Salon says that we ditched Donald Trump

What did they mean by this?

salon.com/2016/09/27/pepes-post-debate-identity-crisis-Cred Forums-ditches-donald-trump-after-his-presidential-debate-fiasco/

pastebin.com/nDZNgP0H

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OODA_loop
twitter.com/MajorCBS/status/780900236197855233/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wave of CTR was staged to shill on Cred Forums while this article was being written.

Yeah, that's pretty obvious. Do they think this is our first rodeo?

They fell for the trolls.
In a way that's great, they're just making themselves look like fools.

"Our only mission... was for the lulz"
Salon does know they're total faggots and whoever wrote this took a trip back to 2008

I already made this thread faggot. Check before you post.

HOLY MEME WAR NOW!

>salon shitposts here
>quotes themselves in their article
Expect more of this shit from now on. Good job making Cred Forums mainstream news, dumb fucks.

>post bait threads on pol
>report on these bait threads unironically

wtf Hilloli is my waifu now

Pretty sure they want people to wait for them to go to their cars leaving work and smash their fingers into shards.

The fact that actual journalists must browse this board looking for news is still incredible to me

They must be absolute morons though because they cant distinguish CTR posts from normal Cred Forums

this

What are they going to do if we up the meme games?

What if Anime is featured on the next TV debate?

It means they watched the Amazing Atheist's video and spent the rest of the day jacking off

How delusional are you to honestly think that was a good debate performance? We had a right to be upset but we didn't turn on back on Trump. He's gonna come out swining for the 2nd debate, no need to blow your load in the 1st inning.

Salon doesn't know it's ass from a hole in the ground

Who knows, at this point the news have basically divorced reality so why not just write whatever makes them feel good?

if we ditched him how could we rig those polls for him?

I've seen a number of articles like that, we're being targeted for their "narratives" now. In a way I'm flattered really, it's cute that they think headline setting would flip anyone on Cred Forums.

>tfw they claim we abandoned Trump AND that we rigged the polls for him

It's true. Trump made a real mess of of that debate. I am officially #TerminallyHill

Fuck.

I guess I am now #Cruzmissle

this.

So is Cred Forums a newsworthy thing now? Are we going to get a news article whenever Cred Forums farts?

Jesus Christ. i never thought we'd see the day.

Lugenpresse

>good job
It was inevitable and it sure as shit wasnt up to us.

Cred Forums is obviously not alt-right.

We're a board of peace, it's those damn alt-right nazis and their frogs!

Wow this really does make me ponder

Good. Now normies don't have to feel bad about supporting Trump. :^)

bonus points if it features such anti-semtic anime characters as pic related

He has only himself to blame thinking he can wing it all the way to the highest position in the world.

We didn't turn on him. We want the "Big Wall Bigger Balls" Don to scoop up the Bernouts to his side. Our votes are already guaranteed to him, so he no longer needs to pander to Single Males Who Masturbate to Anime. What the Madman needs to do is vilify Hillary more, and convince the Goyim that Sanders sold them out to Clinton and that Trump is the best chance of reversing the establishment's fuckery. He just needs to continue saying the election would've been more honest had Sanders been debating him instead, and press on Hillary's scandals throughout her years in the Obama Administration *cough* Benghazi.

Get rekt trump cucks everyone hates you

Lies

PRAISE KEK

>alt-gay
>we

Kys

Thank you for (((correcting))) the record!

Kek, I made a few anti-white pro-Hillary posts right after the debate.

>Cred Forums trolls itself by rubbing in the fact that trump had a sub-par performance
>Cred Forums gets fucking sad
>observers see this as Cred Forums dropping support when its nothing more than banter

>having their edginess recognized by normies is every polacks wet dream
or am i projecting?

ebin maymay

wtf i hate trump now? or do i hate pol? what's an 'alt-right'?

I have farted now

>directly linking to Salon
Fuck off

>They're getting scared

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS
>RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS
RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS
>RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS
RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS
>RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS
RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS
>RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS
RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS
>RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

DAY OF ROPE IMMINENT

>What did they mean by this?
That leftist niggers have infest this board for 2 days and((salon)) just confirmed it.

We got inside their OODA loop and they are now obsessed with us. Journalists do not like being beaten in their own business and Cred Forums's been setting the news agenda lately. We cracked open the news cycle and inserted our own memetic programming. We aren't supposed to be able to do that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OODA_loop

A lot of unfriendly eyes are now on this place. I'd post the most offensive stuff possible and tell them the truth about race and Jewish power while they are here.

