The average American woman is now a size 16

The average American woman is now a size 16
people.com/article/average-womens-clothing-size-16

Should we finally accept bigger is better and more beautiful?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bwrWUlq7Xk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Um...uh...Thicc? It's not a meme right guys?

nah.

Bought 1000 pairs women's denim pants at auction for eBay business. Size distribution even from 6-16.

Sold out of 12-16. Can't give size 6 away.

Thank God

That's only because the average American woman is like 40. If you adjust for age most young women are still not all that obese.

They might be her size, but nowhere near her cute face or hourglass figure. Most are just fat AND ugly.

Dammmm boi she thicccccc need dat real nigga BBC in her life

I think if a more fit culture was encouraged here in the states (not even /fit/ just stay on top of shit like Japan but not as strict), the increasingly more fit population would not only cause less landwhales and shit, but even more importantly increase productivity and decrease laziness. A benefit both physically and mentally.

>tfw 6'2" tranny
>tfw size 12

It only takes self discipline. If women weren't constantly snacking on their "100 calorie" snacks, and ate a normal meal once in a while maybe they wouldn't be fat. But nope, it's ugh, I have to diet, I'm so fat, ugh, I'm starving, binge, ugh I have to diet, repeat.

>dat.ass.jpeg

all hail latin master race

AND SO IT BEGINS

Whats the point of sex if it doesnt bounce 2 times when you slap it once?

THICC for lief

Accept? Beauty standards aren't a choice. Most men find fat women repulsive not because they logically decided that fat women should be considered repulsive, but because most men have a negative visceral reaction when they see a fat woman.

I wud pee in dat butthole

>tfw all the young women in your family are size 0-2

Thicc chicks mang. What's not to love?

I only accept 6-8

Size 16 is THICC

t. Amerifats

You fucking cuck. This is not health, this is Hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=bwrWUlq7Xk4

Does it really have any impact on my life?

omg thicc so good

>posting this fat cunt

nigger detected

No wonder white birthrates are down.

REPOST
E
P
O
S
T

You shouldn't talk like that about women if you chopped body parts of to look like one. Trannys are worse than women.

t.

need i say more ?

>Should we finally accept bigger is better and more beautiful?
It's only a matter of time until they join forces and start pushing for political influence. In a few years catering to "plus sized" people (or whatever they might call themselves) will be common practice among politicians. They will normalize obesity and the tremendous strain they put on the health care system.

This fatty cant even find clothes in japan

Honestly good looking and aesthetic
meaty too
>white men wouldn't date that
>left her for the nigger animals
Nice one cucks

This is an X-Large size as average.

US 16 is a UK 18 and European 46.

wat. That's already happening in the US. You have those motorized scooters in every fucking store for fatties to stroll around in, I've never seen fat people use those in europe. Clothing stores stock sizes you'd have to get tailormade anywhere else in the world. Visit the states once and it might open your eyes a little bit, obesity is normal there. And obesity is already causing an insane strain on health care.

She can't find men there either.

>low test

I will fuck a chubbyish chick but fuck staying with them. Thin girls are always better.

You don't fucking accept something as more beautiful. What you like is more beautiful. How fucking high on feminism do you need to be to think that people would just lie about what they fight sexually attractive when we're literallly being consumed in hedonism.

Sure, businesses are already catering to them, but mainstream politics is not quite there yet. Legislators are still discussing how to stop the obesity epidemic and it's generally considered to be a shameful condition.

I foresee a time, when fat people will become a protected group and any criticism leveled at them will be categorized as hate speech. Candidates will run on increasing the budget for "fat care" and accuse their opponents of being "fatphobes". It might sound far fetched, but it's definitely in the realm of possibilities.

This desu

And chubby girls age really badly

I guess there will come a time when thin / healthy / fit people will be looked down upon. I think in Nauru the overweight / obesity rate is like 90% or more. USA is catching up pretty fast.

their cunts are like oceans... you obviously havent fucked a couple of them to find out huh?

id rather jack off.... ht they do give good head