Philippine President to officially seek alliances with China and Russia

It's happening.

yahoo.com/news/philippines-duterte-wants-open-alliances-russia-china-113934290.html

>Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte said he will visit Russia and China this year to chart an independent foreign policy and "open alliances" with two powers with historic rivalries with the United States.

>Duterte said the Philippines was at the "point of no return" in relations with former colonial ruler the United States, so he wanted to strengthen ties with others, and picked two global powers that have been sparring with Washington on the international political stage.

This is why he was holding back his rhetoric against China and Russia.

For everyone who thought he would be a vital lynchpin to help contain Chinese expansion, welcome to the real world.

The balance of power in Asia is about to go full swing in Beijing's favor.

Other urls found in this thread:

britannica.com/topic/Falun-Gong
abc.net.au/news/2016-05-05/rodrigo-duterte-likely-to-face-coup-in-philippines/7387708
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Haha he needs to read Machiavelli China doesn't need him. China won't do shit for him. Russia doesn't care.

Hehehe, stupid gweiro, our masterpran is coming to fruition... soon it wirr arr be too rate for you...

>Haha he needs to read Machiavelli China doesn't need him
China can steal away influence from the United States with almost no effort

They have no reason to refuse. At least the phillipines is a semi-livable place. They'd make better friends than DPRK.

Duterte is a joke president in a country (collection of disparate islands) full of degenerate pedophiles.

Nobody will support this idiot.

obama is a son of a whore

can we hear from non-americans
americans obviously dislike a guy who doesn't support them

I think it is a good thing, the US needs to become weaker. Especially if Hillary wins I would prefer China balancing things out more.

t.american

America as now syonymous with the average american.

>Fat
>Dumb
>Poor
>Bankrupt
>Vain
>Without a friend
>Deserted by their 'friends'
>Soon to suicide.

Makes sense. Duterte's platform is as a populist, but the big business interests of the Philippines have his ear too. The Philippine people are very pro-US, but the Philippine upper class is pro-China because they want all of the economic advantages that come with being a friend of China. This was bound to happen. I see a lot of people talking about this like it'll be a domino effect, but it really won't. Most of the other countries in Asia that are pro-US are pro-US because they fucking hate China.

China can use all the allies it can get, especially from ones that are former American allies. Russia is already negotiating weapons deals with the Philippines, why would they oppose an alliance with them?

This president is inevitably going to die and is lucky I don't live in this shithole of a country. Also, China would never risk opening up immigration of Filipino dog eaters into their "Great Nation"

Good the USA is a little bitch nation anyway always preaching about human feel feels.

China is going to fuck the Phillipines in territory so hard, and Russia couldn't care less about them.

>t. american
lol, no shit you fucking idiot

>is lucky I don't live in this shithole of a country.

But you do live in a shithole of a country.

Did you see the president debate? Even your next prisdent admits your country is 3rd world.

Thats why you hate north korea. They're the only country shittier and more deluded than usa. this makes the american mad.

This is like an alliance between a sheep and a wolf

The exploitation of the Philippines might be profitable for China though

This is a good move by Philippines. The people who control our nation right now are evil.

Good, i'll happily join them one's the majority of europe has been defeated.

>Haha he needs to read Machiavelli China doesn't need him.
America needs the Philippines so therefore China needs it. Worst Korea, Japan, Taiwan, and PI form a chain that buffers the Pacific from mainland Asia. China wants to open a hole through that wall.

This, we're like a barking dog that needs a good slap on the nose to be shown its place, people here are too full of themselves, especially the politicians and need to get their shit together and stop pissing everyone off.

yeah I'm sure China and Russia are chomping at the bit to be allies with island Peruvians

>This is like an alliance between a sheep and a wolf
So the current relationship Philippines has with America, and has with Japan and Spain?

Duterte: either you hold out for Trump or the Philippines will be made US territory again and forever.

>Russia doesn't care.
Are you insane? We can sell him tons of weapon and we can...i don't know. Sell them more weapons? and planes, hellicopters and ships. Millitary.