>we
youve incorporated pol into your sense of self

i feel bad for you

Witnessed

PRAISE KEK

Screencapped

Holy shit!

Look at that fucking crowd!

twitter.com/MajorCBS/status/780900236197855233/video/1

And the results will be that 1. more people are drawn to Cred Forums to find that it's actually a temple of Trump worship and then realize - even more than they already do - that the media consistently lies to them, and 2. the Kek egregore is empowered with further exposure to Cred Forums, Pepe, God-emperor memes, etc., thus empowering Trump. So don't worry.

That's cause CTR was raiding us hard

Do the writers at Salon ever think that someone could just roll them ISIS style like Charlie Hebdo?

They must have some sort of death wish.

>cucks
>everyone

Wew lad

Holy Salon got BTFO in the comment section.

>actively giving a shit what cripplechan thinks

Wow I guess Trump isn't literally Hitler if the evil Nazi alt-right isn't on his side. Thanks, Salon!

Kill all niggers

> linking salon
What are you, Some kind of a Cuck?

fpbp

Day of rope now

>linking to Salon
You should be banned on sight if these mods weren't such cucks

>trolls itself
I honestly doubt it was just Cred Forums when you consider that "jap" poster that's been making the same post for 9 hours+. There's an Argentinian, a Brazilian, a Britbong, and a handful of American posters spamming their shit everywhere too. Of course there's also countless leaves behaving like they normally do, so you never know. The concern posting is Hillary-ous considering the polls, the fact that plenty of people just watched the first half hour. The media's struggling to make a narrative.
>inb4 someone claims CTR is right wing propaganda
Kek

Well we literally fucked every single poll we came across. So people are noticing.

The funny thing is not a single one of the polls say used some sort of protection from you know... a user voting multiple times.

The Media is unsurprising tech illiterate. We here have fucking captcha for every single post and IDs here...

who fucking cares?

I wouldn't call them "real" journalists...those haven't existed in America for a long time

>tfw you spend millions on shilling and it doesn't matter which candidate wins in the end

They're half right to be honest. This place is fickle as fuck. No one here is showing any poise.

Trump was backed by a lot on Cred Forums, not because of what he is but because of what he isn't. That hasn't changed. Everyone knows he rambles incoherently on shit he doesn't understand. So why is everyone getting flustered?

The presidency is still very much in his grasp. Hold Florida and Ohio and steal a swing-state and it's his. His supporters aren't going anywhere. They've come too far.

Hivemind

Hey nice i got quoted by salon

Gonna put that on my resumeme

They're right though. I am now a #HillBilly4Hill.

This election is god tier lulz, I tell you.

>post shit
>laugh at other posted shit
>enjoy /pol for its shit

and the media looks at /pol?? wtf lol.

I think because we're immune to influence or indoctrination. There's no hive mind here. There's no cohesion except 'for the lulz'. /pol can't be bought, /pol can't be turned, /pol can't be influenced. And we truly enjoy calling each other out for our shit.

/pol, Last bastion of free speech is under fire PRECISELY because its the last bastion of free speech. Their war on us is serious. LOLLLL

uhh no we didn't

OP put a pastebin, you blind cumshitter.

>reddit speak
At least try to blend in if you're going to shill, like shit. Lurk more. You'll sway more minds in the long run if you can imitate the culture of Cred Forums rather than just hamfistedly meming for killary. Nobody buys that you're a regular poster.
Stupid CTR can't even deceive me right.

Well it's the only place with decent traffic you can tell the truth about, well, politically incorrect stuff.

It's not that people here are less stupid. Just that everywhere else isn't allowed to say what's going on.

Huh...if you vote multiple times, doesn't that make you a... Democrat?

lol..j/k

da joos trying to divde and conquer

Don't be a traitor, stand strong, paraise kek and see this through.

Trump 2016

What fiasco, besides a few rants here and there he did well. For Donald any way

Salon is an anti-white hate group

let them think what they want

whatever, fuck trump, im voting for gary johnson now.

There is no conflict.

holy shit
ANY MEDIA READING THIS: The stories and posts here are artistic works of fiction, only a fool would take anything posted here seriously. That is pretty much a universal rule even if it's only stated on Cred Forums.

Time to send frog letters to Salon HQ

Holy shit, these reporters are absolute retards

They saw literally ONE (1) post that called him a manchild.

