Cred Forumsfags BTFO'd haha!

Cred Forumsfags BTFO'd haha!

Ready to donate your tax dollars to the superior black race?

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/09/27/u-s-owes-black-people-reparations-for-a-history-of-racial-terrorism-says-u-n-panel/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZFHG8wWC5s
thezog.info/list-summaries/
jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/jewishsupremacism.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
slavevoyages.org/assessment/estimates
historytoday.com/tim-stanley/belgiums-heart-darkness
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Black people need to be bought out.

Pay and separate.

How about a free fucking boat ride

We already paid reparations in the form of half a million White lives in the civil war you motherfuckers

Just words, the UN can't do anything against the US

>what is welfare

please

Free ride back to africa
Free 1 trillion dollars cash, to rightly fuck off

The (((UN))) is practically a U.S. entity since U.S. pays 73% of the whole budget.

US = UN and vice versa and they can absolutely do anything they want.

They will if their little pet Clinton gets in office.

Fuck niggers,and fuck the ((((((UN)))))).

No because niggers know they aren't shit which is why they'd never do it. It's also why they never want to go back to Africa but instead advocate a country right here in America- not even in Haiti or Brazil just right fucking here in America, with most of the American South being in it. Why? Because if it sucked and failed they could blame us and demand aid or possibly even re-integration into the United States.

Niggers are like Jews, Irish, Armenians, Koreans and other "historically oppressed" people- they're never going to stop trying to milk this for their own gain.

>trillions of wealth transfer from middle class whites since 64

>still demanding reperations

Fucking Google niggers

I'll chip in for a trip back to Africa for you ungrateful niggers.

>history of racial terrorism

Blacks owe far more in property damage, taxpayer services (welfare, prisons, etc) and depreciated housing markets. I'd say their existence in this country is payment enough, but should be sent back to the jungles where they can go back to their superior primitive lifestyle

>Niggers are like Jews, Irish, Armenians, Koreans and other "historically oppressed" people- they're never going to stop trying to milk this for their own gain.

Can't believe you just equated subhuman jungle monkeys to intellectual and superior races.

Go the fuck back to your forum, stormfag.

Isn't the UN basically just a bunch of nigger countries with nothing better to do?

The only reason to be in the un is for the nuclear arms vote.

Other than that; its a sanctimonious chamber of wishful thinking and cucks.

Fuck the United Nations. Everyone enslaved each other long before Europeans did it so well to Africans with help of their own people.

Niggers are those who cannot earn their place in society and want these reparations.

Trump would turn off the electricity and water to the UN building if they tried to push this shit

When will Portugal, Arabia, Turkey and Brazil pay reparations to niggers? When will Europe pay reparations to Hungary for forcing us to give away all our land to the dirty fucking gypsies!

>un
>relevant
Choose one.

When will Egypt pay reparations to the Jewish people for their enslavement under the Pharoahs?

When will the Norwegian nations pay reparations to the Slavic peoples for centuries of enslavement?

When will Spain and Portugal pay reparations for their role in the enslavement of Africans?

When will African nations do the same for their own role in slavery?

The list is without end.

When will the UN be held to account for their failure to stop the genocide in Rwanda?

When will Japan and Germany pay reparations for their unjust killings and enslavement of many populations during WWII?

Better solution: colonize space, develop the moon for energy and industry, and stop the politics of fantasy.

We are neither safe not alone in this universe. It's time for humanity to get real about our situation and stop acting like this planet and its petty politics matter at all.

One humanity, one world, one goal - survival and prosperity for all. Let the politics of reality reign supreme, or else let's butcher the elite class wholesale, worldwide.

So basically pol got btfo by the US government?

The UN kek

*nor

>U.N.
>literally who?

I wholly support a state funded back to Africa movement

Funny how blacks constantly ask white people for reparations for slavery but never demand the children and descendants of black criminals pay in any way for the crimes of their forefathers.

What's next? Africa owing reperations to the rest of the world for nor inventing anything worthwhile?

