Hillary Clinton is basically the real life Claire Underwood...

Hillary Clinton is basically the real life Claire Underwood. Do you really think she was going to get stumped by unintelligent buffoon who happened upon a real estate fortune his father built?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/layer8/trump-clinton-debate-online-polls-Cred
thezog.info/list-summaries/
jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/jewishsupremacism.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=oZUTyrtDkRE
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
youtube.com/watch?v=qvTAottN_8o
youtube.com/watch?v=QAVRu5OcOWE
youtube.com/watch?v=h11uEvGc7u8
youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
youtu.be/0TG0HxZ3X9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Honestly the creepy fucking look of her - she doesn't even know does she?

Trump giving off a very normie joe plumber vibe

God that fucking evil face

>Who doesn't pay taxes

Hillary is Frank. At least Claire has some heart and compassion.

what do you think they did to make her keep that face all night? it's like she couldn't stop making it if she tried. it

Donald needs some of whatever it is. It sounded like my asthmatic grandpa up there talking about how smart his son is at computers.

It's too bad the mods on this forum are fucking garbage cocksucking niggers.

>who takes 98% of money donated to her "charity" for herself

Shills are triggered and desperate today, the numbers don't lie, faggots! Enjoy your upcoming mass suicide.

>Cred Forums calls people shills
>all the listed polls were unironically rigged by Cred Forums and looking at an archive shows it

:^)

voters are tired of career politicians

>pol runs the entire internet

Did these people not watch the debate?

Trump destroyed her

She came off like a robot, cold like metal.

He came off Like an american

THATS what the people want

She may win from a corrupt system, but the people will win the vote

>He came off Like an american
ill informed
kinda slow, rambling on about how great he is

fuck off maple

She came across liek a cunt

He came across as the underdog , a true american

She has been groomed for this, but you know what no one wants this shit anymore

no one wants a fucking talking head

we want an american

>normal joe plumber vibe

What do you expect? He's a glorified fucking real estate agent.He plasters everything he owns in gold and lusts after his daughter. Basically white trash with money. Frankly, I don't want 'Joe Plumber' to run the fucking free world.

and you want that cunt?

she is a joke

Are you jealous he made it in life?

Hillary Shills are in damage control tonight

ayy lmao

bullshit. He is audited every year, if he didn't pay he would be in jail for evasion. He is a political opponent of the Clintoris who is known to use IRS audits against their opponents. Get fucked on a pike.

How can you defend her corruption? Look at the pay to play when she was sec of state, it's atrocious. Look at what happened in Haiti with her foundation, she is a pig and a traitor. Her holding the presidency will only usher in the downfall of this country; which I am sure is her plan. Pen pals of Alinsky want to see this country on it's knees, and that is exactly what she is.

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK

FUCK THE IRS

>million dollar loan
>10 billion dollar business empire
Clearly he didn't build that

>rigged by Cred Forums

What you mean people from here voted? You are an idiot; FYI that little smiley doesn't separate you from Poe's law or you are a new fag. FUCK I HATE CTR.

Cred Forums is always right, no exceptions

jesus, his kid is really smart because he knows what the antivirus program is

I didn't. No one did. Clinton blew Trump into Buffoon land. Where he belongs.

Does anyone remember anything Hillary said last night? Yeah, I didn't think so. Her canned rehearsed answers fell on deaf ears. She's so forgettable and replaceable, it's no surprise her crowds are so small and the media barely reports on her except when it's about one of her many treasonous scandals.

He has a very high IQ, he dropped red pills all night for the normies, and he drove home the point:

>She has been doing this for 30 years and somehow now she will get it right

Calls his tax plan "trumped up trickle down" what a joke. It is a tax cut across the board for everyone.

I HATE CTR and MEDIA MATTERS; bunch of fucking traitors shitting up this board and trying to ruin the country.

>Drumpf is behind in the polls stupid Trumpsters
>OMG THOSE POLLS DON'T COUNT THEY WUZ RIGGED, PEOPLE I DON'T LIKE VOTED IN THEM

The shills are on damage control or something, im re watching this debate and she lost

iF DOUBLES hILLARY DIES.

Clinton is Dolores Umbridge.

iF DOUBLES HILLARY FALL

>people voting their conscience in a poll is rigging

Hey CTR

IF DOUBLES TRUMP WINS THE SECOND DEBATE

>Those cyber polls

CLEARLY THIS IS SOME KIND OF KREMLIN PLOT, JUST LIKE THE HACKING OF THE DNC. WE'D BETTER ARM MORE TERRORISTS TO REALLY PISS PUTIN OFF!!!!!!

What is funny is what came out of the DNC LEAKS not DNC hacks. The kid died to get us that info and they treat it like "we wuz hacked by russia". This dumb bitch is trying to push us into WW3 with her anti-russian rhetoric; not to mention being the pawn for her Saudi king.

This bitch must not win.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

that woman makes me kill animals

KEK WILL IS

Legally

>mfw the pawn thinks she's a queen

The perfect trap is the one no one notices even after it's sprung.