Pathetic 2bh

it means killary's campaign has no clue which direction they want to run with their made up group.
>do we spin it like they hate him or blame a mongolian cartoon chatroom for all these online poll numbers?
>ooh both!

they now think we're on their side

Kek has slipped us back behind our curtain

D E L U S I O N

God forbid anyone call it like they see in front of the Trump fanboys. He should have done his homework and he's only letting YOU down in the end. That's how much he respects you, and you're ok with it apparently.

>if we pretend to be them and say we switched then they will stop existing
They think their groupthink shit works on an anonymous imageboard like it does in their gated echo chambers.

>How delusional are you to honestly think that was a good debate performance?

I don't know. During the primaries, every time the media would say that had managed to Stump Trump, and would give themselves blowjobs over saving the union from Nazism, and then next week his poll numbers would go even higher. I even remember the time when I thought for sure Donald was going to feel some blowback, when Fox News posted those gigantic info graphs. Then he rose in the polls again.

Yes, yes they are

Greetings fellow members of Anonymous. After much due consideration, I am now voting for Hillary. Many frogs.

Welp, guess I'm feeling the #Johnson now

>Salon

Salon...

As long as we're going with reputable sources, the hobo down the street says Bill's affair? Totally staged by Trump.

Justin Raimondo @ antiwar.com is one actual journalist that comes to mind.

Shills are babbling to themselves now.

Kek has spoken.
Ignore this dogshit liberal trash. They fucking report on the habbenings of an underwater rice decorating image board for christ sakes.

Now what is CTR? halp I'm a Cred Forumstard not a redditer :/

Can we just inundate their offices with calls stating: "Lurk more faggots."

I'm on it.

This is some next level psyop shit right here.

>leftist cognitive dissonance

Just shows how effective CTR is on everyone...except Cred Forums kek

Correct the Record, a pro-Hillary propaganda group run by one of her former adversaries. She must have shown him pictures of his kids at school or something.

Nice try shillary.

This is a divide and conquer tactic. Obviously don't fall for this lie

>“CTR shills still not realising that pol is a board of satire and our only mission is to meme the retarded manchild to the white house for the lulz.”

This is absolutely true. Cred Forums doesn't give a fuck about how good a President he will be (he won't be), we just want a happening. And Trump in the White House will provide that.

Anyone who has actually fallen for the "God Emperor Trump will MAGA" shite is a newfag tb h.

The guy is a clown, but he's our clown and his election will be a the equivalent of a thermonuclear missile straight into the heart of our sick, corrupt politics.

>inb4 CTR shill

Nah, JIDF

Hi Salon, you gonna screencap this post and make an article about it?

Top kek, even if Cred Forums did turn on Trump they sure as fuck wouldn't vote for Hillary

kek kekkk

If we dissect every story about ourselves while the media report us it's going to get very confusing. Like if they remade Fade-off with trigglypuff and a nazi frog.

Theyre pretty retarded. I may have thought he lost the debate but I still voted 10x in every poll for Trump.

They mean they flooded this board with anti-Trump shills for one night after the debate.

It's true.

We don't actually talk about it, but we don't give a fuck about how good a president he will be, He's entertaining as fuck and he infuriates politically correct spastics. Everything else is just gravy.

Besides, if he does start a race war, or a middle eastern war, are we really denying that we wouldn't be celebrating?

Anyone have the graph showing the spike in traffic after the debate? I'd love to redpill Salon and explain to them what actually happened.

>egregore

Stupid meme.

Holy fuck are cripple-chan users normies or some shit? Can't even tell the difference between normal Cred Forums and full force CTR raid.

t. salon

You could make 3 whole articles with that post! Better get on to it Samantha.

What the fuck are you talking about? America is already at war in the middle east and there's a race war raging in their own fucking country right now.

I want to jizz on Anna's face so badly.

They are also being raided hard by CTR.

I was talking about a general middle eastern war, not a few bases and special ops.

A few riots is not a race war.

Ha this is a news outlet?

Sheeesh.

>1st debate

>Pepe
>Identity crisis

So is Pepe officially trans?

Fuck off salon, we are voting for trump because he will bring Pax Trumpana to this planet

It's hilarious that people actually think CTR bothers with Cred Forums.

Protip, 99% of those posters yesterday were average Cred Forumslacks trolling Trump supporters. I know, I was one of them, been here 6 years.