Fuck the UN it's an antiquated bullshit far left circle jerk group. It fails at basically everything. Looking at you Rwanda

Niggers have gone from 65 IQ average to an 85 IQ from racemixing and education + society, that's like going from a 6 int to a 9 int, given the fact that an enchanted headband for +2 intelligence goes for around 4000 gold pieces and a +4 for 16000gp I'd say a +3 is worth 10'000 gold pieces. If you take only the current black population (estimation : 350mio americunts *10%) 35 mio * 10k gold pieces, you get the debt of the black american to the rest of the american society.
That's 350 billions $ for you all

>When will the Norwegian nations pay reparations to the Slavic peoples for centuries of enslavement?
"Hai guys, come over here and rule us because we have no fucking idea what we're doing" is not enslavement.

The Rus made out pretty all right though.

Only white people should pay that.

>Koreans
>not monkeys
>Irish
>not more beer than man

I'm not paying towards this, and they cannot force people to do so, swear to god.

The only country that will never have to pay reparations is Canada so every country should just give us all their money

What they need is to shut the fuck up and deal with it.

Blacks feel bad about being slaves? Guess what, you are shitty good for nothing 'people' and and being slaves was better than living in fucking Africa.

Discriminated against? Boofuckinghooo. See point one, you are terrible people and deserve it. Being brought to America was an unmitigated windfall for blacks. Not happy? Get the fuck out or kill yourself. Refer back to point one, you are objectively inferior to every race and are lucks that we allow you to live amongst us. The preferential treatment you already get is a slap in the face to all of recorded history, my ancestors, and modern civilization.

I'm owed reparations for my family's property being stolen and destroyed.

The US has spent trillions of dollars, millions of hours, and hundreds of thousands of lives trying to lift the black man from his mire. If that's not reparations, I don't know what is.

Name a single country on Earth - across the entirety of human history - that has given and done more for a minority population group than the USA has for blacks.

You must either be anglo or kraut. Either way, you are no better, for those two groups are responsible for all of the world's problems.

How about blacks pay reparations for all of the white cities they've converted to the third world.

Oh wait they create nothing of value so have nothing to pay it with.

Suppose we do pay reparations. How long until they squander it on alcohol and expensive shoes and then demand more reparations because the first ones weren't enough?

Pay up, Nord bitches.

You are on notice.

Not so fast, Leafdom. You have many whites, so you are automatically racist.

Get out your checkbook.

Why is the UN constantly trying to fuck us over?

More like, the US government BTFO themselves.

>Nomads to actual world power under varangian rule

If anything, they should us.

>When will the Norwegian nations
Norwegian nations? You mean Scandinavian? The rus litteraly asked for viking" occupation" so the swedes took control

*pay us.

1948 United Nations Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide

Article II, Section C:

Genocide Defined: Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life, calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part.

Cultural Genocide:

(a) Any action which has the aim or effect of depriving them of their integrity as distinct peoples, or of their cultural values or ethnic identities;

(d) Any form of assimilation or integration by other cultures or ways of life imposed on them by legislative, administrative or other measures;

(e) Any form of propaganda directed against them.

As if the UN has any actual power besides bitchout power. Go fuck yourself

The Mantra

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

DIVERSITY IS A CODE WORD FOR WHITE GENOCIDE

jewish racial terrorism? get in line nigger

If this country collectively stopped icing a shit about racism and trying to prop up useless niggers, we probably wouldn't hear any of these horseshit accusations such as h one mentioned in OPs pic

For fuck sake. Reading shit like that...
Is some one trying to bait all the white people everywhere into a world wide nazi party?

>When will the Norwegian nations pay reparations to the Slavic peoples for centuries of enslavement?
The Norwegians did nothing in eastern europe
Orange lines=Sweden
White= Norway
Yellow=Denmark

technically they have positive value when enough of them kill themselves to improve property values

The UN is literally an international organization whose main purpose is the reallocation of wealth from white countries to nonwhite 3rd world shit holes. It's literally just a gibsmedat coalition.

pic related
your fellow edgelord

Kek, true

>Asia for Asians
>Africa for Africans

>Spends 3 decades invaded, enslaving, colonizing, and occupying Asia, Africa and the Americas

Too little too late racists.

I will gladly pay more taxes just to ship niggers back to their motherland.

Matter of fact I will pay double the tax just to do that.

Fuck the U.N. thats the Yankee's problem as far I care.

>nationalism is stupid how can you be proud of things you didn't do
>pay gibs to niggers for what your ancestors did.