Not quite. The USA wants the Philippines because of China. They don't really care about the Philippines as such. To China Philippines are either a competitor or a slave. China doesn't give a fuck about good intentions of the Philippines

USA was using their country to contest South China sea maritime territories. No longe it will happen;

nah

yah

Welp, that's that.

Enjoy your new overlords flips.

With a trump or Clinton presidency on the horizon I'd be looking elsewhere too.

BASED DUTERTE

China influence what?

He won't need weapons in an alliance with China. In fact, China would insist that they do not need weapons and that they ought to surrender any islands that China demands.

No you can't, China wants thier territorial waters and would oppose Russia selling weapons to the Philippines.

You don't understand, if the Philippines goes Chinese, then it will become a satellite state and lose it's ability to ever abandon China without blood. Because of this it will lose all negotiating power.

>contain Chinese expansion

Do Americans really think they can do this?

Why would the Philippines buy weapons if it is under the protection of China? Also, why would China allow this?

Silly, you need weapons to kill drug addicts and drug traders. You need tanks, jets and bombers to fight narco traffic.

No surprise here, Duterte is buttbuddies with the commie party here.

Good, I hope the Japs are next.

>tanks, jets and bombers

But Russia can't produce any of these :D

So how have it worked with India and Vietnam? We still sell them weapons and you think we ask permission from China? heh, you don't know how griddy our warlords, they don't even care if it will damage our international relations.

Does this get us out of our mutual defense treaty with them? Surely there's a clause in there somewhere.

thanks, obama

hey burger.....everyone here supports him.

interestingly there are a whole lot of chinese in this country

>China annexes Philippines

Will this mean a Communist comeback?
What if China decides it wants Korea too?

This fucking retarded retard

you idiot. this is not god at all. china does not give 2 fucks about the philippines and would colonise it given the chance. see the spratley islands dispute

India is too big for China to treat like that yet, and as potentially valuable to the US's aims to keep the South China Sea open, Vietnam can't be blockaded for now.

But the Philippines is key for those aims, and if it were to go Chinese, the US would be thwarted.

If the Philippines allows the South China Sea to come under China's control then nobody is going to fight to open it again.

It'll be China's sea again for good.

Nobody is going to start a war for the Philippines, so they will be China's bitch from then on. In order to have any power, they needed to make it so China would be starting the war.

Meeting unavoidable neighbors =! submitting to every demand out of Beijing
Also note that this guy is much more cool and responsible than the media gave him credit for.

The rich people in the Philippines and is most south Asian countries are Chinese. They really are like the jews in that they stick together and have no qualms over manipulating non-chinese.

looks like the flips got chinked

I'm trying to think of a way that this doesn't make sense from Philippines point of view.

The only way this can bite them in the ass is if China immediately moves in and makes them their own puppet state.

I don't think they would do that initially, I think China is the kind that prefers to conquer through exploiting greed. Their imperialism in China is enough to show their primary strategy.

Will the Philippines regret this in say, thirty years? Probably so. Especially when China starts getting creative with their political parties.

But now? It's really not a bad move. Especially if you genuinely believe that America is the great satan.

They can't afford any of those things without US subsidies. I will be honest here, they were barely be able to afford those two brand new frigates from SKorea, sadly it seems like the deal will be cancelled in the light of this news.

I don't think you understand something: There's human feel feels, and then there's China. I don't think you can find a person on Earth who would think one is better than the other. Especially when you have to live under that one.

Uhh...

>Imperialism in China

Sorry, AFRICA

Well, think of it this way: There is a chance that China could make them the same offer with the exchange that they host some of their naval assets.

Anything is better than King Nigger. China is a vast improvement if for no other reason than because it isn't obsessed with political correctness.

How many fuck times do I need to tell you faggots that a China is slowly gonna bring all the Asian nations into a fucking mega alliance?