Of course I was also on twitter doing the same to Hillary supporters, but that's beside the point.

We need to win this war. What we need is a leader. There are 10s of millions of pissed off gun owning white guys who know that we are involved in a race war. All we need is a leader to gather behind. And we will carry the day, and set an example for the rest of the world. Fight for what is yours. Resist infiltration and invasion. Fight for white.

t. salon writer on the payroll of CTR

Also

>im le oldfag lel i iz one of you!

Iraq, Libya, Syria and Yemen have literally been cratered by American intervention. You have to be blind not to see that we're in the midst of a full scale conflict, it's just we're supplying the money and materiel, not the manpower.

MAGA

FUCK OFF SHILLS

>Salon

>I think because we're immune to influence or indoctrination. There's no hive mind here. There's no cohesion except 'for the lulz'. /pol can't be bought, /pol can't be turned, /pol can't be influenced.
>/pol, Last bastion of free speech
This place is a propaganda cesspool

So the only news they can report on is us? What losers.

Fundamentally this. Anons, you now know who's behind CTR. Salon's tipped their hand; follow the breadcrumbs.

Salon are such newfags, holy shit.

GAS THE SHILLS
MEME WAR NOW

>Iraq, Libya, Syria and Yemen have literally been cratered by American intervention.

You're confusing low intensity (aside from Syria) proxy civil conflicts for a general war across the entire ME. I'm talking about Iran vs the Arab League in open warfare, with millions of men on the march.

It doesn't even need Trump's election. If Assad wins the SCW it's all but guaranteed. Although I think Hillary will intervene before then.

Remove this, it's hateful. I'm literally shaking.
Do you know shit like this killed 6 billion people?

>1.15 MB png

This is exactly what we need. Retards like you will guarantee us a happening. Thank you for your service.

MAGA my dude

Sure thing, fellow Cred Forums user.

>CTR shilled so hard they accidentally threw the media off our tail
Thanks you fucking amateurs

Fpbp

Fucken CTR shills trying to blow up pol today. Fucken faggots never get tired of licking Jew dick.

Like it or not, it's how leftards refer to Cred Forums in the media.

What? You only believe the bullshit in the article about Cred Forums, but they're fair game with 8gag?

Anyone else operate under the assumption that all leftist news media is lying all the time?

Even their journalists have that same snarky and sardonic tone as all the shills that spill into every crack and orifice of the internet.

Hell, their queen cunt took on that way of speaking at the debate. This is all they have, snark, scoff, and eye rolls.

Why do they think we turned on him? There are similar articles on Vox, Vice, etc. Is this some sort of coordinated strike from the "Who gives a shit" branch of leftist journalism?

I've been shilling against trump all last night and most of today. still voting for him

What's a leppo?

I feel like salon is written by those people that do everything in spite of their parents.

I'd bet money most Salon writers grew up in upper middle class suburbs with a nuclear family unit that went to church every weekend.

>shills pretending they don't know that they're shilling
meta as fuck

>American journalism

>all of these paid Luckey weebs

Your Trump proganda is losing

we do it for free cock smoker

>thinks millions displaced and dead across the middle east is "low intensity"

Keep drinking the kool-aid.

>This place is a propaganda cesspool

(((We))) Fuck you. You CTR commie

same, it's fun to get the newfags all riled up

If you actually think this is as bad as it gets, you ain't seen nothing yet m8.

Also

>millions dead

Yeah, no. Displaced yes, but conflating the two is fallacious and you know it.

It's the way the propaganda stands out. There's plenty of it everywhere else.

One of these rags says we rigged all the polls for him (wapo) and this one says we bailed?

Who is the fucking alt right? It's not me, I just hate Clinton because she's a crooked politician.

>>This place is a propaganda cesspool
Nice try. Your deflection doesn't change the fact that /pol is a propaganda cesspool.

If you're so upset with it, just like turn of the computer man.
Or
Report them, hide them, argue with Hiro once a year to get thread creation cool down up so one guy can't flood the whole board.

this makes me so fucking mad that they can't comprehend you can be critical of your candidate. they got this idea that if you say "trump could've done better" it's saying you're completely done with with him and that you're a #shillforhill now.

it figures that leftist have no idea of objectivity, their "reporters" at that.

It's like the "gamers are dead" articles.
They all spread the same shit on the same day, making their conspiracy blatantly obvious.