>t. Organisation with Saudi Arabia as head of human rights council

underrated kek

>US funds 50% of the UN
>they actually think they have any power over us
>mfw

We will pay once they only commit 15% of murders. I'll let them still over represent their population.

I'm sorry, when did literally anyone on earth start listening to the UN?

I fucking love out group hostility.

This isn't even a joke. How many trillions of dollars in welfare, medicaid, the justice system, and all sorts of programs have we cumulatively spent on niggers since the 1960s?

YEAH, I'LL FUCKING DONATE SHEKELS TO THE """""SUPERIOR""""" NIGGER RACE! I'LL FUCKING DONATE MY TAX DOLLARS TO DEPORTING YOU APES BACK TO FUCKING AFRICA! GO GET ASS FUCKED FOR CRACK AT A GLORY HOLE, TYRONE! YOU NEEDZ DAT CRAK N SHEEIT ANYWAY!

Black Here.
Determining Reparations would be a complete nightmare. First off, it would be a complete slap in the face to Hispanic, Asian/PI, Arab, and Native Americans to have to chip into the reparations of one group. They could rightfully sue since they had nothing to do with the enslavement and policing of blacks. Then, what about new immigrants from Europe? Why should their tax dollars go to blacks they did not wrong? It'll be years and thousands of dollars to figure out whose ancestors were responsible and who should pay. You can't just say "all whites".

Next is the actual reparations? Land? I don't want to live in some shithole reservation. And would an extra cash bonus really do anyone from Detroit or Balitmore any good? This is a one time payout. After this, White Americans are off the hook, and shit like Affirmative Action goes away.

Pay them the Dane-geld, again. Surely they will find it in their hearts not to demand even more reparations after these are paid, as they have done every year since 1865.

> get forty acres and a mule
> sell both to a carpetbagger for a bottle of Jim Beam
> when bottle is empty, claim you never got your 40 acres and a mule and demand another

Not a reservation. A full blown black ethno state.

He's right though, user

Will this mean the Italians will finally pay reparations to England and Wales for destroying our heritage and removing paganism just over 2000 years ago?

Pay.

And SEPARATE.

>Determining Reparations would be a complete nightmare. First off, it would be a complete slap in the face to Hispanic, Asian/PI, Arab, and Native Americans to have to chip into the reparations of one group.

But whites whose ancestors never owned slaves still have to pay? How is that any different? The vast majority of people in the USA were not slave owners. Only the top (((1%))) owned slaves. And that's to say nothing of the fact that half the nation didn't even have slaves and that all the whites that immigrated here during the 1800s and early 1900s didn't own slaves.

Even accepting the niggers' own frame, this whole thing is ridiculous

>American government offers to pay reparations
>They're obliged to pay our blacks that escaped via the underground railway, too
>All our Canadian blacks leave

nice desu
i hope some scammy agency helps the somalis forge documents to get them free american gibs too so they can get the fuck out

You're implying that this statement was made with any actual consideration to history or those involved.

You're giving far too much credit to these obvious morons behind this.

To be honest. If we could just give every black american like 100 bucks to shut up forever i would be for it.

Sadly, they would just demand more and more..

Okay. So blacks are given full control of Louisiana. That would take displacing/driving all other races from the state (risking a second civil war...) and, I guess, hoping businesses and farmers will also stay in the state.

Wtf is someone supposed to do with 100 dollars? That doesn't even pay the monthly utility bill. How old are you?

>that shackle in the shape of a sickle
Hmmm

>But whites whose ancestors never owned slaves still have to pay?

They already chipped in, it was called "The American Civil War"

Why do I keep seeing this meme here??? You might want to read up on some more on American history after the civil war.

and what if we dont? what, are the un peace keepers going to do something about it? are they gonna place sanctions? if they do, then attack them and ww3 will start

>the nwo orders whity to pay dem reparations
Why isnt italy paying reparations to the rest of us?

more like a free helicopter ride

Why dont the mudshits get deported and they pay us reparations?

U.N. also was responsible for the creation of Israel "state."

(OP)
Why dont the shit skins pay their own reparations?

Why doesn't the nwo-un pay Palestine some reparations?

>Whites enslave blacks
hur dur thats what you get for being a google hehe

>Arabs enslave white
hur dur this is a moral outrage!

pick one Cred Forums :^)

I wonder if Iceland is a nice place to live if your a middle class white male.