What the fuck are you going on about you little fag?

he does pay or he would be in jail for evasion, he said he is audited every year; how could he not pay?

While Donald was running around doing rallies she was practicing for this night.
She probably had days where she had to answer questions while smiling 6 hours straight.
She a pro and Donnie is a newb

>"Meme magic isn't real! We used dubs to make her cough on stage, still failed! Trump is going to lose now :((( time to give up on Making America Great Again"

YOU FUCKIGN PUSSY COWARDS you think you can just spam "praise kek" and your stupid FUCKIGN rhymie "lol she'll shit on stage " chants, posting copy pastas, getting dubs, trips, maybe even quads a few times on an image-board to get a political candidate to win. Oh the DAMAGE you've FUCKING done, did you fucking see the debate? DID YOU FUKIGN SEE IT? YOOOOUU made this happen, YOOOOU, because you tried to TWIST MEME MAGIC to YOUR WILL, OMFG im crying so HARD rIGHT NOW sII CANT EFVEN FUCKIGN SEE IM SO FUCKIGN ANGRY AT YOUR FUCKIDHbashgS.agb... a few individuals understood, they got the idea, they WORSHIPPED kek, not FORCED THEIR WILL DOWN KEK'S THROAT, AND YOU FUCKING DEMENTED HIM YOU SHITFUCKSTUPIDDUMBFUCKS... HOW WILL HE FUCKING FORGIVE US FOR WHAT YOU FUCKS FUCKING DID..

Hopefully this recent debate made you learn, our SAVIOR, our PROPHET, SENT BY KEK HIMSELF failed on stage BECAUSE OF YOU FUCKLESS FUCKS

Here, let me help.

Trump's face during the debate was childish, repugnant, and outright disgusting. Hillary laughed at his retarded dumbass and wiped the floor with him. I'm surprised Trump didn't get assessed with a rape kit after Hillary's brutally factual assault.

>It is a tax cut across the board for everyone.
yeah, most ppl will get $5 and he and his class will get millions
but who knows, maybe trickle down will work this time after 40 years of trying

Sage

i didnt say he didnt, i said no one cares about the irs or the tax release

no one

>If she did keep classified e-mails on a private server she would be in jail

I find it always funny how CNN doesn't even try to be objective. You should've seen all versions of the CNN frontpage when Shillary became the nominee.
>OMG MUH FIRST FEMALE NOMINEE!

I'm re-watching the debate and it's Hillary's fault the debate wasn't so much about policy, she immediately started to attack him personally.

>that pic
CTR SHILLS BTFO, MEDIA MATTERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

With his supposed plan I would get like an extra 200$ per check, you are dumb as fuck

This is just barely English.

You people are dumb.

>female comedians
>female humor
Cmon Son

I like how she made him admit he pays no money in taxes that he loopholes all his debts away.
All these people in this country talking about taxes are to high and don says what taxes I don't pay that shit

kek. No she wouldn't; ask comey. You think trump runs the oligarchy like she does? no. He is an outsider, he hasn't sold state secrets either.

guys i didnt watch the debate, but i know trump lost and embarrassed himself...hard.

if he can't even beat a drugged up dyke with pneumonia i'm off this train

that money has to come from somewhere
unless he's just gonna print it and devalue everyones savings

Saged and hidden.

KEK HAS ABANDONED YOU Cred Forums

KEK IS LOVE, KEK IS LIFE

CTR has a 40% male defection rate.

The average 18-30 year old man can handle about 20 hours of our memes before the are on the Trump train.

agreed, the left keep pushing this though.

>DAHNALD RELEASE THE TAX RETURNS

He said he would release them when hillshit releases the 33k emails that were bitbleached from her server; you know the one her IT guy is in contempt of congress for scrubbing for her.

that is all she has, he will win in a landslide and we will get to bathe in lib tears

>the birther lie was hurtful

That cunt

muh emotions

yeah, who cares if he's a total fraud, not the halfwits?

Hillary didn't do very well even with help from Lester

What shill forget is that people dont like hillary. She gets votes BY NOT SHOWING UP. the less people see of her the less the like her

the more people see of Trump the more they like him

Hillary lost by showing up. (Also a generally unispired performance where she just cries out for Fact Checkers)

She was lucky that she never got any real questions directed at her.

This is the perfect example of someone who knows fuck all about his proposals yet try to rip on his policy. He will release the economic power of the energy reserves we sit on, he has already said this.

Leaf, worry about your PM making it legal to suck dogs dicks or "taking gender out of your national anthem". I actually think it was right for your PM to not say anything to do with men or males in your national anthem because you are all a bunch of fucking pussies.

CTR on suicide watch

Mirin' dem powerful and truthful trips.

I feel sorry for the guy

to be stumped like that on national TV...

F

>contempt of congress

Yeah we should abolish the fifth amendment, as well as the first amendment so that we can prosecute libel more.

You fuckers are so stupid (and fat and useless), I can't wait for Clinton to win and watch all the suicides roll in :-)

he pointed out that the birther thing was started by her campaign and he did the whole country a service by putting the conspiracy to bed by getting him to show his birth certificate.