>Salon writers sit on Cred Forums all day

top kek

>we just want a happening

Sorry, that'll never happen. Except for Hillary winning, and you lot - as per Ron Paul - reduced to saying that Donald Fart was nothing more than a 'meme' candidate, as per Teabaggers etc regarding Romney a 'RINO' last time. And your so-called 'Lulz' will be spoiled permanently as there won't be another Trumpo. Ever.

Good.

With over a million dead between iraq and afghanistan alone I don't think me conflating the two really makes any difference. Yes these conflicts can get a hell of a lot worse but to describe them as "low intensity" is fallacious.

It's hilarious that people actually think CTR bothers with Cred Forums.

Protip, 99% of those posters yesterday were average Cred Forumslacks trolling Trump supporters. I know, I was one of them, been here 6 years.

Of course I was also on twitter doing the same to Hillary supporters, but that's beside the point.

Either orchestrated, or they fell for bait a two year old could spot. This place is a fucking hotbed for sparks causing fires these days jesus.

That's not what will happen. They'll come here and see CTR shilling as far as the eye can see.

Simple attempt at starting internal conflict. They've identified all Cred Forumsacks and marginalized Internet persons as alt right

kek

>know Cred Forums is going to be full of CTR shills immediately after the debate
>go to the beach
>play some cricket
>get a blowie
>have a good nights sleep
>CTR shills have just been shitting amongst themselves for the past 24 hours

top kek

Bernout GTFO or we will punch your face in or use even worse Enhanced Endorsment Techniques

They realize this board is active 24/7, right?

I have sharted in Morse code.

QUICK SOMEONE DECODE IT!

This is important so listen up.

Don't underestimate their sophistication.

The obvious shills exist ONLY as cover for the covert shills.

wtf I hate Cred Forums now

>are 8gag normies
Yes. They're worse than Cred Forums with the Leddit infestation. They've long been gone.

>masonic dubs

Figures

>How delusional are you to honestly think that was a good debate performance?
It wasn't good. But it wasn't the worst possible thing in the whole universe.

And the debates aren't going to swing committed voters at this point anyways. All the debates are going to do is shift the Undecided column one way or the other.

If the media weren't wallowing in confirmation bias they might realize that they need to play their hand more carefully. If their message becomes too overt and too easy to recognize as orchestrated and forced they might accidentally red pill the inattentive among the undecided.

This is going to be a make or break part of the election season for the media itself. If they push the cart too hard, the tailgate is going to give and spill their ability to influence the public all over the road where it can bruise and spoil in the sun.

Mmm, fresh pasta. Time to flood the board with it so that it looks ridiculously obvious.

this means one thing, CTR is back in full force

This burger bro.
Trump is the last hope for America. And possibly the west. Why the hell would we bail?

Holy shit CTR is gonna be owing lots of cash if Clinton loses..

This can do nothing but good to be honest. We clearly haven't ditched him. but if even one more normie thinks that Trump lost the evil white nationalist nazi alt-right vote, thats a bonus for Trump.

They're desperate.

They take trolling seriously, but we already knew that.

>Newfags think Cred Forums is one entity

Hillary displayed her Parkinson's twitch during the debate...

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

Involuntary movements and can affect the hands, arms, head, face, voice, trunk, and legs. Most tremors occur in the fingers and hands. In some people, tremor is a symptom of a neurological disorder or appears as a side effect of certain drugs.

Wait, did something happen with our cybers?

WE NEED TO SECURE OUR CYBERS

I don't even get this article

no one cares about the alt-right
no one cares about pepe
no one cares about Cred Forums

those that MIGHT care (posters on Cred Forums) know this isn't true.

I can only imagine it was written to make Clinton supporters to feel better about themselves

This is basic forum spy bullshit.

They couldn't subvert a 9 year old with this tactic.

13 months of "LITERALLY HITLER!" hasn't worked, they think crying about a cartoon frog will.

>mfw the left is at 1 minute to midnight

Cred Forums is always right

>attaching a link to the article instead of just an archive
STOP FUCKING UP SUCH SIMPLE SHIT

You fucking shills are fucking retards, god damn.

Are people that dense? Trump lost. I hate Crooked Hillary but fucking Trump lost. We should admit it.

>Alt-Right Is CTR

Building a Straw Man - on an anonymous website.

True laziness.

They think that by saying something is true, that will make it true. They couldn't be more wrong.