Weren't niggers saying it was "time to forget 9/11"?

IF THE US IS FORCED TO PAY REPARATIONS THEN I WANT TO SEE ALL FOR EUROPE PAY FOR THE HUNDREDS OF YEARS ON COLONIZATION AND SLAVERY OF THE WORLD

>leaf

Nobody thinks slavery is ok. People need to stop bitching about something that is part of human history.
Libcucks and jews want to scream "raycis whitey", but they never look at the fact that slavery has always been a part of human culter and is as old as human history itself. Only based white people stood up and said "this is wrong, we need to do something about this". And then white people actually stood up and banned slavery on a global level.

>UN Panel
Oh shit, you don't want to fuck with the UN guys! They're the real deal.

Found the nigger that can't deal with the fact his race couldn't even invent an alphabet.

White people aren't demanding reparations for the Barbary slave trade. You from Toronto or something?

>deebly goncened DDD:

South and Central America is looking better and better, I like how you can be white in certain countries and be looked at as superior, you can be Catholic and not be looked down on, its the last place on Earth Islam can take hold so its likely until I die there won't be any Muslim takeover and you can get stuff so cheap, houses, cars, gas, and women are easy, either you pay 50 bucks for a decent 6.5/10 or you go up to 100 for a 9/10, or you can actually go to church and find a qt who you can marry and actually wants kids.

Arabs enslaved far more than whites. Only the top 6% could actually afford slaves and many of them were actually white. If that was true than USA would be South Africa v2.0

>Ready to donate your tax dollars to the superior black race?

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZFHG8wWC5s

DWI nigger

This "Sins of the Father" meme really needs to fuck off and die.

You're retarded if you think niggers are as bad as Jews, Koreans, Armenians and the Irish. Especially the Irish.

Into le trash

No.

Europeans didn't even enslave anyone, with or without local aid. They just sailed over, found an already fully functioning slave industry, bought some and sailed back home.

>"I want revenge."

That's you. That's literally you.

I'll tell you what, why don't you go get fucked?

None of my family was even here until the 30s. If something like this ever happened I'd be fucking heated.

>blacks
>paying bills

Does this mean that I can demand reparations from Turkey for centuries of Ottoman oppression of my ancestors?

t. bako srivasian

When will blacks pay reparations to the descendants of Egyptian slaves?

Why don't the people on this list:

thezog.info/list-summaries/

donate more money to African-American causes?

Also, if you want to know how the people on this list got to be where they are, start reading at page 12 in this book:

jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/jewishsupremacism.pdf

LMAO, look at the comments! They are moving so fast I can't keep up. The readers of the Washington Piss suddenly become very un-liberal when it comes to coughing up money for nigger.

is estimated there are 46 million people living in slavery right now....maybe the UN ought to be a little more concerned with that problem.
LikeReplyShare1
Donald Schultz
8:57 PM EDT
There are more victims than there are winners on the earth in time. This is just another bad excuse for a handout. Slavery was instituted hundreds of years ago in America. The people to blame are the English, and the Spanish. But even so, every event in time has to be seen in its own context. These Blacks taken aboard a boat were not scholars or anything. In some sense they advanced faster in a western culture than in their own. American Blacks did not want to return to Africa, not ever. Should they pay us?
LikeReplyShare
Bob Parkman
Past time to defund the UN.
LikeReplyShare2
National Disgrace
Germany just when they though the VW nightmare was getting behind them now they are going to owe a lot of folks a ton of money.
LikeReplyShare
TarHeelTallulah
8:56 PM EDT
If we WERE ever to pay reparations, the debt owed should be offset by the cost of lives and treasure spent by the US Government 1861-1865 to END slavery. There was a Civil War that was fought (as Southerners are constantly reminded) to end slavery, with tens of thousands of Americans killed and millions of acres of land ruined. The cost of ending slavery was enormous and today is forgotten.

How much do the jews owe for transporting the slaves? How much do the africans owe for enslaving and selling them in the first place? How much foreign aid has america given to africa? How much welfare has america given to african americans?

We owe them a 1 way boat ride to Africa and that's about it.