They are going to go after the small ones and a decade or so from now they are going to go after Korea and Japan. Even Korea is already getting pretty comfy with China

>Anything is better than King Nigger.
No it is not. Barring hyperbole, you can find much worse situations to live under than extreme political correctness.

Let's ask these folks:

britannica.com/topic/Falun-Gong

As the littlest country you don't ally with the overwhelmingly powerful country, you ally with the second place power because they need you more and are willing to make more concessions to you in order to maintain the alliance.

But you might say the US is more powerful with China.

Correct in absolute terms, but as Clausewitz would note, victory is mostly about who is more determined. In this China is far more determined to get the South China Sea than the US, so it's actually the greatest power in the Philippines' neighborhood. US = #2

some1 fill me in on why duterte hates obama

>So how have it worked with India and Vietnam?
India will rival China, eventually, there is no stopping it.

Vietnam is in the process of getting billions of dollars in US aid, and this is being complemented by Japanese industry. Russia is arming Vietnam with s300 and onyx missiles.

India and Vietnam are connected through land. Japan has goods moving across this road. China should feel very concerned.

I think you're putting too much faith into their love of China.

If anything, the only way Korea and Japan would get brought into one is with arm-twisting.

China is extreme political correctness. They just have their own definition of politically correct

The ships were anti-sub to thwart any advances from the Chinese.

>China could make them the same offer with the exchange that they host some of their naval assets.
Would not benefit Philippines who would have to give away territorial control when they never had to worry about such an issue.

Underrated

It looks like Obama's pivot was into obscurity.

Thanks Duterte, we needed you to flip someone in our country the bird.

Why doesn't Obongo care about asia? If this was happening in Europe he would be all over this shit.

Duerte has proven to be an incompetent chinese plant. The chinese will take his territory and oil.

Duerte has proven to be an incompetent chinese plant. The chinese will take his territory and oil.

>muh drug dealers
Lol fucking retards, no one fucking cares about drug dealers, there are more serious issues between countries.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Once Europe falls to Islam because of the stupid fucking liberal progressives, suddenly China is going to seem a lot better than the Europe/American shit holes.

I love my country but it's dying. If Trump isn't elected then it's fucked.

Gahaha, lick that MADE IN CHINA boot harder, pignoys

>Mega Asia Alliance

Does this mean Black Ops II was right about 2025?

Strategic 'Defense' Coalition confirmed?!

Yeah nigger, "thanks" for tossing influence of a country we've had influence over for over half a century to the soul-less chinks.

It's already fucked. Slowing immigration is not going to stop jackshit.

>Obama, Clinton, and Kerry fuck up US Foreign Police so much that Turkey and Philippines would rather ally with Russia/China than NATO
and Trump's the dangerous one?

Pinch me.

Duterte threatened Obongo. We have no influence at all.

Pretty much this, sadly.

The Filipino establishment will overthrow him the same as they did Joseph Estrada.

There are like less than 100 people that rule that place, they're unruly and are always scheming against each other but unite when their interests are directly threatened.

>First black president
>massive debt
>shitty economy with no jobs
>crime up, violent crime up
>race riots, cop killings
>import a shitload of terrorists from Syria
>middle east is somehow managed to be made worse
>foreign policy is so goddamn fucked up
He's just giving black people a bad name. I mean really, why did the first black president have to be the worst one ever? He couldn't just do nothing for 8 years?

Its like a joke.

This.

Besides anyone who played Deus Ex and paid attention to details knows that Duterte is part of the masterplan and will be overthrown.

Why is US not scared of this news?
The Philippine Sea opens to the Pacific ocean directly to the US. If ww3 will happen, China and Russia can easily infiltrate the US.
Moreover if Hillary wins because she blames Russia for everything.

In all fairness, this was already in the works for a while now. He'd been wanting to negotiate with China over the South China Sea issue and defrost ties with Beijing, he just needed Western powers to give him an excuse to do it.

