Shilling on Cred Forums? No way!?

One of the CTR fags really likes ending words with o.

> I'm a Hillaryo Cucko Supporto. I like to get fuckedo in the asso by BBCo.
Actual CTR quote.

That ain't shilling
That's just shitposting, because everyone knows Trumpkins get triggered when their waifu is insulted
You guys are literally tumblr-tier easy to troll

A mod or two? are we looking at the same forum?

drumpftards on suicide watch. hillary BTFOd the entire board last night by showing how vibrant and healthy she is

i wonder if this is why I'm feeling invisible

I was shadow-banned for pic related. Is it really that hard to connect dots?

Hillary was cheated on by Bill multiple times with multiple women.

Trump has cheated on his ex wives multiple times with multiple women.

Who would you rather have leading you, the person who repeatedly has the wool pulled over her eyes, constantly deceived and doesn't have the guts or self respect to leave the relationship?
Or the person doing the deceiving?

>Hillary was cheated on by Bill multiple times with multiple women.
>Trump has cheated on his ex wives multiple times with multiple women.
I would rather have the "key that unlocks many locks" than the "lock to be unlocked by any key". Need I say more?

>Cred Forums is discussing Trump's performance
>let's weaken them by attacking them
>Cred Forums realizes shit like pic related

>Citing as a source.
I really do love this timeline.

what dots do you want me to connect? this board fuckered pretty badly

why are you retards wasting your time on Cred Forums? Of all the groups out there, polacks are the least likely to change their opinion on Hillary Clinton. If i was a CTR shill i'd try to convince normies on twitter, not shitposting on pol like a straya. Trump could beat up a crippled baby on stage and that wouldn't affect my view on Hillary.

>this board fuckered pretty badly
Looks the same to me. Even more so after a presidential debate. How new are you?

The shills are boring and aggressive.

So I mostly ignore them instead of taking the b8.

it's not just Cred Forums either, the whole site looks unusual

i see you user, keep ya head up

Shit, this is nothing compared to the more obnoxious JIDF activity a few years back.

super new. this is literrally my first day here.

There have always been people who will do bad things for chump-change (or for free). 3M is plenty of money for subverting/polluting the forums.

this isn't a chump change operation

>There have always been people who will do bad things for chump-change (or for free).
Now, apply that logic to to mods.

>inb4 mods=gods

LURK MOAR!

if i were admin, i'd set up a spam filter to stop the shill/slide threads. they're certainly predictable enough. so you really have to ask why these threads still exist.

the site itself runs beautifully. it's hard to buy the incompetence excuse.

Can you confirm that we have shadow ban functionality now?

also interested in knowing this. why would they ever need to shadowban people?

You're a fucking idiot that's someone deleting your post because it was google speak.

Back to the place with you.

As far as I know this functionality isn't in the boards yet however new threads might be being held for a few minutes before going live.

>google speak

Sere this plebbitfag:
What further evidence do you require?

who do they think they're fooling?

Five minutes with no response? Fascinating!

Heard of tabbed browsing?

What they think shadow banning is is a deleted post!

You can test it on your own posts you new fag.

Lurk moar!

Redditfag mods on damage control.

>sage because you're a fag

>implying you know how to sage!

>proving you're a redditfag mod

Glad to be bumping a shill awareness thread unsure if you're satire or not.
>
I listened to the debates while working but wtf...
Hillary cheated worse than pre prep.
youtu.be/3XSuG5aCFGs

Go ahead; continue validating my point instead of deleting my comments.

necessary watch: youtube.com/watch?v=z5ltf6LxmZg

>Watch this!

Wow deleting your own posts!

I ain't no mod or plebian!

ITT

>Butthurt frogposters
>People who apparently watched a different debate and are clearly confused about which one we're talking about
>but...but everything's rigged if it doesn't agree with me

People should use the catalog and sort by time created!

Kek wills this as my capcha is 5666

>I ain't no mod or plebian!
I assure you, you're one of the two.

>pick one
>sage because you are a consistent faggot

I think I'm about to be banned so check em?!

lol capcha is 401 we'll see!

Laters Googles!

>I think I'm about to be banned so check em?!
Oh yeah? You're gonna ban yourself nao?

>plebeian/redditfag mod confirmed
>sage your faggot-ass bump of this thread

>MFW it took me far too long to confirm your baitness!

I'm still with us.

>Hillary BTFOs Trump
>Rambles about Barron's internet skills and defending the fact he called Rosie O'Donell a fat pig
>Says stupid shit like "It's called business!" and "You've spent your entire adult life fighting ISIS"
>Sniffs over 30 times and says Hillary is hurting his feelings
>Trumptards still think he won
Sad!

>baitness
>BASSED.jpg
>I will continue to prove my faggot ways

>obvious proxy

sage

My You Farm is very short of Yous!

>talking about you
picture related.

Use the catalog and sort by time created we're under attack Cred Forums!
Remind all new fags to to the same! Half way down will be okay threads!
thanks for checking! Also checked for the record!

>Remind all new fags to to the same! Half way down will be okay threads!
>new fags
>new fags

Nice playing with you enjoy your lifetime ban Jason Beatworth

>enjoy your lifetime ban Jason Beatworth
You're such a fag.

sage

Fuck it we're only 14 away from the thread limit!

Word!

the shills hit us like a wall, as soon as the debate started.

What a pathetic attempt.

First Pepe now Cred Forums. Yeah they're in full assault! We're been through Cred Forumsharbour and other weird shit. Worst case we make an OP - operation break containment! Where we post ten things in the outside world per day each until they stop. My guess is this will last a week.

They're trying to start a beta uprising!

Oh and checked!

>beta uprising

>Oh and checked!

I'll give you an 'E' for 'Effort'. No more.

>E
So you know what the smile and lack of ticks was about then?!

New Thread
>
New Thread
>

4u

>winkyface.png
>sage because you're still a fag

If you were really using the sage feature fag girl then this thread would have died!

Go back to Tumbler you underage girl!

Only one

I love when you confirm your faggotry.

So many dubs! Kek cancers you! 300 replies google!

>Kek cancers you
I had cancer far before kek was anything but a term WoW fags used. Thanks for hitting me in the feels though. Euphoric, to say the least.

>sage because you are still a tasmanian fag

Can't read flags of course Kek gave you cancer!

>Can't read flags
As if they have anything to do with your multiple proxies.

I C U

Demoralization in full force, Trump accomplished exactly what he set out to do in that debate, seem presidential and challenge the media's narrative. Pol will be unusable for a while, who cares, in the meantime i'll be away from this containment board phone banking for Hillary, gotta spread the word about them DNC leaks, isn't that right CTR kikes?

>This place has become nothing but a sad circle jerk

WTF did you just say about me! Proxies vs VPNs I dunno what the difference is!