Former DNC chair debbie fuckwad is easily tied to starting and pushing this back when hill was up against him and she lost in '08.

>someone who knows fuck all about his proposals yet try to rip on his policy.

no one really knows about his policies because all he's put out is vague generalities

>Acting like you and redditfags didn't brigade every single poll in the universe

im sorry sick grandma nixon fucked up your orange daddy last night. maybe when she gets elected she can put trigger warnings to let you know when you leave your safe space?

What the fuck is a Claire Underwood?

>paki humor

you have nothing to do with us fuck off maple

Who is saying anything about abolishing any amendments besides Hillary trying to fuck with the 2nd? He is in contempt of congress, if he didn't bleachbit her server for her then he would be fine wouldn't he?

Fuck off; your father should have pulled out or your mother should have been forced to have an abortion.

Fuckin crack head who can't read; that is the only explanation for supporting her.

here is a link since you're going to play dumb

dailydot.com/layer8/trump-clinton-debate-online-polls-Cred Forums-the-donald/

WRONG

>IMPLYING YOU DIDN'T CRY YOURSELF TO SLEEP AFTER DADDY SHIT HIMSELF IN FRONT OF 100 MILLION PEOPLE

>brigade
Do their votes not count? Are you just annoyed that hillary has to buy her support online meanwhile everyone here DOES IT FOR FREE

yes I do, when trump crashes the economy you take everyone down with you. and everyone is gonna be pissed.

what the cost of his policies so far?
tax cuts military build up
war on isis
rebuild infrastructure

You cannot be forced to testify against yourself in the United States. That is what the fifth amendment means. Refusing to testify is not "contempt of congress". If it were, we would not be living in a free society.

I'm sorry these simple facts make you so flustered. I'll see you in November :)

>dailydot
>trash

Pick one.

I'm not giving them a click; and guess what? Everyone of our votes count in those polls, just like they will in the elections.

he murdered her on live tv; I can't imagine how strong the cognitive dissonance is for the people that work at correct the record

WHy would he crash the economy?

Hillary is going to fuck shit up to the point where china buys us out

You are so ignorant

Trump will make the economy grow

Trump fucking won. All Hillary did was apeal to emotion while Trump actually taked about real issues.

Does anyone know why there was such a shill explosion yesterday and why they are still trying so hard? I know the only solution Hillary has to problems is to throw money at them, but this is just retarded.

What about Hillary and Trump's relationship to the people on this list:

thezog.info/list-summaries/

Also, if you want to know how the people on this list got to be where they are, start reading at page 12 in this book:

jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/jewishsupremacism.pdf

death comes to us all
will you be able to look your ancestors in the eye

youtube.com/watch?v=oZUTyrtDkRE - ah fight banks
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE - the lion
youtube.com/watch?v=qvTAottN_8o - last speech
youtube.com/watch?v=QAVRu5OcOWE - based priest
youtube.com/watch?v=h11uEvGc7u8 - we win nightshoot
youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc - rockwell

Trump will make the economy grow
with magic dust and all the best wishes

.. youtu.be/0TG0HxZ3X9k

ten year olds cant vote even if they are tremendous at the cyber

>What do you think they did to make her keep that face all night?

Botulism toxin?

the stupidest fucking "circle informatic" that i have ever seen. what does the italian parliament have to do with the NAACP? everythime this is posted this place gets gayer. stop. faggot.

America was founded on tax evasion you scumbag - Trumps a patriot.

Everyone knows what the 5th is, the simple fact remains that the oversight committee found in contempt because he didn't show up after being subpoenaed. He actually has to show up to plead the 5th.

>went full nazi

damn man you're never supposed to go full nazi

and hillary will sell us to the chinese

she will cause russia to drop war heads

she will et isis destroy america

If she wins , you can say hello to isis on your door step

because she will fuel them

You are a bitch, I can tell you are a bitch. You know how I know you are female? Cuz you are a giant pussy. That or you are a fucking tranny.

Prove me wrong leaf, I can sense it in your writing. You have tits, show them to us.

if elected I will hire krumpus the crack down on all these shills from Emperor Hilldawg

I doubt it matters who gets elected

russia could handle isis and all the other groups itself, but the us don't want that.
I wonder why
besides, ww3 could start before the next election, and I don't think any president has the power to stop anything

you post your pussy first

please do, I am so annoyed with them. Maybe if their posts weren't such shit I wouldn't care. I don't care if people have opposing opinions but the shilling in blatant face of failure is just annoying and does nothing.

Don't feel too bad for him. He tapped into a goldmine of stupidity that no educated person in America knew existed and they apparently vote in droves. His completely fucking insane rants during the debate gave him a clear victory in the eyes of the stupid people he's been catering to.

Probay just a feminine boy leaf. A lot of fuccbois out here

My leaf friend's got a point

Please build northern wall and pay for it

How will you spend the 0.02 dollars that were just deposited into your account, shill?

you realize many Americans don't pay taxes? My buddy makes bank off dealing Weed and pays no taxes and nearly every young person has been a dearler past 10 years.