Finally watched the whole debate. Trump looked nowhere as bad as Cred Forums had made it out to be. Yes...

Finally watched the whole debate. Trump looked nowhere as bad as Cred Forums had made it out to be. Yes, there were moments where he fucked up, but generally he was very sound.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T00-Noj0gHA
blog.dilbert.com/post/151007796236/i-score-the-first-debate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shills are out I'm full force. do not lose faith in our champion

I don't think anyone is saying he was generally awful, except maybe a few trolls here and there. They're saying he didn't do nearly as well as he could have, and had low energy after the first 20 minutes.

Stop communicating with shills and CTR.

I think the point is that he still lost. Ultimately, it should not be too important, but he did not win that debate.

Never believe the shills.
Trump did fine.
Crucial mistakes here and there, like when he could have brought down a killing blow on Clinton but for some reason started rambling on about his son or whatever.
He was fiiiiiiine
not perfect or on the level I wanted, but still fine.

Its not Cred Forums faggot. Shills have been everywhere since the debate ended.

You are right.

The general concensus I've seen and that I agree with, is that Clinton won, but just barely.

I think it was mostly a draw but I think she was slightly more composed than him.

It's hard to say Clinton won and get across how close it was. It was not a knockout or landslide victory, it's just that she was slightly better composed in the second half of the debate.

I don't expect it to help her in the polls any. If anything I expect Trump to rise in the polls after this because more people have payed attention to Clinton's boring persona for an hour.

But he didn't lose, he roasted Clinton in the first half hour and was slightly better in the last half hour. The second half hour was where Clinton had it better, but that's not enough.

I fucking hate Holt. He's another CTR shill who gave Hillary easy questions and tried to undermine Trump. He didn't mention the emails, health, Benghazi or the DNC rig against Sanders.

>inb4 I'm just buttmad

there is so much ammo against hillary and her corrupt cronies (including her "husband") that its just impossible not to knock her down. trump will deliver
youtube.com/watch?v=T00-Noj0gHA

>this
If this were the only debate, I'd be worried. But thankfully it's not and he'll have a second chance later.

The debate just stirred up the knee-jerk shills into a premature celebration

He's actually a registered republican too.

I think what Trump has been saying for the last couple of weeks was correct. The media successfully bullied him into being tougher on Trump than clinton.

He could have smacked her hard like he did for the first half. When racism was brought up and clinton started talking about divisiveness he could have brought up how she called his supporters "deplorables". When cyber security was brought up he could have brought up the emails again and how she was described as "extremely careless" when racial inequality was brought up he could have pushed her much harder on how she supported the laws that caused it. He has an infinite amount of her own bullshit to throw back at her.

>as Cred Forums had made it out to be
CTR isn't Cred Forums.

it's not Cred Forums that thinks he did bad. it's the ctr shills on overdrive.

>Generally

Hillary admitted to being guilty of sending government information like it's nothing, yet shrugged it off like she mistaked a 20 cent post stamp for a 25 cent post stamp.
You niggers be ready for race war if she wins.

From the point the birther issue was raised onward, Clinton clearly dominated Trump. The guy was avoiding all the questions. I reckon the Lester was tougher on Trump, but still.

I agree with you that we was better in the beginning, though.

that*

what date are the next debates, btw?

and the spin would be "trump brutally assaults sick old lady for racist votes"

Not even shills. Cred Forums is very popular because of the debate so people come to troll.

This. It was pretty even and I don't understand why so many of you faggots are sperging out.

Trump made Hillary look like a typical politician while making himself look like a normal human being.

We were just expecting so much more. When he holds back seeing her face droop - oh no, not that subject, we all knew exactly what to say, and he didn't, and we were like, why didn't you gut her like a pig?

But Trump is wise

blog.dilbert.com/post/151007796236/i-score-the-first-debate

I'm not gonna lie, I clicked over to it from my game from time to time, and really only tuned in mostly at the end.

I though he bombed. It wasn't until I heard about him wrecking her at the start that I thought it all wasn't damage control.

we wanted more entertainment, really. i think thats all.

Hillary is only the winner if you're like Carl the Cuck and think smiling in amazement or saying "wow" or "whew" constitutes as an argument, which basically sums up all of Clinton's reactions to Trump.

The Correct The Record shlubs are waging cyber warfare on this board.

Did you see how Hillary waddled like a duck?

Quaking Hillary with quacking ideas.

She was on some SERIOUS DRUGS to be able to make it through the two hours.

She looks like an old woman trying to be a little girl. Its disgusting. She didn't age well.

Comey is a Republican too. We all know how that worked out.

I got this feel as well. Loved his facial expressions when Hillary attacked him while Hillary had that bullshit politician smile the whole time.

Yeah I watched the debate live and didn't get the impression he did bad whatsoever. I honestly thought it was a tie, which I guess looks bad here because I think everyone here was expecting Hillary to die or Trump to just savage her for 90 minutes which would be ridiculous.