>To China Philippines are either a competitor or a slave. China doesn't give a fuck about good intentions of the Philippines

It's a lot simpler than that. China needs ports for its nascent blue water navy and better access to the Pacific the Philippines would serve that purpose perfectly.

And all the Philippines ask in return is for China to not interfere with domestic affairs, which is basically Beijing's policy anyway, especially towards African nations.

It's less about China and Russia "needing" the Philippines than it is about knowing that's one less ally America can rely on. One less asset Washington can use against them.

Mainly:
I mean stories like this have been floating around even before he was elected:

abc.net.au/news/2016-05-05/rodrigo-duterte-likely-to-face-coup-in-philippines/7387708

>expecting king nigger to act responsibly
Trump is being elected for a reason.

I thought the flips hate the chinks because the chinks are racist to the flips and openly call them smelly cunts (chow hi?)

>t. Obongo

shit, we need the phillipines for marine bases in the war against china.

Are Filipinos the niggers of east Asia?

The chinks already have a huge sway in Flip politics. May as well make it official now.

We have plenty of slants to clean up at home first. Dont worry

Nah. Mexico of Asia is more like it.

> The balance of power in Asia is about to go full swing in Beijing's favor.

Implying the Philippines is relevant.

the closest thing to niggers would be the abos of australia and the black islanders

There are 100 million Phillipinos. If they are put to work properly under China's guidance, they could become very powerful. Perhaps even the most powerful race in the world.

Schluck a dick nobody cares what the fuck Filipinos are doing sorry ur feelings got hurt when they decided to ally with a country that they live by that isnt yours.

You people get butt hurt because a country on the other side of the earth won't suck the americans dick and is excersizing it's own sovereignity go fuck off

Honestly I'm sick of all the flips in America. Hopefully Trump will ban them with the muzzies as punishment.

>implying they're not the most powerful race in the world right now

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I wonder what the chinks will name their new islands.

coincidentally the chinese are also dog eaters really makes you think huh

what is a gweiro

gaijin?

kek

The US is the singular globalist country in the world, as much as I hate to admit it. Countries which are pro-American are pro-globalist no matter how independent they think they are, and are working to destroy nationalism in the world by enabling the US's continued dominance. In Asia the only chance for Asian self-determination is a Beijing-Tokyo axis (Chinese natural resources + Japanese technology), of which Tokyo has been hijacked by Americanists and which countries like the Philippines and other Southeast Asian states want to stop at all costs. The same parallels can be drawn with regard to Europe in the form of a Moscow-Berlin axis with Germany being hijacked and the miscellaneous countries of Central and Eastern Europe, especially the useful idiots in Poland, being the main obstacle to it.

The Philippines before Duterte was an anti-nationalist country because it supported the US in the vain pursuit of relevance to carve out its own sphere of influence under American control, along with its other small state neighbors, to avoid being relegated to the background like it would without US intervention to prop them up. It was a divide-and-conquer shill of a country that would've destroyed its continent in the long-term just to have an impact on history now.

Now the Philippines can save itself by bowing to a master that won't destroy the country's cultural fabric and will allow it control over its domestic politics in exchange for subsuming foreign policy to China. The Philippines is a small country that can only exist under the indirect control of more powerful countries, so it should empower the country that constitutes the lesser of two evils to its strategic well-being. It's obvious to a nationalist like Duterte that China is the lesser evil.

I know John Kerry an others in charge of US foreign policy's are a bunch of dicks but what specifically the Philippines to do a full swing on the BRICS side?

Remember when you faggots were defending Duterte? Now look what happens. Don't worry Nimble America will come in and Correct the Record for you.

>Cred Forums supports a dictator who hates america and kills his own people
>dictator makes alliances with China and Russia and weakens ties with the US
>Cred Forums continues to whine about B'AWWWWW MUH GLOBALISM all the while supporting tyranny overseas

It make sense then why the Chinese are so naturally able to spot real Jews before they can latch on. It takes one to know one

Gweilo or "white devil" in chinese. Chinks call you that constantly in the original deus ex