Even some of the cucked commentors are calling them out on taking racist Nazi frog anonymous image board culture as srs business

They honestly think we have all abandoned Trump because he made an offhand comment about a 400 lb hacker

mfw

Like it matters.

Rule 1 was broken so long ago that it's irrelevant.

not even next level. anyone here would know it's bullshit. anyone from normie-land will eventually come here.

anyone who comes here enough eventually becomes us. CTR won't always be here-- they only swarm certain threads and that's targeted. They cost money. Hilly is DESPERATE right now, and they're doing everything they can to make shill threads and make it look like a) we're a movement (we're not), and b) that we're fracturing. By doing this, they follow the alinsky formula of containment.

But it won't work.

Therefore, if you're reading this, don't respond to shill threads. Don't get triggered by shill threads.

Make new threads. Ignore shills.

They want to waste your time.

The fact that they are reduced to CREATING news now by posting on a Cantonese Basket Weaving forum and then reporting on their own posts is sad.

How long until they try and hijack Spurdo for a stab at their own form of meme magic?

CTR here. Hi, thanks for having me.

First off, I just want to say it's been great; you've been great, the shekels have been great.

Oh and one more thing,

KEK HAS ABANDONED YOU

I would say Trump had a mixed performance last night. He pulled off some nice counter punches but he also said some dumb shit. Given how hard the moderator was shilling against him I think he held his own pretty well. But I agree he does need to step it up for the next one if he wants to guarantee to MAGA

>we should admit it
Who is we? You don't speak for anyone but yourself.

It was apparent we were being raided from the get go because the shills couldn't figure out how to raid properly (too many dead threads instead of a handful of solid b8 threads maxed out) and Hiroshimoots shitty servers couldn't handle the traffic.

These dubs say otherwise.

>Born too late to conquer the new world
>Born too early to explore the stars
>Born just in time to fight in the vanguard during the great meme wars

CTR will be so convinced they are winning that they will not show up to vote

it doesn't matter, roger alies told trump to do everything he did during the debate, we got 30-40% trump lastnight and he won or tied with clinton, he spoke a lot of policy and stood his ground. all clinton has is the womans card, which she is doubling down on with that crazy latina woman from miss universe. this is working more and more in trumps favor , i hope they shill harder so clinton and her base really thinks she won, she is cocky as fuck today, and so are her supporters. next debate they will show up to watch the debate thinking hilldawg is going to win , and trump will open their eyes.

hahah can i be in the screencap too

I'd say it were if anybody other than Cred Forums and a handful of tumblrinas gave a rats ass about Salon.

Its click b8.
No they will stuff the ballot boxes and rig the polls and computers. They want it to LOOK like Hillary will win. George bush endorsed hillary and wants to show Hillary how to pull a George bush. A steal.

>tfw we are the media's Kim Jong

I always thought it funny when Cred Forums would declare it the start of WW3 whenever Kim Jong farted out a shitty missile.
Now the media's terrified whenever Cred Forums farts out a shitty pepe meme.

now facebook has an excuse to ban anyone thats ever posted or commented on a pepe

they will be hauled off to the FEMA Pepe camps and never heard from again.

Well i'm sure Hillary's speech about the evil alt-right Nazi frogs managed to scare some people even if it was likely only a handful of bipolar gender confused soccer moms from San Francisco

This is getting too fucking weird

>Peaceful refugee bear

>Still shilling for "god emperor" after his disastrous performance

One media source claims we turned on him

Another media sources claims we spent the time to rig polls in his favor

In conclusion: the media is completely and utterly retarded

It's funny, I was disappointed in Trump's performance and posted that I felt let down yesterday.

But now that I've seen these hawkish jackasses try to attack Trump based on a few fucking comments on a Chinese fingerpainting instant messenger, I'm back to supporting Trump wholeheartedly.

Yesterday I thought all the 'CTR DETECTED' posts were just paranoid damage control, now I realize that those posters weren't being paranoid, we are being fucked psyopsed.

So they're just full on making shit up now? Got it.

H atechan triggers lefties more than this site ever will thanks to gamergate.

Also, post related is the kind of shit they cherrypick to make their case, probably because these people in the press are or are working with CTR shills.

Its really fucking funny, and nobody will be fooled by it.

> Salon says

needs credible source, user

face it that debate woke a lot of us up

>card-carrying democrat makes posts on Cred Forums
>quotes himself in article
>?????
>SHEKELS!!!