Thats funny

I think...the Goyim know Washington Piss:

Ishmaelite Covenant
8:52 PM EDT
“They say they are Jews, but are not, and I will make them the Synagogue of Satan !” --- Revelation 2:9 and 3:9

LikeReplyShare1
Colorado cowboy
Since we're at it, we of the Irish diaspora want reparations NOW. Whiile we're at it,I also think the Ukranians should be compensated. I want recognition in the museums of the Holodomor and Irish slavery.
LikeReplyShare2
GSeagel
But, Geno, those "North Africans" have a right to migrate wherever they want as "Syrian refugees." Ask Mr. Soros or Barabara Lerner Spectre - youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

We are only ever responsible for our own actions.

This is so fucking stupid. Of the estimated 10.7 million slaves that survived the middle passage to the new world between 1525 and 1860, only about 390,000 were ever sold in the USA. An overwhelming majority of them went to the sugar plantations in the Caribbean or South America where conditions were much worse and mortality rate for slaves was 7-8 times higher(which explains why they needed so many). Not only did America take in a tiny fraction of the amount of total slaves shipped across the Atlantic(less than 4%), but the USA was by far the best place that a slave could have hoped to end up when compared to his other options.

Why doesn't Cuba, Haiti, The Dominican Republic, Honduras, Suriname, or any other former slave country owe reparations? They were all treated their slaves much mroe brutally than the USA did.

Or better yet, why not Israel? Over 80% of the slaver ships were owned and operated by Jews.

As far as I'm concerned, the "reparations" were paid in full when over 600,000 primarily white men died during a 4 year period to free the slaves.

source: slavevoyages.org/assessment/estimates

I'll have to read the report, but my first instinct is the un just went full retard. This will erode my confidence in them and only serve to justify its continued impotence.

They don't deserve reparations because they will let anything go. Nothing will ever be enough for african-americans they will just keep whining for more shit after they spend it all on malt liquor and newports.

Just let them continue doing what they do: segregate themselves into their own shitholes and they will sort themselves out.

Do non-whites also have to pay for this tax?

>(e)

Even worse, what people don't know is that the US is the only developed nation not to have a trade surplus with Africa bc of all the free monies coughed up to niggers.

>spend millenia cannibalizing and dying by age 30
>white enslave you
>"gib back what u tooks whitey"

moving back to china
also america should pay us a ton of fucking money for blocking us from coming in AND not focusing on shit japan instead of helping us chinese westernise

fuck america!!! (!!)

screencap this

Got something for the (((UN))) and all the bergs, gold and silver

I agree with this. Cut ALL welfare for black Americans and give them each a one-time reparation payment.

I would give a year's salary if it meant that blacks would shut the fuck up about their shitty lives and communities.

Weren't wages like 13 cents per day back then? Give them each $50 and call it even.

We should give it to the Chinese.

>brown people vote for gibs, for themselves
Who could possibly seen this coming?

Underrated

>the UN says
lol
remember that last time the UN tried to stop the US government? Serbia got bombed

What about the Africans who sold their fellow man, the Arabs who directed the slave trade, or the Jews who participated in the slave trade for profiteering?

Why don't african-americans actually give something to america for once? 100+ uses for peanut butter doesn't count.

The only way I'd be okay with reparations is if the niggers who accepted them went back to Africa. If you don't then you can fuck off and can stop crying about oppression.

Lads I think it's time to Brexit the UN before they come after us!

free boat ride to africa + 100,000 grand in exchange for revoked citizenship.

100,000 dollars and a free ride to Liberia for every Nigger, Niggress, and Niglet.
That would cost like $4.2 trillion
I don't see a problem with this.

As the saying goes fuck Trump and fuck all the white people in the booty hole.

What is tax avoidance not tax evasion. Take a finance class op the autistic

>100,000 grand
That's more wealth than exists on Earth

When's Belgium paying up?

historytoday.com/tim-stanley/belgiums-heart-darkness

>tfw they'd literally form a black wave headed toward europe
pls no.
They're also used to that PC american bullshit so it would basically mean war here.

I agree 100%... as long as black people are the first to pay reparations to the descendants of the people they terrorized in the day of the pyramids when they was kangz 'n' sheeeeiit. :^)

When /tg/ visits Cred Forums.

I can see Obama doing something like this.

Fuck this gay Earth.

How much is enough?

What dollar amount will it take to competely square us for slavery?