>generally he was very sound.

Allow me to correct the record.

He sucked. He does suck and he will suck.

If your takeway is that he sucked but didnt suck as bad as you thought he would...you've lost.

and you suck too DESU.

see This is what I felt.

Tbh I think Trump was just a bit out of it with the cold, I know peeps here have given presentations in classes with a cold at some point. It sucks. I don't think it was as big a "lol ded" as most of the shills have been trying to post, just not clear cut on a winner. Trump certainly was getting some hardball questions while Clinton wasn't really getting moderated much at all. Clinton did look like she had a veritable pound of make up on, I do honestly wonder how much stuff they injected her with for her health as well

Hopefully the next debate is much better for Trump, he certainly had minutes where he could have fatalitied her but I think he is taking more of a spirit bomb approach and is waiting to drop it on her at the last debate

Crazy "Quacking" Hillary looked and sounded like a marionette last night.

I have a wolf dog. He loves watermelons. Is my dog a nigger, /pol?

Trump handled everything very, very well, and turned a lot of shit thrown at him around into very strong, very resounding condemnations of the reptilian she-beast running against him.

>Usual pandering shit to the black base over gun violence and more money for them programs etc etc
>The democrat party does nothing for this community when it isn't time to pander for votes. They're upset, and they're annoyed, and they're angry, and I was there with them to hear them out, while you stayed home
>lolololol ur upset with me for preparing for a debate LOL DELET

Fuck this bitch, and fuck the moderator biased for her every step of that debate. Trump actually fucking cares.

Hi Trump

>Fuck this bitch, and fuck the moderator biased for her every step of that debate
This really annoyed me, for most of debate it was Trump vs Moderator. Hillary barely spoke and was only asked two questions, she was never pressed for anything. Meanwhile Trump is asked 15 questions, constantly "fact-checked" by the moderator, constantly has his points interrupted, and always recieving personal questions meant to paint him in the bad-light while making democrats look good.

CTR is attacking with full force today.
Remember, sage and ignore.

I was post that pic with the Divide Et Impera tactics but I lost it.

Capcha: Leading 6400

>>lolololol ur upset with me for preparing for a debate LOL DELET

audibly keked lel

both looks pretty retarded, Trump fucked up a little when he agrees with Hillary, the internet security and their taxes, also looks angry more, maybe that was the moderator's fault. She fight for the vote of the latinos and negroes which never vote didn't talk about the emails and blame Russia 4 all.

Bump all non CTR threads. Also CTR are women so disgust them with anti-SJW pics. Start attacking the left with arguments they care about.
Like how Hillary has low expectations for women.
Last night she thought it was deplorable that women should make less money than a man for doing LESS work.

A black woman on Alex Jones said she was voting for trump and she got called an UNCLE TOM and a RACE TRAITOR.

I've also observed some HISPANICS being called race traitors for CROSSING the floor.

CULTURAL MARXISTS losing the PLANTATION.

YAY.

Its just CTR shill shillin'. His usual style fell a big flat since it wasnt a rally but he remained composed throughout and dealt some good blows.

Cred Forums didn't make Trump out to look bad.

A flood of CTR shills and other liberal cunts did.

This is life for the next 6 weeks, better get used to it.

Its not Cred Forums spouting the nonsense, its ctr/liberals doin it for free

Agreed. I actually agree without a Scott Adams that all he needed to do was not look scary. All the normies who only heard about what the sperging media was saying about him tuned in and saw a reasonably calm guy. From that perspective, he was successful.

And yes, these shills are blowing their fucking load over nothing.

That was CTR, not Cred Forums

New meme fresh of presses spread it!

I hope the cartel finds you and skins your fucken face off before slitting your throat while having you hooked up to a breathing machine.

>also looks angry mor

That's not a bad thing; it looks like he actually cares.

Hillary talked about all those things but showed less emotion than a paper clip.

>Trump looked nowhere as bad as Cred Forums had made it out to be.
That's because CTR and "media" are here going hard with their shilling.

NO! NOOOOOOOOO!!! >smashes a display case in anger; Shills pause, shocked
I will not sacrifice Cred Forums. We've made too many compromises already, too many retreats. They invade our space, and we fall back. They assimilate entire sites, and we fall back. Not again! The line must be drawn here! This far, no further! And I will make them PAY for what they've done!

The shills are here, CTR is still here and the "media" is here. We must find a system where we can talk and get shit done without those jagoffs trying to subvert/compromise us.

Fuck off with that pasta.
We're staying right where we are and your subversion won't change that stance.

Trump left a lot of character assassination out of it out of respect for her family being there. He went easy on her and still knocked it out of the park

don't know, I prefer the first part of the debate when he talks about jobs and looks more comfy and isn't fighting with the moderator